Gina Ch. 08

Story Info
Tommy calls Gina while she's at work.
1.2k words
4.4
41.2k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to call Gina at work a few hours after I came home. She had mentioned that she had a half hour break at 3:30PM. Gina worked 10-8 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesdays were her days off. I waited until her break was almost over, and called her cell phone.

"Hello," she answered after a few seconds.

"Hello, sexy," I replied.

"Tommy?"

"Yes. Surprised?"

"But you're not supposed to call yet," she whispered.

"I know. I called anyway. Do you still have the plug up your ass?"

I could hear some voices in the background, and understood that there were more people in the room. I heard a chair moving and footsteps before a door shut closed. "Yes," she whispered. "It's been up my bottom all day, and I feel incredible sexy. My co-workers are in the room next to this, and none of them know that my ass is filled with your cum or that I have a buttplug up my ass."

"Take it out of your ass, and hide it in your cleavage. Then walk to the bathroom. Call me again when you're there." I hung up and waited.

She called me again a minute later. "Hello, hansom," she murmured.

"Hello, analslut," I replied.

"Say that again," she breathed. "I feel so dirty when you call me that."

"Analslut."

"Mmm, yes. I had to walk through the room where my co-workers sat when I walked to the bathroom, and your cum started to trickle out while I passed them. It's sliding down my thighs now. It was just waiting to pour out, and when I removed the plug it started flowing."

"There's plenty more where that comes from, lover," I told her.

"Yes, and I plan to have another dose in a few hours."

"But until then I want you to do something for me."

"Anything," she hissed.

"First thing; take your bra off. I want everyone to be able to see your hard nipples when you get out of there."

"Okay," she said and did as I asked.

"Now describe the bathroom for me."

"It's about 6 feet long and 9 feet wide, it's got a sink with a mirror over by the opposite the door, and the toilet is to the left when you enter. It's the only bathroom in our office, so all my co-workers use it."

"Terrific," I replied. "Go face the morror."

"Okay."

"Is your ass pointing at the door now?"

"Yes."

"Good. Lift your dress above your ass. Put the buttplug on the sink, you don't need it at the moment. Now, pull your tits out of the front of your dress."

"Damn, my nipples are hard already," Gina told me.

"Good," I replied. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really. The door's locked, so I won't be caught."

"Unlock it."

"What?"

"Do as I say!"

I couldn't hear anything for a few seconds, then the door unlocked. "There," Gina whispered.

"Good. How do you feel now?"

"Vulnerable. Horny. Sexy. I want your dick inside me."

"Later, honey. I want you to finger your ass now. Keep your dress up above your hips and your tits out of your dress. Let anyone catching you see what you're doing. Tell me what you're doing while you do it."

"Okay. I'm holding the phone with my left hand, and I'm massaging my anus with the fingers on my right hand. I'm pushing my fingers inside my ass, and they're sliding right in. My ass sucked them right in. I'm pushing my fingers in and out of my tight little hole. I really want something bigger than my fingers up there. I wish you were here to fuck me. May I use the buttplug and fuck myself with it?"

"No," I told her. "Just your fingers. Continue."

"I'm sliding three fingers in and out of my ass now," she whispered. "I can see my huge tits jiggling in the mirror. I wish you were here to pinch and bite my nipples. I'm definitely going to buy me some nippleclamps to wear at work. I can feel something sliding down my thighs, and I don't know if it's my pussyjuices or your cum. My pussy is unbelievably wet. Shit, my break's over by now. They'll come looking for me in a little while."

"You'd better hurry then. You're not to leave until I've heard you cum."

"Damn, you're naughty. Maybe you deserve some spanking when I get home," she joked.

"Maybe. If you lick my sore ass afterwards, I might let you."

"I know I'm old enough to be your mother, but damn, you make me horny."

"Just keep fingering your ass," I told her.

"I am," she whimpered.

"Put down the phone and massage your tits, but keep your ear close to the phone."

There was a clinking sound as she put down the phone. "I think I'm going to cum soon," she whispered. "It's going to be a big one. I might alarm the whole building."

"Wish you had my cock in your mouth, to muffle the sound, don't you?"

"Mhm. But I think I'll just put the plug in my mouth instead. That might muffle the sound just enough."

"Do that. Then squat down in front of the sink, low enough so you just can see your own beautiful face." I heard a muffled moan as she knelt down. "Now, when I tell you to, put the phone down on the floor under your ass. I want the phone to be as close to your ass as possible as you massage your tits and finger your ass. Keep your head high enough to see your whole face, and fuck yourself to an orgasm. I want you to see the look on your face when you cum. Put the phone down now."

I listened as she put down the phone and heard the tell-tale sounds of her fingers sliding in and out of her ass. Her muffled moans came faster and faster, and I wondered if anybody had heard her yet. They surely must have. I glanced at the clock and noticed that her break was over 15 minutes ago. Someone might be looking for her now, and if anyone tried to look for her in the bathroom, or needed to use it themselves, Gina would be in trouble. I had a pang of guilt, but ignored it as I continued listening to Gina's impeding orgasm.

When she came it was to the sound of her own muffled half-screams. They were loud to me, but I couldn't know if anyone else heard them. Her hand made slapping sounds, as it hit her ass when she thrust her fingers up her anus, but those sounds were replaced by a deep grunt, then everything went quiet.

I had to wait for a minute before I heard her pick up the phone. "That was incredible," she told me. "I thought I might tear down the whole building with my screams, but the plug muffled most of them, and I don't think anyone heard me. I had to bite down hard on the plug anytime anyone went by the door though. That's the best orgasm I've ever had at work, and I've had quite a few of those. I need to get back to work now, though, or else they'll come looking for me. I'll just put my bra back on and slip the plug backing my ass first."

"Put the plug in your cleavage. Let your ass rest for now. It'll soon enough get stuffed again," I told her.

"Sounds good, lover," she replied. Then she hung up and went back to work.

(to be continued...)