Gina and Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The belt came undone quickly and the sound of a zipper soon followed. I couldn't see anything because they were pressed up against each other but I knew from experience that Gina was a wizard with a dick and that black snake would soon be out in public. My own white wand was widening as well and I adjusted my jeans to compensate.

Sure enough, the cock wizard had him in hand in a flash. She was into it now with complete abandon as she took a step back and got down on her knees in front of him. He stood and dropped his pants down and for the first time I saw what she had been talking about. Brandon was big. He was still only half erect but it was obvious he had a serious pussy wrecker there. Mine is nothing to be ashamed of but it won't scare many woman away either.

She took his hardening cock in her mouth and sucked it all the way down, her hands on his ass. Brandon took his t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor, then put his hands on Gina's head. Gina has many talents but I think her greatest gift is giving head. She knows how to make it feel great and look better. I have never seen a blowjob in a porno movie that could compare to one of hers. She looked up at him as she opened her mouth wide and slowly pushed his dick into her face, pushing him closer from behind. As he hardened she was unable to get him all the way down so she brought a hand out front to stroke the base of his cock.

It was damned exciting to see my lovely girlfriend engulfing that incredible dick. He was almost fully erect now and she could get no more than half his length into her throat. She could deep throat me but at that point she hadn't even tried it on him. I was starting to wonder if she would but she soon made it clear.

Once he was at full mast she once again grabbed his ass. She had the very tip of his dick in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and sucking it hard. Brandon was in ecstasy and I knew exactly how he felt. She had done the same for me many times. She teased the head for quite a while but eventually she pushed her head down the length of his long black cock, quickly reaching the end of the easy part. I knew her rhythms well and I knew what was coming, and again I had to readjust my growing bulge.

She started working her head around slightly, trying to pry his cock head past her tonsils. She gagged once and backed off, working her tongue around the head for a moment, then went back to the throat. Again she pushed slowly forward, but again she was unable to swallow him down. She pulled him out entirely with a pop, then started jerking him off with both hands as she regained her breath.

"I don't think I can do it," she gasped.

"Swallow it," I ordered, encouraging her libido.

He shot an incredibly lecherous glance my way, reveling in the exhibitionism of her lewd act. Her lovely curved body, kneeling in front of this tall black man, worshiping at his crotch, was an erotic sight I will never forget.

She returned to her task, this time rubbing the head gently across her lips for a few moments. I knew this trick and prepared for the payoff, and sure enough she didn't disappoint. She opened her mouth enough to let half the head in, then pushed out the saliva she had been accumulating. The thick spit dribbled down her face, feigning a mouth overfull with sperm. Her large brown eyes rolled under fluttering eyelashes and Brandon groaned at the sight of her.

Done with the theatrics, she pushed her head down on his cock again, quickly reaching her limit. She worked her head around on her neck, trying to wedge him in deeper but still met with limited success. She gave a slow, sloppy blow job to the end of his immense pecker for a while, jerking him slowly off with her right hand, apparently having given up. I should have learned not to underestimate her.

She took in a deep breath, reached both hands around to his ass, and pushed him hard down her throat. She forced him down, causing her eyes to bulge. She took all of him down her throat as he howled in pleasure, but I could see her gagging on him. She quickly retreated and a long slimy rope of spit hung briefly between her lips and his cock.

"That's it. I can't do any more," she gasped, regaining composure and wiping tears away.

"I bet you can do other things. Go to the bedroom."

She stood and flashed a little curtsey, jiggling her breasts at me.

"Yes sir," she said, adding slightly comic emphasis to the 'sir.' She swayed her hips away down the hall and took a right into her bedroom.

"God damn!" said Brandon.

"Yup."

We disrobed as we followed her down the hall, arriving in her lavender bedroom naked and hard. She sat on her bed waiting for us in her best fuck-me pose, all hesitation gone, her see-through negligee and panties thrown into a corner. Brandon no longer held any doubts or fears and I was ecstatic that I was about to experience one of my strongest fantasies.

I took the chair in the corner and motioned Brandon to proceed. He walked up to Gina like a lion on the prowl and she quickly leaned down to fellate him again. She worked the shaft with one hand, the other fondling his heavy balls, as her mouth clamped over the head of his cock. Brandon reached down for a handful of her breast and I settled back to watch.

The bow job didn't last long. Brandon couldn't wait any longer, apparently. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and pushed her gently back on the bed, lowering himself on top of her. They kissed passionately as their hands groped each other but he was quickly positioning himself for entry. Once between her pale legs she held his cock aimed at her eager pussy, throwing me one last look of apprehension. All she saw was my immense smile as he lowered himself into her. Her head flew back and a titanic moan of pleasure erupted from her throat as his immense black cock flowed into her for the first time.

Like I said, I've got nothing to worry about sexually. My stamina is excellent and my size is above average, but this big black monster was more than had ever been in there. Her back arched and her fingernails raked his back as he pushed himself all the way in. He held it there for a moment before he began slowly plunging into her with long strokes.

I was in heaven. My sick fantasy was being fulfilled and my nasty little girlfriend was getting fucked right there in front of me. I slowly stroked my cock, incredibly excited by the view. Gina was equally happy and appeared to have forgotten I was in the room.

Gina rips through multiple orgasms like a machine gun and it took only a few minutes before the tone of her gaps started to rise. She started grunting, almost barking, in an ever-higher pitch as the dark piston rammed into her again and again. When the orgasm hit she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down on her, legs wrapped around him as she tried to force more of him into her. Yelling and moaning, gasping and screaming, she put on the performance of a lifetime as Brandon fucked her silly.

No man could withstand that for long. Brandon changed his rhythm a bit and forced himself out of her grasp to rise, his own orgasm approaching. He held her legs apart by the ankles as he drove himself into her roughly. His teeth bared, his muscles clenched, and finally his arrival was imminent. At the last moment he pulled out, a wise choice since we hadn't discussed the fact that she was on birth control, and jerked himself off over her tits. Thick white goo boiled out of his dick, dribbling down on her tits like honey. Gina was a wizard with jizz and quickly pushed her tits together and began to smear it around them with her fingers, extending her porno show as long as possible. The smile she beamed up at him was glorious, energized and lecherous all at once.

Brandon grunted out his final contractions, then sat back as he let her legs down to the bed. She had drained him quickly, as was her habit. He watched her fingers smear his discharge around her pale white flesh with a happy smile on his face. His eyes blinked slowly, showing his weakened, sleepy state. I knew Gina would have none of that.

Gina was insatiable at most times. I rarely had sex with her lasting less than 2 hours, though most of that was usually foreplay. Still, wearing her out was tough and Brandon hadn't come close. I stood and motioned Brandon to the chair with a thumb. He nodded and levered himself up from the bed, leaving Gina for me.

I affected a scowl as best I could. I flexed my shoulders and clenched my fists briefly, trying to show menace. Brandon had the superior dick but I was the real physical presence in the room. I tried to act as if he was the appetizer and I was the main course. Gina loved a show off and my little routine drew her smile further into the gutter. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

"We haven't even started to fuck you."

A soft purr escaped her just before I grabbed her roughly. I flipped her over on her belly and pulled her ass up without a thought to her comfort. I climbed on the bed behind her and immediately pushed my cock all the way in. Well-lubricated and stretched out from Brandon's big hog, I fell right in. I grabbed her by her long curly brown hair and pulled her head back, forcing her spine to arch back as I fucked her as hard as I could.

She shouted in surprise when I wrenched her hair and her arms flailed to support herself properly. I plunged into her sloppy wet hole like a machine. Usually we worked up to this level over the space of an hour or more but this time she needed to be put in her place, to know who owned her pussy.

"Did you like that? Did you like that big black dick inside you?"

"Yes!" she shrieked, on the cusp of her next orgasm.

"I bet you did. Just remember which cock you love best. It's THIS one!" I said as I threw an especially rough hump into her. Her orgasm was in full swing now and I pushed her through it from behind, one hand in her hair and one guiding her hips. I knew I was pounding her G-spot mercilessly from this position and I knew she loved this position more than any other, so no verbal abuse on my part would eclipse her rapture as the deep orgasm boiled over through her nervous system. She moaned like a banshee as I fucked her from behind.

