Gillian's Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter-in-law Loves a Perv.
3.1k words
4.33
61.4k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All parties engaged in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen, and were/are willing participants in said activity.

*****

My daughter-in-law and I are having an affair. It didn't start out as you'd typically imagine one would, but played off my newly-discovered fetish, of which she became a willing participant. It's interesting, in a very fun and stimulating way, both physically and mentally, to see how people's minds work. How people bring their deepest secrets and fantasies to the forefront with the right motivation. We nurtured each other's to the fullest, and continue to this day.

Since she's demanded complete discretion, from now on I'll simply refer to her as Gillian's sister. Gillian is the older of the two siblings, and while she's a nice enough person, she's not as interesting or attractive as my daughter-in-law. I was always fond of Gillian's sister since we initially met, and had spent more than a few moments over the years fantasizing about making love to her. While not quite an identical twin, I swear if she walked into Walmart wearing a black jumpsuit with bright green trim, more than a few people would ask "Danica" for her autograph. The resemblance is that close.

Gillian's sister stands about 5'-8", maybe 138 pounds with 34B breasts and 34-inch hips. How do I know this? Well, aside from the obvious, a couple of years ago, before our affair began, I was alone in her home when I went into the master bath and saw a beige bra hanging on the door knob, and her panties on the floor. Because she and her husband work, there are times when an adult needs to be at their house when their child comes home from school. On this particular day, I had grandchild duty.

Being the pervert that I am, which my daughter in-law will confirm, I just had to feel her bra and try to smell her fragrance, thrillingly bringing both cups to my face. It was cool and soft, with just the slightest hint of her scent. Next, I reached for her panties, laying atop some other clothes, and examined them. There was no obvious evidence they'd been worn or soiled, and I brought them to my nose as well. I had now joined the panty sniffer club. To my disappointment, there was no detectable fragrance, and was left only with the knowledge of them belonging to her. Despite this, I decided to rub them gently over my face, imagining how they felt caressing her ass and pussy lips. I'd satisfied my particular urge that day.

About a month later I found myself alone in her home once more, waiting for their child to arrive via the school bus. I immediately went to the bathroom once again where I noticed two panties, a red and a blue pair, again in a pile along with a similar bra as before. Again, I placed my nose in the cups and inhaled deeply, imagining her nipples hardening within those confines whenever she started thinking naughty thoughts. Next, I examined both sets of panties, never finding any objectionable evidence of wear. I brought both pair to my face and again inhaled, as well as running my tongue across the delicate material.

It was at this point I knew I had to have a souvenir, and debated which pair to take. Realizing she might notice one or the other missing at some point, I opted for a clean pair. Opening a dresser drawer I hit paydirt. All her clean panties lay before me. Many were quite sexy looking, a few were simply serviceably plain. When I discovered she had several pair of black panties, I chose the pair with the lace waistband, again rubbing them against my face to feel their silky smoothness.

I kept them in a secure location in my own bedroom for more than a week, taking them out when I felt the need to be as close to her as I could at that point. Because we would mildly flirt with and tease one another, I became emboldened over time and began plotting the right moment when I would suggest to her we should go further than mere words. Within a short period of time I began using those sweet panties while masturbating, wrapping them gently around my cock and softly stroking up and down. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth they were as they caressed my head and shaft, and didn't chafe at all. Each time, imagining we were together, I'd cum bucket loads. And of course wash them after each session.

Then one Saturday afternoon my wife and I held a family get together with about eighteen others. Gillian's sister and I were talking, out of earshot of the others, when I finally made my move, verbally.

"We should get together and make love sometime soon," I began.

"Oh really? And why would I want to do that?" came the reply.

"Because we'd both enjoy it, and I'd make sure you'd enjoy it more," I said.

"What makes you think I don't enjoy the sex I'm having now?"

"You may very well be, but something tells me it may not enough for you."

"That's a pretty bold statement," she shot back immediately. "What ever gave you insight into my sex life?"

"I hear things, sense things. I know you had a very active sex life before you were married. Which is not to say you were promiscuous by any means, just that you were enjoying yourself more back then."

"Well, thank you for that. I think."

"Seriously, I think we're both attracted to each other. We always flirt, and you could cut the innuendo with a knife. I want to, and I believe you think about it as well. There could be any number of reasons why, but why overthink it? It'll be good for the both of us. Besides, like the song goes, 'I'm not talking 'bout movin' in."

"Wow, sounds like you've given this a lot of thought. And I don't know that song."

"Well, I'm a little older than you so our musical tastes might be somewhat different. And yes I have given this a lot of thought, and have already taken it to the next level."

