Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Tryouts, can Josh make the football team?
6.6k words
4.56
18.8k
1

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or sex between two males offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about an 18/yo boy struggling with the gifts that he possesses, and trying to find out where he fits in a modern day society.

Joshua moved to Goose Creek, South Carolina, just outside of Charleston, due to some serious girl problems. He has met the twins, his next door neighbors, and is feeling confused about them. Now he has a new girlfriend, and some really strange feelings for her twin brother.

___________________________

Gifted: Book One

Soul Mates

Tryouts

___________________________

Joshua


When I got home Saturday evening I was so frustrated, I went straight to my room for a fast jerk. I didn't bother with any fantasizing; I didn't need it after the events of the night. I slept like a log all night, and it was the best night's sleep I'd had all week.

Sunday was a lot of fun. Grandpa went over a few more things with me. We trained for about two hours, and when it was over we were both tired and hungry. Mom had made a wonderful meal, so we ate and then took a nap while watching the Sunday football game.

About three, Casey stopped by and asked if I wanted to go play some football to get ready for tryouts the next day. For some reason Casey seemed a little more withdrawn, like he didn't know if he really wanted to do it. There were some other kids out playing flag football on the field, so we joined in. It was actually a lot of fun. There was more strategy involved because you had to stay away from the other team, not just keep from being tackled or in this case keep from getting your flag pulled.

When we got home, instead of our usual cool down, Casey just said bye and that he would see me tomorrow. I felt kind of strange about that. I really missed just sitting and talking with him. It was almost like the Kool-Aid cool down was just an excuse for us to just talk about anything with each other. I wanted to find out more about this guy he likes.

The next morning brought the day I had been waiting for and I couldn't wait for the afternoon tryouts. The day seemed to drag on. I had another test in AP Chemistry. The celebrity routine seemed to finally be wearing off. Carrie was very affectionate toward me for some reason. It could have been the date we had Saturday night, but I'm just guessing.

At lunch, James sat across from me and Casey. "So you guys pumped about this afternoon!"

"This afternoon? What's this afternoon?" I said acting like I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Casey not skipping a beat said, "Yea Josh, remember we were going to Tiffany's house to help her clean out her garden."

Poor James looked as though someone had stolen his birthday present. We started laughing. James just smiled and said, "Oh I get it. I see how it is, just wait! If you guys make it to the team, both your asses are mine!" I got an image from him of bending Casey over one of the locker room benches and having his way with him. He must have wanted Casey for a long time. I can see why James would want him though. He is the sexiest guy at... wait a minute. Damn it! Why am I...?

That afternoon, me and Casey went to the locker room for the tryouts. There were at least twenty other guys trying out for the slot there. Most of them were seniors or juniors though.

"Ok, settle down guys. For those of you who don't know, my name is James Carlson, I'm your Captain. Coach sent me in here to make sure you all get outfitted in practice uniforms. You should all have a pair of gym shorts and a jock so get changed into them. Then, come up here to me and I'll outfit you in shoulder pads, a practice shirt, and get you each a helmet."

We did as instructed. A few of the guys did the shy thing and went to a bathroom stall. Most of us just started changing right there. There were a lot of cocks flapping all over the place. A few were beginning to stiffen. Some of the thoughts in the room were hilarious.

Oh god, I hope no one noticed... Wow! Now that's an ass... I Hope there aren't any fagots in here getting a free peep...that last one came from Alex Smith. He was one of Mark's flunkies. I didn't think he had seen me yet.What the fuck is he doing here!I had thought too soon.

Now, I have been in a locker room many times, changing, and I've seen a good many cocks in my time. Mine was generally among the larger category in the room. Today was no exception. I had never, really, gotten hard by looking at another guy naked before, but my God! Casey looked fantastic. He looked just like in my dream. He has that very tight, almost skater, look. You know what I mean, he looks almost too skinny, but with muscles in all the right places. His ass is two perfect globes. They looked like they might be the fleshiest part of him. He had a faded, allover tan, like he sunbathed in the nude, but now was going away. He had that washboard look to his abs, and his hairless chest was round on the sides and flat on top.

