Gigi and Frenchie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I won't go through the whole thing right now. But I think John was right in having us board the moving liner using our flexible grappling ladders from the Mobile PD patrol boats. We now knew they were terrorists and they were threatening to blow the whole ship up, ram whatever they could, just start mass shooting passengers, etc. etc. etc. unless they got their way.

The SEAL Team was still 20 minutes out when we started our own assault. At least we tied them up and pinned most down and stopped the shootings. Most of the bridge crew had already been murdered and a few Jewish passengers the apparently Islamic fanatics had been able to identify and capture. But there were apparently more of them than our 10 people, and they were heavily armed, with even RPG's and an unknown total quantity of explosives. John warned the Navy helicopters of the rockets and they came in very carefully from the dead stern position while we kept the terrorists heads down.

The SEALS fast-roped down safely and then started their own assaults after brief on-the-spot consultation with John and I to insure maximum mutual safety and coordination limiting friendly fire mistake possibilities. They were real pros but so were we. John had trained us all very, very well.

The terrorists didn't have a chance then and they knew it. That's when they decided to suicide via explosives but four of us got caught in the blast. Thankfully just a bit. Just a little shrapnel damage and concussive effects. Like bleeding ear drums and other overpressure bruising.

Well, John, Andy, Karen, and I all got a night in the hospital for our troubles. The SEAL CPO came by and promised we'd all get together for drinks and informal "debriefing" as soon as we could arrange it after we were released. It was going to be a hell of a party and I was already looking forward to it.

In fact, that night at the hospital became a hell of a party as all our family and "SO's" came by to see us. Jenny and her Vet., Carla and Susan, Kimberley who was now 15, JJ, Parker, and Abby, and some of the other kids. Andy almost climbed in Karen's bed. Until John glared at him just a bit to tone it down with all the kids around.

Then I saw Francie - and Gigi - outside our ward and just looking in. Susan saw them and walked up to them warmly and invited them in. The nurses had long since given up control but were soon laughing right along with us, as well as some doctors who happened by. One of the best parties ever with no alcohol or drugs actually involved.

Eventually it did start winding down.

Gigi finally approached my bed.

"Hi, Gramps. Sorry for coming by but I just had to see with my own eyes you were OK. You look pretty good for an old guy..."

I just smiled at her but I didn't know what to say.

Finally she started talking again.

"I've been talking with Susan a bit. Father Timothy recommended I do that. He was right. It's...been good for me in a lot of ways. I've learned a lot from her, and in California, and she's help me like integrate and expand and further understand so much about that whole Hollywood fiasco. It was all a terrible mistake. I made the mistake with my eyes open, though, and I accept full responsibility for it.

"Anyway, I might not have another chance like this with you all kind of tied down, so please hear me out...

"I really am truly sorry for what I did to you and to us. Francie told me about Miriam. I'm even sorry to mention her name, but I want you to know I know now. I am sorry I did not know about you and her before. I don't know if it would have made a difference to the way I acted, but I like to think it would have. Please allow me that little bit of illusion comfort..."

She teared up a little here but like shook her head and regained composure.

"I've...I've gone ahead and filed for divorce. No fault and just simple. No asset division, no alimony. Given what I did and given my mental state when we DID get married, you shouldn't have a problem getting a Church Annulment if you ever meet a really GOOD woman and fall in love and want to marry again. Both Father Tim and Susan assured me of that. I want you to at least have a chance for that little bit of happiness and joy in your future. It's the least I can do now.

"Well, that's all I wanted to say to you. But...I just pray we might somehow be just friends, or friendly to one another, at some point in the future. That may not happen until you do meet a really good woman and find love again. And if so, that's good enough for me. You take care of yourself and be careful Officer Benjamin Francois. You're soon to be a truly free man and somewhere out there is a future Mrs. Francois that desperately needs you, as I did, once."

She touched my hand, just briefly in farewell. Then turned with her head up and gathered Francie and they both headed out. Susan was still there quietly talking with John. Jenny and Carla had taken their kids home already. Susan kissed John tenderly but still very passionately in her own goodbye. Then wandered by me.

"You OK, Frenchie?" she asked me tenderly.

"I'm fine, Susan. Getting sleepy. It's been a long day."

"Good. You sleep tight" and she patted my arm.

"I saw Gigi talking to you. I'm pretty sure I know what she said. You and I need to talk about that soon. OK? Not real soon or anything. When you feel like it. Just let it go and rest tonight. A whole lot of people really respect and love you. Don't ever lose sight of that. Bye, love."

"Bye, Cher - if John were EVER to be so stupid as dump you - I'd be first in line, ya' know?"

She grinned rather wickedly. "Oh, I know Babe, I cherish the thought." There was a twinkle in her eye.

We both knew that John would never be that stupid.

I fell asleep pretty easily that night.

I was glad Gigi had come by and said what she had. We needed to get divorce and then just move on with our lives.

Maybe there WAS a good woman I could love in my future and have kids and a family with. Might as well life with hope and not sadness or trepidation as my basic driving motivation.

Maybe that good woman would even be Gigi - the stranger she had now become.

Maybe.

*************************

And maybe this whole S.W.A.T. tale will continue at some point...