"Oh yeah, how's that?" she asked.

"I have a pair of your panties."

Turning towards me she responds with, "You have what?"

"A pair of your panties."

"No way. Which ones? Where did you get them? When did you get them?"

"Black, size 34 waist. Have a lace waistband, and are very soft. One of the best gifts I ever gave myself. Remember, I'm sometimes there when your son comes home from school. I got there early one day."

"Fucking perv. What have you done with them, and how has your wife not found them?"

"I keep them in a safe place, and retrieve them when I need to use them."

"Use them? Use them for what?"

"I use them when I jerk off."

"Fucking perv," she said with a hint of both disgust and interest. "Give them back."

"Okay."

"Okay. When?"

"Right after I use them again. When do you want them back?"

"Like, now! They're mine, not yours."

"Okay, give me a few minutes. Stay right here, I'll be back as quick as I can."

"You're crazy you know," she said as I walked towards the house.

After entering my room I took her panties from their secure location and went into our master bath. I dropped my pants and boxers and began leaning back on the vanity before wrapping the silky material around my cock and slowly stroking my shaft. I imagined her watching me using the panties for my self-pleasure, my cock quickly hardening as I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. I covered my cockhead with the gusset and immediately began spurting into the black cloth, capturing almost all my semen. I then folded them snugly, pulled up my pants, and started back outside carrying them loosely, but securely, in my fist.

Sitting back down next to Gillian's sister, I said, "Here you are," as I held out my hand to her.

"Thanks," she said before sitting up quickly and dropping them on the ground. "What the fuck?" she nearly shouted.

"You'd better pick those up before someone sees them, or one of the dogs comes over and runs off with them."

"What did you do? My god, you are some crazy fucking perv, you know that?" she stated as she delicately picked them up, and they began to unfold. At least where they weren't sticking together.

"Put those away," I said matter of factly. "I told you I'd give them back when I was finished with them. Well, I just finished."

"Oh my god, what am I supposed to do with these now?"

"Take them home. Wash them. Or not. Put them on now if you'd like, that would be erotic."

"Oh my god," was all she could say as she looked at them.

"You know," I said looking directly at her, "You could do with them what I did when I initially saw yours after you'd worn them."

She continued looking at me in silence.

"You could examine them, smell them, rub them on you. That's what I did with yours. It was such a turn on, I don't know how I didn't blow a load right there in your house. But now that I think about it..."

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked.

"Just someone who finds you highly desirable, and will go to extremes to be near you in any way I can. If that means having a pair of your panties, so be it."

Again, the stare from her.

"And just so you know, now that you have those back I'm going to need another pair."

"Incredible," she said as she stood and began walking toward the house.

I just sat back and smiled, then took a sip of my drink and began thinking about the next steps that would get me up close and personal with her sweet pussy.

I was stirred from my pleasant little daydream when I heard an, "Ahem."

Looking up, I saw Gillian's sister standing in front of my chair, glaring down at me. She then dropped a pair of panties on my lap. Looking down, these were light blue, and not the black ones I'd previously possessed. As she looked at me, a slight smirk appeared on her face.

"Where are the black ones?" I asked.

She opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue where I saw what appeared to be small remnants of cum. She then swallowed and I felt my cock begin to stir.

"I'm wearing them," she said matter of factly. "Those," she said pointing at my lap, "are ones I had on earlier. I just came with them on. Smell them."

As I lifted them up I saw a large wet spot in the middle, and just had to smell them. With closed eyes I felt the dampness against my nose and lips, detecting what appeared to be a honeysuckle-like scent. I ran my tongue across the material, tasting what I could of her essence. I moaned as I pushed them firmly against my face. She then leaned in towards me, close enough to whisper.

"We're even now. Well, I'm still out a pair of panties but I can live with that. For now. You don't taste bad, by the way. Drink a lot of pineapple juice, do you?"

"You taste and smell so much better," I replied. "So, what's next?" I asked as she stood up and away from me.

"I'll call you early next week," she said before turning and walking away.

I brought the 'new' panties back up to my face as she moved towards the house and the other guests, trying to suck every minuscule drop of her secretions from the material. Once I knew I'd extracted all I could, I placed them in my pocket for future use and then joined the others for a less adventurous afternoon and evening.

Shortly before midday the following Tuesday, Gillian's sister texted me and said to come over an hour earlier than I was scheduled to, as it was already my day to welcome the grandson home from school. She also instructed me to bring her panties. When I arrived a few hours later she was waiting for me inside, wearing a bathrobe.

"Spare bedroom," she said and I began following her down the hallway.