This guy was really turning me on. It was a good thing I had changed quicker than him, otherwise, everyone would have seen me thickening. The best part was his cock. It was...gorgeous. (Did I really just think it was gorgeous?) Not too long, looked about five inches semi-soft. He was cut. It had that nice fat mushroom head on it that looked a few sizes larger the rest of it. His balls hung very low, and looked the size of small eggs. His bush was well trimmed. He had no hair anywhere on his balls. (Why was I awestruck by this guy? I've seen dozens of guys naked and never once felt this way about them. What is so special about him?)

He looked up and smiled at me as he was pulling up his shorts. I smiled back, then said, "We better get going or they are going to leave us." laughing. I was getting a bit of embarrassment from him.

God, I hope...was the only thought that crept out of his mind.

We headed over, got our gear and practice shirt. Suited up and left for the field. I could tell by his thoughts James was having way too much fun watching all the guys change. The little perv! I have got to find some time to talk to him about that.

When we got out to the field, the rest of the team was already there, in their full uniforms. That way it was very obvious who the new guys were. Coach had us and the rest of the team, do two laps around the field before we got started. I had already decided that I was going to keep my newfound strength as low as possible for most of the trial and just use it to give myself a very slight edge. I didn't want to look like Superman out there! Besides I had become very good over the last few days, Casey was an excellent teacher.

Then, Coach divided us into ten, two-man teams. Then, he had us run out to the 20 yard line while James and this other kid I didn't know, threw the ball to us. We went in a big circle. You ran out caught the ball or not, and then went to the end of the line, to start all over again. Everyone missed at least one of the balls except me, Casey and two other guys. He told five of the guys that he had seen enough to know that he didn't need them, that they were dismissed. I found out later that two of them were from the JV team.

Next, we did the same thing, but this time Coach assigned a guy to try and stop us from completing the pass. I was quite proud of my self. I only missed one pass, and that was because my blocker interfered with the pass. He tackled me, just before I could have reached for the ball. (I think he was getting frustrated with me.) I was learning a lot from him about what his position would be doing to catch me. Casey did well too. Out of ten, he caught seven. Only three others had done that well, but I was feeling very good about my performance. The coach told nine more guys to hit the showers.

Next he wanted to see how we shaped up in real plays. The whole team came on the field. Since there where six of us left, he sent us out in two's again. The first two to go up were the last two JV guys left, one a sophomore the other a freshman. It was then that I realized we had a sophomore, a freshman, a junior, and three seniors including me and Casey.

They played through six plays, randomly alternating between the two receivers. They each did well. Next, was Alex, he was the junior, and the other senior, named Leif that had just transferred in a few weeks ago. They both did much better then the JV guys. Finally Casey and I were up.

Casey got the first ball, which he caught, and then was promptly tackled, to the ground. I didn't really like the way the guy who was on me, was acting. He was the same guy from the last round of testing, I found out his name was Will Jefferson. I think he, still a little pissed at me, was thinking I was showing him up or something.

The next play was mine. I ran out on the left side, Will was covering me well. At the last moment I shifted to the right and ran across the field. James hit me about center of the field. I jumped up and caught it, but as I was in the air I realized that I was in a bad position. As I came down, Will slammed into my legs, sending me spinning in midair. I landed face first, on my head. "God Dammit, Jefferson! We are trying to find a new receiver, not bury another one!" yelled Coach. Coach and this another guy, I think was the team doctor, or therapist, or what ever they call him, were running up to me, to see if I was ok. Before they got within five yards, however I had already gotten up. "Hey son, you ok." The coach yelled. James had run up too.

"Yes sir! I'm ok. That was good hit, though!" I said smiling at Will as I was dusting myself off. I realized now why I had not taken any real damage in the fight against Mark. My newfound 'strength' tightened me up on impact, so the damage was very minimal, almost like it made my skin harder. It seems to react by instinct, because I had it very low during that play and it shot to full as I was falling.

"By God, boy, you can take a Hit!" Coach said smiling at me

"Now you see why I want him, right Coach. Good hands, fast on his feet, and tough as an ox." James said beaming at me.

"Ok, back to the line people! Next play!" Coach said as he slapped me on the back.

The Doc came up to me, had me take off my helmet, and flashed a light in my eyes. He then told me I could go on back to the tryouts. The rest of tryouts went very well. Will stopped his attempts to injure me, and I caught both of the other two passes as well. The last one I pushed a little power in to my strength to boost my speed and got a break away, running for a touchdown. Will was pissed about that, but he just laughed it off and said, "I'm glad you're on our side, because you would really piss me off on the field." He continued laughing, most of the team around him joined in. Casey did well too. He had caught all his plays. The problem was so had Leif, and I didn't know if Casey's performance would be good enough.

Coach told us all to hit the showers, and he would have a decision before we left. Alex didn't look happy. There was one position for sure, maybe two, and most of the guys seemed to think I had made the best performance. I could hear them all, excited and nervous.

We all striped, and headed for the showers. I had to try not to look at Casey, but it wasn't helping much. Luckily, I didn't get fully hard, but it was enough that anyone could see how big I really was.WowI caught from somewhere but it was too quick. By the time we had gotten soaped up, the rest of the team had come in from their discussion with the coach.

James came right up to me and Casey,Wow, hotter than I had ever imagined. I suddenly got an image from James of me fucking the hell out of Casey. He was grinning like the Cheshire cat. James looked like the perfect male specimen. He was not too tall. He had these stacks of muscle in all the right places. His body was practically hairless, or at least what hair he had you couldn't see. The only real visible hair on him was his long blond hair and the bush of blond just above his growing cock. If the rest of the team only knew... "Well, guys you both did very well! Casey, why didn't you come back this year?"

"I couldn't make summer training. I didn't get home from summer vacation until just a few days before school started." James was getting a little excited. He was at full mast now, and although it wasn't that long it was fat. He went on to another showerhead. The rest of the team came into the shower. They all said "Hi" to me as they passed and they all had these big smiles on their faces. I wondered if it was a good sign.

Will came up to me, and stuck out his hand. "No hard feelings Josh."

"None taken..." as I took his hand.

Will made no pretence then, as he made it obvious that he was checking me out. A couple of the other guys laughed about it, with 'hey...checkout Will.' Will's thoughts were very lude. In his mind, he saw himself grab me, turn me around, and start beast fucking me right in front of everyone in the shower. He was walking around at full mast, and everyone else was just laughing about it. I'm starting to wonder, is the whole team gay? None of them seemed to have a problem with Will pointing at me like a golden retriever.

I just turned around to the water spray to finish up. I was getting a little uncomfortable, with the attention Will was giving me. Luckily my cock was deflating.Oh God! And he has a nice ass, tooI got from him as he started to walk away. After the shower I went out and got dressed. Casey was right behind me. Will had been messing with Casey after I left. Casey didn't seem to like the guy either.

After everyone else had come out of the shower and was getting dressed, Coach came out and called attention. "Ok, people settle down! First off let me thank the six of you for coming out here today. Although the space on the team is limited this season, I wish I could keep every single one of you. You are all very fine athletes. I would invite those of you who didn't make it to PLEASE tryout next summer. I can think of spots for every one of you."

"So I guess you want me to let you know who I've chosen. All right, my first choice should have been self-apparent to anyone watching the tryouts today. Joshua Kingston!" the whole team roared with approval. After they calmed down, "I have also decided to fill the backup receiver position as well. So my second choice is, Casey Toma. Since he would have been on the team this year anyway I thought it best to give him back his position." They all cheered again.

"However, I do have a counter offer to make here. Joshua how would you like to play Tight-end? Matt, one of our current Tight Ends has been begging me to let him be a backup Quarterback, and I think you could handle it. What do you say?"

