Gina's Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
A story about Gina’s abduction, training & sale
1.4k words
4.12
57.6k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

Chapter 2 IT Support

Eric Thomas stared at his computer screen in disbelief. He squinted as he pushed his thick glasses up the bridge of his nose for the 50th time in the past hour. His heart raced as he took short, shallow breaths, rubbing his acne scarred chin idly and doing his best to stay calm as he monitored the email and telnet chats of Gina McLaughlin. He had been watching her online activities for weeks, building a log of data with which to blackmail her. He had been working in the computer room for 10 years and he had often supplemented his income by blackmailing employees.

Typically it was the mid level executive who closed their door and surfed porn on their lunch hour. The more intense and "unique" the surfing, the more Eric would ask for to keep quiet. Basic vanilla porn might be shoved under the carpet for a couple grand, but kinkier tastes led to much higher payments as employees feared not only their jobs but the exposure of their fetishes to their friends, families and spouses. He thought he had seen it all until one day a few weeks back when Gina called him with a computer problem.

"Arghhh, these computers suck! When the hell are you going to upgrade my machine Eric?"

"Relax Mrs. McLaughlin," Eric calmly requested of the irate coworker, "what seems to be the problem?"

"My damn computer keeps freezing every time I open this spreadsheet to update it. I have tried everything; even Control-Alt-Delete won't unfreeze it."

"It's ok Mrs. McLaughlin, you will see a flash on your screen as I access your machine so I can see what is going on"

"But..." Gina started to protest, then stopped, realizing it was too late. She knew she had a telnet window open to the BDSM themed talker where she served clients as a virtual credit whore, but she was pretty sure she had ended her session before the computer locked on her.

"Hmmmm, looks like you are over loading the machine with all these open windows. Maybe you do need a faster, more powerful computer. Email, documents, 4 spreadsheet windows, a database, a browser, and a telnet window, hmmm, that's odd, looks like some kind of text based adult chat site?"

"That popped up on its own," Gina exclaimed nervously, "when I was doing research on the Internet earlier. I hate that, can't you set my computer so it will not allow those popup windows?"

"Ahh, the pop up window claims another victim?" Eric asked sarcastically. He had never liked Gina, or more accurately, he had never liked her attitude. Ever since she was rapidly promoted within the marketing company, even while she was still in school, she had exuded confidence and superiority. She seemed nice enough to her peers and superiors, and most of her subordinates, but she had always given Eric the cold shoulder. Eric thought back a few years to the time she had laughed at him for asking her out, before he knew she was engaged to be married.

"Looks that way," Gina quipped into the phone, "can you just fix it please?"

"Sure thing Mrs. McLaughlin, you should be good to go now." Eric hung up the phone and smiled as he initiated a private password protected log to track every one of Gina's activities while logged on to her computer. The logs had been entertaining and enlightening to say the least. He couldn't believe that such a proper, professional woman would have such twisted and dark BDSM fantasies. As she played out her online fantasies, Eric realized he had stumbled onto something that could make him a fortune. What had began as a simple blackmail opportunity had become much more for Eric. As the week unfolded, he had been in touch with people who would pay him handsomely for information about a woman like Gina, while ensuring his ultimate revenge on the woman who laughed at his simple request for a date.

Now it was Friday afternoon, 4:00pm. Eric clocked out at the time clock and casually picked up one of the spare cell phones in a bin by the door before stepping outside. Eric opened the cell phone and lit a cigarette, walking away from the building to the far end of the parking lot, far from the ears of his curious coworkers. He dialed a number he had been given by a friend of a friend years ago for exactly this kind of situation. His fingers trembled as he pressed 'send' to complete the call.

"Hello, I was told to call you if I ever had an opportunity that suited your particular needs, I called earlier today and was given code #23GR65T4... yes, I understand, I can assure you, this is fool proof. I understand I am betting my life on it!" As Eric's voice wavered slightly, he was put on hold and transferred to the "boss." The man introduced himself as Ricardo and thanked Eric for his information, they talked about details and times and Eric nodded slowly, "Yes, I understand, I will send the email now. I can assure you Janine will think the email is from her friend Gina. I will look forward to meeting you one day. I will pick up the $500k tonight at a place you direct me to go once the package is secure, and I will collect the remainder of my million dollars in a few months, when her training is complete. And Ricardo, may I have a night with her at that time?" Eric nodded and smiled, a bulge stirring in his pants as he said "Thank You Ricardo" and hung up the phone.

Eric threw the cigarette butt on the ground and went back inside, slipping the cell phone back into the bin of spare phones and removing a different phone to use later. He sat down at his terminal and accessed Gina's computer using a "Guest Admin" logon, knowing the police would likely be searching for clues to her disappearance in the coming days. He knew she had a short 15 minute meeting at 4:15pm on Fridays to wrap up the weeks activities, and as expected he saw no activity on her computer starting at 4:14pm. Eric accessed Gina's email remotely and wrote an email to Janine from her account:

"Janine, I am so sorry! Mark's Uncle is in the hospital, he had a major heart attack last night. We are going to drive down to DC tonight and spend the weekend with his family. Mark is picking me up now so I am logging off for the night. I will call you when we get back late Sunday night, or Monday morning. FYI, I left my cell phone at home this morning, so don't bother calling. I feel so bad about this, I promise I will make it up to you! Have fun at the beach!"

As Eric clicked "send" he knew that he had just given Ricardo ample time to execute his plan. Gina would not be missed for days and when she was discovered to be missing, it would be too late to help her. He logged out of her computer after permanently deleting the email from her "sent" folder. He walked out to the smoking lounge and checked his watch, 4:30pm, perfect he thought to himself as he lit a cigarette and waited for his friend Robert to be done.

It was just a few short minutes before Robert came bounding out the door, full of the energy that comes at quitting time on a Friday afternoon, "Eric my man, where ya wanna go for drinks?"

Eric snuffed out his cigarette in the ashtray and smiled "how about hangin' at Phil's for a few hours, then play it by ear from there?"

Robert nodded in agreement "Yeah man, sounds cool. Should be some nice tail there too. Wait 'til I tell you what I found in the recycle bin by the fax today dude!"

Eric listened to Robert's story about the wet panties he found in the recycle bin, acting shocked by the discovery and impressed by Robert's theories on how they got there and who had worn them. Not once did he guess correctly that Gina McLaughlin, the slightly prudish supervisor in the office by the fax room, placed them there based on instructions from an online lover. They got in their cars and drove separately to Phil's, parking and going inside just before the 5:00pm rush. He smiled to himself as her pondered what was in store for the 26 year old supervisor who had laughed at him when he asked for a date years ago.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers