gigi Ch. 03: Morning

Story Info
gigi learns about her new role.
4.7k words
4.25
21.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat Cameron is a pseudonym. In 2014, Nat published a short novel called Lost and Found. The book begins to explore the fantasies of one of the main characters. These stories take those fantasies and run with them...enjoy!

*****

gigi awakes to the sound of the lock scraping against the metal of her cage. As she opens her eyes and looks up, she sees Mistress, looming over her in a white blouse, slim grey skirt and lace-up, black ankle boots. Her long, athletic legs are bare.

"Good morning girl. We have a special day planned," Mistress Anna says, as she opens the door. She reaches her hand in and pats gigi's head as she crouches down. "You had a sound sleep, didn't you girl. Come on now, up you get." gigi walks on her hands and knees to just outside of her cage door where she stops, remembering to keep her head down.

Mistress runs her hands freely over gigi's entire body, paying special attention to her ass, patting her, stroking her between her legs, parting her lips and reaching still farther to her clit where she rubs her fingers back and forth with the confidence of complete ownership. "I like touching my puppy. Hold still for me and don't you move! Open your legs wide! head down, right on the floor...good girl," she says as she holds gigi's head against the floor. "Stay!" Mistress says sharply as she steps back to savor the view of her slave's pussy and ass displayed fully for her pleasure. She leaves the room, goes down stairs and makes a pot of coffee and because she wants to establish her authority right away with her new pet, she takes her time.

"Good girl," she says as she returns to the bedroom several minutes later, finding gigi on full display, just as she had left her. She attaches the chain to gigi's collar. "Heel!" Mistress says, as she leads gigi downstairs. When they get to the kitchen, Mistress opens the door to the outdoor patio. "Outside! gigi, come with Mistress," she commands loudly.

gigi follows Mistress, and crawls to the wooden deck on the end of her long, delicate, silver chain. There she sees Master, but he is reading the newspaper and does not acknowledge her. When Mistress walks down the steps to the lush, green lawn, gigi follows compliantly, hoping she will soon be allowed to use the bathroom.

Mistress stands close to her, looking down "Stop, Stay! gigi, have a pee," she says. gigi hears Master put down the paper and walk to the stairs where she imagines he is watching her, seeing her humiliation. she feels her face blazing. "Come on girl...tinkle...pee pee." When she realizes she must comply and pee like an animal, naked on the grass, she forces herself to relax and eventually feels the warmth of pee, running down her inner thighs.

"Good girl, that's a good puppy," Master says, when gigi is finished. she is humiliated further when Mistress simply lets go of her leash and walks away, leaving her there. "Sit! Stay," she calls behind her back and gigi sits, and stays where she is , feeling dirty and ashamed of her exposure. Tears burn her cheeks as she waits, collared to her chain and on display out in the middle of the back yard.

she can hear Master and Mistress talking. "I'm taking her to the mall with Stacey today for some shopping and to have a nice lunch...can't wait to show her off. How's the report going?" Mistress Anna asks Master.

"We're almost done but then the board has to approve it. I'll be glad when it's finished with. I want to spend time with my girls." They switch to French. Often she hears her name as they talk animatedly and giggle amongst themselves. After what seems like several minutes, Master approaches her. He touches her head and pats her. "Good morning my little gigi." Picking up the leash, he leads gigi around to the side of the house where the hose is neatly coiled. Seeing it, she pulls back.

"No! Come here NOW! Bad girl!" he says sternly as he gives her bare bottom a decisive spank. "No gigi, you do as you are told! Always! Come Here!"

He turns on the water and gigi feels it, cold and unpleasant, so forcefully splashing on to her body. The water jets rinse her pussy lips, her ass, her asshole, as she waits, on her hands and knees on the stone tiles. That's better, here" Master says a little less harshly as he turns off the water and leads gigi back to the deck, soaking wet. He walks her up the stairs and lays a thick beach towel at his feet. "Lie down," he commands, "on your back, bend your knees, legs up." gigi does as she is told. Master places his hands on each of her knees and pushes them apart.

He sits facing her on his chair, staring at her perfect naked body open to him and feels his erection throbbing as he looks down on his prized possession, drops of water beading on her perfect, cream coloured skin. Using the edges of the huge towel, he dries her, then kneels down with his body between her legs to play with her. Mistress watches them from her chair, sipping her coffee and smiling. He nuzzles her, kisses her, pats her skin, pinches, strokes and sucks on her nipples. "Hmmmmmm, you like it when Master plays with your nipples don't you? tell me."

"Yes Master."

"Yes Master what?"

"Yes, I like it when Master plays with my nipples."

"Does it excite my little puppy?"

"Yes Master."

"Yes?..."

"When you play with my nipples it gets me very excited, Master."

"Good girl. I like hearing what comes out of my whore's dirty mouth, but only when she is asked to speak. Puppies who speak without permission are gagged and given the strap. Mistress is going to take you out and show you off today. You'll be a good girl for Mistress won't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you know what happens to bad little puppies who don't behave?"

"No Master."

"They get a spanking and Mistress doesn't wait until you get home. If you are disobedient when you're out, Mistress will punish you anywhere she feels it's appropriate in order for you to reflect on, and learn from, your mistakes. Do I make myself clear little whore?"

"Yes Master."

"There's my good girl."

Mistress leads gigi into the kitchen when she has finished her coffee and Pierre has left for work. On the floor gigi sees two bowls. Without being told to do so, she crawls to her food bowl and eats from it, wondering if she will ever be allowed to eat at a table with utensils again. Deciding it is better not to think too far ahead, she eats her food and then takes water from the other bowl, realizing she must slurp or lap it up in order to drink it. While she eats and drinks, Mistress comes and goes and does not speak to her.

Eventually, when Mistress returns she says, "good girl, you ate up all of your food I see. Come," she says as she picks up the leash, and takes gigi up the stairs. They go into gigi's bedroom. On her bed are new clothes that Mistress has laid out, as well as a black leather belt or laced harness of some type that is unfamiliar to gigi. "Stand up girl," Mistress says, and gigi feels excited and apprehensive.

Mistress stands facing her naked slave. "Open," she whispers in gigi's ear as she moves right up against her, grinding her bare thigh between gigi's legs. "Did you like having your pussy spread open for me last night puppy? Speak to me."

"Yes Mistress"

"What did you like about our little initiation party?"

"I liked it when Mistress played with my breasts and stroked my pussy."

"What else pet?"

"I liked it when Master made me come, Mistress."

"I know," Mistress whispers into gigi's ear as she pinches both of her nipples. gigi does her best to stand still like a good girl but Mistress can feel her desire building and hears it, as gigi's breathing becomes heavy . "We don't need to leave just yet, come...lie down," Mistress says as she sweeps her hand across the clothing on the bed, knocking it to the floor. "Lie down on your back, hold on to those bars above you head, if you move your hands I will tie you up." The decisiveness in Mistress' voice sends a thrill into gigi as she places her hands around two of the thick metal bars on the headboard of her bed frame and holds onto them tightly.

Mistress lies on top of gigi. Her mouth is on gigi's, kissing her, softly filling her with her hungry tongue. "I need my mouth on that magnificent pussy of yours...you know that don't you..."she says in a playful way with a smile while allowing gigi to make direct eye contact with her.

gigi's nakedness is enhanced by Mistress' clothing. Mistress kisses, plays with, and roughly pinches and pulls on gigi's nipples, already feeling some knowledge of her pet's desires. Mistress kisses gigi's tummy and slowly makes her way between gigi's legs to her opening. Without speaking, she moves gigi's legs apart and delicately kisses and then licks her clit. Despite gigi's powerful orgasms the night before, she feels sexually charged, insatiable, humiliated, yet excited by her new role, obeying and serving the desires of her Master and Mistress. gigi allows herself to submit to Mistress and soon she feels herself climbing toward orgasm. Mistress patiently licks and sucks her, drawing pleasure form gigi, coaxing it from her, allowing her to lose herself in it...gigi comes.

"Good little whore" Mistress says as gigi breathes heavily and Mistress lies with her as she calms down. For a few moments they rest. "I want you to go and have a quick bath and then come right back here...don't do anything else in the bathroom...go along now...good little puppy."

gigi does as she is told and comes back naked a few minutes later. Mistress looks at her and says, "good girl, now, pick up your clothes pet and place them neatly on the bed. Hmmmm, what shall we begin with? Hands behind your back, head down...understood? This is how you are to stand, unless told otherwise."

gigi nods and assumes the position. Mistress picks up the panties which are sheer, white lacy ones, and slips them on to gigi. She then instructs gigi to put her arms in front of her, and puts her into her new bra. Standing behind gigi, she does up the fastener and then cups both of her full breasts from behind. "I could spend the rest of the day playing with those magnificent titties of yours, little girl. Now, put the rest of the clothes on by yourself and I'll watch."

gigi puts on a white cotton shirt. It gathers under her breasts and is cut just low enough to display them beautifully. Next comes a pink pencil skirt and black, slip-on shoes. When gigi is standing fully dressed, Mistress picks up the black leather sleeve and returns to her with it. "I am strapping your arms behind your back into this harness now. I want everybody who sees us today at the Mall to know that you belong to me. I want those beautiful tits of yours to stand up and say hello to my friend Stacey and to all of the other people who will admire my puppy today. But most of all I want you to be completely vulnerable and dependant on your Mistress for every, single little thing. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good whore. Arms straight." gigi feels her arms being put inside the leather sleeve and then she hears Mistress threading the black laces through a long series of holes with metal grommets on either side of the sleeve."Hold still or I will spank you." Mistress works quietly, doing up the restraint until all of the laces have criss-crossed their way from one end to the other where suddenly they are tightened tied, pulling gigi's arms right back and forcing her breasts to be thrust out and displayed. "Oh baby,baby, baby...don't you look delicious all laced up like that." Mistress looks at gigi, who is now completely helpless.

"Time for a pee pee for you, Come!" Mistress leads gigi into the bathroom adjoining gigi's room. gigi takes another look at her new bathroom: a beautiful soaker tub in a corner with windows on either side of it, a large shower and a beautiful sparkling sink, cabinet and counter, on top of which is a large bouquet of pink roses in an alabaster vase with a card reading; Welcome Home gigi! From; Master and Mistress xx.

"Put your head down, now! good girl."Mistress rolls gigi's skirt up and pulls her panties down. Resigning herself to no possibility of privacy, gigi uses the toilet to pee. Mistress waits, watching her, and seeing gigi's crimson blush. "Good girl," Mistress says, as she takes toilet paper and carefully wipes gigi dry.

"Sit! Lie down!" Mistress commands confidently, while drying her hands. gigi's humiliation is complete as she lies at Mistress' feet, fully dressed, tightly restrained, collared to her leash and waiting quietly. Mistress leaves, and comes back a few minutes later with her cosmetics bag. gigi hears her rummage around for several minutes while she puts on make-up, helping herself to her pet's bathroom mirror. When Mistress is finished she says, "I'm taking you out shopping to the Mall so you'll need to be on your very best behavior."

-----------------

"Do you like this one?" Mistress asks her friend Stacey as the two women stand together, looking at a selection of summer dresses.

"Yea, do they have my size? Maybe I'll try it on," Stacey answers. The two friends chat, laugh frequently and pay no attention to gigi. Mistress holds the leather loop of gigi's long chain leash around her wrist, like a bracelet, as she moves hangers along the clothing rack, her back is turned to gigi who stands quietly with her head down.

"How's candy?" Mistress asks. "I notice you don't have him with you today."

"candy is not so dandy. he is at home being punished."

"What happened?"

"he was pleasuring himself and he knows better! but...the other problem...he was on our bed! We have a very strict rule about puppies on furniture and he's not allowed in our room without permission. mr. candy cane is paying for his misbehaviour as we speak. he is locked up in his cage right now while he's home alone... well... two cages really, his cage cage and a very nicely designed cock cage with a really cute little padlock on it. Let me tell you what happened. It's kind of a funny story.

Last week, Alan got home early one afternoon and caught candy red-handed. When he discovered him having his little party-for-one, he quickly put a stop to the festivities, and just in the nick of time too!! As you can well imagine, candy was so agitated and so angry! Alan tells me he begged and pleaded with him, without permission to speak of course...'please may I come Master, I'm sorry Master, please! please, let me come!' It went on and on until Master finally gagged, and properly cuffed him. He still had his uniform on so the cuffs were conveniently right there."

With candy silenced and restrained and after he had finally cooled off and calmed down, Master got him back under control. He placed the metal ring around his balls, put the cage over his cock and put them together with the pad lock and that was the end of that song and dance!

