Gigi: It's a Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. You do know how to lick a twat, Bobby." she gasped as Bob's tongue darted in and out of her cunt. "Lick it, Baby. Lick it...."

I sat on the couch and held her drink up to catch her attention.

"I don't think that's gonna work. She's found something a little tastier than gin and tonic." Sally whispered in my ear as she leaned over the top of the couch to kiss the nape of my neck. "But, I could go for a gin and tonic."

Swinging her legs over the top of the couch, Sally slid down beside me.

"Um-m-m.... That tastes good...." she sighed as she placed the glass to her lips.

"Where's Gigi?" I asked.

"She's still with Larry," she responded, sipping the drink I had made for Marlene, "and she ain't gonna let him cum 'til we're completely satisfied."

"How are you going to do that?" I inquired, "I mean, what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is...." Sally excitedly began to reply, "The big deal is, he ain't like you other guys. Like Bob and Chuck, you can endure; you can hold on. Then, when you do shoot, you can come back for more. But with Larry, It's Wham, Bamm, and Thank You Ma'am! He gets his rocks off then he rolls over and goes to sleep. He doesn't seem to care if we get satisfied or not."

"So... How are you girls going to change him?" I continued to inquire.

"When Gigi's finished with him, I'm going back up and fuck him, again." Sally responded with a giggle. "Then, when I'm done with him, we're gonna send Marlene up to fuck him. And, if he's still alive after that, maybe we'll take his wife up to him, too."

Under her filmy negligée, Sally's breasts were heaving up and down with every breath and her nipples, which were poking out against the sheer fabric, were getting bigger and harder. She was getting very excited, just thinking about screwing Larry again.

"Remember the cock-ring Marlene and I used on you at the pool party?" she asked, "Well, we only put it on you for fun. But tonight, Gigi and I put it on Larry to keep him from shooting his wad before we were ready."

While we talked, Cheryl had rolled away from Bob and pulled Chuck down between her legs. When Chuck started to tongue Cheryl's clit, Marlene eased herself down onto Bob's lap, expertly guiding his pulsating erection into the warmth of her womanhood.

"Oh, God! I love it when he does that to me." Sally sighed softly as she watched her husband suck the platinum blonde's nipple into his mouth while rising up to thrust his helmeted warrior into her cunt.

Downing her drink and setting her glass aside, she turned and pulled my face to hers. Our lips met, her tongue darted into my mouth and her fingers massaged my semi-erect manhood.

"Take your pants off, Tony." Sally whispered, "I want you...."

I unzipped my trousers and pushed them down. Impatiently, Sally pulled my pants from under my legs and casting them aside, knelt between my legs. Then, taking my phallus in her hand, she kissed my balls and teasingly licked the soft underside of my cock.

"As much swinging as Bob and I do, I just can't get enough cock." Sally giggled as she engulfed the head of my warrior in her mouth. Sucking my cock into her mouth, Sally expertly stroked its length and had me back to full erection in a few short moments.

"Now, let's fuck...." she commanded.

I got up from the couch and made room for her to lie down in my place. Kneeling between her legs, I reached my hand under her hips and lifted her butt to place a cushion under her ass.

Sally took my swollen warrior in her hand and wrapping her legs around the back of my thighs, guided my erect manhood into her fiery passion.

"Oh yes.... Oh yes...." she moaned, clamping her cunt muscles around my love-spear, "Fuck me, Tony. Fuck me...."

"Fuck me, Bobby.... Fuck me...." Marlene echoed from across the room.

"Oh-h-h.... Oh-h-h...." Cheryl gasped each time Chuck plunged his massive man-meat into her tight, little fuck box.

"Oh yes.... Oh yes, Tony...."

"Fuck me, Bobby.... Fuck me harder...."

"Oh-h-h.... Oh-h-h...."