Gina Feeds Me a Creampie

Story Info
Wife takes charge and makes me eat her cum filled pussy.
1.6k words
4.33
181.8k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my wife Gina and I. I hope you enjoy the read as much as I enjoyed the ride!

We had been to a party that night, nothing fancy and we didn't know anyone there. It was a members only celebration for a local community radio station. The headliner for the live entertainment was Alexis P. Suiter, My god she has an awesome voice! We drank some wine and had our fill of hors d' oeuvres and cake and made our way home.

It was a busy week between our jobs and kids and, and, and. I was tired and a bit loose from the wine. Even though we hadn't had sex in over a week I was ready to ass-out anyway. We have been together for almost 29 years and I know when its 10 degrees outside and she comes to bed without pajamas, I had better be dead if I am not ready to jump on it! Tonight was going to be different, I just didn't know it.

Like I said we have been together a long time, in fact we were teenagers when we started living together. Neither of us were virgins and we have had some experience beyond the marriage bed including a threesome (MMF). We have been fairly open with each other and experimented with pretty much everything you can think off, sexually speaking.

My first girlfriend who was not my first sex partner, gave great blow jobs up until the part where I started to cum and she... stopped. Gina (my wife) was different. She swallowed every drop. But she cannot stand the idea or sight of cum on someone's lips or god forbids someone blowing bubbles with it.

I have to admit bubbles make me a bit squeamish too. And yet I have always been curious as to what it would be like to have a mouthful of cum and to kiss her with it all over her face. Knowing that she gets visibly sickened by cum on a face or lips means that is one fantasy I will probably never live out.

That has not stopped us from having a few great cum sharing experiences. When I think about eating a creampie, I get so excited that I ooze precum like no tomorrow. I love wiping my drooling dick on her nipples and licking it off which also usually puts her into orbit as well. I have also eaten a few creampies.

The first time was by accident. The kids were at my Mom's and we had the house to ourselves. I had been coaxing her into a frenzy all day and while watching a porno we had rented we got into some heavy petting in the living room. Soon I had her striped and was sucking her tits while stroking her clit and rubbing her ass.

We threw a blanket over the recliner and I propped her up in it. with the recliner in the up position I was kissing her and fondling her breasts with the intent of laying her back and licking her to a climax. (I prefer ladies first!)

While I was kissing her passionately she was on the edge of the chair hugging me and caressing me. She reached down between our legs and with my cock aligned perfectly with her snatch began to rub the head of my dick back and forth across her wet clit like a windshield wiper. The underside of my now rock hard head slipped easily over her protruding clit and the mixture of my precum and her juices provided plenty of lubricant.

We had done this a few times where she uses my cock as her personal dildo and strokes herself to climax with me cumming at about the same time or soon after. If I cum first, the feeling is so intense that I cannot let her finish. It is almost painful. This time was to be one in which no matter how hard I tried not to cum, I couldn't hold back. It would have been fine if she hadn't been stroking my cock as well as using it to stimulate her clit. I came all over her clit and pubes. The cum trickled down her labia and mingled with her juices.

I gritted my teeth, the feeling so intense that it was begging to take the edge off my orgasm. I strained to stay put but she was too far from cumming I had to back away. "NO!" she half moaned half hissed at me. "I'm sorry." I said breathlessly.

As I sat back on my haunches I watched as she fingered her clit covered with gobs of my cum, Her legs spread, heels tucked in that familiar V as she desperately tried to get over the edge. Without too much thought I grabbed the handle of the recliner and threw her back.

With the smell of my cum stinging my nostrils I put my whole mouth over her clit and began to suck on her like she was my last meal. My tongue swirled through the puddle of my cum and I couldn't help but swallow.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her cum smeared snatch and began to buck so violently that I was sure she would loosen my teeth. She moaned and squealed like I have never heard before or since. I swear it seemed as if I was drowning in our combined juices.

When she finally let go of my head I fell back onto the floor, gasping for air my face smeared with cum. She climbed down from the chair and lay still on top off me, pressing her head to my chest still heaving from the exertion. We lay like that for quite a while until we began to get cold. She jumped up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I followed as soon as I could get my mind clear on what had just happened. I had just eaten my first creampie...and I really liked it!

Over the years we have repeated this in a few variations. I have even asked for and received a snowball. She really doesn't seem to like this and I am reluctant to ask for fear of her freaking out or thinking I am turning into a pervert. What I really want is for her to get as excited about doing this as I do and take the lead.

One of my reoccurring fantasies is that she will snowball me without me asking and without warning, sharing a cummy kiss and really get into it. Of course as I have already said, that ain't gonna happen.

So let's get back to the other night. As I said we had a bit of the grape which usually loosens my inhibitions. Gina was on her last day of her period and I was not wanting to wear a condom so I figured what they hell, I can't knock her up now.

At 44, she wants absolutely nothing to do with my sperm in her belly and was having none of that. I wanted to eat her creampie in the worst way, but part of my fantasy is I don't want to ask, I want her to make me do it. She let me in and I got a few nice strokes rolling when she pushed me back. "Oh no you don't." she giggled. "No glove no love." so I reached toward the night stand and she pulled me back to her.

She threw her legs around my back and grabbed my cock with both hands and began alternately stoking my balls and jerking my cock. This is my favorite way to get a hand job so I was willing to go this route. A big glob of precum was oozing from the tip of my cock.

Gina sat up and wiped it on her nipples. Then she sat back and pulled my face to her breasts. "Lick this." she moaned. Gladly I placed the tip of my tongue on her nipple and swirled the sweet nectar around and the each in turn sucked her nipples taking care to roll them between my tongue and lower teeth the way she likes.

She reached back between my legs and began to stroke me like a woman possessed. She pulled her legs up so the tip of my cock was bumping her clit. She looked me straight in the eye and said" I'm going to make you cum om my clit...and then you are going to lick off every drop."

"Oh Gina! Yes I want to clean your cum drenched pussy!" the words fell out of my mouth almost at the same time that I began to blast my load directly onto her clit. I had barley finished cumming, in fact I was still throbbing when she used her feet to push me off the bed. Now kneeling at her feet, she shimmied down the bed and pulled her knees up to her shoulders. Her clit was covered with the largest load of cum I have shot in a long time.

I would not get the chance to stare or even come down to the blues because she locked her feet behind my head and smashed my face into her pussy! My mouth was instantly flooded with my cum. I had to swallow just to find her clit with my tongue. I liked and sucked and cleaned up all the stray drips as she continued to paw at my head with her feet and hands, finally exploding in one extended rolling,bucking, face crushing orgasm.

I must say it was one of the best sex sessions we have ever had. I can't wait for the next time she decides SHE wants me to eat a creampie!