Gillian Joins the Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe spread Gillian's cheeks apart with his hands and began working his dick against the opening. He pushed part of the head in and Gillian cried out. "Oh it's big!"

Angela positioned herself beneath Gillian's swaying breasts. "Get ready to push, Joe," she said. "You'll know when." She put her lips around the hard nipple of Gillian's wobbling right tit and sucked, then released it but held the sensitive tip of the nipple tight between her teeth. Gillian squealed. With her attention now focused on her tormented tit, she relaxed her back door and Joe lunged forward. The head was in, and then with another shove, his entire cock disappeared into his wife's tight channel.

Gillian groaned, then let loose a long unintelligible stream of moans and random words. "Fuck. Oh my asshole. Big soo big. Yes god gonna come. Ohhhh!" Angela repeated her assault on Gillian's other tit, and plunged her middle and ring fingers into Gillian's gaping vagina, wriggling them in and out and around as if searching for something deep in that wet velvety box. "Whoa-oh-oh-OH!" Gillian screamed as her cunt erupted with fluid, splashing Angela's tits and stomach.

Joe heard Angela gasp from beneath as he pounded his now limp wife, "Oh fuck you're a squirter too!" Angela worked another finger into Gillian's pussy, in an out, clawing at her g-spot. "Fuck her, Joe. Fuck her. Harder. Harder! This is what other men are going to do to your pretty little wife."

Gillian, reinvigorated from the hammering in her ass and the finger-fucking from the redhead, groaned and came again, with another little geyser. This time Angela had her face under the helpless brunette and caught some of the flow in her mouth, while the rest splashed her cheeks. Drenched, Angela crawled out from under Gillian and up onto the desk in front of her again. Spreading her long, beautiful legs and guiding the woman's face between them, she said huskily, "Lick my pussy again, Gillian. I need your tongue in me." Gillian, seemingly half-conscious, lapped and sucked, grunting as Joe hammered into her. He held her up by her hips, or she would have collapsed in a heap.

Over the sound of Gillian's hungry slurps, Angela coaxed her, "Men will want to take you, Gillian. Every part of you. What will you give to them?"

Gillian pulled off the wet pussy, "My ass," then she licked, "my cunt," she slurped, "my mouth my tits. Oh my fucking god yes." And she plunged her face back between Angela's splayed thighs and sucked at the woman's engorged clit.

Angela came with a low moan, grinding against Gillian's tongue while she held the back of her head. When she could speak again she gasped, "Gillian when Joe is ready I want you to turn around and take him in your mouth. I want you to take it all in your mouth."

"Oh god I'm ready," Joe shouted. He pulled his pulsing dick out of his wife's gaping ass hole, struggling to keep from shooting his come on her back before she could turn around. As she moved into position and Angela supported her from behind, Joe pushed into Gillian's beautiful red mouth. When he was half inside he let go, and his come burst from the tip.

Gillian gurgled as the hot fluid filled her throat. Joe didn't know how but she kept it all in, working her tongue and cheeks, sucking him, drawing him out from deep in his aching balls. It went on and on, spasm after spasm until he was drained. Gillian's cheeks bulged. She sucked and sucked until Angela helped her up and pulled her close, planting a deep kiss on the woman's lips. Her tongue snaked and swirled into Gillian's mouth, forcing her to share the thick salty juice. For a long time she kissed Gillian, probing her.

Then Angela looked into Gillian's eyes and said, "Did you like it?" Gillian nodded. "Did you like eating my pussy?" Gillian nodded again, eagerly. "Now imagine other men and women, maybe two or three at a time, taking their pleasure from you. Could you handle it?"

The answer was almost a sob, "Oh yes, yes yes."

Angela smiled, and then laughed. "I know you can my darling. I just wanted to hear you say it. And now," she paused, "would you eat me one more time? I feel another orgasm is close."

In answer Gillian nudged Angela back up onto the desk. The redhead let her long, white legs splay open, revealing her rich pink cunt, every bit as juicy as Gillian's. The brunette dove in furiously. As he watched his lovely wife, Joe's cock stiffened again. Angela reached for it, but she was too far to the middle of the desk and could only use her hand. Gillian saw her predicament and pulled back, a smile on her wet face.

With Joe's help, they slid Angela's naked body closer to the edge, where she could comfortably turn her head and Joe could feed his pulsing dick, fresh from his wife's asshole, into her warm, wet mouth. Joe looked at the woman as he slid his cock in and out. What had been an immaculately painted mouth was now a red smear of lipstick and Gillian's cunt juice. Her perfect hair was a wild mess. Joe liked it even better this way. She cooed and sighed around his cock as Gillian worked on her pussy, splitting her lips with her tongue, sucking and lapping at her stiff clit, and finally finger-fucking her to a shuddering orgasm. As she convulsed on the desktop, Joe released his second load into her throat, and congratulated himself for feeding both of the exquisite women in one night.

From there it was paperwork and scheduling. Peggy came in, looking a bit dissheveled, and Joe wondered if she had been at work with another client. He was pretty sure at least two more buttons were undone on her blouse.

"Mr. Barnes stopped by, Angela. I told him you were busy but I invited him to watch the monitor while I took care of him," Peggy said.

"That was very sweet of you, Peggy," Angela said. "Did Mr. Barnes take care of you, too?"

"Well, he was pretty wrapped up in watching the monitor while I was, you know. While I had my mouth on him. I was hoping that maybe later you could..." she trailed off.

Angela smiled at her. "Of course I will, sweetheart."

"Monitor?" Gillian asked.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Peggy handed Gillian a DVD case embossed with the gold A they had seen on the front door. "A memento of your first visit."

Gillian just blinked, and accepted the case. As the couple reached the door, Gillian turned to Angela. "There's just one more thing," she said. "Isn't this kind of illegal? I mean, it's sort of like, well, prostitution."

Angela laughed. "It's exactly like prostitution. And it's entirely illegal." Gillian and Joe just looked at her. Angela explained, "We are outside the city limits, and are therefore the province of the sheriff's department. Sheriff Thornboro is a dear personal friend. A very dear friend. And his deputies, male and female, are welcome guests at our club. We believe we are doing a valuable public service by helping relieve some of their stress—and they do, without a doubt, have high-stress occupations." She beamed her smile at them. "It's a wonderful arrangement. We help them and they make sure that nothing untoward happens at the club. But you should have no misconceptions. It is against the law—however antiquated the law may be."

The drive home was quiet, and Joe recognized that Gillian was preoccupied, like she had been the night he told her about the club. Finally, after they had left the dark country road and were heading back to the lights of the city, Gillian spoke.

"Joe," she said softly.

"Yes baby."

"I learned something about myself tonight."

Joe looked over at his wife, anxious. Had she reconsidered? Was this all more than she could accept?

"What's that?"

"I learned that I really, really like having my vagina slapped."

Joe stared at her, and she gave him a wide smile. He burst into laughter, and so did she.

End of Chapter Two

12