Gina's Abduction Ch. 03

Story Info
A story about Gina's abduction, training & sale.
3.8k words
4.08
58.3k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

Gina checked her email one last time at 6:00pm before shutting her computer down for the night. She hadn't received any email since 4:15 when she went to her Friday afternoon meeting, but she wasn't surprised. She assumed it was just another summertime Friday night where most clients and coworkers leave early to head to the beach. She had no idea that Eric had pointed her email to a storage server while maintenance was being performed. Had he failed to do this, she would have been quite suspicious of Janine's "You Suck. :-), see you next week" email in response to her weekend cancellation.

She locked her laptop in the bottom drawer of her desk knowing that she would not be using it all weekend long. As she walked out of her office she called "Hello, anyone still here?" before turning off the last of the overhead lights. Walking out the kitchen door toward the back parking lot she took a deep breath, savoring the taste of freedom knowing she didn't need to be back at the office for 62 hours. She opened a pack of Marlboro Lights and threw the cellophane and foil in the trash can by the door.

Gina giggled to herself as she pulled a cigarette from the pack and flipped it over, slipping it back in. "Lucky cigarette," she said out loud, "won't get to this one until tomorrow!" She slipped one of the other 19 cigarettes from the pack and lit it with a match, drawing the toxic air deep into her lungs. As she inhaled the smoke, she let loose a small cough and thought to herself that although it was fun to smoke occasionally, she was glad she had quit a few years ago when she and Mark got married.

She strolled to her car slowly, enjoying the cigarette and not wanting her husband to pick up a car that smelled of smoke. As she approached her car a dark blue Chevy Caprice pulled up beside her. She noticed the antennae on the back of the car and assumed it was a police car, though she found the dark tinted windows a bit odd. The driver's window rolled down and a middle aged man asked "Gina McLaughlin?"

She looked at the strange man and took a couple steps toward her car, unlocking the doors with the remote. "Yes, my name is Gina, who are you?"

The man held an official looking badge out his window and identified himself as Detective Patrick O'Malley of the Pennsylvania State Organized Crime Task Force. Gina nodded, having assumed the car was a government vehicle. "Hello," Gina replied as she took a drag off her cigarette, "How do you know my name, and what do you need?"

"Mrs. McLaughlin, we have no time to waste, we can tell you that your friend Janine has been kidnapped just 90 minutes ago. We have reason to believe that her captors also intend to kidnap you when you park at Phil's in 5 minutes. We discovered that her plans with you were clearly outlined in your emails back and forth and we feel her captors were confident that your weekend away would give them time to secure the two of you before you were missed."

As the Detective explained the situation, a professionally dressed woman emerged from the back of the car and walked to Gina, extending her hand. "Hello, I am Special Agent Colleen Flynn. I will be your body double for the evening. It is our hope that I will be kidnapped by Janine's captors after parking your car at Phil's. They will assume that I am you and they will take me to the location where they are holding Janine." Ms Flynn lifted her tongue to reveal a shiny metal disc in her mouth. This transponder will lead Detective O'Malley to me and Janine in no time. Please give me your keys Gina; I will drive your car to Phil's now.

Gina looked back and forth between the two officers and shook her head, her mouth gaping open silently allowing her cigarette to fall from her mouth to the ground by her car. In a haze, she extended her right hand and her car keys to Colleen and whispered meekly, "Please... please help Janine... she is my best friend."

Colleen took the keys and nodded "I will do my best, I promise. Please, get in the back of the cruiser, Detective O'Malley will wait here with you while you call your husband to explain the situation. Wish me luck Pat, I am off to Phil's. Don't lose me this time, ok?"

Gina nodded silently as she watched Colleen drive off in her car toward Phil's. She stepped toward the rear passenger door of the sedan and paused to look at her reflection in the window. She noticed that she could see her reflection perfectly, but could not see through the dark glass. She pulled the handle and got in the back of the car, shaking her head in shock as she looked to Detective O'Malley in the front seat and pulled her cell phone from her purse. "I just can't, I don't under..., but..." Gina stammered at she opened her phone. Detective O'Malley looked in the rearview mirror at Gina and said "Ma'am, they may be monitoring your cell phone calls. Please let me see the phone to see if they have disabled the security encrypting."

