Gifted Grifter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." I stammered.

Julie opened her mouth wide, let go of my dick, and showed me a glob of cum resting on her tongue. Then with smiling eyes she swallowed the load. She licked off my dick, then put it back into her mouth the help clean it off some more. When it was completely clean—and mostly flaccid—she stood up, put her arms around my neck, squeezed me tight, and kissed me with a loving, slightly semen-flavored kiss.

"Still think I'm cruel?" Julie asked.

"I think you're amazing," I replied, "I still can't believe you actually want to marry me."

Julie held her hand out so her ring reflected the light in the foyer. "I'm wearing your ring, aren't I?"

"I love you," I said, and kissed her again. Then with a little wink she let go of me, and I was able to actually walk into the room.

Later that night I was able to return the favor, eating her out until she came, before finishing off the night with one last fuck. In the days ahead we would begin planning the wedding in earnest. But as the plans started to take shape, I received an unexpected message—a message that required an immediate response...

To be continued in Gifted Grifter #14: Passing the Torch