Gifts of the Future Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell the woman was about to come again from the way she was moaning and writhing beneath him. He drove into her hard and deep until she cried out and he felt her cunt clench around him. He groaned softly, loving how hard her flesh was gripping his cock... older women seemed to have such intense orgasms!

Jonathan smiled when she started begging him to come with her. He lifted up and stared down at the outline of her face in the shadows as he continued to drive into her forcefully. He gritted his teeth and grunted loudly, determined to make her come again...

She was getting close... her body was arching upward and she was clutching at his chest as her moans increased in volume. A shaft of moonlight suddenly slanted over the arm of the couch and briefly shone across her arched torso. He frowned when he caught a glimpse of a scar on her chest...

Jonathan froze in shock, his cock still buried in the body beneath him as she screamed from another orgasm. As soon as her flesh released his, he jerked back just in time to keep from coming inside his mother. He groaned miserably and turned away from her, grasping for the nearest piece of clothing to cover his pulsing shaft.

Megan lay on the couch panting for a few moments, wondering why her husband had suddenly pulled away from her. She struggled to sit up and put her hand on his shoulder as she asked in confusion, "Jonnie?!! What's wrong?"

When he flinched away from her, she turned to the lamp on the sofa table behind the couch and switched it on. Without turning toward her, he pulled at the throw blanket over the back of the couch and shoved it toward her. She wordlessly took it from his hand and covered herself with it and then asked nervously, "What is wrong?"

As he slowly turned around, her realization of where she was and the memory of what had happened earlier that evening suddenly focused in her mind... he wasn't her husband... he was her son! "Oh my God... oh my God... oh God... nooooo..." she gasped as tears filled her eyes when he faced her looking as horrified as she. Megan's body was shaking from head to toe until a sickening dread overtook her.

She was sick. She mumbled, "Oh God... I've done it again!!" as she sprang from the couch clutching the blanket around her with one hand and the other one pressed to her mouth as she rushed toward the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and barely made it to the toilet before heaving violently.

Jonathan frowned in guilt and confusion. He searched around and found his clothes, putting them on as he tried to figure out what his mother had meant. She'd done it again... Done what again?!! She'd never seduced him... What the hell was she talking about?!!

It was his fault... she'd called him Jonnie... she'd thought all along he was his father! But some women he'd been with recently had also called him Jonnie, so... he was confused, too! He vaguely remembered holding her on the couch earlier as she'd cried in his arms, telling him that she and his father just wanted him to be happy... they wanted him to know the beauty and awe of loving someone else so completely that he'd gladly die for them...

Jonathan had wanted to tell her that he'd gladly kill for his soul mate but he'd not die for her... In fact, he was certain that he was not destined to die for anyone... He was destined to protect those who were willing to die to preserve the world and all of mankind from destruction by an evil darkness invading the hearts and minds of humans...

He wasn't exactly sure HOW yet, but he was determined to follow his destiny...

At the moment, however, he would be willing to die to take away the utter pain he felt engulfing his mother's heart and soul. He went to the bathroom door and heard her weeping bitterly in between the sounds of retching. When it sounded like she had emptied her stomach, he knocked softly.

"Mom? Mom, please... open the door. We need to talk. This isn't your fault... I don't know what you think you've done, but this was not your fault! I know you thought I was Dad! And... I don't have much of an excuse, either, but I swear... I did not do this on purpose... I don't know how it happened!!! But I'm so sorry, Mom! Please open the door so we can talk!!! We need to talk!" he pleaded desperately, tears filling his eyes as the implication of what had happened between them started to sink in.

"I just can't face you right now, son..." she muttered weakly on the other side of the door. "Please... don't blame yourself. I know that, somehow... this WAS my fault! I'm being haunted by the past... there are ghosts of the past that keep popping up to make me keep paying for the price of past miracles! We've not lived a perfect life... your father and I... but we've always loved each other. I just don't think there's any way he'll ever understand this..." she ended as she began to sob again.

Jonathan sank down onto the floor outside the bathroom door, crying as he tried to understand. "Mom... why would Dad even need to know about this? There's no reason to tell him!!! We didn't intend for this to happen... it was an accident! We were drunk... you thought I was him... I thought you were supposed to be my soul mate... we couldn't see each other... it was dark..."

He paused as he flashed on the beginning of the dream he was having earlier... He was trying to picture his soul mate again... her image always seemed to elude him in dreams. Just as her face would start to form in his mind, the image would grow dark and all he could see was an outline of her in the darkness. Then he'd very clearly heard a voice telling him what he'd wanted to hear...

Jonathan slammed his head back against the door as he instantly recognized he'd succumbed to the same dark force he'd seen controlling other people! But this time, the voice had tricked him and he hadn't realized it until it was too late...

He turned and knocked on the bathroom door again. "Mom? Mom... listen to me... this really wasn't your fault!!! I was tricked! You know how I've always told you that I could sense some people who were being influenced by this 'dark force' controlling their minds or hearts? Well... I've just realized that I'm vulnerable to it, too! When I've had too much to drink, I hear voices sometimes trying to urge me to do things I know are wrong. But this time, a voice was telling me the woman in my arms was my soul mate. That she'd been waiting for me... she preferred to call me Jonnie... it urged me to... well..."

Jonathan paused as he listened to see if she was paying attention. He could hear her sniffling on the other side of the door, so he continued. "But the point is... I now recognize how tricky this dark force can be! I know what to watch out for! This never would've happened and it never will again... you know that, Mom! Neither one of us would ever have done this of our own free will... I don't doubt for one second that you were tricked, too! Don't you see?!! This was just a sick attempt to make us doubt ourselves... they used our love for each other against us! It's the only trick they have where our family is concerned!"

He heard her crying softly again. "Mom... pleeease!!! Come out of there so we can discuss this logically. We can get past this... and we will tell Dad... eventually. But now is not the right time. I'm pretty sure that is exactly what this dark force wants... its hoping that our love and honor for each other will force us to tell him right away when he is not in a position to understand how it could've happened..."

But Jonathan was wrong... The Guardians had seen what the dark forces were up to and they'd given Jonnie North another version of those dreams...

Jonathan jumped when the phone in his parents' home in L.A. started ringing at four o'clock in the morning. Something told him it was important, so he told his mother he was going to answer it and got up to take the call. "Hello?" he answered uncertainly.

"It's me, son. And I think you know why I'm calling at this hour..." Jonnie said carefully when he heard his son take a quick, deep breath and it sounded like he was holding it. "Jonathan... something's happened between you and your mother, hasn't it?"

When he got no response, he continued. "I know this sounds strange, but I had a dream a little while ago that scared the hell out of me. It started out with me and your mother together... and then I felt myself ripped away from her and held prisoner while she was blinded and you were forced to take my place! I know that's not what actually happened, but I know somehow that whatever happened was not intended by either one of you... that you were coerced or tricked somehow! I just want you to know that I'm not blaming you... or your mother. Would you put her on the phone, son, so I can explain that to her, please?" he grated hoarsely, emotions constricting his throat as he could hear his son struggling not to cry.

Jonathan sniffed loudly and cleared his throat. "Sure, Dad... hold on and I'll try to get Mom to come out."

He took the cordless phone to the bathroom door and knocked softly. "Mom? Dad's on the phone. He had a dream... he knows. He's not mad, Mom... but he needs to talk to you!"

The bathroom door cracked open and Megan stuck her hand out to take the phone. She shut it again and put the phone to her ear as she sank down onto the floor again. "Jonnie?!!" she squeaked sadly.

"Yes, baby..." he croaked. "It's OK, Meggie. Whatever it was, it's over and I know it'll never happen again. It seems like the damned forces of darkness will do whatever they can to rip you from me! They keep using your love for me against you, baby... I just know that! And I love you so much, Meggie, never forget that!!! Now... whatever happened, just let it go... and you make sure our son doesn't blame himself. I know it wasn't his fault, either! I love you both more than life itself... and I promise you, I'll be home soon! Only when we're together can we truly fight those damned dark forces! That's the one thing I'm beginning to see most clearly..."

**********

Jonnie, Brad and Jay finished as much as they could of their part of the investigation into identifying the terrorists involved in the 9/11 hijackings. It was sickening to them, once they'd actually looked into the lives those men had been leading in the U.S., how easy it could've been for anyone who'd been paying attention to what the men were doing to figure out that they had been up to no good.

But they got the same statements from most of the people they'd interviewed who'd come in contact with them: they kept to themselves, they didn't socialize at all, and they were quiet... they didn't act like criminals. They were the smartest and most dangerous type of criminals... they kept their mouths shut and didn't let anyone know they were up to anything!

Soon after Jonnie returned home to Los Angeles at the end of 2001, Jonathan told his parents that he was going to be gone for a while training with the CIA. He told them he knew that his soul mate was not in the U.S. She was trapped somewhere in Africa or the Middle East and he would have to go there in order to find her...

Jonathan North moved to Langley, Virginia and spent close to a year training as an undercover operative. His college degrees in philosophy and international diplomacy made him a skilled negotiator. The physical training they subjected him to was rigorous and toned his muscular body into a tough fighting machine. His weapons knowledge and skills were rated as superior and his "gift" gave him a psychological edge beyond any other agents' capabilities.

Tommy Seldon and J.J. Hanson graduated from UCLA in May of 2002. J.J. immediately went into UCLA's medical program and Tommy went to work as an analyst for his Uncle Robbie's environmental task group that he'd assembled to try to fight the lawsuits against the California Air Resources Board and try to uphold the mandate he'd helped to instigate on vehicle emissions.

But they had known that mandate was on its last legs... all EV-1 lessees had been notified in early 2002 that their leases would not be renewed when they were up. Jonnie had turned the lease on their EV-1 over to Nuri before he'd left for Langley. And Megan and Jonnie had finally managed to lease one of their own after the boys had moved out and taken over the original lease. They'd also been notified their lease would not be renewed...

Then, in late 2003, GM started rounding up every single EV-1 that was on the road... no explanation as to what they intended to do with them, they just took them away...

Megan was pissed as hell... she'd known all along it was a deliberate act on the part of the automakers, the oil companies, the government and OPEC! They'd been forced into making another grandiose gesture of good faith when oil prices had been on the rise again, and all of a sudden, OPEC was stepping in to regulate the price back down to a reasonable level so American consumers would, once again, become complacently dependent upon consumption of foreign oil!

What was it going to take to wake the rest of the country up and make them see how the U.S. had become nothing but a pawn to OPEC... helping them to achieve their game plan of acquiring massive wealth and power on their way to world dominance?!! And if the U.S. ever did try to tell OPEC, "Screw you... we don't need your stinking oil any longer," they'd better be able to defend the country against whatever retaliations they were planning...

Because it would probably be way worse than a couple dozen angry young Muslim men hijacking a few planes and ramming them into buildings...

12