Gina's Abduction Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about Gina's abduction, training & sale.
1.2k words
3.72
92.3k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

Mary walked by Gina's office at 5:15pm and paused in her doorway "Dear God Gina, you have been here since 6:00am! It's Friday night, go home would ya? Live a little!"

Gina looked up from her computer and smiled warmly, "I just need to wrap a couple things up Mary, I promise I will go home soon." Gina felt a subtle blush filling her cheeks as she looked at her boss, wondering what she would think if she knew that the window behind the spreadsheet on her computer screen was a telnet terminal filled with the text of her latest online adventure in BDSM on an adult Talker she frequented. She shifted slightly in her chair, fully aware of the wetness between her legs and wondering if the smell of her arousal was really filling her office, or if her imagination was playing tricks on her.

Mary sighed softly as she shifted her computer bag from one hand to the other. "Very well, just make sure Vern walks you out to your car, I don't like you walking out without anyone this late, understood?"

Gina nodded and smiled to her boss. "I know, I will, thanks for looking out for me." As Mary turned and walked away Gina thought about Vern, the night security guard who 80 years old if he was a day, and very slight of build. She chuckled to herself knowing if she was to be attacked in the parking lot, Vern would be no help. Plus, he always walked a few steps behind her, claiming to be watching for potentially dangerous situations around her, yet she could always feels his eyes fixated on her rear as she walked. No, Vern would not get the pleasure of accompanying her to the car tonight.

Gina switched back to the black and white telnet screen and apologized to BigDomUSA, this afternoon's online partner of choice, for the interruption. He had paid her well for her online services today, and she hated leaving him for 2 minutes while she talked to her boss. Now he was idle, apparently distracted by "real life" matters as well. She read back through the scene and shivered slightly at the predicament she was in, naked and bound on her back with her wrists and ankles tied to the two bedposts at the head of the bed. The awkward position placed her knees along side of her head and her ass and sex high in the air with her body weight being supported by her shoulders and upper back.

She scrolled back through the text as BigDomUSA idled, blushing as she read through the part of their chat when he ordered her in real life to go to the bathroom next to her office and remove her panties. She remembered how she felt as she clenched her balled up panties tight in her hand, her heart pounding with nervous excitement as she walked out of the bathroom toward the fax machine, following BigDomUSA's commands precisely. With a deep breath she had picked up a blank piece of paper and dropped her wet panties into the recycle bin by the fax, on top of all the confirmation reports. She had moved swiftly back to her office, relieved that none of her coworkers had seen her little deposit.

A few minutes later she felt a wave of humiliation rush through her body as she heard the whispering and then laughter of a few of her male coworkers by the fax machine. She watched as they rushed by her office, snickering like schoolboys as they went out to the smoking area by the lunchroom. Stepping into the lunchroom to buy a Coke, she looked through the large windows to see Robert closing the trunk of his car and shaking his head, laughing with his buddies as they smoked. She knew her panties, dripping wet and scented with her musky arousal, were now securely in her coworker's trunk.

As she hurried back to her office, she wondered if Robert and his friends suspected the panties were her's. She realized that her tight skirt would reveal to anyone who looked closely that she was not wearing panties and she made a mental note that she would not leave her office for the rest of the day unless she absolutely had to, at least until Robert and his friends were gone. They would most certainly be looking closely at the butts of their female coworkers, trying to discover whose panties they had found in the recycle bin!

Gina jumped out of her semi conscious dream state and sighed, seeing that BigDomUSA had idled out and was logged off the telnet talker. She knew it was her fault that he had lost interest and she made a note to give him a 30 minute scene for free the next time he wanted to use her online. Such was the duty of the online "Virtual" whore. She smiled politely to the cute young cleaning crew member as he stepped into her office to empty her trash can. "Thanks Dan'" she said, staring at the name tag on his shirt.

"No problem Ma'am, looks like you are one of the last ones here again tonight."

It was true that she was often at the office late, not working as much as playing on line and chatting on her favorite talkers. Her home life was nice, but her husband didn't understand her obsession with chatting on line. Though he enjoyed how excited the chat would make her, and how intense their lovemaking would be after she had been online for hours, he couldn't help feeling inadequate in some way, like he was failing to fulfill her sexual needs.

But this time she was not staying at the office to avoid going home. No, this time she was killing some time before heading off to meet Janine at Phil's, a local bar just down the street from her office. Janine was one of Gina's best friends from high school. They hadn't seen each other much since they both married a couple years back, so Gina jumped at the chance to get together with her for a weekend of R&R at Janine's beach house. They had been emailing back and forth for months, excitedly planning their girl's get away weekend.

Their last email exchange at 3:30pm included cc's to Gina's husband Mark, as they made plans for him to pick up her car at Phil's so it wouldn't sit in the parking lot all weekend. Every last detail was in place. Gina would meet Janine at Phil's around 6:15pm, they would have some wings and a couple drinks before heading east to the beach around 7:00pm, after the worst of the shore bound traffic had died down. Mark would be out with friends Friday night, and someone would drop him off at Phil's to pick up Gina's car later in the evening. The email volley ended with Janine thanking Mark for giving up his wife for the weekend, reminding him to bring his spare keys for Gina's car and promising to have his wife home by Midnight Sunday night.

As Gina walked from her office to her car just after 6:00pm, she was full of excitement, looking forward to the weekend with Janine. She giggled to herself, thinking about her panties in Robert's trunk and she couldn't wait to tell Janine about the recent online sessions with BigDomUSA. She had no idea how her life was about to change.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers