Gifted Grifter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damaged goods is all I am," she whimpered.

"OK, so you're no virgin—that doesn't mean you're damaged goods." I retorted. "It's kind of like a used Rolls Royce. Yeah, it might be nicer at some level to have a new one, but that doesn't mean it's not a Rolls Royce. If you're a guy like me, who never ever imagined that he'd get a chance to drive a Rolls, you're just in awe of the fact that you're in one, period. And the thing of it is...the second you drive it off the lot, the new Rolls isn't new anymore, anyway."

"But I've got a lot of miles on the odometer," she argued.

"So?" I retorted. "You're still so young—all those miles are highway miles. Maybe you've been driven around the block a few times; that just proves that you won't turn out to be a lemon. You don't have all the emotional scars that a string of broken relationships leaves—that's where the real wear-and-tear is."

She hugged her knees silently for a time.

"The only way in which you might be damaged goods," I said quietly, "is in here." I tapped her forehead with my finger. "I really hope that someday you can forgive yourself for the things you did to survive when you were 18 and had few options."

After a few minutes she sat up and picked up her phone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"My mom," she replied. "I want to get Aunt Betty's phone number."

----------------------

We were both exhausted by the time we got to Vegas. We had been on the road for 15 hours. Julie was emotionally worn out, too; after our talk, she had called her Aunt Betty on the phone and had a long tearful conversation. As I had predicted, Aunt Betty didn't care what Julie had or hadn't done, she was just ecstatic to hear her voice again. Julie had told Aunt Betty that she was in the process of moving to New York with a new boyfriend; Aunt Betty was very happy for her. Julie had promised to fly her out to New York to visit once things were settled down.

We checked in and trudged across the casino floor to Tower 2. When we got up to the room, Julie dumped her bag, pulled off the comforter, and collapsed face-down on the bed. She put her head in her folded arms and just lay there.

"I'm too tired to take off my clothes," she said, "can you help?"

I pulled off her camisole unhooked her bra, which she slipped off. I then sat on her butt and began to rub her back.

"Mmm, that feels good," she said. Except that her skin was dry and it was rubbing. I went to the bathroom to find the lotion; when I came back she appeared not to have moved, except that now she wasn't wearing pants—only her skimpy underwear. I applied lotion to her back and rubbed it up and down, working out knots in the muscles as I found them. She got very relaxed.

"Mmmm, you're going to massage me to sleep," she mumbled.

"OK, let's go to sleep then," I said.

"We can't go to sleep YET," she said, looking over her shoulder at me and raising her ass seductively.

"Aren't you too tired to make love?" I asked, since she appeared to be.

"I'm never too tired for you, honey" she said. She slipped one leg out of her panties using as little effort as possible, then without lifting her head from where it was cradled in her arms, she bent and parted her knees, sending her ass up into the air. I got the hint.

I crawled over to her butt and stuck my face between her legs. The ministrations of my tongue had just started to get her wet when she said.

"I want you inside me." She was probably too tired to want an orgasm of her own, but my lovely Julie was offering herself to me so that I could satisfy myself. I entered her from behind and started screwing her dog-style. A faint smile crossed her face as I penetrated her again and again, but she was too tired to be very responsive. I tried to be gentle, as I thought she might be sore too. But she was plenty wet, so screwing was no problem.

I wished I could be kissing her, but I had to admit ripples in her tight glutes when my hips smacked into them was very satisfying to watch. I touched her back, then held her shoulders, then ran my hands along her abs, fucking her from behind all the while.

I realized that I could reach far enough forward to reach her tits without falling over, so I reached around and held her breasts in my hands while continuing to do her dog-style. The downward pull of gravity of course maximized their size, and they were absolutely perfect in size, shape and heft as they hung in my hands. I tweaked both of her nipples between my thumb and index finger gently, just because I wanted to—they were completely erect and didn't need additional stimulation.

Her breasts in my hands added to the arousal I was getting from my dick, and I started building towards climax. I was now too horny to be very gentle; without going overboard, I was nonetheless slamming into her from behind. She didn't seem to mind, thankfully, because it was feeling very, very good.

I ramped up the pace yet again, letting go of her breasts so that I could hold on to her hips for maximum action. I missed being able to look at her pretty face while I was screwing her, or to watch her breasts bounce in response to my thrusts—although being able to hold them was a nice consolation prize. However, her pussy was still her pussy, and tired or no she was doing her special squeeze-tight thing. My dick was entirely enveloped with warm, wet, soft flesh, and it was driving my level of excitement higher. Eventually I could hold it no longer; as I climaxed I froze, my dick buried in her from the rear, pulling on her waist to keep her body tightly sealed against mine while I emptied my load inside her.

Spent, I pulled out and lay next to her. She let her ass slide back to level and put her head on a pillow instead of using her arms as one.

"Was that OK?" she asked tiredly?

"OK? That was awesome!" I said. Almost unbelievable, really; most women beg off on sex when they're tired. Julie was practically too exhausted to sit up and yet she refused to rest until she was certain that I was satisfied.

"Do you like it like that?" she asked.

"I like it from you, any way I can get it," I said. "Although I prefer to be able to look into your beautiful blue eyes while I'm doing it." I ran my hand gently along the side of her face.

She smiled faintly, tiredly. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I replied. We kissed, and in minutes we were both asleep.