Wow! Tight End, the best of both worlds, both a rusher and a receiver. "I'll do it!" there was a loud "Hooray" from the back of the room, from Matt I think. Everyone else just laughed.

"Well then, Since this Leif's final year too, I thought it best to give him his shot as well. Leif Barcof will be our backup receiver."

The rest of the team cheered. Alex was the only one not cheering. In fact he made it clear he was not happy at all, by the way he walked out and slammed the door.

"I expect you both here tomorrow afternoon for your first team practice. This week is an away game so I expect everyone to get a good night's sleep Thursday night!"

We all agreed and thanked Coach. Casey was very excited to be in a play spot on the team. Leif was just happy to be on the team. I was so happy for Casey and could not believe that I was a tight-end! I couldn't wait.

There was quite a bit of celebration after the coach left, and it was official that we were on the team. Since this week's game was an away game we would leave Friday at noon and stay at a hotel Friday night. James told us that away games always meant a big party at the hotel that night. We were very excited about the idea of a big party. The coach would be there but James said he never interferes with their fun.

Dad was ecstatic that we made the team, especially the fact I'm playing tight-end. All he talked about during dinner was his son playing football. I didn't get a chance to talk to Casey because Carrie had picked us up and as soon as they dropped me off at home, dad took me off so I could get a haircut. I hated it but I had to admit it looks good on me. I figured I could wait until tomorrow after our first practice to talk to Casey again.

That night, I went to bed early because I was dead tired after the tryouts. I had another dream, but this time it was all Casey, in the locker room. We were getting ready for a shower after a game, but no one was in the locker room but us. Everything seemed normal. We undressed, and headed for the shower.

After we turned on the shower Casey turned to me with a smile, and began applying soap everywhere on my body. He was doing it as though we had done this before, several times. It felt natural, like this was a normal thing we did all the time. He reached down and began applying ample soap to my nut sac and then my hardening cock. He stopped and turned around holding his arms out to his side, inviting me in. So, I moved up behind him and pressed my body against him, my cock sliding between his ass cheeks. Slowly, I began moving around, using my body to sud him up in the back.

I reached around in front him and began soaping up his front. I thoroughly enjoyed running my hands across his chiseled flat chest and six pack. I paid close attention to his groin, messaging his raging prick in one hand, and his balls with the other. Then, he turned his head around and we locked in a kiss that was more passionate than I have ever felt in my life. He broke the kiss and bent over slightly, using the shower handles for support and smiling back at me.

I knew what he wanted, so I placed my very hard, very soapy, cock at his rear entrance. He pushed back, impaling himself on me. He felt so good. It was completely different from Jessica. He was hotter, tighter, and it was a much more aggressive feel. I continued slowly thrusting in and out of him. It was the most intense dream I've ever had. We slowly rocked back and forth for a good fifteen minutes. Then... I awoke to shorts being filled with my boy juice and a very pleasurable orgasm rolling over me.

It was only eleven o'clock at night and I couldn't get back to sleep. I couldn't get the image of Casey's hot wet body out of my mind. The surreal feeling the dream was leaving me in, was both exciting and disturbing. The question was going around my head again, where are these feeling I have for Casey coming from, and why do I keep having these dreams about him? If these feelings mean I'm gay, why don't I feel the same way about other guys? Why do I like girls so much? Why does it always feel like I've been doing this with Casey all my life?

What about Carrie? I mean I dream as much about her as I do him and I really do think I'm falling in love with her! She turns me on more than any other girl I've ever known. I know I haven't dated that much, but I've felt when two people are right for each other before. I feel that way with Carrie. I'm so confused because I feel so complete when I'm around her. But...

I must have just fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing I know, my alarm going off and its five o'clock.

The day was fairly uneventful, although Casey seemed to be a little quieter around me then usual. Although, he seemed kind of tired and out of it. That was probably the reason. The one highlight was one of my teachers asked me to join the quiz bowl team. I told him I'd see if my new schedule would allow it, but that I loved the idea of it.

12