Gina Scratches the Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers

He had to lick his lips before he answered. "Naked, please, Mrs Torrey."

I nodded. The thing had its own momentum now. The day I'd bought the set, I'd spent half an hour once I got it home figuring out how to take it off, as I believe it's important to look like you know what you're doing when you unwrap for your man. Hooks, clasps, and straps soon began to come apart under my fingers, scraps of candy-striped satin fluttering to the floor.

He watched avidly as more and more smooth flesh emerged; about halfway through, he reached unconsciously down and began to stroke his meat. My body might not be much, but I'd always enjoyed showing it off, and Rob definitely enjoyed looking at it. I kept my gaze firmly on his as, finally naked, I made the two steps toward him and reached for his penis. He at once let go and stood there with his hands on his hips, head tipped backwards as he taunted me with his dick. He was thick and hot and moist in my hand, and I heard him inhale sharply as I came close enough for my hard nipples to graze his chest hair. My other hand went straight to that heavy nutsack.

"I want you to fuck me over your desk, Rob honey," I chanted softly. "I want all of you, and I deserve all of you because I'm a goddamn goddess."

"Yes, you are." Strong arms found their way around me, rubbing up and down my spine with unexpected tenderness. I'd be standing in a fucking puddle soon, I knew; it was time.

Quickly now, I released my grip and turned away, brushing against every part of his body within reach. I almost felt the pressure of his eyes on my naked ass, so intensely was he gazing at me. I moved surely and smoothly, laying my upper body straight across his paperwork, the picture of the ineffective Meaghan and her ridiculous offspring right next to my head. I propped my shoulders up on my elbows, my back arched deeply as I forced my ass high and spread my legs. I could already feel the sweat pooling in my lower back, right where my tribal tat was.

I'd get over that.

I heard and felt him approach me, breathing loudly and fast. He'd be memorizing every detail, savoring me, still unable to believe I was about to let him fuck me. I waited patiently, my eyes on the door, and sighed quietly as I felt his fingers on my thighs, moving across my hips, my ass, tracing along my back. I shivered involuntarily; he was an excellent lover already, with a keen sense of what I needed. I felt the heat of his dick at my entrance, restrained myself from pushing back; he had to take me, on his own, while looking at the picture of his wife.

I was so wet I almost missed his entry; he slid in with no resistance at all, and was balls-deep at once. Perfect! I tested my vag, tensing and releasing; his dick felt solid and weighty inside me, at the perfect depth, stretching me just the right amount. "Holy shit," I heard him mutter. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Believe it, Robert," I said over my shoulder, that whimsical smirk back where it belonged. "Of course, you know you'll never look at Meaghan the same way again."

"I know," he groaned; I felt him twitch, a long spasm all along his shaft.

"Definitely not like you look at me."

"Ungh," he replied, or something like it; those hands were uncontrollable, drifting across my body, driving me fucking wild. I'd expected a healthy, efficient fuck; I hadn't expected any kind of tenderness or romance, and those fingers were an added bonus. I closed my eyes, the itch finally coming under control as I encouraged my new friend with a brief hump backward.

He took the hint; shaking off the hypnotic pleasure of staring at my compact ass, he returned to his duty. I felt that dick ooze out of me, slowly, and I tensed myself so that I could feel every veiny bulge; he let the smooth, streamlined head come all the way out before he thrust back in like a torpedo. I couldn't restrain a low moan on the third thrust, and that's when he really started getting into me.

The fingers stopped drifting and started grabbing, for after that third thrust Rob realized he'd need leverage. That's because he started to get fast and brutal, my thighs bruising as they ran into the edge of the desk; very quickly I had to quit propping myself on my elbows, my hands reaching backward to hook over the edge of the desk as he tried to fuck me all the way across the top. Those abs of his were working fine, I noted with approval: he'd turned into a jackhammer. I tightened myself for him.

I like being vocal during sex, and figured it might be fun to mock my rival. "So tell me, lover," I taunted, my head flat against some sort of official paperwork, "don't I have the best cunt you've ever fucked?"

"Shit yes," he gritted, trying hard to keep his voice down. Not that it mattered; anyone listening at the door would have heard his strong legs colliding with my ass and thighs, the snickering undertone of his cock gliding in and out of my well-lubed hole.

"Better than Meaghan, definitely," I observed, gasping slightly; he felt fucking amazing.

"Definitely," he agreed. One hand left my ass to grab my hair; with a strangled yelp I felt him drag my head up, arching my back impossibly.

"No way could that limp-titted, no-ass bitch take this kind of fucking," I sneered. We were well into it now, our rhythm firmly established; it was now just a question of how long his balls could last. I was already on the verge of a monumental orgasm. "That dick was made to fuck me, not her."

"Can I cum in you, Gina?" he asked urgently; my! Such a gentleman!

"Not yet," I replied grimly, praying he'd hold on just a few more strokes. My fingers found their way underneath my straining body, massaging my clit, and I came almost immediately. I heard him grunt as he felt my pussy ripple around his shaft; he'd be triumphant now, feeling like a god. The usual heatwave started from around his cock and spread throughout my entire body, my limbs collapsing in brief, intense pleasure as I came; but I had a job to do, and I powered through it and shoved my body backward to match Rob's driving rhythm.

Urgently, I straightened my body and scrambled off him; I found I wanted this to last a little longer. Still pinned against the desk by his naked, sweaty body, I turned in his hands and shoved my mouth savagely against his. I'm not much of a kisser; I've never really cared for it, but there were times I enjoyed it. Now, for example, as my orgasm finally backed off and his confused, wet dick pressed against my abs; I plundered his tongue, tasting his coffee. His eyes showed absolute, uncontrolled lust as I broke off; he wanted to cum in me more than he'd ever wanted anything.

"Ever blow your load in an office chair?" I asked hotly, grabbing that sticky cock and squeezing hard. I certainly never had, and the thought was interesting.

"Shit, girl," he marveled, his ass finding the chair behind him as he collapsed blindly. I didn't let him get set before I was on him like a pit bull, my slender knees wedged in between his thighs and the armrests, my hand already forcing his dick up to slide back in as I landed.

I looked down this time, finally able to watch as his dick glided in and out of me. It's an image I always enjoy, and as I flexed my legs, trying to be careful not to knock the chair clean over, I grinned in real enjoyment. Rob was watching the same thing; with a pang of guilt, I realized he was used to seeing a pair of tits flopping around and didn't know what to do with his arms. I reached down and took his hands, placing them on my hips, and to my everlasting joy he got the message and started running them up and down my body.

We were intent now, serious, the chair squeaking embarrassingly as he thrust upward. "Oh, the answer is yes, Rob," I whispered hoarsely in his ear as I nibbled at his jaw. "You may cum in me."

"Gahh," he grunted, his hands now cradling my ass. I could see and feel the urgency in his motions, his eyes wide and dark, so I sped up and jammed myself onto him. It only took a couple of moments, then, before I felt that beautiful dick jump and dance inside me. The sudden water-balloon feeling as he spurted into my vag took my breath away.

"Oh my sweet God," he groaned against my collarbone, tickling me with his breath; we clutched hard at each other, eyes closing, feeling that inevitable closeness that always accompanies a good, honest fuck.

"Kind of fun, huh?" I asked exuberantly, nuzzling the top of his head while I looked absently at Meaghan's picture. He was still inside me, filling me less urgently now, and I enjoyed the sheer animal feeling of being totally sated. "See? I told you yoga's good for sex."

"Not from Meaghan," he said at once, but I heard a tinge of regret there. He'd given in willingly and felt me cum around him, but now the guilt would start. I smiled to myself; my work here was done. She'd always take second place, in his mind, to me. And a distant second, at that. But I doubted he'd have me again. I felt him kissing at my neck.

"I hope this doesn't ruin it for you guys," I said, not even lying that much. "Despite appearances, I'm just having a little fun. I'm not trying to be a homewrecker."

"Me neither," Rob muttered; of course, he knew I was married.

"Good." We peeled apart, sticky with sweat and cum; he'd need to find a new office chair someplace. I glanced down at the floor, where the shreds of my lingerie had scattered. "Still, if you want me again, you know where to find me." I only said that because I was sure he wouldn't; Rob wasn't the type. "Can you get out of me, sweetie? I need to get home," I murmured.

"Of course," he said, releasing his death-grip on my butt. Gallantly, he held my arm steady while I unfolded my legs. I was an absolute mess between my belly button and my knees, my skin gummy with our fluids; even then, I could feel globs of his semen rolling down my thigh. His dick, bright red, flopped back into his pubes like a weasel seeking shelter. "I uh, have some tissues over by the couch."

"Thank you." It took a bit of swabbing, but I finally got the flow to stop as Rob slid back into his clothing. I didn't bother putting myself all the way back together, stuffing most of the lingerie into the top of my school bag. I took care to reassemble the garter belt, though, and clip the stockings back on; a woman as sharp as April would notice if I left with bare legs. Without enough tit to matter, I just threw my dress back on without any underwear,

"Going commando, I see," he mused, awkwardly trying to make conversation. I shrugged.

"If I'm going to leak a little more, it's easier to clean off my skin than off my thong."

He blinked. "Good tip," he managed, and I smiled as I crossed over to him.

"Thanks," I said simply, kissing him on the cheek. "You're a nicer guy than your wife deserves."

"I know," he replied quietly. I smiled one more time, then left while he was looking for a clean place to sit. Clearly, the office chair wouldn't do.

* * *

It took Shan until Wednesday to figure things out with Kyle, and until Friday to tell me about it. "Well," I put in as she finished her story, munching on a cucumber. "At least Dylan should be safe from our nefarious advances now. Was Kyle any good?"

"Good, yes, but a little inexperienced." She frowned slightly. "He didn't warn me before he came, but I yelled at him. He'll be okay." She sighed. "He might have been a virgin, even."

I smiled wickedly. "Then we both had a good week," I crowed, toasting her with my water bottle. Things were going well; after all, Meaghan had stopped coming to yoga after Monday.

I wondered why.

Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers