GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 06

Story Info
Sultry seniors take their sexy show on the road.
14.2k words
4.45
21.4k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is another in a series of two sexy older female friends, Beth and Susan, both 61, subjecting Beth's husband Jared to prolonged sexual agony, each taking turns on him separately, with prior knowledge and approval of both! Contains scenes of playful domination, cum-sharing and lesbian sex.

*****

Beth and Jared were finishing up dinner, Beth at the sink washing dishes, Jared coming up behind her.

She looked gorgeous. She always did. She looked much younger than her years, with a tall, lean and lithe body that drove him insane. He pressed into her, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her sexy, slightly wrinkled neck, pressing his stiffening cock into an ass packed firmly into a pair of black slacks.

"Hey, horn-burger, what's gotten into you?" she laughed, pushing back with her butt.

"You, as always," he growled, running his hands to her wonderfully meaty tits and squeezing them.

He licked her neck and continued to slowly hump his wife's delicious ass as she attempted to finish the dishes.

"Honey, lemme get this done, we'll go to bed and take care of you," she laughed. "And then, YOU can take care of ME!"

He groaned. Beth had a penchant, a fetish, recently found, for making him lick her pussy, ass, or kiss after he'd cum. He'd found it abhorrent when she first forced him to do it a few months ago, but had gotten used to it, still not liking it but going along mostly because she was really too damned strong to fight off.

Particularly in the legs. She'd also developed this habit of scissoring him, as she called it, squeezing him in her deliciously muscled old legs and punishing him, and after sex, forcing him to devour her sopping creampies.

And that all started one night with Susan, her best friend. They'd taken turns tormenting him sexually, out of sight of each other, driving him nuts sucking and fucking him and not letting him cum, even as they did, repeatedly and wetly.

He'd walked Susan home that night, where she continued the assault, using her thighs to lock him to her hairy, commanding pussy, knocking him out as she came. Then she sent him home to his wife, who practically raped him, demanding he not cum first but when he did, force feeding his load to him, knocking him out in her smothering, drenching quim.

There had been many other similar encounters, Jared unable to stop them - and all pre-planned by the devious grannies, who delighted in doing it while keeping Jared in the dark about it.

Later this night, after the foreplay by the sink, Jared lay on his back, Beth grinding away atop him, powering up and down his cock, her luscious tits wiggling in his face, his hands all over that gorgeous, milky-white ass. They both came at the same time, Beth practically smothering him in her tits, locking her arms around his head and squeezing his panting, licking face into her fleshy boobs.

She flopped off, exhausted, as Jared lay back completely sated, hoping she wouldn't mount his face. She grinned at him as she did just that.

"Eat up, stud, you made the mess, you clean it up," she snarled, planting her dripping snatch on his protesting mouth. "Not my fault you came so much, now get it all!"

Moments later, after she thrust and pumped her way to a pounding orgasm on his smothered face, she rolled off and giggled as he ran to wash his face, bitching all the way. He returned and they chatted in the dark.

"Oh, forgot to tell you, got another business trip next week, a quick one, one night," he said. "Meetings all day on Tuesday, short one Wednesday morning, I'll fly back that night."

"Where?" she asked.

"Florida, Miami Beach," he said.

She leaned up on one arm and looked at him.

"Can I come?" she asked. "Perfect length, quick trip, right? You got the room anyway, it's paid for, so why not?"

"Yeah, well...I guess so," he said with a yawn. "But you might be bored. I'll fly out early and then be tied up all day in meetings."

"So what, it's Miami Beach, pretty short flight," she said. "And I can shop, hang at the beach, we can have a nice romantic dinner...and realllly hot hotel sex!"

He smiled and then gasped as she slithered down his chest, slurping his soft wet cock into her proficient mouth, cleaning it of their combined juices. He loved how horny she always seemed to be lately, and she was right: As good as their usual sex was, hotel sex was out-of-this-world better.

"Oh, God...," he groaned, watching her fondle his nuts as she sucked him to semi-hardness. "OK, OK, you win!"

"You know what would be great?" she asked, coming up to kiss him, their flavor on her tongue. "And what wouldn't be boring? If I brought a friend along!"

He froze. He knew where this was going, as she only had one really close friend she would care to travel with.

"Uh...who?" he asked cautiously as she stroked his flaccid dick.

"Susan, who else!" she said brightly.

His cock instantly stiffened in her hand. She looked at it and up at him.

"Hmmm, all of a sudden, I mention Susan and you get hard again?" she growled suspiciously.

"What? No, no, don't be silly, honey, you...your hand jobs...God, that feels good..." he babbled. "But honestly...she...I mean, what, she'd get her own room?"

"Yeah, she could," Beth said, wheels turning in her mind. "Or...we could get a suite, that way she wouldn't have to pay, you know, a two-bedroom suite or something, she'd have her own access to her room, something like that?"

"Yeah, they have suites there but...oh, God, Beth, don't stop, that feels so good," he moaned, watching her hand fly up and down his now rock-hard dick, a surprise to him given that he'd not taken his usual Viagra this time. "But..that's extra...company won't spring for it..."

"Oh, come on, with all the hotel points you have?" she laughed. "Haven't you told me you could easily upgrade to a suite just about any time, but never want to because why waste it if I'm not with you? Huh?"

He groaned, his balls aching from overwork, her hand continuing to expertly stroke him.

"Well, yeah, that's true...oh, shit, Beth...dammit, that's so good..."

"You don't like Susan, do you?" she said with a bit of hurt in her voice. "Honestly, you always seem so uncomfortable when she's around, or have for the last few months..."

"No, no, I don't...I do like her...it's just that...well, if it were just you and I..." he moaned.

"Yeah, but you said I'd be bored and if Susan were there, I wouldn't be, she'd keep me company," she said, adding with a dominant grow, "And God knows, you love her legs, you bastard. Remember that time at her house, and those legs of her? Do ya?"

He didn't want his cock to get harder and give him away, but it did. Beth noticed but pretended not to as she stroked him faster.

"We were testing our scissor holds on you and the second Susan gets HER legs around your head, you cum in your pants!" she growled. "Remember that, baby? Huh? So don't tell me you don't like Susan!"

"But...but it was YOU, you were at me, teasing me, God...and..and...you squeezed me first, I was ready to blow anyway!" he groaned in feeble protest.

"Oh, that's OK, Jared, that's OK," she sighed, slowly and easily turning to slither up his chest, her dripping pussy at his face, cum that he'd missed the first time leaking out into his sputtering mouth as she jerked him, lapping at his tip running with precum. "So can she come with us, baby?"

"But..."

"Me and you, great hotel sex, we can have a nice romantic dinner for two first..."

"What...oh God..what about Susan?"

"Oh, she can fend for herself while WE eat, baby," Beth cooed, lapping his cock as she jerked it into her mouth, sucking the tip wetly. "Whaddya say, baby..."

He screamed in pleasure into her sopping pussy, hairy and open, feasting wantonly on his remaining cum oozing from it, tinged with her own, running his tongue into her hole as she now deep throated his cock, taking him to the edge. He was ready to blow, nuts pulsating in her gripping fingers when she stopped.

"So can she come, baby?" she hissed, slapping his dick on her cheek, cinching his face tighter into her cunt with her relentless thighs, squeezing him until it hurt. "Can SHE come, baby? YOU get to cum ONLY if she does!"

"OK OK SHE CAN COME DON'T STOP!!" he screamed into her churning cunt that was flooding his face, thinking about the many times Susan had cum on it.

She giggled, pumping his cock back into her mouth and swallowing his jetting load as she ground herself to her own orgasm on his trapped face, then slipping off to lay next to him, cheeks bulging. She forced her lips to his and snowballed the load into his reluctant mouth.

"Thanks, babe," she laughed, lapping the cream from his lips as he winced. "You won't be sorry. Trust me."

She couldn't wait to call Susan the next day.

+++++

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, baby, really," Beth sighed into the phone in the morning. "Imagine...what we can do, to poor Jared, and of course, WITH each other!"

"Oh fuck yes," Susan growled. "Gimme the flight info, I'll book right now...and your seats..."

"We should get a whole row together, huh?" Beth giggled.

"Oh fuck YES!" Susan laughed.

Beth gave her the information and Susan booked. Beth teased Jared for the next few days about the trip, taunting him by trying on various new and very sexy bathing suits, teasing him with talk of the great hotel sex they were going to have.

"And maybe on the plane, too!" she said one day.

"Really?"

"Yeah, always wanted us to join the Mile High Club," she laughed. "What the hell right?"

They got up very early Tuesday for the flight, picking up Susan just down their street, who jumped into their car wearing a very short little skirt and cute top, similar to the outfit Beth wore. Jared couldn't take his eyes off her legs as he hoisted her small bag into the trunk, Susan standing next to him.

"You ready for this, lover?" she hissed, cupping his dick in her hand, making him jump.

"Oh, GOD, Susan, not now, what the hell?" he whispered, looking through the back window to where his wife sat in the passenger seat. "Jesus Christ!"