Gina basked in the glow of her multiple orgasms for several minutes until eventually I had to slow down and let her recover. Her breath came in ragged gasps and she couldn't hold herself up as I let her slump down on the bed. She wasn't done but she needed a break now and then. I needed to cool down a bit as well. My control is good but a brief pause is often required.

I looked over at Brandon as she collapsed onto her belly and my wet dick popped out of her. He was enjoying the show much as I had a short time before. I knew just how he felt.

I put a finger into her sloppy pussy for lubrication, wiggled it around a bit to get a rise out of her, then slowly pushed it into her asshole. She immediately tensed up and made as if to crawl away, but as always her lust won over and she settled back, raising her ass a little to give me better access. I worked my finger in and out slowly but firmly, allowing her to adjust to it. I don't know if she liked anal sex because it felt good or because it was nasty but after a little anal foreplay she would take it like a champ. I intended to give her more time for that so this was just a tease.

"This little bitch has all kinds of bad habits."

"No shit."

I removed my finger and hopped off the bed, then moved around to Gina's head for a blowjob. I put one foot up on the bed and pulled her head down on my cock and she eagerly swallowed me in. I took two big handfuls of her hair and slowly fucked her face for a few minutes. She didn't care for a rough face fuck so I kept it gentle and guiding more than forcing, but it still felt nice. She was at her best when she took control but this evening wasn't about her control. I stole a look over and Brandon and he was watching intently, stroking himself back up to an erection.

"Looks like Brandon is almost ready for another ride on the Gina coaster. You ready for that big thing up inside you again?" She made a muffled sound around my dick and nodded her head a little. "Ask him for it," I said as I pulled out.

"I want your dick," she panted. I quickly pushed myself back into her mouth.

"Pitiful. Make him believe it. Beg for it."

"Fuck me! I need you in me!" Again I filled her mouth.

"You heard the lady." He rose from the chair and climbed up behind her, his large dick once again ready to play. Gina's pussy would be wet for hours at a time so she was fully lubricated still and ready for more. Brandon took the position and pushed all the way in on his first thrust. Gina groaned in pleasure around my cock as I continued to slowly fuck her mouth.

I can't tell you how hot that was. That wasn't my first three-way but it was by far the most intense. I had wanted to see Gina fucked by another man for months, that sweet innocent little good girl, the one who made me wait so long, the one who said "sex is gross," while her heart lusted for the deepest of carnal pleasures. I was in heaven.

We fucked her slowly for a while, keeping our pace even and controlled and moving Gina back and forth between us like the fuck-toy she was. She was paying more attention to Brandon's cock than mine and her normally amazing mouth was definitely preoccupied, but it was still nice to watch my cock slide in and out of her pretty face. Eventually I got bored and changed tactics. I pulled out and leaned down to get my face next to hers.

"Tell us about it," I said. "Talk dirty to your new lover."

"Oh fuck, he's so big!" She replied erratically, her voice jarring as Brandon started to hump her with more vigor.

"That's my girl," I said gently, caressing her sweating face with my fingertips. "Ready to take any cock I tell her to. Ready to suck whatever gets near her pretty face. Ready to give up her body for anything I want." She tried to glare at me but with Brandon's swift pace and long strokes she was nearing another caravan of orgasms and her glare quickly turned to her normal lustful, needy face. I knew she would turn incoherent once they hit so I encouraged her again to talk dirty to us.

"Come on, tell him how good it feels. Let us hear it." On the rare occasions when we were truly alone and safe she would scream like a flock of banshees and curse like a bar full of bikers. She didn't need my encouragement.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck me faster!" Brandon picked up his pace even more, slamming his hips into her flawless young ass with a loud slap. "Yes!" she grunted, and again, "Yes!" with each powerful thrust. Her voice began to crack, her brows knitted tightly and her hands clenched fistfuls of the sheets as he pushed her over the edge of a long series of orgasms.