Once inside, she asked, "Did you bring them?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled them out, displaying them to her as they dangled from my finger. I had cleaned them since I'd used them this weekend.

"Strip and lay on the bed," she instructed.

I began complying as she watched with arms folded across her breast.

"If we're going to do this I need to know what I'm getting," she said. "You know, there are a lot of younger men who'd love to give me pleasure. Guys who can get it up on demand and fuck me senseless. How can you compete at your age?"

I was down to my boxers when I looked up and replied, "I'm not interested in cumming four times in under two hours. But I am interested in making sure you do," causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"And I won't fuck you senseless," I continued as my boxers fell to my ankles. "I want all your senses to fully experience the pleasure this," as I grabbed my hardened cock, "and the other parts of my body will give you."

A small, but noticeable smile appeared on her face as she looked first at my cock, and then up to my face, "Okay then, let's get started. We've wasted enough time. Lay down, and bring those with you," she said nodding towards to panties I was holding.

She opened her robe as I climbed up and started to lay back, revealing the very black panties I had originally taken and then given back, and a matching lace bra.

"I'm sure you recognize these," she said as she ran her fingers around the lacy waistband on both hips. "I want to watch you jerk off with the blue ones, and you're going to lick my pussy while you do," and then walked over and climbed above me facing my cock, and slid her ass up and over my mouth.

"I'm leaving these on," she informed me as I felt the heat from her body over my face. "You can lick me through the panties. And you should know," I heard her say, "I haven't washed them since you last used them, and I wore them home. But just to sweeten the pot, so to speak, I masturbated with them on Saturday night. So enjoy both of us, perv. Now, get to work. In both places," she finished as she lowered her ass onto my nose.

With my cock harder than ever I wrapped the panties around the shaft and began slowly stroking as my tongue made contact with her panty-clad pussy. As the material dampened, and she pressed her pussy down, the flavors coming through were not objectionable at all. I brought my free left hand around and starting running it over the silky material covering her tight, round ass. Having my hands and tongue on the satiny fabrics only served to heighten my pleasure, and I stroked faster as I sucked and licked at her pussy. Her arousal was apparent as I felt her hardened nubbin through the cloth and tasted more juices seeping into her lingerie.

"That's it you fucking perv, lick that pussy and jerk that cock. I want to see that thing explode, don't you dare cover the head with that underwear. I want to watch you erupt, cum boy," Gillian's sister said as she rocked her pussy back and forth over my lips and tongue.

I could feel my orgasm building and could tell by her reactions she was close to her own crescendo, and I'll admit it was difficult to concentrate on both of us, though I wanted her to cum more than I wanted my own. Trouble was, I was peaking quickly and she wasn't quite there yet, although her moans telegraphed her closeness. My last effort to bring hers to fruition consisted of pointing my cock in her direction as my explosion arrived. And man, did it. I felt the first spurt exit as I practically yelled against her pussy, and heard her shriek.

"Oh my god, you came on me!" she shouted. "Cum you perv, cum for me!"

I then felt her legs stiffen as her pussy made spasmatic movements against my face, my hand squeezing her tight ass.

"Fuck! Oh you sweet fucking pervert, I'm cumming too," she moaned, nearly smothering in her juicy orgasm, her sweet emanations entertaining my tastebuds.

My own orgasm had lessened to seepage as I slowly stroked my still-firm cock.

"God, that was beautifully erotic," she said with an exhale as she slowly moved off of me and the bed, standing beside it on visibly shaking legs.

As she leaned over and supported herself I saw two streaks of my cum just below her neck. One started at her collarbone, and trailed down into her cleavage. The second looked like it hit the side of her right breast cup, and went down just above her navel. She was right, it was a truly erotic scene from my vantage point, my breathing slowly returning to normal.

"You like smelling my bras so much, get a whiff of this one," she said as she pulled my head to her chest.

My own juice-streaked face came into contact with my sperm as I licked the insides of both breasts resting in her bra.

Pulling away, she said, "I wasn't sure whether or not I'd enjoy this, but you were right. You give good orgasms. Does that make me a perv like you?"

Before I could answer she began to both kiss me and lick my face. Our kisses shared our combined juices, and I told her how I thought we tasted very good mixed together. This only made her kiss me more aggressively, her tongue washing my face and then diving back into my mouth.

And just as quickly she broke our kiss and scrambled away from the bed, grabbing her robe.

"Get dressed. Now. You have to leave before he gets home," she said as she put on her robe.

"Leave those here," she said pointing at the blue cum-soaked panties. Then reaching in her pocket she tossed a dark green pair towards me. "Take those home, but I want them back," she said as she left the room.