I really like seeing him all locked up. he hasn't worn clothes at home since then. I'll put him in it again when you bring gigi over for a playdate... Anyway, since then he has been constantly reminded that his cock and his balls belong to us and we decide when or if he can play with them."

Mistress and Stacey laugh and gigi feels herself becoming agitated and excited listening to the story.

"lets have a play date soon," Stacey says, looking over at gigi, "but it will have to wait until our candy is out of the dog house...literally...Alan put a sign on his cage that reads, Dog House!"

They both laugh again. "How is your brand new pet doing so far Mistress Anna?"What a beautiful girl she is! and so well behaved... she certainly is standing nicely, quiet, head bowed, hands behind her back,...well... no choice on that one!" Stacey says, coming over to gigi, standing behind her, and running her hands along the straps of the leather sleeve fastening gigi's arms so securely. Stacey's hands travel to gigi's ass where she spends quite a bit of time touching her lovely round shape, so accentuated in her narrow, stretchy skirt.

"She's an obedient little pet so far," Mistress says "but early days yet. This morning she peed like a good little puppy in the back yard, didn't you girl? Master rinsed her off with the hose and she didn't like that very much at all." They both start laughing again.

"Her breasts are so full and pretty," Stacey comments...displayed so nicely with her hands held tightly behind her back. You are forcing your puppy to look like a whore Mistress, do you realize that?"

"Ummm hmmmmm, I told her before we left the house today that I wanted her breasts to stand up and say hello to you. Please, enjoy them...I just want to play with them all day long... just can't stay away."

"You don't have to" Stacey says with a giggle as she strokes gigi's soft cleavage and then reaches her hands right into gigi's tee shirt and bra, touching her soft nipples and feeling them harden with excitement.

"Don't you love those big pink nippies? Anna asks. "They are so incredibly responsive. she gets very excited when I suck on her and pinch her," Anna says.

gigi blushes as Mistress so casually exposes her secret desires.

"You will probably enjoy using nipple clamps on them, if you haven't already," Stacey says, as she increases the pressure, hurting gigi and exciting her at the same time. "she will be so stimulated with them on, and then tender to the touch and even more sensitive, once they come off. Remember those adorable ones we saw with little bells on them? Maybe we can pick up a pair for her after lunch but I'm getting really hungry, how about you?" Stacey asks, as she removes her hands from inside gigi's bra and then takes great care cupping, lifting and settling them back into her clothing.

"I'm hungry too...oh! before I forget, remember those lacy panties I picked out for her last time we were here? ...let me show you how nice they look on her."

Much to gigi's horror, right there in the designer dress section, Mistress Anna pulls gigi's skirt up, fully exposing her new panties to Stacey and to any other shoppers who happen to be nearby. An older couple, a woman and a man, smile over at them and stop what they are doing for a moment to watch. Even with her head obediently bowed, they all see that gigi's face is on fire with embarrassment.

"Turn around whore, that's it" Anna says, intoxicated by her power as gigi is forced to humiliate herself and allow them all to see her on display. Mistress Stacey runs her hands along gigi's ass and then reaches between her legs and strokes her pussy as if gigi were her own little toy. "I hope the fabric under her pussy is absorbent Mistress, your little whore is all wet. Thanks for the fashion show Anna, it was very exciting." Stacey says.

Finally, gigi's torment ends. Mistress Anna settles her skirt down again and they walk with Stacey to the dressing room to wait while she tries on the dress. Mistress sits on a large overstuffed chair and checks her phone. "Sit," she commands gigi, without looking up from the screen.

As they walk to the food fair, gigi heels obediently as Mistress casually holds her chain. In Stacey's hands is an elegant bag containing the dress.

"Alan and I will have you over for dinner and we can introduce our pets to each other and who knows? play dates after that? maybe even a play group...so many exciting possibilities."

"That would be great fun," Mistress says.

"How is Pierre? He must be very excited about your new purchase." Stacey says, as both of them stop to admire a pet shop window display.

"Thrilled...nothing short of thrilled...I feel the same way."

"I remember that feeling. Having candy has changed our lives completely, opened a whole new world.

"How long has it been? a year, right?"

"Almost, his one year anniversary is coming up next month, when my parents are visiting so we're planning a little BBQ. Come and bring gigi."

12