Gina paused and nodded, knowing it was better to be safe than sorry as she reached through the bars dividing the back seat from the front. Detective O'Malley smiled to himself as he saw the woman's hand extending through the bars and he reached for the phone. He turned his head to the right and in one swift motion grabbed Gina's hand and yanked it down hard. He secured her wrist in a handcuff which was attached on the other end to a bar under the seat back.

Gina shrieked as her elbow slipped through to the front seat and her shoulder was pinned against the steel bars. She slid forward from the seat to her knees on the floor of the sedan, "what the hell asshole?"

Detective O'Malley turned around swiftly and pointed his handgun straight at her head, starring deep into her eyes. She looked back at him in shock and terror, her head spinning as her heart raced in her chest. He spoke calmly yet firmly as her looked back at her.

"You will not make another sound young lady. You will speak only if asked a question. You will address me as Pat, not asshole. If you attempt to draw attention to the car by screaming, your efforts will fail, but we will kill Mark and Janine as a punishment to you. You don't want that to happen now, do you?"

Gina shook her head side to side, her mind racing as she thought of her husband and best friend and the danger she would put them in if she screamed. This was the first time she had realized that Mark might be in danger too. She looked deep into the cold eyes of the man who had handcuffed her and gasped for air, on the verge of hyperventilating. As she panted in fear, he turned away from her and released a curtain from the ceiling of the car, blocking her view forward, but more importantly ensuring that any passersby would not see her in this predicament. He placed the car in drive and drove away slowly, calmly, without saying another word.

He drove the short distance to Phil's and pulled over, parking a few blocks before the bar.

"Where are we going, what are we doing?" Gina questioned from the back of the car, biting her lip as she remembered her directive to remain silent. Pat turned his head, slipped the curtain to the side and said sternly to Gina "Shut your mouth bitch, or you will be sorry. You will have to learn to listen better. Colleen will be along shortly to explain more to you."

Gina knelt on the floor in the back seat, her arm and wrist aching as she sobbed uncontrollably with her face just inches from the strong metal bars. Why was this happening and what did they intend to do with her? Questions raced through her head until she saw Colleen approaching the back door from the side. Gina stared up at her in disbelief as she surveyed her surroundings to be sure no neighbors were watching before she opened the rear passenger side door, slipping in quickly and calmly as she sat in the seat next to Gina and closed the door

"The car is parked safely at Phil's. I was not observed exiting the vehicle this time Pat."

"That's good Colleen, you always do such nice work. I do love working with you. I will proceed to our next destination." Pat pulled out carefully and drove by Phil's, heading out of town with the first stage of his mission complete. "Is Heather in place as well?"

Colleen nodded as she replied, "Yes, Heather is in place Pat."

Gina couldn't believe her ears, they were a team, and they had worked together before. She wondered how many other people had they kidnapped, what were their motives, and who was Heather? Her head was filled with scenarios, some dark, others more mild, but all distasteful to say the least. She shifted side to side on her knees, the bars and curtain in front of her blurring through the tears in her eyes. Gradually, she turned her head to face Colleen and stared blankly at her, tears flowing down her soft cheeks.

Colleen placed her hand on Gina's shoulder and smiled at the kneeling woman. "It is good that you are comfortable kneeling, that will please your new owners greatly." She gave a quick squeeze to Gina's shoulder and looked her straight in the eye "This will certainly be a most unpleasant experience for you, but I can assure you that I will do everything I can to minimize your discomfort at all times. Pat, can you release her from the handcuff at the next red light?"

The car rolled to a stop shortly after Colleen's request and Gina felt her wrist being released from the steel cuff. She pulled her arm back through the bars and sat back in the seat, angling herself toward Colleen as she pleaded "My new owners? What do you mean, owners?"

Colleen smiled slightly and nodded understandingly, "All in good time Gina. Pat, is that the first time our prisoner has spoken without permission?"

Gina heard Pat chuckle "Nope, she is on strike two already, and we aren't even out of town yet!"

Colleen shook her head and sighed "You must do better Gina, on strike three you will regret having spoken for a long time. You must never speak unless asked a direct question. But enough of this chit-chat, I will need you to undress for me now. Remove all of your clothing and place them in this bag." Colleen reached under the front seat and produced a small plastic shopping bag, handing it to Gina.

Gina stared back in disbelief, the overall shock of her situation now numbing her completely as the word "owners" rang in her ears. "Quickly now girl," Colleen quipped, "I want all of your clothes in this bag within 1 minute, or you will pay dearly. I am not accustomed to having my orders ignored!"

Gina felt tears running down her cheeks as she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a simple white lace bra. The blood rushing through her head sounded like a freight train to her as she stuffed the shirt in the bag. She took a deep breath as a powerful wave of humiliation rolled through her trembling body. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, pulling it off her shoulders as she felt her breasts sink from gravity's pull on their weight. They swayed freely as she leaned forward and placed the bra on top of her blouse in the bag.

Gina slowly reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt, closing her eyes and blushing a crimson red as she lifted her ass from the seat and slipped the skirt to her ankles, revealing her clean tweezed sex to Colleen's view. She thought back to the humiliation she had felt when her panties were discovered in the office trash bin and she realized that just hours ago she had no idea what true humiliation felt like.

"No panties slut?" Colleen asked sarcastically, "and a perfectly hairless cunt huh? Hey Pat, the little whore isn't wearing panties and she doesn't have a single hair on her pussy. She is going to be a popular one. The flaws we were advised of in advance are present, but they will be fixed, or at least improved in time I am sure. The poor thing needs a gym in the worst way! Are you listening Pat?"

Gina felt true terror coming over her as she heard Pat's voice from behind the curtain "Very nice, this was a wonderful tip wasn't it? Saved us from doing all the research! I need to make some turns ahead, is the little bitch blindfolded yet?"

"Not yet Pat, sorry, I was getting carried away watching the poor thing tremble." Colleen reached into the pocket behind the seat as she spoke and pulled out a blindfold, motioning with her finger for Gina to lean forward to her. She stared into Gina's frightened eyes as she slipped the blindfold onto her and secured it firmly at the back of her head. Her hands roamed to Gina's swaying breasts and she cupped them gently before pinching her nipples firmly, "You will not, under any circumstance, touch the blindfold. Do you understand?"

Gina winced and nodded quickly in her sightless world, her eyes wide open, yet darkness completely enveloped her.

"Good girl," Colleen quipped, "You could have spoken to answer, but when a gesture will do, it is preferred, until your new owners have you. They will likely want to be addressed in certain ways, but we are getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? Now you will remove all jewelry from your body and place it in this bag."

Colleen took a small plastic bag and guided it to Gina's hands. She watched with a feeling of total and complete control as Gina removed her class ring, her watch, a bracelet and her earrings and placed them carefully in the bag. She looked down at Gina and yelled, "everything slut, do you think you can keep that diamond engagement ring and wedding band on your finger? They are symbols of your former life. That life is gone now."

Gina felt the car rolling over bumpy roads as she placed her hands palm down on her thighs, squeezing her upper arms in a bit in an effort to control the swaying and jiggling of her unsupported breasts. She shook her head and trembled in fear, not knowing why her wedding and engagement ring had to be removed. They hadn't been off her finger for years and somehow she felt their removal would render her even more helpless than she already was.

The car turned sharply, accelerating to a speed much higher that they had gone since she had been in the car. She assumed they were getting on a highway, but she had no way to be sure which way they were going. South to Delaware, north to New Jersey, west to the center of Pennsylvania? She couldn't tell where they were going, but she knew she wanted to be somewhere else. She kept hoping that it was all a bad dream, she would wake up soon, hung over after a wild night at the beach bars with Janine

She jumped as she felt a sharp pain at her left nipple and she heard Colleen laughing "Oh dear Gina, such sensitive nipples, they will be a popular target for those who wish to torment you. You will learn to be careful about what you reveal. If some people know you have sensitive nipples, they will attack them mercilessly. It is better for you that nobody knows your weaknesses. You seem like a nice girl, and I hate to do this to you, but business is business. With that said, we will find your weaknesses and exploit them. You will feel some pressure on your right nipple now, if you move, you will regret it."

