Gifts of the Future Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried her into the empty men's shower room and set her down only long enough for both of them to strip out of their sweaty workout clothes. Then he led her over to one of the showerheads and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature until it was just right and stepped into the spray, pulling her to him.

He soaped up his hands and then turned her around to wash her thoroughly, taking his time with her breasts and pussy. Alex had been dreaming of this very scenario for the last three years... having accidentally walked in on her taking a shower once... and had guiltily continued to watch. Then he'd taken his own cold shower... and still had to jerk off in order to get rid of the steely hard-on that wouldn't go away because he couldn't get the image of her wet body out of his mind!

And now Lana's wet body was writhing against his as he stroked her through a powerful orgasm that came on so much easier and quicker than he ever could've thought possible... causing his throbbing dick to coat the small of her back with his cum. Well... at least he hadn't washed her there, yet... Alex groaned in embarrassment when she giggled as she felt his semen dripping down her ass.

"What's the matter, teach?" she teased sexily as she turned to peer at him over her shoulder. "Don't tell me you've got problems with premature ejaculation at your age!!!"

Alex growled as he backed away, putting her lower back and his crotch in the shower spray to rinse them off. "I'm sorry... you just have no idea how many times I've fantasized about this very thing while showering after our workouts! This is just so much hotter than my fantasies... you're so much more sensual than I imagined, Lana... you're just so damn sexy, baby girl!" he groaned hotly.

She smiled widely at him, loving the fact that he wanted her so badly. But now his dick was limp... what would be the quickest way to get him hard again?!! She chewed on her lower lip for a moment as she contemplated what to do. She smiled sexily as she leaned toward him and then kissed him deeply while taking his hand and pulling it toward her pussy.

Taste me, Alex... taste all of me...

He groaned desperately as he delved his fingers inside her hot, wet cunt. She wanted his tongue... she wanted him to lick her pussy... to taste all of her. He growled hotly as he broke their kiss, pushing her against the concrete wall and went down on one knee in front of her. He lifted her left leg and propped it on his raised right knee, spreading her pink flesh for him...

Lana gasped and cried out as he buried his tongue inside her and then raked it over her sensitive clit. Her hands grasped at his wet hair... her hips tilted to give his mouth easier access to taste every part of her. Before she knew it, her left thigh was draped over his shoulder and his face was buried in her...

She wondered how he was breathing... then she vaguely thought that he must've been sucking the air out of her lungs from inside of her because she was having trouble breathing herself. Lana's back and shoulders were plastered against the cold concrete wall behind her but all she could feel was his hot tongue spearing inside her... his soft lips nibbling her flesh, rubbing over her clit...

Her nerve endings were sizzling from the fuse he'd lit inside her body... she was about to explode. All she needed was that final trigger...

I want your cock, Alex... I want your cock inside me... NOW...

Alex growled. He knew she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. His instinct was telling him not to abandon her too soon, but he kept hearing her desperate whimpers and imagining her voice again telling him to ignore his instinct...

He backed off just far enough to lightly suck on her clit one last time, causing her body to convulse and her lungs to gulp in a loud, deep breath as he quickly stood up and impaled her with his dick, her left leg still draped over his forearm. Her right leg nearly collapsed as she screamed... her arms grabbing around his shoulders to hold on for dear life as her pussy convulsed on his aching shaft.

"Hhhooooly... fffuckin... shhhhit..." he moaned as her cunt squeezed his cock like a vise. Alex had no choice but to stay buried inside her until he felt her flesh and muscles relax. He tilted his head back and stared at her flushed face. "Are you OK, baby girl?" he asked gently. Her head immediately started to nod, even before she opened her eyes...

I'm more than just OK... I've needed this for so long... God... how I've needed you, Alex...

As soon as he was locked in her simmering aqua gaze, he could see that she was fine. And when he started to thrust inside her, he knew she was the woman he'd needed his whole life... because she needed him.

"I love you, Alex..." she moaned in his ear as she clung to him with her arms and legs wrapped around him as drove up into her hot body pressed against that cold concrete wall. She didn't deserve such savage treatment or stark surroundings... but he couldn't stop... he was a man possessed.

Alex Jones was no longer afraid that he was taking advantage of Lana Seldon... he was suddenly afraid that she might take advantage of him... she owned him. Now that he knew the sweetness of her body, he could never give it up. Now that he knew the depth of his love for her... he would not be able to live without her...

**********

Thursday evening, December 24, 2009, Lana Seldon married Alex Jones in a simple ceremony during a party that was also celebrating Jonnie and Megan North's 32nd and Robbie and Crystal Seldon's 26th wedding anniversaries. Saturday, December 26th, the group of families and friends that were involved in the mission to intercept the President took off for Hawaii.

An extremely happy Lana was thrilled to be accompanying her new husband... Alex had insisted that both of them should be there in case they were needed. They weren't expecting any physical confrontations during the mission... they hoped most of it would be handled non-violently through the various mental abilities of the "chosen ones"...

Sunday the 27th was spent setting up everything at the estate in preparation for the following night. That evening, everyone had dinner together and went over everything that was to be revealed to the President along with their evidence... digital recordings of some enlightening discussions during dinners with the OPEC ministers at his palace that the Sheikh had secretly made.

That night, the older couples held each other tightly as they tried to get some sleep. They also prayed for the safety and wisdom of their children as well as all the other IOPF members around the world who were about to carry out the most important missions they'd ever undertaken.

The younger couples spent a good deal of the night making love, knowing the next day would be spent in final contemplation and preparation. This would be the one mission during which they could make no mistakes... any mistake would lead people to believe that the IOPF was no better than the power-hungry people they were trying to stop.

The reality was that the "chosen ones" could stop that madness at any time they wanted... by exerting their will over anyone they wished. But that was not their purpose... their purpose was to guide those who were under the influence of the dark forces to see through that darkness... to restore their free will... to lead them back to the light of truth again...

During the day on the 28th, Jonnie, Brad and Jay monitored various blog sites as IOPF members from around the world reported in on the success of their missions. There had been no mistakes thus far, and their encounter with the President would be the last one. If all went as planned, the IOPF would have the full backing of all the leading nations to deal with the OPEC ministers on their behalf.

At around 10pm, the four couples donned their loose black uniforms, mini cams and earpieces, gathered up their evidence and headed toward one of the final missions in fulfillment of their destinies. Jonathan and Nuri disabled the external security devices momentarily at their point of entry onto the property and then restored them once they were inside.

Each time they approached a camera or a laser motion sensor, they disabled it until they were past it. Once they got closer to the house, it became a matter of Jonathan using his mental ability to make the Secret Service guards on watch unaware of their presence. They slipped inside and made their way toward the study where they believed the President would be spending most of his time working while away from the Oval Office... and he was.

He looked up and jumped in surprise to see eight people dressed like ninjas with dark glasses coving their eyes standing in front of the desk he was seated behind. There had been no sounds to alert him to their presence... Had they silently killed all of his security personnel on their way in?!!

The President stared at them wide eyed as he keyed a communication device on his desk and called to one of his Secret Service men, "Johnson... do you copy?" A voice answered back that he was there. "Has there been any trouble outside? Has anyone reported seeing anything unusual? Is everyone still at their posts?" he asked quickly.

He frowned in confusion as everyone started to report in that nothing was amiss and everyone was still in place. When one of them asked him if there was anything wrong, he jumped again when he heard a voice inside his head...

You have nothing to fear from us... we are here to help. Please... just give us a few minutes and we will explain everything...

Hell... if these... people... could completely slip past a highly secured perimeter and over a dozen Secret Service agents without anyone even knowing they were there and without harming anyone, then maybe they weren't lying. If they'd wanted to kill him, he'd already be dead and no one would've known how... He might as well listen to what they had to say...

"Nothing's wrong, folks... I was just checking."

He switched off the communication device and laid it down. Then he sat back and glanced at the group standing in front of the desk. It was obvious that half of them were women... they were smaller and there was no hiding the breasts, even in their loose fitting jackets.

"OK... you have my undivided attention. So what is this all about?" he asked curiously and then jerked when the voice spoke inside his head again.

We're glad to see that you're not afraid of us, Mr. President... we mean no harm. Listen carefully...

Jonathan mentally outlined the details of OPEC's plot and gave him the digital recordings. In less than five minutes they convinced the President it was true and that they could halt OPEC from carrying out their plans.

When the President asked them how, they each gave a brief demonstration of their abilities... except for Tommy and Kira. Jonathan could only explain mentally that they'd been having nightmares of an apocalyptic event that would happen not long afterward if OPEC was successful in their takeover.

The President was astounded that they seemed to know every thought in his head. He felt a slight rush of fear when one of the men pulled out a knife, leaned down and grabbed his hand as he heard the voice inside his head say,We're sorry for this, but we have to show you everything that we are capable of in order to convince you that we mean no harm...

He flinched and hissed in pain as the knife sliced his palm. Then he watched in astonishment as one of the women took his hand, held it in hers and healed the cut before his eyes within just a few seconds. Then he felt slight fear again when she leaned across the desk, put her hand at his throat and felt his airway constrict to where he couldn't breathe for a few seconds... then she released him. One of the other men took the knife, sliced his own palm and held it toward him so he could watch as the wound healed itself.

He stared up at all of them in utter confusion as he stammered, "How... why...?!!" Then he sat back and listened as Jonathan explained...

I'm sure you understand by now, Mr. President, that we could do pretty much whatever we want... but all we want is mankind's continued existence. We were created for a reason... humans have been learning and evolving over the centuries... some not as much as others because of a dark force that is intent upon destroying humans and this world.

We were given these abilities in order to fight that dark force... which has been the driving force behind OPEC's plan. Everything they've been controlling for the last 30 years is leading to the destruction of the environment, which will destroy this planet if not halted soon. All OPEC wants is power... to rule over this world and use everyone else as their slaves. That is why they've been convincing millions of devout Muslims that Islam is the only true religion... the only one God intended to exist.

But the truth of the matter is... God never intended for there to be "organized" religious entities. Humans over the centuries have twisted the stories of how He came to this world in the guise of His Son to teach all that we needed to know... the simple truths....

The Christians are close but the ideals pushed by all these different "churches" are a bunch of bullshit. The Christmas holiday itself has become nothing but a marketing scheme propelled by greedy commercialism. The idea of tithing has been twisted into a way of "guilting" money out of people... And religions spend billions of dollars building fancy "churches" for people to congregate in once a week and repent for the sins they continue to commit...

The term "church" was never meant as a noun... a building... a place... a thing... the world is His church. It was more an "idea"... that all people who believed in what God had taught would spread the word by congregating everywhere and teaching everyone His simple truths by words and deeds....

That if every person loved their fellow man as they loved themselves, they would be filled with the light of truth and every thought and wish in their hearts would be for the benefit of all mankind. Every burden of this world would be shared by all... working together would make those burdens lighter for everyone... And everyone would share in the joys and rewards... And this cannot be done by manipulating people's minds... they have to see the light of truth for themselves...

But the dark forces of the universe have been fighting to hide the light of this truth from everyone who is not strong enough to resist them and even unfairly influencing some who would have resisted them... We've been sent to stop them before this world is destroyed... If this world dies, the universe itself will cease to exist... as well as our Creator.

We are here to protect the very existence of God, Mr. President. And if we fail, He can do nothing to stop this world or the universe from being destroyed... because it will mean that He was wrong to have created it in the first place. Do you want to take a chance on that happening, Mr. President?

We didn't think so... that's why we're here asking for your cooperation. We will be confronting OPEC on New Year's Eve and the world will see and hear how it goes down. You might want to wish us luck...

The President sat back and muttered, "I don't think you'll need it..." as he stared at the unblemished palm of his hand and recalled the sting of the blade slicing into it.

If he had questioned God's existence before that night, he no longer did. How could he not believe people who possessed the abilities they had just demonstrated, claiming they were protecting the very existence of God?!! They could just as easily have proclaimed themselves "gods"... but they didn't.

So... just who the hell were they... he thought as he watched them leaving. The one who must've been speaking inside his head the whole time paused and turned his obscured face back toward him for a moment.

We are called chosen ones, Mr. President... but we are here to make everyone understand that we are ALL chosen ones... God chose to create us all and now He's sent us to protect His creation... and we will do whatever we can to accomplish that and drive the dark forces back to where they belong...

We are here to fight the forces of hell... and you'd better hope we succeed or this world will become hell for a very short period until everything just vanishes in the blink of an eye... and if we don't succeed soon in our attempts to save the environment from what OPEC has caused, we're afraid there will not be very many holidays left to celebrate...

We hope you had a Merry Christmas...

12