"Gonna be fun, baby," she hissed, flashing her thong-clad pussy at him by playfully lifting her little skirt. "Can't wait to get you locked in these old thighs again!"

"No, no, no, you understand me, NO!" he growled.

"No what?" Beth asked as he slipped back into the car.

"No...no traffic this early, we should have an easy ride, less than an hour or so," he improvised nervously.

They drove off, Susan winking at Beth as she looked back at her with a smile.

"Get some rest, honey," Beth said. "Gonna be a long day!"

Susan snoozed, or pretended to, looking in the rear view as Beth's hand fondled her husband's cock as he drove. He squirmed, trying to get her to stop.

"Honestly, Beth, what the hell?" he said quietly but urgently, looking in the mirror at Susan's supposedly sleeping face. "What is it with you when Susan's around?"

"Just a warm-up, lover," she snarled, squeezing his hardening dick and pulsating her small hand around it. "Best is yet to come!"

Susan nearly exploded with laughter, but stifled it. The ride was quick and easy, so was security, and they boarded the plane that lifted off precisely at 5:30 a.m., Beth in the window seat, Jared in the middle, Susan in the aisle. He'd tried to get them to sit together, but they wouldn't have it, Beth saying she liked looking out the window, and Susan saying "I need the leg room.. to stretch my legs into the aisle, ya know?"

She winked at Jared as she said it, his dick getting harder looking at those legs stretched out to his right. He groaned and looked to his left, at his wife's own gorgeous gams she now tucked underneath her as she looked out the window.

He fiddled with some papers as both girls slept, Beth leaning against the fuselage, with black eye shades on, Susan's head lolling onto Jared's right shoulder that he tried gently to move away. She stirred awake and looked at him with a smile.

"Morning, sunshine," she cooed, looking at the sleeping Beth and running a hand into his crotch.

"DAMMIT!" he snarled as quietly as he could, looking at his wife and then past Susan to the opposite aisle, where everyone was snoozing. "Stop that!"

"No way, baby," she cooed, jerking him to life and pulling the sweater she wore around her shoulders onto his lap to hide her stroking hand. "Always wanted to do this..."

"Oh..oh, God," Jared groaned, as she unzipped his fly and hoisted out his stiffening cock. "For the love of God, Susan...don't...this is why I didn't want you to...oh shit..."

"Oh, this is EXACTLY why you DID want me to come," she hissed, licking his ear as she jerked him under her sweater. "You gonna cum for me baby, while wifey sleeps RIGHT THERE?"

He looked at his wife who seemed to be out like a light. He looked back at Susan who was beaming at him, her insistent strokes getting faster and more determined.

"Please...please Susan...oh fuck...don't.." he groaned, head pushed back into his seat, eyes scrunched shut.

"Can't have you getting my sweater all sticky, lover," she sighed, pushing his cock into his pants and zipping up. "Let's go."

She stood, waiting, Jared looking up at her.

"What? Where?"

"Bathroom, now, let's go," she said.

"But Susan..."

"You want your wife to wake up and find you with that?" she hissed, leaning over him and poking his stiff dick in his pants. "She might think that grew from eyeballing my legs, lover boy..."

"Oh, God," he moaned, shuffling out of the seat.

The flight attendants were in the aisle, dispensing coffee and overpriced food to those still asleep, so it was easy for Susan to slip into the tiny lav and pull Jared in with her. She locked the door and knelt before him, back against the door, pulling out his cock and instantly devouring it into her puckered lips, jerking it while using her other hand to diddle her cunt between her squatting thighs.

"This shouldn't take long," she giggled, lapping at the oozing tip, making him shudder. "C'mon baby, give it up, cum, cum for me, lover!"

He did, seconds later, holding himself up on the tiny space's walls, groaning as he felt his balls erupt, flooding Susan's moaning mouth with cum. He looked down as she worked, just holding the tip in her pursed lips and flickering her tongue wetly over it, stroking the shaft madly, draining every drop, thighs quivering around her plunging fingers as she came as well.

She slurped the rest of it out, standing and zipping him up - and planting her lips on his, forcing his cummy wad into his mouth. He tried to fight her, but she squeezed his nuts, forcing his mouth open and jetting the load inside.

"Eat up," she snarled. "They don't serve much on these short flights!"

Jared gamely swallowed his cum, gulping it down as she watched, grinning.

"Get going, make sure the coast is clear," Susan giggled, licking her lips covered in spunk.

He cracked the door open and looked out. No one was there so he snuck out and back down the aisle, plunking into the middle seat. Beth roused, pulling off her eyeshades and blinking at the light now coming in through the window. She smiled at him, a look giving way to curiosity.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to his upper lip.

Jared's eyes shot open as he licked that lip and slurped in a gob of wayward cum.

"Oh, uh, they...back there, the flight attendant, uh, had a cream thing...she shared with me..." he babbled.

"Cream thing?" Beth said curiously, looking down the aisle toward the cart where the flight attendants were working. "But they're up there..."

"Oh, they left it for me..when I was going to the bathroom, said I could have it!" he said as brightly and genuinely as he could.

Beth looked at the empty seat next to him.

"Where's Susan?"

"Bathroom," Jared said, picking up his papers from his seat pocket and flipping through them, pretending to be absorbed. "We...both had to go..."

"Oh," Beth said. "Guess I should, too..."

Susan returned smiling and sat down. Beth looked at her, that curious look on her face. She pointed.

"What's that?"

Susan looked at where she was pointing - her upper lip - and wiped it with her finger, looking at it and then licking it clean.

"Oh, just some cream, I guess," she shrugged, swallowing.

"Cream, huh?" Beth growled, looking at Jared's nervous face as he looked anywhere but at his wife. "Same, uh, cream thing my husband just had on HIS lip?"

"Yeah, must be," Susan laughed. "Too bad you missed it, was rather tasty."

"I'll bet," Beth said, nodding toward them both. "If you'll excuse me, I gotta pee...and maybe find my own cream thing..."

She slipped past them both, Jared glaring at Susan who smiled at him.

"Fuck, Susan, really, this HAS to stop!" he snapped.

"Oh, you loved it, you loved my little high-flying blowjob and you know it!" she giggled. "Too bad I beat your wife to it!"

Jared looked over the seat toward the back of the plane. Where Beth stood, curling a finger at him and smiling darkly.

"Oh fuck," he said.

"What?" Susan asked.

"She wants me, Beth wants me back there, fuck!"

"Better get moving, lover," Susan laughed, cupping his dick for a quick squeeze. "Lemme try to get that back up for you!"

He slapped her hand away and slid by her, walking to his wife who stood alone in the lav area.

"You ready for the Mile-High Club, baby," she cooed, pulling him into the lav.

"God, Beth, seriously?" he squeaked, looking back at the flight attendants who were getting closer to the back of the plane.

"Very serious, stud," she snarled.

She locked the door and bent over the toilet, hoisting her skirt up and pulling her thong aside, her wet bush flashing at him, her lips spread as she thrust a hand between her thighs to part them. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her meaty butt. Jared groaned, feeling his dick start to get hard but knowing there was no way it could fully cooperate, given Susan's ball-draining blowjob a few minutes ago.

"Fuck me, Jared, fuck me!" she growled, hissing at him. "Fuck me NOW!"

He gamely pulled out his cock, which was surprisingly hard, and fisted it to her yawning chasm. It was a spongy fit, but he managed to get inside her, those clenching pussy walls clamping around him, making him a bit harder, but not quite hard enough.

Beth pushed back, eager for him, pulling him in and then pushing forward, back and forth on his semi-hard prick. He focused, holding her hips as they fucked, relishing the sight of her magnificent, fleshy white ass quivering.

"Uh, Jared, what's wrong, you're not really hard," Beth grunted impatiently, feeling him soften a bit inside her.

"Trying...trying, just...just nervous, ya know?" he whispered, closing his eyes and concentrating on staying as hard as possible. "God, Beth, we could get caught, it's not the easiest thing in here!"

"Dammit, Jared, you KNOW I wanted to do this, for Chrissakes," she growled in an irritated tone. "Now FUCK me like you mean it!"

All that pressure got to him, being forced to fuck his wife all the while knowing they could be busted, plus the fact that Susan had just milked him in her mouth. So try as he might, he couldn't maintain even half a hard on. It flagged and slipped with a wet, farting sound out of his wife's desperate pussy.

"I'm sorry, Beth, I'm sorry!" he croaked, trying to jerk himself hard and looking at her wiggling ass before him. "Dammit, I just can't get it up!"

She turned to face him, smoothing her dress and putting on a forced smile.

"It's OK, honey, I understand," she said calmly. "We'll do it later at the hotel..."

She kissed him on the cheek and poked her head out the door, slipping out. He slumped back to the toilet, frustrated, and pissed at Susan for so expertly milking him in this same lav moments before. He finally left, just as the flight attendants returned to the galley. He shuffled back to his seat and slumped in between the two women.