Gill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted thought for a few minutes and then said well I know I did not have an orgasm like I did before I was hurt. But either in my body, or in my mind, if felt something all over me that was like one. He asked her what she did and she said she just tried something she had read about. He said he thought she got all of what she did but would she please tell Trudy about it and Dom said she would be glad to. They got up and had something to eat but never got dressed. Ted told Dom that she was so beautiful as she was fixing something. She stood before him in his wheelchair and said so are you, I always knew what Trudy found so sexy about you.

After they were done, Ted asked if she would go back to bed with him and he wanted to experiment with something. Dom went to the bathroom and peed then washed herself off good. She asked if Ted was ok and he said for now he was fine. He brought out a box that came from the drug store. In it was a plastic cage about 6 to 7 inches long. The cage was hinged down the long length of it. There was also a package with what looked like a large condom and a small tube of lubricant. It also had 3 different sized, rubber cock rings.

The object was to put the cock ring at the base of the penis next to the balls, stretch the penis out some (if needed) so the plastic cage could be put around it and fastened together with the two clips that were built in. His cock head would stick out of the cage. Lastly the large, thicker walled condom was placed over the cage and penis, and then lub applied. It could then be inserted into the partners vagina and she could have something stiff to stimulate her and hopefully have and orgasm. If the male had feeling in his penis the stimulation of his head might cause him to get an erection and the cock ring help him keep it.

After Ted showed it to her and answered a few questions she had, he asked if she would be willing to try it with him. He would be more relaxed with her the first time he tried it and if they found it worked, he sure wanted to share it with Trudy. Dom said of course she would try it with him. She helped him get into position on the bed and she applied it to his penis. She put the long hinge part on the top of his penis thinking that would be good to rub her clit on. She put the condom on and got into position over his legs. She put some lub on the condom and also in her vagina. She moved forward into position over this "erection".

Dom guided it into her vagina and it slipped into her without any problem. She did her best to keep the mindset that it was her lovers cock. However there was no warmth and it was like using one of her toys. But she got off with her toy so why not this. Obviously Ted could make no movements at all but he had hold of both of her breasts stimulating her that way. She started moving on him and found it did stimulate her pussy. She kept it up and after a few minutes Ted moved one hand down and used his thumb to rub her clit. That really got her attention and in another minute she orgasmed. It worked! She fell forward on him and they kissed. She noticed that Ted had tears running down the side of his face.

The other thing that looked good about it was that it stayed hard and if she had wanted to have more orgasms it was still there. She did get off of it though and stretched out beside him. Shortly he put his hand between her legs and started using it and his fingers to play with her pussy. Again he seemed to know just what and how to properly stimulate his lover. She had two more great orgasms and had to tell him enough he was going to wear her out. They laughed and he said well I guess you found out that a para is more than capable of being a great lover. Dom said yes, he could make a fortune by teaching classes; he was thinking about it.

She removed the condom and cage and found a little bit of slippery fluid on the INSIDE of the condom and cage. She wondered if he was really ejaculating or having pre cum. They got into the shower and after washing, Dom put a catheter back in him. She let the urine flow out on to the tile floor then put the stopper back in. Ted said thanks for a great evening. Dom got dressed and left. Ted thought how lucky Gill was with her and how lucky he was with Trudy. He went out by the pool to wait for her hoping her evening was as good as or better than his. Part of the agreement was they would share their experiences with each other. He could not wait to use the penis stiffener on her. He had asked Dom to not tell her.

Linda had been asked by Dom the night before to not go home and why. She was excited for both Gill and Trudy. She had made a date to go out to dinner with one of the patients anyway that evening so she just put some things in a bag and would change there after work. After her shift she went down a couple of floors to her friend's room. Skippy as she was called was the same age and had been in the Air Force some time. She was a master sergeant and had suffered a spinal injury that left her a paraplegic. She got depressed a lot and was having a hard time dealing with everything.

It had been almost 18 months since she was injured and she had finally been transferred here for surgery to stabilize her spine. They had met in the physical therapy area when Linda had taken her patient down as no one else was available to do it. She had been sitting alone and Linda could see she was crying. She figured by the looks of her very atrophied legs she was a para. She also had a back brace on over her cloths. She squatted down by her wheelchair and asked if she was all right and was there anything she could do. The girl burst into even harder sobs. Linda asked if she was done with PT and ready to go back to her room. She nodded her head and said just waiting for transport team.

Linda got her room number and said she would get her back there. They got up to her room and Linda said she could not stay but would come back as soon as she got off shift. About an hour later she was back. Skippy was not crying anymore and said she was sorry for doing so before. Linda said no problem. Would you like to talk about it more? Skippy said ok but first could she help her get the back brace off. Linda said let me go check and found out it was ok. She went back in the room and helped her take it off. She only had a hospital gown on but Linda saw she was a very beautiful woman. She seemed to be very tall in bed and the way her gown was pushed out, had to be a 36 D breast size.

Skippy told Linda all that was bothering her and they talked for a couple of hours until the evening meal tray came. Skippy said she was sorry for talking so much and Linda said no problem she did not have to be anywhere tonight. Linda said she would be back to see her and left for home. I did not take long for Linda to get the feeling she knew what the problem was; sex. Skippy had been very active sexually, both with men and women, and was worried that no one would want her anymore.

Skippy had been progressing very well the next month with her therapy and rehab and she finally told Linda she could get out for the evening if she wanted. Linda told her she would love to take her out to eat and they agreed on a date and time. Linda was off the next day after. When she got to her room, Linda asked if she could take a quick shower. Skippy said sure and Linda did so. She thought well, it was now or never and walked naked back out into the room to dry off. The first thing Skippy said was wow, your are hot. Linda made it a point to arch her back and thrust her breasts even more as she dried off.

Linda got dressed in a blouse, braless and skirt, no panties and Skippy had her eyes on her the whole time. Linda had borrowed a skirt and blouse form Dom as she was bigger than Linda and helped Skippy get dressed. Linda asked if she wanted to leave her catheter behind and get used to self cathing but she said no, she was stuck open and had to have one in all the time. She could clamp it though. Skippy also had a blouse, braless and very short skirt without panties on. She objected to the skirt as being too short but Linda told her that her legs were very sexy and she should show them off tonight. She finally agreed. Linda put high heels on and put the same on Skippy.

The blouses both of them had on were just thin enough to show they were, indeed, braless. Linda's nipples were already pushing out and Skippy noticed. She was in her new custom wheelchair and pushed it out of the room. There were men in the hall on the way to the elevator and both of them attracted whistles and cat calls. By the time they got in the elevator, they were both laughing their heads off and Skippy now had very large nipples showing. No one else was on with them and Linda leaned down and kissed Skippy full on the lips and tweaked her nipple at the same time. Skippy knew she was wanted already.

Linda had made a reservation at a bar-b-que place asking for a table and there would be a wheelchair. She did not want any big scenes their first time out. It turned out that they were sitting side by side and in such a way that no one could see their upper legs. They did however, have to move through the whole restaurant to get to the table. Linda leaned down and said go slow. Let everyone see us. Skippy did and every eye seemed to be on them. After they were seated and saw the set up, Linda put her hand on Skippy's leg and when she noticed and looked down, Linda moved her hand up her leg and under her dress. She was not sure what Linda did next because she could not feel anything. After they had given their orders, Skippy did the same thing and even felt Linda's very wet slit when she got her hand under her skirt.

Linda leaned slightly over to her and said that is what your legs and wheelchair do to me. Skippy looked a little surprised at the remark then broke out into a big grin realizing what Linda had just told her was the truth. She then really knew Linda wanted her for sex. Several men and women stopped by the table as they ate and more of them started talking with Skippy than Linda. They offered them drinks but Skippy told them she was not allowed because of her injury. The dinner and everything was great. It could not have gone better if Linda had paid the people to do what really happened. They got back out to the wheelchair van Linda had borrowed and after getting Skippy in and locked down, she asked if Linda wanted to spend the night with her.

Linda say you bet and Skippy asked where they could go to be alone. Linda had already told her she could not go home as there was a sex orgy going on and she told her she knew just the place. They got back to the hospital and Linda parked the van in its assigned spot. She got Skippy out and she said here? Linda just said have faith and told her to follow her. She wanted Skippy to do all the work with her chair tonight so she knew what she would have to do on the outside later. They got on an elevator and went up to one of the floors. When they got off it did not seem like there were any patients there, just stuff that was being stored. They went down a long hall and came to four doors in the dead end part.

