gigi Ch. 01: The Auction

Story Info
Master and Mistress find their pet/slave girl.
3.3k words
4.21
34.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world has changed. In many countries, large areas have been designated as adult only regions and in these states and provinces, human slaves are legally bought and sold. In government operated facilities, designer clones are cared for and educated until they reach the age of eighteen, at which time they are sent to other institutions where they spend two years being prepared for their futures as slaves and human pets. At the age of twenty, they are publically auctioned. Every year at specific intervals, pet/slaves are sold at each of the government facilities.

As with non-human, animal pets of previous generations, Humane Societies and laws protect pet slaves from torture and the deprivation of food, shelter and water. Potential owners are vetted to ensure high quality placements. Contracts are signed and agreements are made but apart from specific hard limits for individual pets, or additional clauses added to contracts, Mistresses, Masters and Owners of every gender have free reign over their slaves once they are in their possession and often choose to have their pet/slaves serve them in a variety of different roles. This is the story of one such slave, a beautiful pet, who is named gigi by her owners; Master Pierre and Mistress Anna.

In the weeks leading up to the Spring auction, all potential buyers have been able to see detailed information on every slave that is to be released for purchase. They have had access to photographs and intimate videos. Detailed reports describing each slave's measurements and body type, temperament, health records, psychological and intelligence testing, educational and behavioral data have also been available to them. After a long wait, auction day arrives.

"I'm so excited to be finally meeting gigi, and bidding on her," Anna says to Pierre, scanning the hologram glossy brochure on her phone one last time as they approach the sprawling campus of the Westview Institute, where the auction will take place. The parking lot is almost full as they draw up and park near a tree that is spot lit by the evening sun. They walk toward the beautifully appointed main entrance and are greeted by several staff people who direct them to a large reception area where they are welcomed and invited to have a drink from the long, well stocked bar and help themselves to food, elegantly displayed on a large buffet table. After a few minutes spent getting comfortable, eating and having their drinks, Pierre and Anna and perhaps three hundred other people, are directed to an auditorium. When they are seated, the master-of- ceremonies takes the stage. He is a man who appears to be in his early sixties; attractive, fit and tanned. He strides on stage and stands behind a podium. When he addresses them, he has the easy confidence of a seasoned public speaker.

"Good evening all! My name is Hunter Bell-Garcia and I am the director of the Westview Institute. We are delighted to see you here this evening. In a few minutes our staff will direct you to the auction rooms. I hope you have been enjoying our catalogue, outlining the fine selection of slave/pets on auction. All of the pets for sale today are of the highest quality and I know you would be proud and delighted to purchase any one of them. I welcome you into our community and invite you to become involved with the services and programs we offer here at Westview.

To mention just a few for example, our obedience classes, discipline lectures and demonstrations are always popular as are our boarding services for those occasions when you need to be out of town. We have social events: pet shows, family parties and picnics, product fairs featuring pet supplies, playroom equipment and demonstrations on toys, restraining devices and the latest equipment and technology for behavioral guidance and correction. We hope to get to know you through these events and programs and we welcome your ideas about how we can serve you and your pets, so please, stay in touch. We are here to help, as you explore the world of slave/pet ownership.

We release our much loved pets to you with the understanding, as per the contracts you are all familiar with, that you will provide a home for them with discipline and structure and never deprive them of life's necessities. They are to serve you faithfully in any and all ways, as your needs and desires dictate. This is their role, their station in life; to obey and serve Masters, Mistresses, Owners of all genders. You will be required to provide discipline, correction, punishment, structure and guidance to them but we believe that the best outcomes come from earning their trust through patience, consistency and rewards. Nothing fosters loyalty and obedience in these fine pets better than rewards coupled with consistent discipline, creating the bonds between owner and pet.

We wish to support you in any and all ways as you explore the rich and varied lifestyle inherent in becoming an owner and member of our close knit and exciting community."

The audience is then shown a short video and people are invited to ask questions. Mr Bell-Garcia then wraps up the presentation.

"So, without any further delay, I welcome you to proceed to the auction area."

The audience members applaud enthusiastically and are then guided to a long hallway from which several large rooms are attached. One room is designated for male slaves and one for female slaves.

"Shall we take a look at the males, just for fun?" Pierre asks.

"Yes please" Anna replies as she squeezes his hand. They enter to find a beautiful, sensual and earthy room suffused in natural light. Several huge green, leafy plants are interspersed throughout the space and elegant tables have vases with flowers, leaves and berries in them, throughout the large, yet un-imposing room. Comfortable chairs are grouped together in several areas and people wander around taking it all in. Pierre and Anna see a series of pedestals half a metre high and three metres in diameter on which individual men are standing. They all have collars around their necks attached by long chains to rings on the floor of the pedestal. Some of these men are blindfolded while others have their eyes uncovered, but these slaves look down submissively, avoiding eye contact with the people for whom they are on display. Several of them have their hands securely fastened behind their backs, others are completely un-bound but all of the slaves are chained and collared and all are naked.

A staff person named Rita greets them as they approach a young man who has soft, pale skin that looks as if it has never seen contact with direct sun light.

"Hello, welcome. Would you like me to tell you about this unit?" Rita asks, as if he were a bright, shiny, top-of-the-line appliance.

"Yes please" they answer in unison and both laugh excitedly.

"This is patrick...of course that name will likely change when he is sold, but let me tell you about him. he, as you can see, is a strong, slender and very attractive pet/slave. he has a calm, gentle nature and tends to behave appropriately on most occasions. he has a lovely, firm ass you are welcome to touch. Come down patrick" Rita orders and patrick steps down from the pedestal.

"Good boy, now turn for our guests." partick slowly turns his body, keeping his head bowed low, his dark hair falling over his face. Rita places her hands on patrick's shoulders. Moving them down his arms she says "notice the toning. he and all of the models on display have had yoga and rigorous physical training since...well always. Right boy?"

patrick nods his head.

"Lie and display" Rita orders and he sits down on the pedestal, spreads his legs while placing his hands behind his neck, lies down on his back and closes his eyes. As if casually touching an animal or a toy, Rita takes patrick's cock into her hands and fondles him. he is rock-hard instantly.

"Look at his heavy, thick cock and beautiful balls. Please feel free to explore him but I must warn you, none of the slave/pets on auction today have been permitted to release for over one week." patrick's face and neck have reddened in a deep blush.

"Good boy. We are all enjoying your display," Lisa says as she takes her hand away.

Anna reaches out and grazes patrick's cock. She strokes him lightly before gently cupping his ball sack in her other hand. She knows she is tormenting him in his highly excited and agitated state, but can't seem to control herself.

"Good boy" Pierre says as he looks down on him and runs his hands over patrick's smooth, sculpted chest, playing with his nipples and tugging on them. "I think you will make a very good pet for some lucky person."

Anna forces her hand away from patrick's beautiful cock and they step away towards the next display.

"Enjoy the rest of the auction" Rita calls, as patrick continues to lie down on display. "Such a good boy" they hear Rita say to patrick as they move on to the next pedestal where several people have gathered to see an athletic, lithe man with dark brown skin wearing a cock cage, on display for all to enjoy, learn about, touch and inspect.

As they re-enter the main hallway, Pierre and Anna see the sign outside the women's auction room.

"Are you ready?" Pierre asks.

"I was ready four weeks ago when I first laid eyes on her."

"I know baby baby...but let me remind you once again Mistress Anna...wanna be...we might not be able to have her... so...don't get your hopes up too high...Too late, much too late for that I'm sure."

The women's area is beautifully laid out following a similar artistic standard to the men's showroom. It has natural light, sky lights, a small, marble fountain in the middle of the room and many large, leafy plants growing in earthen pots throughout. A door to a large terrace outside, is open wide and a breeze drifts in, cool and scented by the sprinklers watering the gardens and grounds. Pierre and Anna are thrilled by their un-familiarity to what they see before them. Neither of them has ever been to a slave auction before. The display is so beautiful as if a curator of the most exquisite, living, fine art has arranged every tableau. Pedestals with naked women await their admiring, fascinated gaze. A guide who introduces herself as Lisa approaches them.

"Good evening and welcome. May I help you?"

"Yes please" Anna says. "We are quite interested in this beautiful pet" she says, turning on the hologram brochure display on her phone.

"Oh yes, she is a beauty. Let me take you to her now."

"Has she had many bids?" Pierre asks, with an anxious look on his face, not lost on Lisa.

"Yes she has, but not to worry. As luck would have it, one rather high bidder just changed his mind in favour of another beauty and in fifteen minutes, all of the bidding allowed today, will stop, so I think you have a very, very good chance."

"What a relief!" Anna says as they turn a corner and suddenly see her. As if on cue, Anna and Pierre draw in their breath. The last of the day's sun is shining on her hair. She has her back to them and they can see her slender, muscled back, her smooth thighs and her beautiful soft, round bottom. Anna moves so that she can get a look at her from the front. It is then that they see that she is blindfolded. Lisa turns away and pulls out her phone, examining the current bids, allowing Anna and Pierre some degree of privacy to inspect the beautiful slave who is finally, after weeks of anticipation, right before their eyes.

Neither of them speak but stand perfectly still, looking the young woman from head to toe. Her downturned face is calm. Her skin is flawless, un-blemished and muscular on her slender arms, toned tummy and thighs. Her breasts seem just the perfect size for the rest of her body and the cleft of her smooth pussy has all of her soft, inner lips hidden within it.

"She's breathtaking isn't she... literally" Lisa says with sincere affection and admiration.

"She is" Pierre agrees and Lisa shows them the record of the previous bids.

"What do you think we should do to have the best chance?" Pierre asks.

"Place a high bid but wait until I tell you to. Your chances will be better if you get in just before closing."

"That's what we'll do then. We want her," Anna says with conviction.

"Excellent" Lisa replies "now, while we wait, let me show her to you and tell you about her."

"Wonderful" Pierre says, unable to stop looking at this naked creature they both already think of as their gigi.

"Come on down girl" Lisa says quietly as she takes the pet's chain and guides her off the pedestal.

"What is your name girl?" Pierre asks, as he removes her blindfold.

"My name is mara Sir."

"So very nice to meet you, my name is Master Pierre and this is my wife Mistress Anna. We would like to take you home with us tonight."

"As you please Sir," mara says with her head lowered.

"Anna," Pierre says, "would you like to take this little pet home tonight?"

"Yes."

Anna places her hand on mara's head. "Your hair is soft and beautiful."

mara remains silent and unless she is told to speak, she does not. Anna's hand explores mara's breasts, pinching both nipples at once and then cupping each one in her hands. Anna's hands then explore mara's soft, flat belly.

"Has she been allowed to have an orgasm recently?"Pierre asks, noticing a blush of embarrassment colouring mara's cheeks.

"No. All of them have been prevented from having an orgasm for at least one week leading up to today's auction. She's very excited." Lisa says, matter-of-factly. "Isn't that right girl?"

mara's deepened blush confirms all of their suspicions as do her erect nipples.

"You are excited" Pierre says as he places his fingers gently against mara's smooth pussy lips, teasing her, coaxing her hidden inner lips into view and feeling her great wetness.

"We won't let you go to bed without release tonight if we get to take you with us, will we Mistress Anna?"

"No." Anna says with a smile.

"Excuse me, but now's the time to bid," Lisa interrupts, already feeling a growing intimacy between the three of them and with that, Anna and Pierre place their bid well above the previous amounts and wait anxiously for the signal that bidding has stopped.

"Sit," Lisa instructs mara and the rest of them stand quietly for what ends up being no more than two minutes but feels like an eternity to Anna and Pierre.

A small chime sounds on Lisa's phone. "Congratulations! you are now the proud owners of mara. Do you have a name picked out?" she asks.

"We do, gigi," Anna says.

At hearing the news, Anna and Pierre share a long embrace and when they pull apart, Lisa notices that they have tears in their eyes, a good sign she has seen before in her years of experience at Westview, when hopeful bidders become proud owners.

"So now we can take her into the office, sign the paper work and you will be free to go. How does that sound?"

"Great." Anna says, unable to contain her excitement. With a wave or her hand, Lisa offers them the opportunity to un-clasp the chain from the ring on the pedestal floor. Pierre does so and they walk into a small office to the side of the auction room.

"Sit," Lisa commands when they enter. gigi sits on the floor, between the chairs occupied by Master and Mistress.

"Lie down," Lisa says firmly. gigi obeys immediately. Lisa sits behind a small desk and reviews the contract in her hand. "I see that neither of you has had a pet before so please, let me give you some un-solicited advice. You must be firm and establish your authority right away. She has not received any extensive pet training during her two year pre-auction program here but I trust you will find and discover over time, many different and rewarding ways in which she will serve you. We will, as per our contractual agreement, pay you a visit to see that gigi's essential needs are being provided for and to see how she is settling in, but please know that you can be in touch anytime and we welcome any questions and concerns you may have.

We have a group for new owners to assist you in your roles but it is entirely up to you. In the mean time, get to know her, have fun, see how she responds to different stimuli and situations, explore, enjoy and stay in touch. Do either of you have any questions right now before you head home?"

"I don't think so...anything we have forgotten?" Anna asks, turning to Pierre.

He says "We have written a ceremony for this evening to welcome her, and give her a silver collar we have had made for her...I know...very premature...both of us are guilty of getting a little carried away I guess... We just feel so... so new at all of this...That's not a question, so much as a comment," his voice trails off.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure what you have written will be perfect...not perfect for anyone else, but perfect for you. Just remember, there are no, one-size-fits-all rules about how to do this...you figure it out as you go. You own her, she's yours. You get to make it up."

"Thank you so much Lisa," Anna says as she smiles warmly. "We are thrilled. Truth be told, neither of us had eyes for any other pet."

"I can tell," Lisa says "well, I'm sure you are anxious to get her home. All of her belongings are packed and we will have our attendants take them to your vehicle."

Lisa rises from her seat behind the desk and goes to the place on the carpet where mara, who is now gigi, is lying.

"You be a good girl, for your new Mistress and Master." Lisa says as she strokes gigi's hair and her cheek.

"You'll miss her" Anna says, suddenly feeling sad to be separating Lisa from a pet she has obvious affection for.

"Yes, but I run the Summer portion of the boarding kennels program so I hope you will take advantage of it sometime."

"We will, for your sake and hers. Thank you." Pierre says.

Anna takes a small package wrapped in tissue paper out of her bag and opens it up. Inside, is a soft white, form fitting, sheer dress with two small triangles of fabric on the top and delicate straps around the shoulders and waist.

"I bought her some pajamas...just in case" Anna says with a smile.

"Was that before or after you got the Welcome-Home flowers for her?" Pierre asks, smiling at Lisa.

"After," Anna says, as she laughs. "Stand up girl. Let's put you into your new pajamas and take you home. What a busy day you have had." The tiny dress slips on soft against gigi's skin, the fabric clearly displaying her erect nipples and supple shape. "Now your feet" Mistress says, and gigi slips on a new pair of white leather sandals that Mistress had placed on the floor for her.

"Come girl, heel." Pierre says. As they walk to the parking lot with their beautiful new pet, the sky is pink and gold. Two attendants in starched white uniforms follow behind them, carrying gigi's belongings.