Gifts

Story Info
In the act of giving, there is always surrender.
2.4k words
4.37
56.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Not reality, but a memory all the same. Names have been changed to protect the guilty...

*****

Afterwards, we lay together in the tangled sheets, the air about us hot and humid, like a summer's day in some exotic climate. Belinda's head lay on my chest, her wild mane of black hair spread across my chest and throat. I stroked her back lightly with both hands, noticing the contrast between us. I'm not pale, but my flesh looked ghostly against the rich mocha of her shoulders and back.

I could feel her lips against me. She was kissing my nipple gently. Her mouth was wet.

After a while, she lifted her head, and there was a rich smile on her face. I could still see something in her eyes, a remnant of the reserve and hesitation she had shown about me since the day we met, but something had changed. After what had just happened, things couldn't stay the same between us.

Her dress clung to her magnificent body, emphasizing - no, glorifying - her full breasts and lithe limbs. Her smile was full and unrestrained, white teeth gleaming between her glistening lips.

She spoke with the exotic accent of Latin American, rich and rolling, full and sensuous. I could have just lain there, listening to her say my name.

"Paul, was that what you wanted from me?"

I swallowed hard. What could I say? I had been praying for this moment from the first time we had been together, when I stolen a kiss from her, and then we had talked for hours. We had been talking ever since, it seemed.

Belinda didn't wait for my answer. Instead the giggled, almost girlishly, and looked down at my softening penis, still wet from her mouth.

"You were so much bigger than I expected," she said. "I had to open so wide." She licked her lips as if to emphasise the point. "I love how you taste."

She moved and lay beside me, our heads level now, so we could look eye-to-eye as we talked. Her hands were on my chest, moving up and down. I stroked her hair and face, and tried not to think about how badly I wanted to see her naked.

"Was this how you expected it would be?" she asked.

"No. Nothing about you is ever predictable." I found myself laughing. Belinda was a mystery to me; the only thing I had ever been certain about was my desire for her. And then suddenly, on this day, which had felt like any of the other days we had spent together, she had made me lie back on her bed, silencing my mouth with one finger, making me lie still on the sheets and not moving until I complied. She had unfastened my trousers, and taken my penis in her hand, drawing it clear with her hands, pushing my trousers and shorts far down my legs. Then she had taken me in her mouth, and made love to me in a dizzying rush of hot breath, warm lips and murmured words.

She swirled her head around the tip first, exploring me by touch and taste. I had been taken by surprise, and I was only then coming to erection, in her hand. She liked that, exulted in how she could make me grow by the deft movement of her mouth on my cock. She licked and teased under the head, and up and down the stiffening shaft. All the while I lay there, hands useless and still on the bed, unable to move, unable to speak, in case I broke the dream.

She inserted the tip of her tongue into the opening in my cockhead, wriggled it there. Then she took her tongue around the head and down, slowly drawing a line to my balls. She drew circles around them, sucked them in and cradled each in her mouth. She had one hand wrapped tight around my now-erect cock, and pumped it slowly up and down. When she kissed the underside of my balls I almost exploded.

She was soft with her mouth, rougher with her hand. She looked up at me. Her tongue traced back up the shaft, from root to tip.

"This is how I make love," she whispered. "Do you like it."

I moaned, nodded, struck mute like an idiot. She smiled again. She knew she had complete control of the situation. I was paralysed. I could feel her breath on my cock, and her hair all over my belly. I felt the moment could have ended in a heartbeat, as quickly as it began.

She extended her tongue. She had drawn back her hair on the side of her head that faced me, and her movements were exaggerated. She wanted me to watch. Belinda was filling all my senses, washing over me in every way possible. Slowly, she placed her lips on me. They tightened as she slid them over the head of my cock. She moved her head from side to side, turning, slowly moving down, opening her mouth into an almost perfect circle as she stretched her lips.

Never once did her tongue stop. It seemed to move as if by magic. It touched me in one place.. fluttered onto another. My body tensed from head to toe... my cock seemed to rise up a little harder and longer. She moved her head down slowly, and I felt her lips and tongue on every inch of my stiff shaft, traversing the course of every vein and muscle. Her other hand... the one that wasn't still stroking so firmly around the base of my cock, kneaded my balls.

She moved her hands and worked down. She told me afterwards that she wanted all of me in her mouth, that she wanted my man smell filling her nose as I filled her mouth. I tried not to want to push into her any harder, but the blood was rushing through my veins like white water. Belinda moaned a little as she tried to work her way down the last thick inch of my hard cock.

She sucked so hard... and it was so maddening. I couldn't control myself at all. She had complete command of me... she knew when I was rising towards my orgasm, and she would pause briefly, but never for long. The pleasure was just building all the time, and then she tightened her lips even more and her head moved in short, sharp strokes.

God.

She drank me down like fine wine or cool water. Savouring every drop. She took a long time... long after I had finished cumming. She kissed and licked me all over, then she drew back her hair, lay her head on my chest, and we lay like that in the silence for a long while.

*****

And that was how we had stayed for what seemed like half an hour, talking in brief passages of intimacy. She showed me where some drops of my cum had escaped her mouth and were pearling her throat. More had dribbled down to her breasts.

"That was my gift to you," she said.

