GILFS Most Delightfully Devious

Story Info
Best friends take separate turns on a victim.
6.2k words
4.49
134.8k
69

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared came home from work late, and spotted Gloria's car in the yard. 'Great', he thought to himself, 'there goes all our wine'.

Gloria was best friend of Lizzy, Jared's wife, and a good-looking blonde for her age. Both she and Lizzy were 61 years old, both blonde, with amazing, sexy bodies for gals their age, owing to years of working out, which included tennis, which is where the two of them had been this warm summer afternoon into the evening.

Gloria was a bit of a drinker, she loved her wine, and would often flirt with Jared as a result, which upset him more than Lizzy. His wife would laugh it off, take it in stride, passing it off as harmless flirtation by her best friend who'd been divorced for the past 15 years and rarely dated.

He walked in and sure enough, both were leaning on the granite stove counter that separated the kitchen from the wide-open living room, sipping white wine and chatting like schoolgirls. He liked what he saw: Both wore little tennis skirts and matching socks, Lizzy in white, a nice contrast to her darkly tanned, supple legs, and Gloria in black, her low black socks looking quite sexy below her less tanned calf muscles. Both women had superb legs, with the usual sags here and there of women their age, particularly on their long, sinewy hamstrings, but they were sexy as hell nonetheless, and as Jared put his briefcase down he stared long and hard at both pair of fine GILF legs before the girls turned to say hello.

They all stood around, having a drink, and then Jared ran upstairs to change, throwing on a t-shirt and pair of loose gym shorts. He came back down, as Lizzy picked up her cell.

"Gotta make this call," she said, looking at the clock. "Told the client I'd call at six. You guys chat, I'll be right back."

She went down the hall to her office, closing the door, Gloria and Jared left alone at the counter. They chatted a bit more, and he noticed Gloria slowly lifting one hem of her skirt over her amazingly supple, creamy thighs, and then further to reveal her incredible ass cheeks in a black thong, attire that caught Jared completely by surprise.

"Took a shot right here," she sighed, pointing to a little red mark on that pale, smooth skin of her right cheek. "Can ya see it Jared?"

Jared gulped, nervous, but happy for the free gape at Gloria's incredible, firm butt. He looked hard.

"Yeah, looks nasty, could bruise up by tomorrow," he said. "You should put ice on it, rub it or something."

"You do it," Gloria said with a seductive growl.

"Wh...what?"

"I said, you do it," she repeated more firmly, lifting the skirt higher, showing him her right ass cheek, visible quite nicely in the black thong she wore. "Rub it for me, Jared. C'mon, it's ok."

"But...I don't think..um..."

"Do it, Jared," she hissed. "You know you want to, and Lizzy will be on the phone for awhile. Now, Jared. Rub my ass cheek!"

With trembling hand, he reached and rubbed the red spot, his cock instantly thickening in his shorts. It felt heavenly, warm to the touch, so creamy, so smooth, and he rubbed the spot harder with the tips of his fingers.

"Here, this will make it easier," she cooed.

She leaned on the counter, holding her skirt up and over those amazing asscheeks, standing on tip toes and bulging her solid calves, at the same time, flexing her cheeks into a stony white mound of succulent GILF flesh. Jared's eyes bulged, as did his dick, as he rubbed harder, feeling the unmistakable muscle beneath that layer of silky skin.

"I have a great ass, don't I Jared, I mean for a gal my age?" she said in teasing tone, sipping her wine as her best friend's husband massaged her sore butt cheek. "Don't I?"

"Uh, yes, Gloria, you do, you do," he heard himself saying as he bent to get a closer look. "You...you and Lizzy, you both have..gorgeous asses..."

"You're getting a good look, Jared?" she laughed. "Like what you see? Don't be shy..kneel down and get a good look!"

"Shit, Gloria, stop!" he whispered loudly, looking down the hall to Lizzy's office where they could hear her talking on the phone. "Enough's enough!"

"Enough's never enough for me, Jared," she snarled in a dominant tone. "Kneel the fuck down and get a GOOD look at that ass you're feeling up! NOW, or I'll tell Lizzy what you're doing and that it was YOUR idea!"

He groaned, obeyed and knelt down, his face inches from her warm, slightly sweaty ass, kneading that cheek nervously.

"Both hands, both cheeks," she hissed. "Do it, Jared, do it now!"

Jared stared wide eyed at Gloria's supple rump, a little sag in the middle of each cheeks, but so soft and smooth, and he moaned as he dug his hands into all that beautiful flesh, feeling the heat, feeling the muscle, feeling his cock throb in his loose gym shorts. He spread them in his fingers, seeing a tuft of downy hair push out around the black fabric of her moist thong, and as he did, he could smell the funky aroma wafting out from within.

"Smell it, Jared!" Gloria growled over her shoulder, wine in hand. "Put your nose inside my crack and take a big whiff! Should be rather sweaty from the two hours of tennis your WIFE and I just played!"

"Gloria...please..."

"Smell my fucking asshole, asshole!" she sneered, backing up a bit and banging her cheeks into his face. "You know Goddam well you want to..."

"But Gloria," he groaned, trying not to look at the flesh she was now jiggling in his face.

"Smell," she hissed. "Now!"

He gulped and spread her gorgeous cheeks, putting his nose into the crack and sniffing deeply, amazed at the sexy odor within, sweaty to be sure, but a clean sweat, a little rank but the effect it had on his psyche and stiff cock was instant and intense. He spread them further, dove in deeper, his nose tickling her rectum and then Gloria reached back, grabbed his head with one hand, pulled aside her thong with the other and impaled her sweaty, slightly hairy asshole with his nose, holding him deep inside it and laughing darkly.

"Now THAT'S what I'm talking about, Jared, NOW you're smelling my nasty GILF asshole!" she laughed.

She held him there for a full minute as he struggled, somewhat weakly, against her hands, both of which held him by the hair and pulled him as deep inside her sweaty ass cleavage as she could. When she finally let go, it was only to release his nose and then point to the sweet pucker of her wrinkled rectum.

"Now lick it," she growled. "Lick my asshole clean, you know you want to, I ALWAYS see you staring at my ass in jeans and skirts, you must love my ass, don't you Jared? You love it so much, lick that dirty asshole clean! Hurry, before Lizzy gets off the phone!"

Jared was a goner by now, totally caught up in the fever of Gloria's smell and dominance and he lunged forward as she held her supple cheeks wide, her pucker opening up and allowing his plunging tongue deep inside.

She hissed and held him there again with her hands as he pressed deep inside her sweaty rump, rapidly firing his long tongue in and out of her tangy asshole as fast as possible. For a full two minutes, he cleaned and licked and sucked at Gloria's now clean asshole until they both heard Lizzy finish up her call.

She let him go and he stood, desperately trying to hide his throbbing cock in the thankfully baggy shorts he decided to put on, as Gloria pulled down her skirt, turned to lean on the counter and looking like nothing unusual had happened, such as having her ass and rectum worshipped and licked for the past five minutes.

"Yeah, Lizzy's getting better at tennis, she actually beat me a few games tonight," Gloria laughed, refilling her glass and Lizzy's as she came around the corner.

"You two getting along?" Lizzy laughed, taking a sip.

"Oh, we sure are, honey," Gloria smiled, winking at the nervous Jared as Lizzy turned toward him.

"Honey, you're so red, you OK?" she asked, concerned. "The wine getting to you already?"

"Yeah, I think so, shit, long day, ya know?" he stammered nervously. "I'll...uh, just splash some water on my face..."

He turned and dove his head into the sink, anxious to wash Gloria's ass stink from it, dowsing it and rubbing the smell away as the two women blabbed behind him. He dried off, thankful his cock had deflated somewhat, but then looking at Gloria's incredible legs in her little skirt, felt it grow again.

They drank and talked a bit more, and then Lizzy turned to Jared.

"Oh, just remembered, honey, can you come with me, something I wanted you to get out of my car, it's heavy, I'll help you," she said, walking toward the garage door off the kitchen.

"Can I help?" Gloria offered.

"No, it's nothing, just a box of signs, but it's kinda awkward, we'll be fine, do it all the time," she laughed.

Jared walked behind Lizzy just as Gloria reached out and grabbed his ass, squeezing it, causing him to yelp and turn around to shoot her a glare. Lizzy turned to face him.

"What hon?"

"Uh, nothing, just twisted my ankle...that's all," he lied.

In the garage, they hoisted the box out of Lizzy's SUV and put it near an old couch off to the side. Jared turned to walk back when Lizzy spun him around and wrapped her arms around him, nailing him a long, wet, sloppy kiss. Jared's eyes were wide open and staring at his gorgeous wife, as she clung to him like glue.

"Lizzy, what the hell...what's gotten into you?" he said, popping his mouth off her probing tongue.

"Not sure," she growled, forcing his face to her wrinkled neck, making him suckle it. "The wine...don't know, but so fucking horny right now..."

She pushed him back to the ratty couch and knelt down, quickly tugging his gym shorts down, freeing his still-stiff dick, his look one of shock and confusion.

"Shit, I still do it for ya, huh?" she laughed, fisting his thick dick and bending over to suck his nuts. "Fuck, this is so good.."

"But Lizzy...uh...shit that's hot, don't stop...Gloria...right in there...fuck..."

She blew him long and wet, popping her wrinkled mouth off his dick to snarl, "That's what makes it so fucking hot, baby, Gloria's right in there, doesn't know a thing..."

"Oh, shit, baby," Jared groaned as she resumed her blow job, stroking his dick in both hands, corkscrew style, pushing it up and down, in and out of her capable mouth, her eyes heavy lidded as she emitted a low, sexy growl. "Gonna cum baby!!!"

Suddenly, she stopped, stood and smiled, Jared writhing on the couch below her.

"Not yet, you're not," she laughed, turning to walk toward the door. "Save it for later, baby."

"But what about...what do I do with...?" he asked, totally confused, his wet dick bobbing before him

.

"Better put that away," she sighed, walking inside where he heard the girls soon chatter away again as if Lizzy hadn't left her stiff-dicked husband in the garage, only minutes after he was made stiff by licking the asshole of the woman she was talking to.

He sat quietly for a moment, willing his dick down, but only succeeding halfway, his mind racing at what was happening. What the fuck else could happen, he wondered, finally stuffing his semi-soft meat into his trunks and walking inside, somewhat bent over.

They all talked a bit more, Jared eyeballing both women, the memory of each making him uncomfortable, and getting hard again. After about 20 minutes, they heard a bell ring upstairs. The laundry room. Lizzy raced up the stairs.

"Gotta switch wash to dry," she called out. "Only be a few."

Gloria by now was sitting on the couch in the living room, twirling her glass of wine and staring at Jared with a sly smile. Slowly, she spread her gorgeous legs, revealing every sweet inch of those saggy but shapely thighs, a bubble of calf muscle above her low black socks as she curled her toes in her sneakers. The thong was pulled aside and Jared could see a thick mat of dense pussy hair, much like his wife's; older women didn't shave, he figured. She curled a finger at him, pointing it then to her hairy chasm.

"Lick me," she hissed in a sexy whisper. "Hurry, Jared, make me cum, you've only got a few minutes!"

Jared groaned, hypnotically moving to the couch, kneeling and pushing his face into her inviting crotch, feeling the heat of her firm thighs on his face, then the flesh as she slowly closed them around his ears, cupping his head in her hands, burying his mouth in her hairy, sweaty quim. She groaned, hunched her hips forward and clamped her meaty thighs around his neck, his mouth at her hole, grinding on him. He licked and sucked as best he could, his trembling hands curled around the smooth, firm muscles of her quads, trying to pry them open to get air, but she was too strong, too insistent, and those GILF thighs tightened all the more as he lapped at the hairy chasm between them.

"Gonna ...cum...fuck...make me cum, Jared, NOW!"

And he did, stabbing frantically into the fragrant depths of her cunt, plunging his tongue in and out of her hole, tasting her salty fluids, swallowing and going back for more, Gloria grinding painfully on his nose, her clit slipping over it wetly, as she came with a quiet groan and complete crushing squeeze of her powerful GILF thighs, making Jared moan in pain. She eased up, let him go and cradled his face in her hands, smiling at the thick layer of her cream coating it. They heard Lizzy's footsteps upstairs.

"Better go clean my cum off your mouth, baby," Gloria laughed.

Jared stumbled to the sink, again washing his face as Lizzy came down.

"Hon, again? Are you sure you're OK? Should we take you to the ER, what's going on?" Lizzy said with extreme concern, her hand on his shoulder.

"I think he's OK, hon," Gloria called out. "He just told me he got a bad headache in the last few minutes, no idea why, said his head felt like it was caught in a vise!. Maybe you should get him an aspirin?"

Lizzy went to the bathroom and Gloria sauntered to the sink where Jared was wiping his red face dry.

"I was right about the vise, wasn't I baby?" she laughed, clapping her meaty thighs together, making Jared wince.

Lizzy came back, giving Jared the aspirin and he looked on weakly as the two friends chattered away more. Exhausted and confused, Jared stumbled to the living room, sitting in a plush chair, his boner just about wilting, finally, when the girls came in.

"Gotta pee again, all that wine!" Gloria laughed, racing off.

Lizzy smiled – and sat on Jared's lap, grinding, kissing him and feeling his cock grow again.

"Lizzy..please..this is nuts," he moaned, feeling her pussy and ass on him as she lifted her skirt, fishing his stiff dick out and sticking it in her pussy, pulling aside her panties and taking him half way in, smiling widely and pulling her skirt down around them to hide the act. "Are you crazy!"

"No, baby," she hissed, kissing him deeply. "Just so fucking horny for some reason..."

Gloria came back in, stopped and laughed.

"You two, honestly," she roared, sitting on the couch. "You should get a room! Or just go upstairs for awhile, I don't mind!"

