GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan gives Jared a ride - and so much more.
6.5k words
4.35
25.5k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is another in a series of two sexy older female friends subjugating one of their husband's to prolonged sexual agony, each taking turns on him separately, with prior knowledge and approval of both!

*****

Jared snoozed on his commute home on the train, never an easy thing to do at peak times with elbow-to-elbow seating. But he dozed as best he could, hoping Beth, his wife, would remember to pick him up.

He'd left his car at the shop the day before for necessary buy annoying repairs. Jared always parked in the commuter lot and hated relying on others for rides, especially Beth. She was very busy in her real estate job and he didn't like imposing. But of all the rides he could get, he looked forward to hers the most. At 61, his wife was still a knockout, a lithe, lean, very sexual blonde who turned him on more than any woman possibly could.

Except, as it had happened recently, for Susan, Beth's best friend, also 61. For awhile now, Susan had taken to seducing Jared - in the same house as Beth or other uncomfortable proximity - teasing him relentlessly, blowing him, fucking him, all with Beth a room or two away.

And worse, at those times, Beth, when Susan was out of the room, did the same to him. All he knew, was it was driving him nuts. All he didn't know is that it was a continuing devious plan of the interminably sexual grannies.

Jared's train squealed into the stop and as he stepped off, his cell chimed with a text notification. He looked at it at the same time he tried spotting Beth's car in the long line of others waiting for their passengers.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, but I had something at the office I had to do and can't make it..."

Jared groaned, stopping in his tracks, dropping the hand with the phone to his side. A burly man looking at his own cell phone bumped into him from behind.

"Christ, buddy, pay attention," the man groused, walking around him. "Stay off the fucking phone while you're walking."

"Yeah, sorry," Jared said without sincerity.

The phone chimed again.

"But don't worry, I had Susan come get you. Be nice to her, she's doing us a HUGE favor!"

He groaned again, for vastly different reasons. Just then he heard a horn honk and looked down the row of cars. There was Susan, looking gorgeous as always, standing in the sun roof of her Beemer, smiling and waving. Her tits, in her low-cut sun dress, shone in the bright late-afternoon light.

"Hey baby!" she cried out. "Over here!"

Jared stopped and looked and considered phoning a cab, but then shambled over to the car. Susan sat down, opening the passenger door. Jared nervously slipped in. She smiled, and leaned over to grab his hair and plant her lips on his, forcing her tongue halfway down his throat.

"Jesus Christ, Susan, please!" he protested, breaking the kiss as she sat back and laughed.

"S'matter baby, can't handle me?" she giggled, slipping her skirt up her supple, tanned thighs, drawing his gaze. "Can ya handle these?"

He groaned again. The last time they were together, at Susan's house where he'd gone under the pretext the girls worked out to fix her furnace, the afternoon ended with she and Beth taking turns putting Jared in scissor holds with their thighs to see who could make him pass out quickest. In Susan's last turn, he'd lost control and cum in his pants, much to his wife's chagrin and anger.

He looked at those thighs and remembered the pain and pleasure. Susan saw the look.

"Wanna get in there again, baby, for a quick squeeze?" she laughed, slapping her meaty thighs together with a fleshy clap and locking her feet, the muscles in her amazingly strong legs bulging beneath the smooth, tanned skin.

"No, please!" he said, looking away. "Let's just...drive, ok? And...well, thanks for the lift..."

"Oh, lift it will be," she sighed, roaring out of the parking lot.

They drove in silence until they got on the highway, Jared nervously awaiting whatever she would do, and he imagined she would do something. Whenever they were alone, she did, and sure enough once on the open road Susan suddenly reached for Jared's hand, pulling it between her thighs despite his struggle to stop her. She stuffed his fingers into her hairy, wet pussy - she was wearing no panties.

"Oh for the love of God, Susan, please!" he moaned as she forced his fingers into her dripping hole.

"Just finger me baby, that's all, small price to pay for a ride," she laughed releasing his hand with hers and closing those thighs around it. "I swear, that's all I want...then you'll be back with the wife, she can finish you off..."

He sighed and fingered her, his right hand in her trembling thighs, leaning awkwardly over the low console to do it as she continued to drive, moaning more loudly as his index and middle finger sawed in and out of her cunt, his thumb diddling her clit. He worked hard, anxious to get it over with, trying to ignore the throbbing boner he was now sporting and hating himself for it.

"This won't do," she said, pulling his hand out and keeping her eye on the road as she grabbed his hair and pulled his head down. "THIS will!"

She lifted her right thigh and slipped his face under, draping the meaty hamstring over it and pinning him to the seat, his face conveniently right at her hairy pussy. He couldn't believe how quickly she'd imprisoned him and his back ached from the twisted position he was forced into. He opened his mouth to protest and she slithered forward a bit, burying his face sideways in her hirsute, musky snatch.

"Been a long day, baby, don't mind the smell," she giggled. "Now lick...lick it, lick my pussy!"

"But Sus..." He tried to say before she pressed her thigh down harder, crushing his head and punching her hips forward, forcing her hairy pussy into his mouth.

He had no choice but to snake his tongue out, skewering her soaking-wet hole and now she lifted her other leg, sliding him in closer, pinning his head with the backs of both thighs. Her foot came off the gas in the awkward position, but she just used cruise control to keep going, weaving in and out of traffic fluidly.

"Christ...Susan...can't breathe..." he groaned from the prison of her legs and pussy. "You'll...fucking get us...killed!"

"Then tongue fuck me baby, and get your job done!" she laughed.

He did, the best he could, and now with one hand Susan played with her pussy, her cunt tightening around Jared's plunging tongue, her juices soaking his face and running into his mouth to be swallowed down. She was close, he felt, as the hole gripped his tongue more tightly and she swiveled her slim hips, grinding against his trapped face.

He couldn't hear much with his left ear trapped under her ass, the other against the seat, but did hear the unmistakable deep blast of a semi next to them, followed by Susan's laugher.

"Got an audience, baby," she hissed. "Here ya go buddy, have a good look!"

Susan's thighs were slick with sweat and one slipped off his face just enough for his left eye to catch sight of her tits, which she was baring for the horny trucker, pulling her top down, the big meaty orbs bobbing into view. The trucker blasted his horn again and Susan laughed, accelerating away and down the road.

"Almost there, baby, keep lickin', keep fuckin' lickin' my hole, baby, that's it..."

She came quickly, and wetly, pressing her meaty thighs shut over Jared's face, suffocating him and jetting her thick woman cream from her hairy pussy and coating his face. He struggled to breathe and feared he'd pass out when she finally stopped her orgasmic throes and released him. He sat up, sputtering, panting for air and desperately wiping his face off with his hands.

"Jesus CHRIST, woman, what the fuck!" he screamed.

"Oh hush, you love it, you know you do," she snarled. "Know how I know?"

She suddenly reached for his stiff cock in his dress slacks, twisting it painfully, making him wince in pain. She laughed.

"That's how I know, baby," she cooed.

Her painful gripped turned softer now as she slowly stroked him in his pants, making him groan, his protests growing weaker.

"Oh, by the way, I'm not taking you home," she said, unzipping his pants and popping out his dripping dick, her small, bony fingers encircling it expertly. "Going to wifey's real estate office, she said to drop you off there since it's on the way, and she didn't want to inconvenience me. Isn't that sweet of her? She said she's the only one there, everyone else left, so it'll just be you...and her...and well, maybe me..."

"Oh, God, Susan, please," Jared moaned, unable to resist her proficient stroking, which was getting faster and faster as they drove. "God, please...we're only...shit, a few minutes away...you can't...leave me like this..."

"Well, then," she hissed, slowing her hand, rubbing her fingers over the oozing precum to lube it up and stroking him again. "You better cum quickly, we only got a few minutes!"

"God, Susan, no..please...don't...oh shit..." Jared mumbled, looking down at her amazing hand slowly jacking him, the sinewy flesh of her tight forearm dancing under tanned skin. "Please...finish me!"

"Three minutes I'd guess, you better focus, baby!"

She toyed with him mercilessly now, slowing her strokes when he was close, speeding them up again, back and forth until his balls throbbed.

"You know, if we time it right and you cum, you'll make a mess all over your black pants and then what will Beth think when we walk into the office?" she teased, agonizingly slowing her strokes, barely touching his dick with the ring of thumb and forefinger, grazing it on the way up and down, slower than ever. "Maybe it's best you just walk in with a boner! Whaddya think? Your choice, stud..."

"Oh fuck oh fuck...don't...don't make me...please just..." he babbled, totally confused as what to do, looking around for a tissue or paper towel or napkin.

It was a moot point as Susan aimed her car off the highway, Beth's real estate office within sight. She sighed and pulled her hand off Jared's soaking cock, holding it to his mouth and laughing at his protests as she wiped her pre-cum stained fingers into his mouth for cleaning. He quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants and down his legs, trying to hide it as best he could as Susan pulled into the lot and turned off her car.

"Let's go, lover," she cooed, lifting her skirt to flash her wet cunt at him, making his cock throb harder. "Wifey's waiting!"

"Great," he moaned, knowing what could and likely would happen.

She went up to the door, and jiggled the handle. It was locked. But Beth appeared and opened it ushering her inside, leaving the door slightly ajar for her husband. She went back to her desk, looking out the window as Jared very slowly made his way up the walk.

"How's the plan working, baby?" Beth laughed, leaning on her desk in her very short black business skirt, her own gorgeous legs beautifully displayed, her high-heeled shoes making her muscular calves bunch noticeably.

"Like clockwork...oh, make that COCKwork!" Susan laughed.

"Oh you're so bad, hell, WE'RE so bad!" Beth roared. "Now, get into the bathroom for a few, hurry, the poor stud is coming in!"

"Gotta pee!" Susan announced just as Jared walked in, winking at him and sashaying off down the hall to the toilet.

"Hey, hon, sorry for the mix up...Jesus, Jared, what's wrong, you're all sweaty, you look a mess!" Beth said, walking up to her husband who stood slightly bent over to hide his hard on. "What..why are you standing like that, is it your back?"

"Yeah, the train, you know, not comfortable and sometimes..you know..."

"Poor baby," she said, wrapping her arms around him for a hug. "Well, we'll get you home soon as I finish up. Then I got just the thing for...what the FUCK!"

She'd reached for his dick, the way she always did to tease him with the promise of hot sex, rubbing it until it got hard. But now it already was. Very hard. She pulled away, glaring at him, her hand still at his crotch, but now lower, squeezing his balls. And not in a good way.

"What the FUCK, Jared?" she hissed, looking over his shoulder toward the bathroom. "What the fuck? You're hard? From what? Goddammit it, from ...being with Susan in her car? From Susan's legs in her little dress, is that it? The sight of Susan's legs did this to you?"

"No, no, no, I swear, honey..oh shit, that hurts, please," he begged trying to pull away from her tightening grip. "It was...the train ride...I was sleeping and sometimes guys you know, get hard...sleeping..."

"Oh, and the half hour car ride, were you sleeping then?" Beth scowled, squeezing harder, feeling his dick droop from the pressure of her hand on his nuts. "Or was it from looking at Susan's legs? Goddammit, Jared, the last time, when you came in your pants from her legs, from her thighs scissoring your head! It's her thighs, isn't it, that what got you hard?"

"NOOOO!" he howled as she gave him one brutal squeeze and let go, backing away as she noticed Susan coming down the hall, winking at her and making it all she could do not to laugh. "That's not it!"

"What's not it, kids?" Susan said, waltzing into the office and plunking down on a nearby desk, skirt riding high on those amazing thighs.

"Oh, nothing, just a little...family dispute, about chores, he's always saying he doesn't have time to do them," Beth said coolly. "We'll settle this at home later. Won't we, Jared? We'll make sure you squeeze in some time for chores, right?"

She emphasized 'squeeze', making Jared wince as he looked at her long, muscular legs. Beth looked at Susan, both winking at the other.

"Dammit, I forgot, I got a call to make, business, client's a prick so I gotta placate him," Susan said, looking at her watch. "Haven't got time to get home. Mind if I go use your conference room, hon? For privacy?"

"No, Susan, not at all, down the hall, you know where it is," Beth said, pointing that way.

"Thanks, babe," she said, rushing off, cell phone in hand. "Could be awhile, maybe 10-15 minutes, this guy's long winded. That OK?"

"Sure, sure," Beth said. "Hell, we're the only ones here, not like anyone's gonna walk in on you, take your time, I got stuff to do anyway."

She disappeared. Jared looked at her go, calves flexing as she strode down the hall, and then turned back to his wife who sitting at her desk, shuffling papers.

"Honey, please, I swear...it's you, it's always you, you, you know, excite me, all the time!" Jared said by way of deflecting suspicion with the words his lovely wife always liked to hear, rubbing her shoulders and kissing the back of her smooth neck.

"Oh," Beth cooed, standing and walking him over to a nearby waist-high counter where the office 'fridge and microwave were, giving him a hug, pressing against his still stiff cock. "You always know what to say, doncha?"

He smiled weakly as she palmed his cock, and then slowly unzipped him. His eyes went wide, looking over her shoulder down the hall toward the conference room. Beth popped his cock out and slowly knelt before him.

"Oh God," he groaned as her expert mouth encircled his throbbing cock. "God...Beth...but Susan..."

"Shhh, shhh, stud," Beth cooed, slurping pre-cum from the dick head before stroking him into her hot mouth. "You heard her, she'll be 10 minutes anyway. And from the feel of this puppy, I don't think this will take that long..."

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," he moaned as she sucked him down her throat, one hand on the base, the other around his aching balls.

She was right, he knew, no one gave blowjobs like Beth. Except Susan, he quickly remembered. Now the thought of either one of them working on his cock quickly brought him near the bursting point. He looked down the hall trying not to get distracted, as Beth's tiny but proficient hand stroked his wet dick in and out of her mewing mouth.

"Oh...Oh...OH FUCK!"

He was just about to blow, when the door to the conference room opened and Susan strode down the hallway to the counter separating the hall and bathroom area from the main office where the desks were.

"SUSAN!" he cried out, to give his wife warning. "You're done...sooner..."

"Yeah, I kept it short," she said, stopping at the counter, unable to see what was going on just over the other side. "Where's Bethie?"

"Uh...the...the uh...bathroom, she's in the bathroom," he said as Beth twisted her hand around his cock to staunch the flow of cum about to burst forth, slipping it back into his pants and looking up at him with a smile, touching her lips with her fingers in a shushing motion. "Yeah, the bathroom..."

"Oh, OK," Susan said. "Hey, look at this, Beth's all over these!"

She turned to look at placards on the wall, awards of achievement the office had won, several of Beth's among them. As she was turned away, Beth stood, slapping Jared on the ass and scurried away to the far corner of the office, taking a different hallway to the bathroom.

"You're a mess, babe," Susan laughed, coming around the counter to embrace the shaking man and nail him with a deep, wet kiss, palming his stiff dick. "Fuck, you're still hard! That from me, baby, from my car ride handjob? You better get that taken care of before you cum in your pants..."

He swore he would as she jerked it now, tonguing his ear and grinding her pussy into his side. Jared couldn't move, frozen in place, scared and confused and way more than a little horny. They heard a door slam down the hall and broke their embrace, Jared bending over and backing up to sit in his wife's chair just as she rounded the corner.

"Jesus, you look like shit, what's wrong?" she said, walking up and feeling his head. "Damn, you're warm. I'm almost done here, we'll get you home..."

"And take care of him," Susan finished. "Right, babe, you'll take good care of him won't ya?"

"Always do," she said, patting Jared's sweaty face and winking.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," he groaned nervously, starting to stand.

Beth bent to kiss him and whisper in his ear, "Don't you DARE jerk off in there stud, you save it for me for later. Got it?"

He nodded, gulped and shuffled off down the hallway, hands in front to hide his relentless boner. When he was gone, the two sexy older women burst into laughter.

"Oh, God, this could be the best one yet," Beth roared.

"And it's just started," Susan said, walking up and hugging Beth. "Meanwhile..."

"Mmmm, it's been awhile for us, hasn't it, me and you," Beth cooed as Susan nuzzled the creamy salty flesh of her neck wattle, moaning as her friend suckled the soft meat. "God, we gotta get together more often like this..without Jared!"

"Oh, we will, lover, we will," Susan moaned, running her hand between Beth's thighs and fingering her oily slit. "God, you're soaked! Here, here's a quick warm up..."

She knelt and stuffed her face into Beth's pussy, groaning and licking through the matted fur and slobbering over her pussy, running her tongue up and down the salty slit and sucking on the thick nubbin, making her best friend scream with pleasure. And before Beth could cum, Susan stopped, standing up with a smile.

"Oh, you teasing little bitch!" Beth laughed.

"Hey, I learned from the best," Susan giggled, walking past Beth and slapping her ass as she walked toward the bathroom. "Now let's keep this thing going!"

Jared leaned over the sink, washing his face, willing his hard on down when he heard the slight knock. He shot back up, looking in the mirror, water dripping off his nose.

"Yes?" he said weakly, not sure what he'd hear.

"Open up, stud," Susan hissed, knocking again. "Beth's on the phone, will be for awhile. Now open the door. Now, Jared!"

He groaned, walking to the door slowly and turning the handle. Susan burst in, locking it behind her, and grabbing Jared's shirt, ramming her lips to his and her tongue into his mouth, backing him to the stall of the unisex bathroom. Once there, she wasted no time.

12