Linda inserted a card into one of the door lock slots just like you would do in a motel or hotel. They saw the light go green and the door clicked. Linda pushed the door open and Skippy followed her into the room. There was no window but it had a king size bed, night stand and lamp, some chairs and a table and chairs. The bathroom door was open and Skippy saw a fully accessible bathroom with roll in shower. She looked at Linda and asked where they were. Linda said where patients and loved ones could have conjugal visits. Skippy was flabbergasted at the extent that the hospital went to so patients and family could try and keep normal lives.

Linda sat on the bed and had Skippy wheel up to her, facing her in her wheelchair. They kissed and Linda unbuttoned their blouses. She said she needed another shower and asked Skippy to join her. She lifted herself up and Linda pulled her heels and skirt off. Linda loved how her very flaccid, atrophied legs flopped around; especially when they flopped open and she could see her pussy. After Skippy was undressed she went into the bathroom. She told Linda she should probably let the urine out of her bladder but how was she going to do it, get on the john? Linda smiled, held her finger up and went to her purse. She pulled out a short length of tubing.

The tubing had a connector on one end and Linda said pull up to the front of the john. She gave the tubing to Skippy, told her to put the connector into the end of the catheter, put the end of the tubing over the edge of the john and release the clamp. She did as directed and urine flowed into the john...whala. While she was peeing, Linda undressed and got into the shower. Skippy was done and wheeled in and was able to transfer to the bench. It even had a strap so she could put it around her and not fall off since she could not sit unaided. Linda got the temp of the water nice and warm and put the hand held shower head on Skippy. She said as hot as you are tonight, I wondered if I was going to hose you off.

It was a good thing she was tied in as they both laughed hard. They took turns washing each other, spending time getting to know each other's sexual parts very well. Linda was very turned on by the size and shape of Skippy's breasts. She had not gotten to see much of them as she got dressed. They dried off and got into the bed. Linda loved watching Skippy transfer in and out of her wheelchair. For some reason seeing her legs just flop around was a big turn on. Skippy was aware that Linda never offered to help her but thought it was because she had to learn to take care of herself with no help around. This was true, but not all of it.

They got into bed and started kissing. Linda could tell that Skippy was really Horney but hoped she would not be disappointed with not being able to orgasm tonight. Skippy was on her back and Linda moved down and really paid attention to her breasts. She sucked, kissed, licked, massaged, caressed, pinched and did everything she could think of to stimulate them. She found her "feeling line" and spent time using her fingers on it as she sucked on her nipples. Linda was about to give up when she felt Skippy give one shudder. Linda slowly stopped what she was doing and moved up to her face. Skippy had some tears running down her cheeks.

She asked if she was ok and Skippy said yes, she had something happen in her body but she was not 100% sure what it was. She thought it was some type of orgasm so that made her happy. But, if that was all she was ever going to have it made her sad. She just did not know right now.

Linda told her it took time for things to work out and she needed to take that time. Skippy agreed and said thanks and started kissing Linda. She tugged on Linda to move up so she could get to her breast with her mouth. Linda did and leaned over her so she could suck on it. It felt wonderful, she was very good at it.

Skippy then asked her to move up and sit on her mouth. Linda did and Skippy's very talented tongue got her off several times very rapidly. Again, it was obvious she knew how to pleasure another woman and had done so quite a bit. Linda finally backed away from her lips and started kissing her again. She always loved the taste of her pussy on her lover's lips. Linda asked her how she was and she answered she was good. Skippy said she was grateful that Linda took the time to take her out tonight and spend time with her in bed. Linda told her it was not a chore at all and looked forward to them doing it again, often.

They finally got up and dressed as Skippy had to be back in her room at midnight. They made it in time and Gayle was working there tonight so Linda knew there was not a problem. This time she helped Skippy back into bed and undress again enjoying her lifeless lower body and fantastic breasts. Skippy stayed naked under the sheet and Linda wondered if Gayle might be in later to find out how her evening went. They kissed good night and Linda left for home.

When she got home she could see the light was still on in Dom and Gill's bedroom so she went in. They were talking about the afternoon and Linda asked how it went for them. Gill and Dom looked at each other and said better than expected for both of them. Dom asked how Linda's date went and she said great. Dom never knew if she had been out with a male or female but could see the glow so whoever it was, did her good. Linda said good night and headed to her room. Dom and Gill talked a little while longer then went to sleep very tired but very content and cuddled together.