Gina felt cold metal pinching on her right nipple and she froze in fear as she felt pressure on them. Colleen spoke sternly "The pressure you feel is coming from my favorite pruning sheers. Either your rings, or your right nipple, will be removed from your body within the next 10 seconds. Your choice slut."

Gina gasped in terror as her head went light and she nearly fainted. She quickly grabbed at her rings and tried to work them loose, fearing a bump in the road could cause Colleen's hand to slip and her tender, sensitive nipple to be cut from her body. She panicked as she realized the rings were stuck at her knuckle and quickly lifted her left hand to her mouth, licking at the finger futilely with her dry mouth. She heard Colleen laughing and felt the pressure increasing on her swollen nipple. In desperation, she reached to her sex and plunged her ring finger deep inside her wet tunnel, wiggling it frantically inside her body. She sobbed in shame as she withdrew her finger with a slurp and worked the rings free with her right hand, aided by the lubrication from her wet sex. She felt around blindly for the bag and found it, dropping the rings in quickly.

Gina's heart stopped when she felt the pressure released from her nipples and the bag removed from her hand at the same time. She felt the last of her personal possessions being taken from her as the bag was pulled from her hand and an overwhelming sense of despair seeped into her mind as she contemplated ways out of her predicament. Should she fling the car door open? If she did, would she draw attention to the car just by opening the door, or would she have to roll out into the road, naked, hoping to survive the fall and traffic? She listened to the sounds of the road and the voices of her captors, filtering through the loud ringing in her head.

Colleen smiled, "Good girl, you are learning. I love your purse Gina, is there anything important in here? By important, I mean medications that you take on a regular basis, things like that?" Gina shook her head side to side, then nodded slowly. "What is it Gina, you may speak."

Gina sobbed nervously, "Just my... my birth control pills Ma'am."

Colleen nodded and went through the purse, "Yes, I see them here. It is not up to us whether you will be allowed to use them, but that decision will be made for you. When do you typically take your pill?" As she spoke, she popped the packet open and saw that the last row of sugar pills was being used with just one left, "Hmmm, doesn't really matter until Sunday does it? Looks like you are done bleeding though, no tampon, and going without panties, you must have been done for a day or so, huh?"

Gina nodded slowly, her humiliation growing more intense as this strange woman looked through her purse and discussed her menstrual cycle so crudely and openly. Though blindfolded, she now knew the woman had examined her body closely, to know that no tampon string was visible.

"Here's the little slut's rings and stuff Pat, she fell for the old tongs on the nipple trick just like the last one. Must really feel like garden sheers when I tell 'em that. It's a shame we can't just sell the damn jewelry ourselves, but the boss is right, the cops always look for their personal effects to show up. It is smarter to remove the stones and melt the bands down. By the way, how long 'til we get to the Doc's house?"

"Probably 45 minutes to an hour from now, why do you ask?"

"No reason really, I was just thinking a power nap might be in order." Colleen looked at Gina's naked body and smiled as she spoke "Gina, the doors only open from the outside. As you know, the windows are tinted nearly black and they do not go down. They are also bulletproof and unbreakable. The back of this car is very secure, so don't bother trying to escape, do you understand young lady?"

Gina nodded slowly, it was like Colleen was reading her mind as she tried to think of a way to escape. The words "Doc's house" rang in her head. Was she being taken to a medical Doctor for some reason, or was one of their accomplices simply nicknamed "Doc."

She couldn't bear to think what was happening to Janine and Mark right now. Were they in other sedans, being whisked away by other kidnappers? Little did she know that Janine was driving to the beach, thinking about rescheduling with Gina for an upcoming weekend and Mark was sitting at home, watching Sports Center, waiting for his friends to pick him up and drop him off at Phil's to get Gina's car.

The plan had gone perfectly. Flawless execution meant that Gina would not be missed until she was safely removed from the area. Colleen dozed off as Gina knelt trembling, wondering what was next, still thinking of ways to escape. She had no way of knowing that this operation had been executed hundreds of times during the last 15 years, without a single failure. She had been taken into custody by the most successful white slave trading organization in the United States, ABCASP, which stands for American Bitches Caught and Sold for Profit.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers
12