No longer coherent, she shrieked at the top of her lungs while Brandon's strong hands held her hips tight as he plowed her from behind. I would get no more pleasure out of her mouth for a while so I sat back down to watch. It was hard to imagine that long cock sliding so far up inside her. He was pulling almost all the way out on every stroke and it seemed far too long for realism. Not even her generous dildo compared to this man. I stroked myself strongly at the incredible sight of that thing snaking it's way into her over and over.

It was a hell of a sight, but after a while I started to get a little envious. Gina's sexual appetites were growing fast and I knew we had fundamental relationship issues. It occurred to me that this little experiment might be a quick end to us. I know I caused it to happen but she almost cheated on me before I even arrived. Was there any way I could stop it?

I found myself barely paying attention to the incredible fucking my girlfriend was getting, lost briefly in my mental wanderings. I was a little angry then. At myself, at her, at Brandon I suppose though I knew he had nothing to do with it. I finally decided that what was done was done and if the fun was going to end tomorrow then I better get my share tonight.

I returned my attention to the scene on the bed. Gina was face down and barely in control of her arms while Brandon was continuing his fevered pace. She wasn't even on her knees anymore. His tremendous assault on her backside had pushed her down and it looked like he was fucking her ass. That got a surge out of me, an extra twitch in my needy cock. I wanted in that ass, bad.

Brandon's size and intensity were not matched by his stamina. His grunts turned to shouts as he pumped his orgasm into Gina's little twat. His cock started to come out with streaks of white mingled with her generous juices and soon he was rolling off her in a heap, wiped out from his second orgasm of the evening.

I moved in quick to take his place as he rolled away. She was loose and sloppy with a pussy full of Brandon's spunk but it was still smooth as silk. She gasped as I filled her up again, poised over and behind her as he had been. I fucked her quickly and with a bit of a mean streak, but that's how she liked it. She buried her face back into the pillow as I savaged her pussy.

All this activity had made me hornier than usual, and since she was reaping the benefit of two cocks I didn't feel the need to drag it out as long as usual. I raced for my own orgasm, Brandon now the spectator in the chair I had vacated. I had waited too long for it and I could tell this one would be tremendous, and as I felt the tension start to rise I decided to add a nasty little twist. I pulled out and stood on the bed, pulling my cock slowly to keep me near orgasm.

"Get up here and suck me."

Gina was quick to comply. She sat up, her face awash with sweat and lust, and opened her mouth like a hungry bird. I pushed my fat dick into her face and she lapped it up hungrily. Slathered in a mixture of her own juices and Brandon's sperm, she sucked on my sticky prick hard and jacked firmly at the base until my orgasm was imminent.

"Here it comes..." Even then I was polite enough to give her warning, but as always she didn't need it. I groaned as the first wad erupted from my cock into her filthy mouth. Her lips remained locked around my shaft as the second and third waves hit, dumping more cum into her. That's when she opened her mouth and let it all come dribbling out, down her chin and onto her heavy tits. She turned her face up to me, mouth open wide and covered with spit and sperm, as she pulled the last few contractions out of me with her hand. Thin, watery ejaculate spattered onto her tongue one last time and then I was spent.

I fell to one knee, then back away from her on the bed. She was a wreck but she was a picture of lust and sex the likes of which I had never seen. Sweat, spunk, spit and satisfaction covered the girl, and it was almost enough to get me hard again right there.

"You two go take a shower," I said. "I think I need a little nap." I didn't, especially, but for some reason I wanted a little alone time. Gina dutifully responded and hopped off the bed, taking Brandon by the hand out of the room. I was quickly alone with my thoughts.

That had been fucking amazing. It had been every bit as exciting as I had hoped, even more so, I think, because of Brandon's big unit. That had been an added bonus to watch, but that nagging worry returned. Gina had always risen to any level to which I had pushed her and she had never regressed. What once had been her favorite back at the start of our time together was now just another part of foreplay. Would she succumb to the old adage, "Once black, never back?" It wouldn't surprise me. Or, disregarding the fact that Brandon was black, would she just be hungry for two cocks all the time? Would she be unable to reach satisfaction with my dick from now on? I had never felt inadequate before, but the first twinges of it were starting to gnaw at me.