I lay with this woman in the half-light of the evening, stroking her hair and feeling her breath and small kisses on my nipples. We had known each other only a short while, but I already knew that this truly was a gift, that when she gave of herself this way, it meant so much more than the simple act of affection or sex. Every step of our growing intimacy had been a delicate act of faith for her. There was something back there in her past. We had spoken around it, and I wasn't so stupid I couldn't guess the parts she chose to keep hidden.

The gift was to be treasured. But like any man, especially a man who knew this woman, I wanted more. And I told her so. I always told her so.

"You want to make love to me," she whispered from her place at my side.

"Yes, I do."

She thought about this for a while, as if it was some new revelation, although I had told her this from the start. I was trying to hard to take it slow with this woman, and yet the words spilled out, over and over.

"How badly do you want me?"

"Very badly. Want me to beg?"

She laughed a little. Then kissed me. Something mysterious flashed across her expression.

"What would you beg for? Tell me the words you would use."

"Well," I said, as the words came to me, "I would beg you to take off your dress."

"Yes?" Her hand reached down, and gently touched my wet penis.

"And to lie for me... on the bed."

"How?"

I looked down the length of her body, as she lay then, and I knew right away I was going to ask for it all.

"On your belly, Belinda, as you are now. I would beg you to lie on your front."

Her hand was more urgent on my cock. I was swallowing hard, trying to keep my mouth from saying too much, or drying and saying nothing at all.

"If you beg, Paul. I will do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

I made a noise from the depths of my throat like a cat, and my cock stiffened in her hand. She stroked harder.

"Say the words you would use."

"Belinda... I want you. I want you now."

"Tell me how you would beg."

" 'Belinda... I am begging you. Let me make love to you. Let me make love to your ass.' "

A darkness crossed her face then, almost a sadness. But her hand was still pumping my cock, and she spoke almost without hesitation. There was a hoarseness there, a longing. I had said the wrong thing, and the right thing, all in the same words.

"You would hurt me. You would make me cry."

"No, I ... I would..." My voice floundered uselessly. I could make all the promises in the world now, but the truth was naked in the bed with us. And yet still that hand...

"You are so thick!" she moaned. We kissed then, and she masturbated me even harder. "Why would you want this?"

"Because I can't stop myself wanting it, Belinda. I want your complete surrender. Don't ask me why."

"You didn't like before, when I was in control?"

"Yes.. I did... but now I want you to lose control. I want you to need me so badly, you will give me anything."

She moaned, and we kissed violently. "Yes... anything."

"Belinda... please... take off your dress."

She didn't move... even her hand froze. Her lips were pressed to mine and her dark eyes widened.

"I beg you."

Naked, she was so perfect, so sexual, it made my heart pound. She got up onto her knees, pulled the dress over her head in one long, smooth movement, and tossed the garment to one side. Her full breasts rose and fell with the fast, short breaths she took. Her hands lay on her mocha-coloured thighs. The fingers twitched.

"Lie down. On your belly."

She slid down onto the sheets, moving gracefully, like a cat. Her breasts brushed the crumpled cotton as she lowered herself to the bed. Her eyes were brilliant, vivid. She stretched her limbs, her hands abover her head, her legs parting.

I pulled off my shirt, and as I moved behind her, kicked away my trousers and shorts. My cock was so hard that when I moved it barely swayed, it just stood out from me like another limb, hard and rigid.

And thick.

I lay along her back, much of my weight on my elbows and knees, but still the sank into the softness of the bed as she felt my whole body lie along hers, milk on chocolate. My thick penis nestled between the cheeks of her taut ass.

"Belinda..."

"I know," she whimpered.

I did it anyway. "I'm begging you, let me make love to your ass."

She moved her hips a fraction, and stroked me with her flesh. The small cries from her throat were like a distant child's.

"I'll be gentle," I promised.

"No you won't," she whispered. There was a small tear running from the corner of her eye, pooling on the bridge of her nose.

I prepared her with my fingers. When I touched her pussy, she was liquid there, molten chocolate. She sobbed and pressed against my hand, choked with desire, it seemed. I stroked her with my fingers, feeling her pressing back against them. I don't know if she climaxed. It seemed to me she did something more than that.

When I wet her anus, she pushed back even harder. She pressed her ass together, then relaxed. Held my fingers with her muscle. Lifted her hips and then plunged back to the bed. I stroked her ass with long, lingering, luxuriant thrusts of my fingers and she clutched the sheets and moaned, and spoke my name over and over.

We made love like that for over twenty or thirty minutes. I stroked her, fingered her, fucked her with my hand in her pussy and her ass. We were both covered in sweat, and when I lay on her back, we slid against each other like air on glass, touching but not touching. I felt her body against me at every part of where we joined, so hot, so yielding.

I rode her, stroked my cock between her cheeks, along the outside of her ass. I let her feel the hardness of me there, in the crease, while I slid a hand under her hips and stroked her clit. She came so hard we both yelled out loud in a room that was dark now with encroaching night.

Finally, the need was just too much.

I came over her. I flooded her with my semen, across her back and her thighs and in the furrow of her ass. I pumped over and over, and it almost didn't feel it could stop, but of course it did, when I was so empty, so week, I fell upon her with all my weight and we lay there together, sobbing with pleasure and breathing so hard.

I know this sounds stupid... but that was my gift to her.

And then later, before the dawn, I begged again.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers