Gigi's Surprise Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, I drifted off to sleep with Marlene still on top of me. Soon, however, a tongue licking my dick and balls awakened me. When I opened my eyes, there was Marlene licking my flaccid cock back to life.

"We've got to get you up again, Honey." she said when she discovered that I was awake, "So we can go back to Gigi's party."

After throwing some water on my face, I was ready to accompany Marlene back down to the game room for some more fun and games. Sally was lying on the couch with her legs wrapped around Chuck as he moved in and out of her pussy with slow deliberation. Every stroke of his love-tool was bringing her closer to her climax.

Over on the lounge, Gigi was sitting on Bob's face in the sixty-nine position. Bob's tongue was licking her clit while she stroked and sucked his rock hard cock. When she saw me enter the room, she sat upright and reached out to me. Without a word, she shifted her attention from Bob's throbbing member to mine. With Bob still eating her pussy, Gigi sucked my cock deeper down her throat than she had ever done before. In fact, never in our married life had she given me a better blowjob. Sensing my cock was ready to explode and not ready for me to cum yet, Gigi pulled away.

Bob got up from the lounge and Gigi directed me to lie down in his place. She knelt between my legs and leaned over to take my swollen dick into her mouth, again. As she sucked my cock back into her mouth, Bob moved in behind her and plunged his love-stick deep into her dripping cunt with one swift move. Gigi moaned softly as Bob's rock hard appendage entered her heated chasm, then went straight to giving me more terrific head. Her fingers stroked the length of my shaft while she used her tongue to tease the head. Whenever she felt my cum rising up, she would squeeze tightly to stem the flow and wait for me to relax.

Each stroke of Bob's cock inside her love-tunnel was bringing her closer to her own orgasm. The intensity of her sucking increased again as she started to buck wildly against Bob's thrusting organ. The tempo reached a fever pitch as Bob arched his back and pulling her hips back against his, drove his man-meat to the depths of her womanhood one last time.

Bob shot his hot load of spunk deep into Gigi's womb, causing me to climax too; dispatching my own load of hot love juices down her throat. The three of us collapsed right there on the lounge from exhaustion while over on the couch, Chuck and Marlene were having their ménage 'a trois with Sally. Sally was over Marlene in the sixty-nine position, licking away at Marlene's pink folds. Marlene was sucking Chuck's balls as his giant organ slid effortlessly in and out of Sally's wanton box. Marlene thrust her hips frantically to meet Sally's tongue as Sally slurped up the glistening juices from Marlene's puffy pussy lips. Chuck was enjoying the best of both worlds. Sally's cunt was taking all the cock he could give while his wife was alternating between sucking on his balls and Sally's clit.

While we watched Chuck and Marlene taking their pleasure with Sally, Gigi was stroking both Bob and my cocks back to life. After several minutes of watching the show on the couch, my hardness started to return. Gigi then turned her full attention to Bob's flaccid member.

Wrapping her lips around his shaft, Gigi deep throated Bob until he too, started to get erect again. He arched his back to drive his cock down my wife's throat and she responded by increasing the tempo of her stroking. Gigi giggled as she sucked even faster and harder on Bob's love-tool.

It wasn't too long before Bob's face was turning red, his legs were stiff and he was moaning, "Oh God. Yes, yes. Suck faster, Gigi. Suck faster. Aw, shit!"

Gigi's head was bobbing up and down while she stroked the length of Bob's cock. She quickly swallowed every drop of his cum as she pumped it out of his love-tool. Not wasting any time after finishing Bob, she went straight to the couch where Chuck was still fucking Sally. Pulling him away from Sally, she had him lay down so she could mount him. Straddling his hips, my wife impaled herself on Chuck's erect manhood; taking his massive cock into her hot, puffy love-tunnel.

Chuck pulled Gigi forward so that her abundant breasts were swaying in his face. He sucked her tits, switching back and forth from one nipple to the other. As he milked her titties, he lifted her buttocks, raising her pussy to the top of his love-pole. Then, letting her slid back down over his raging hard-on, he lifted her again and again, repeating the action.

Gigi was moaning loudly and riding Chuck's cock like a bucking bronco with wild abandon as Sally took my hand and led me back up to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and Sally knelt between my legs. She started by licking and playing with the hair on my legs but it was not long before her fingers were wrapped firmly around my shaft and she was licking my balls. By the time her tongue was teasing my cockhead, I was ready to burst.

Rolling her over, I spread her legs and plowed right into her cunt with my mouth. Her pussy, soaking wet from her own love juices, added to my pleasure as my taste buds savored her nectar. My tongue lapped at her clitoris and dove into the pit of her honey pot.

It wasn't long before I was pressing my manhood to the entrance of her love-tunnel. Her pussy took all the cock I could give her; I drove it in with a swift plunge and her cunt muscles offered no resistance. She wrapped her legs around me and held on as we fucked wildly. I matched her relentless convulsions with thrusts of my own as I continued to forge ahead with my love machine, probing as deeply into the depths of her womanhood as my instrument would go.

As we fucked, I continually squeezed and milked her delicious breasts, sucking her pert nipples into my mouth and teasing them with my tongue. All too soon however, it was over; my cock exploded for the third time of the evening, dumping its load of protein rich jism into Sally's wanton box. I eventually fell asleep with her snuggled in my arms.

I never woke up when Sally left the bed, but when I did, Gigi was rubbing oil all over my body.

"Where is everybody?" I queried.

Ignoring my question, Gigi continued rubbing the warm liquid onto my legs and chest; her bare breasts dangling enticingly only inches from my face.

"You looked so tired when you can home from work, I didn't have the heart to wake you up for dinner." she remarked, "So, we ate dinner without you. However, I did make your apologies. Don't worry, they understood."

"But we partied tonight." I stammered, "We swung with Bob and Sally and Chuck and Marlene."

"Don't you mean Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice?" she asked jokingly.

"Now remember;" she continued, "we had that discussion last month when you introduced me to Jim and Patty. We didn't swing then and we didn't swing this evening."

It all seemed so real; it was difficult to accept that it was only a dream. I could still feel Marlene's pelvic muscles squeezing my cock and taste the pussy juices of Sally's cunt. Didn't I see Gigi doing sixty-nine on the lounge with Bob? Man, what a dream!

Nevertheless, this pair of tits hanging in my face was no dream. By now, Gigi was massaging my cock with her oily fingers. I leaned forward and sucked a dark brown nipple into my mouth as I reached my hand between her legs and tickled her clit with a probing finger.

Gigi responded by swinging her leg over my head and placing her swollen pussy lips right to my mouth. Her cunt tasted sweet like a vinegar douche but my attention was quickly diverted when I felt her lips encircle my cock. I tongued her clit and relished in the taste of her love juices as they trickled from her pussy. Gigi's fingers, lips and tongue, meanwhile, were delightfully teasing my shaft. While her fingers were lightly stroking the vein of my cock, her lips and tongue were caressing the head. Every time she licked a drop of pre-cum from my cock, she would grind her mound even harder onto my mouth.

All the while I was making love to my wife, I was remembering my dream. The dream in which Gigi gave me such a terrific head-job while Bob fucked her from behind; and after getting Bob off orally, she impaled herself on Chuck's turgid love-tool. It all seemed so real; it was hard to believe that it was only my fantasy.

We made love for several hours that night and finally drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. When I awoke, it was to the smell of fresh coffee and frying bacon. I found the Sunday paper and sat down in the game room to read while Gigi brought me a cup of coffee. Sticking out from behind one of the couch cushions, I spied a pink swatch of material, which upon closer inspection turned out to be lacy g-string. Gigi did not have any pink g-strings, but it was very similar to the one Chuck had peeled off his wife in my dream last night.

When Gigi came in with my coffee, she found me examining my discovery. I merely looked up and asked, "In my dream last night, who spun the bottle and won the honor of taking your g-string off?"

12