The girls talked, all the while Jared squirming under his sexy wife's pussy, which she now clamped and relaxed in a fluttering fuck motion on his cock, keeping it inside her and milking it with her insanely tight cunt muscles. Jared moaned quietly and felt his cum building, wondering how he'd manage not to scream out when he did. Lizzy sensed it and turned to look at him.

"Honestly, hon, you don't look so good, what's wrong?"

"I..uh...just thought of some work I brought home to do, I, uh...should get to it..."

"Where is it?" Gloria asked.

"My...my briefcase," he groaned, feeling Lizzy's cunt grip him so tight he thought she'd shear it off as she clamped down to stem his cum.

"I'll get it, you two look so comfy!" Gloria laughed, darting off upstairs to fetch it where she'd seen Jared carry it earlier.

Lizzy smiled and pulled off her husband, standing to adjust her panty, then leaning over to quickly slurp Jared's wet dick and stuff it back in his trunks as Gloria waltzed down with the briefcase.

"You're right about the wine, Gloria," Lizzy smiled. "Gotta go pee myself!"

Gloria smiled and walked slowly toward Jared, hiking up her tennis skirt to reveal no thong at all, she'd taken it off in the bathroom and stuffed in her purse. Jared moaned.

"No...Gloria..please...can't take this anymore..please..." he begged, hands up.

"Shut up, stud, and take it like a man," she hissed.

She wasted no time sitting on his lap, freeing his wet dick from his shorts and stuffing it into her hairy, slick cunt. She groaned, feeling him fill her up and sat still, doing the same milking maneuver Lizzy had moments earlier. She put her arm around his neck, fixed her skirt over her thighs and pussy, and whispered into Jared's ear.

"You're so wet!" she growled. "Did my friend fuck you like this just a few minutes ago? Did she?"

"Gloria...no...shit....stop doing that...fuck, woman, please, stop!"

"Not until I milk a nice, hot load outta that big, hard cock, Jared," she moaned, kissing him deeply, thrusting her tongue down his throat. "And maybe later when we're alone again, I'll make you eat that juicy creampie!"

They heard a door slam and she stopped kissing him, sitting nonchalantly across Jared's lap, her hairy pussy punching down and flexing meatily on his trapped dick. Lizzy walked in with a shocked look.

"You two NAUGHTY people!" she laughed, flopping on the couch. "Jared, I thought you had some work to catch up on!"

"I...I do..." he said gamely, fighting the urge to cum in Gloria's madly hunching pussy, the muscles flexing and pulsating on his dick. "I ...uh...my laptop...think I left it at work...I..."

"Nonsense, it's in your office, I'll go turn it on," Lizzy said, getting up. "And be quick, honey, Gloria's staying for dinner, we're quite famished after all that exercise today!"

She went down the hall and Gloria ground harder onto Jared's dick, now pulling up her t-shirt to force his face into the wrinkled, sweaty cleavage of her impressive tits, making him lick the sweat from it before whipping his face out and pulling her shirt down, then stepping off his cock, fixing her skirt and leaning over to sloppily suck his slick dick for a second, seconds before Lizzy came back, quickly stuffing his dong back into his shorts.

"Go ahead hon, don't be long, we want you to make your fabulous spaghetti, it's quick and easy, there's some defrosted sauce in the 'fridge, you will, won't you, feed us old naughty girls?" Lizzy smiled.

"Uh...sure...I guess...I just need to, uh..." he stammered, unable to stand with a boner in his shorts that just wouldn't quit, neither of the women would let it.

"Oh, just relax a minute, Gloria and I are going out on the deck to relax a bit, while you work then make dinner, OK?" she laughed.

They went and he sat, trying to will his dick down, unable to shake the memory of all that had transpired until this moment, wondering what the fuck he'd done to deserve this kind of torment. He was enjoying it to be sure, more with Lizzy than Gloria, because he was a righteous man deep down and knew infidelity was wrong. But Gloria was so damned insistent, forcing him to do things he'd never do otherwise.

He stumbled off to his office, pretending to do work, then back to the kitchen, starting to heat the water for the pasta and the sauce in a pan. The girls came back in, poured more wine and Lizzy went to the dining room to set the table.

"Here, don't want to get anything dirty," Gloria hissed, whipping out an apron and tying it around Jared from behind, humping her crotch into his ass and then reaching around to palm his cock through the apron and his shorts, mauling it back to stiffness in no time.

"Dammit, Gloria, will you PLEASE!" he begged, leaning on the counter, unable to muster the strength to fight her off, his balls aching for release, a classic case of blue balls which he hadn't had since he was a teenager. "This...this is just so ridiculous!"

12