GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy 60-somethings continue their naughty ways.
4.4k words
4.57
38.5k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Following is about two sexy 61-year-old women who dominate a man, with scenes of forced asslicking and cumeating and other things delightfully devious. If you do NOT like this sort of thing, move on. If you DO, enjoy, comment and vote, please!)


Jared woke to the taste, sight and smell of cum and pussy. He blinked, wondering what had happened. Then what happened returned to his foggy brain when Beth slightly spread her meaty thighs and let him breathe.

"Welcome back to the living, dear," she laughed darkly, looking down between her thighs, hands on each, saggy, naked tits swinging as she giggled and wiggled her hips.

"Fuck," he groaned. "What the hell, Beth, what the hell?"

"You didn't like?"

"No, I didn't!" he sulked, struggling to get out from under his svelte wife, looking up between those thighs pinning him to the bed to the moist matted fur of her pussy, wet from her own juices as well as his, which he tried to wipe off his face but couldn't as she stayed atop him in a stifling schoolgirl pin.

"You came like a stallion in me, stud, not bad for an old guy," the sexy 61-year-old blonde laughed. "And ate most of it! What a trouper!"

The night had started innocently enough hours ago. Beth, and her equally sexy friend, Susan, also 61, had come home from playing tennis, where Jared was going to make them dinner. But one by one, separately and out of sight from each other, the two leggy gals took turns seducing, blowing and fucking Jared, not letting him cum, and driving him insane in the process. He resisted as best he could, fearful of getting caught in the act as he was forced to go along with each woman's increasingly demanding sexual advances.

Unbeknownst to Jared, the long-time friends had concocted the scheme before and it worked like a charm. After a long, tortured night of teasing and giving him blue balls he hadn't had since he was a teen, the women's final trick was forcing Jared to walk the tipsy Susan home where she fucked him just short of orgasm. She then sent him home to his loving, horny wife, who rode him like a cowgirl, feigning anger when he came too quickly and slipping her sloppy cummy pussy onto his mouth to be sucked clean. In the process, her grinding pussy smother and muscular old thighs knocked him out cold.

As he snoozed under the hairy clamp of her spunk-laden snatch, Beth called her best friend, both sharing a huge laugh over their plan, roaring when Beth told him she'd force fed Jared her dripping creampie. And then Susan created a new plan to continue the devious, dominant fun.

"I never got to feed him MY dessert, though, I'm a little jealous!" Susan laughed. "So tell ya what, when he comes to, send him over, would you? Tell him the credenza fell over and I need his help, uh, getting it up again!"

The girls roared, and Jared stirred beneath Beth.

"You gonna give him some dessert, too, baby?" Beth giggled.

"Yeah," Susan growled, reaching behind her with one hand to slip a finger into her tight asshole. "But this time, it's fudge pie!!!"

"You are sooooooooooooooooo bad, girl!" Beth laughed. "He'll be right there!!"

Then Jared came around as she remained perched on his face, and broke him the news.

"Oh, Susan just called," she said between her thighs. "That credenza of hers fell over, she'd like you to come by and get it up again."

"WHAT!" he cried out, really struggling beneath his wife and unable to free himself. "For

Christ's sake, Beth, I can't get it..I mean I can't ...I mean shit, it's so late, it's just...."

Suddenly he found himself in blackness again as Beth slammed her squatting thighs shut over his face, sealing it into her wet pussy and smothering him. He screamed a muffled scream and fought vainly for air.

"Now do what you're told, Jared," she said sternly, feeling her pussy heat up anew under his moaning face. "That's what friends are for, we share!"

She let him up and climbed off, laughing at the site of his cum-streaked face.

"Uh, you better go wash us off, baby," she giggled as she slipped under the covers. "Don't want the smell on ya! And when you get back, I just may still be awake...but you behave yourself over there, lover, Susan can be a bad girl if you know what I mean..."

"What, what do you mean, what're you talking about?" he said too nervously and then darting off to the bathroom.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he groaned, washing his face clean and looking at himself in the mirror. "What the fuck....."

He dressed and very slowly made his way to Susan's house, taking his time, hoping she'd be asleep when he got there. She wasn't. She was waiting at the door, opening it. He looked in. She stood nearly naked, save for the droopy black tennis socks she'd had on earlier.

"For God sake's Susan, put on some clothes, I mean enough's enough," he said, averting his eyes.

"Funny, you didn't seem to mind seeing me naked when I had your face scissored up my ass and I was sucking your cock earlier," she laughed. "And before I sent you home with a raging hard-on, you begged me to get you off!"

"Well shit, that's only because I didn't want to home with....oh for fuck's sake, what is wrong with you and my..."

"Your what, Jared?" Susan asked, cocking her head. "Your wife? Why, does she suspect?"

"No, no, fuck no....of course not," he said, confused. "No, I mean this is all so fucked up, you seducing me while she's out of the room, and at your house. It's just weird, that's all, and I'd rather not repeat it if you don't mind. Now where's that credenza?"

Susan laughed and walked into the living room. The credenza was right where it had been. Upright. He turned to face her.

"Susan, for Chrissakes...."

"Sorry lover," she snarled, walking up to him and ramming a sexy, wrinkled thigh into his balls, bending him over and clamping both legs around his ears, locking her socked feet and squeezing until he got dizzy in the scissors. "Had to get you back here for dessert..."

"No...pleeesh..." he slurred, amazed at the strength of her thighs squeezing his neck, staring at her muscular old calves below.

And then he was out. He woke moments later, on his back on the floor, with Susan riding his face like a madwoman, facing his feet, and dragging her hairy, wet cunt back and forth on his nose and mouth, drenching him.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah...." she moaned, snapping her hips frantically and gushing her thick cream onto his face, with its familiar taste and texture he'd sampled earlier in the evening when she forced him to lick her to orgasm while his wife was out of the room. "FUCK

YEAH!!!!"

It felt like she was erasing his face in her pounding haunches, Jared watching her incredible, milky white ass flex and ripple and quiver and jiggle as it flexed and throbbed on him, soaking him, until she finally settled down, breathless and panting for air.

"Damn, that was good, no thanks to you," she said, then adding as she cupped her meaty white asscheeks in her skinny old hands and spread them. "Now lick my asshole, buddy boy, lick it deep and wet!"

"Noooo," he moaned as she settled the hairy wet pucker onto his mouth, robbing him of air and letting those supple, fleshy cheeks slap shut around his face.

He had no choice – again – and stabbed her rectal ring frantically, drilling it deep inside the musky muscled walls, plunging it in and out as she sat up and back, covering his eyes in her butt. She laughed and swiveled on him, taking his face and mouth as deep up her ass as she could, until he struggled to breathe.

"Get it nice and wet, honey," she cooed. "You're gonna fuck that ass, you're gonna fuck it good and fill it with cum....."

Jared groaned and felt his cock stir, betraying him. Susan laughed and lay forward on him, scooping his face to her ass by cupping a folded calf over the back of his head, locking that foot under the opposite knee, a figure four reverse headscissor that buried his probing tongue deeper still up her demanding butt hole.

"I'll do my part if you'll do yours," she laughed, freeing his cock from his pants and sucking his semi-soft dick into her amazing mouth, growling like a dog as she jerked and blew him.

Jared's mind raced, a combination of lust and pleasure, shame and confusion, his reality being centered on the most amazing blowjob he'd ever gotten, better even than the quickie she'd given him earlier in the evening during a process that left his balls aching for release. She used both hands to twist around his spit-slick dick, pumping it in and out of her mouth as she puckered her asshole on his tongue, sucking it in deeper and deeper until his teeth were mashed tight against the outer wall.

He couldn't believe how good it felt, but didn't want to and tried to will it down, but then feared her anger and resultant increased squeeze from those slightly saggy, wrinkled but insanely sexy 61-year-old thighs that had no business being as strong as they were.

He licked and licked deeper and deeper, hoping to cum quickly and be done with it, and rush back home and hope some more that his wife wasn't still horny. His mind was numb from the sexual overload of the evening, coupled with the lack of air up Susan's hunching ass as she clamped her crushing thighs on more tightly. He groaned, felt his nuts knot in pre-orgasmic spasm and thrust into Susan's expert mouth, anxious to cum.

"Not yet, you don't, not yet," she snarled, popping her mouth off his wet cock and freeing his face from her ass prison.

She spun around and slithered back down his chest, fisting his cock behind her and fitting the head to the now-soaked ass. He groaned as she sat back and he felt his cock slip into the tightest opening it had ever been forced into. He clamped his trembling hands onto her thighs as she sat back, upright, her creamy, saggy tits bouncing on her chest as she bounced up and down, taking him balls deep in her sexy old ass.

"Mmmm, that's a nice fit, Jared, you haven't got a very big cock, but that's fine for my asshole," she growled, cupping those swaying tit bags in both hands, tweaking the nipples and pumping his dick deeper inside her butt.

Ordinarily, having been told his dick wasn't that big would be hurtful, but now imprisoned in the gloriously silky tight confines of his wife's best friend's ass, it didn't matter. He thrust up trying to fuck her back, but she gave him a dominant look and reached back to squeeze his balls until he screamed in pain.

"This is MY rodeo, pal," she snarled. "You're just along for the ride!"

She continued to twist her nipples, now feeding them one by one into her mouth, sucking and chewing on them, as she rode his dick, punching her hips forward and then back, faster and faster. Jared's balls ached for release and his dick swelled inside her gripping bowels. She smiled at the sensation, then leaned forward, letting her wrinkly tits swing over his face. His mouth eagerly sought them out, capturing one and sucking hard on the thick brown nipple, his hands now cupped on her madly hunching ass, reveling in the soft meaty feel of the fleshy white orbs that were humping his dick blind.

"You like those tits, doncha?" she hissed, feeding him the other and then forcing his face to the saggy meat of her marvelously wrinkled neck. "Don't forget the throat, baby, a woman loves her throat and neck suckled and worshipped...."

"Oh fuck, Susan," he moaned as he mouthed a thick, salty fold of throat flesh into his lips, running his tongue over it and feeling her asshole grip his cock tighter still.

"Now," she cooed into his ear as he feasted on her neck and madly pawed her thrusting ass. "Have we forgotten all about your little wife back home?"

Jared didn't answer, didn't want to think about it, didn't want the cock-softening notion of his wife finding out about this to enter his mind. He couldn't very well tell Beth he was raped, that her best friend forced him to fuck her and eat her and do whatever she commanded him to do. So he just groaned and sucked her neck and throat and cupped that pounding ass and hoped to cum as quickly as possible.

He was absorbed in the moment, feeling Susan's ass and tasting her meaty neck flesh, when the phone rang. His phone. In his pocket. Of his pants. Which were bunched down around his ankles. Susan stopped her pounding and sat up, smiling, reaching for it.

"NOOOOO!!!" Jared screamed, reaching for her hands.

"Nonsense, it's gotta be your little wife, she's worried about you!"Susan said, slapping his hands away and pulling the phone from his pocket to look at it. "Yup! IT's Bethie!"

She answered it, Jared staring helplessly at her as she now sat still but still pulsated, in agonizingly tight, slow motions, her asshole around his cock fully imbedded in her rump.

"Hey honey!" Susan said.

"I trust all is well, baby?" Beth laughed.

"Yeah, we're just steadying the credenza, Jared had to find something to...to fit under it, something tight to keep it up, ya know?" Susan said, winking at Jared, squeezing his cock with her impossibly tight ass muscles with little cruel jolts, her butt flesh quivering in his hands on each one.

"Have you fed him dessert yet?" Beth giggled.

"No, but I will after he's done his work," Susan said. "Yes...that's right, I have that special fudgepie I make...that's right, that rich and creamy fudgepie, it's so fresh and tasty, I know he's gonna love it, it's the least I can do for everything Jared's done for me tonight!"

"Lemme talk to him," Beth said mischievously. "This should be fun!"

"Sure honey," she said, handing the phone to Jared. "Your wife would like a word..."

Jared's eyes shot wide open as Susan held the phone before his astonished face, shaking his head side to side. Susan cocked her head in disapproval, wagging the phone and reaching back to squeeze his aching balls. He stifled a scream of pain and slowly took the phone, cradling it to his ear.

"Hi, honey," he warbled weakly. "What? Nothing's wrong, I'm just a little...a little uh...winded from all this work, that's all..."

"Jared, are you behaving yourself?" Beth said in mock sternness. "Susan can be a little...well, forward and aggressive, you two better not be doing anything you shouldn't be doing!"

"No, no, not at all, it's my pleasure to help her," he babbled, not wanting to impart to Susan the idea Beth suspected anything as the woman fucking him now slowly leaned forward to lick his face, his cock slurping free of her ass for a second, the room air cool on the wet shaft before she wiggled it back down to take him deep and tight. "You said, that's what friends do, right?"

"Well, helping her move the credenza is all you BETTER be doing, Jared," she said with a harsh tone.

"Honestly, Beth...I, uh...yes, I should be done soon, be there quick as I can!" he said with painfully affected enthusiasm.

"I think I should come over just to be sure," Beth said.

"NO!" Jared cried too loudly, then tempering it. "No, no, that's silly, we're almost done..."

"Well, there's dessert left, she said she's going to give you her special fudgepie," Beth said.

"Fudgepie, right, she, uh, she showed me, it looked delicious," he stammered.

Susan cozied up to the opposite ear and licked it, and then said words that put Jared right over the edge: "Fudgepie baby, that's when you cum up my tight...beautiful..sexy old ass...and then..."

With increasing pulsations, Susan tightened and loosened her gripping asshole on Jared's cock, milking it, sucking it off with her rippling rectal muscles until he felt his balls about to explode, then as they did and the first jet of jism blasted into her bowels, she spoke again.

"...and then I sit on your face and make you eat...it...allllll...up...my hot, nasty..fudgepie!"

"Oh FUCK!" Jared screamed, feeling his nuts empty into Susan's twitching ass, his hands holding onto the dimpled meat of her cheeks as she drained him dry into her clenching butt.

"What is it!" Beth cried into the phone.

"Uh uh uh," Jared groaned, each accompanied by another jet of cum into Susan, who giggled in his other ear feeling him fill her asshole with hot spunk. "Uh...nothing, I just banged my toe into the damned credenza...."

"Dammit, Jared, I'll be right over!" Beth snapped and hung up.

"Fuck, Susan, she's coming over, she suspects something!" Jared groaned, trying to free himself from under the woman pinning him to the floor and throbbing her ass on him to milk out the last drop of sperm.

"Well then," she cooed, pulling off his wilting dick and pinching his load off deep inside her ass, "we better save it for later!"

"Jesus Christ, Susan, you're insane!" he shrieked, leaping up to pull his pants back up as Susan casually put her panties and tennis skirt and shirt back on.

Moments later, Beth burst into the house, wearing a windbreaker over her nightgown and eyed Jared suspiciously as he stood nervously in the living room, Susan in the kitchen.

"What's going on Jared," she snarled, walking up to him.

"Nothing, uh, Susan's just...uh...holding..uh, getting that dessert she said something about," he stammered.

"Is that right," Beth said coldly, suddenly reaching out and grabbing his crotch. "Well, you're not hard, I guess that's a good sign...Susan, do you need any help?"

"Sure, sugar, come gimme a hand!"

"You wait here," Beth said with a stern look, pointing to the couch, on which Jared obediently sat, his mind trying to sort out the most bizarre night of his life.

Beth walked into the kitchen, where Susan held a plate with an actual piece of fudgepie on it. Beth looked at it and then Susan, and both woman opened their mouths in a mutual, silent laugh, holding onto each other's shoulders.

"Wow, Susan, you're incredible!" Beth whispered into Susan's ear. "Did you...?"

"Yup, it's right here!" Susan laughed quietly, turning and pulling up her skirt to point to her creamy ass full of Beth's husband's spunk. "The REAL fudgepie!"

"Oh, this is too much, too fucking much!" Beth said. "How are you going to feed it to him?"

"Well, at first, just a little," Susan said with a grin.

She pulled her panties aside and held the plate under her ass, letting a little of Jared's cum drip out in a thick, creamy drizzle, decorating the dark chocolate as Beth watched, eyes wide in fascination and approval. Susan pinched off the rest and held up the plate between them.

"TA-DA!" she announced as both looked at the little swirl of spunk decorating the pie.

"You are fucking amazing, you really are!" Beth laughed. "Now, let's go feed the boy shall we?"

They regained their composure and walked into the living room where Jared sat, red faced and nervous.

"What's wrong, honey?" Beth said, sitting next to him, patting his leg. "Did Susan work you too hard? Did she drain you dry?"

He looked at her incredulously and shook his head.

"No, I'm just tired..it's late...I'm..."

"Hungry?" Susan said brightly sitting on the other side of him, holding the plate before him. "Then eat some of my special fudgepie with creamy topping, it'll give you energy...you know, to go home to bed with your sexy little wife here!"

"Oh, Susan, stop," Beth said, feigning embarrassment. "Boy that does look good, I'll have a bite."

She reached for the fork but Jared snatched it away, huddling himself over the plate of pie topped with his cum fresh from Susan's ass.

"NO!" he cried out. "Uh, you wouldn't...I mean you're always...uh, saying you don't want to eat fattening food..."

"Oh, a little taste wouldn't hurt," she said in pooh-pooh voice, taking the fork back.

Astonished and helpless, Jared watched his beautiful wife cut a tiny piece of cake he held on the plate with trembling hands, scooping a little bit of his cum along with it and pop it into his mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned.

12