Gina's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Teasing my stepfather.
4.7k words
4.31
50k
17

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,388 Followers

This story was written a few years ago, it has been collecting dust or what ever computer files collect when they are stored in a computer. The story isn't all hearts and flowers. It deals with a wide range of tough issues over the 11 chapters, a bit like real life. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it and stay until the end. Those of you who read Gina's wedding know how her life ends up, this is the story of how she got there.

All those involved in any sexual activity in this story are 18, or older.

* * * * *

Maria and I are best friends, and we have been (on and off) since we were both 5 years old. Maria is two months older than me, and what I am going to tell you started just after my 18th birthday. My name is Gina by the way.

It all started with Maria whispering with two of the boys at school. When she told me what they had asked I couldn't believe it, but, a few days later, and after Maria kept on at me, I agreed, anyway lunchtimes at school were really quite boring. So there we were sat against a wall at the far end of the school, well out the way of the teachers.

"Go on then, show us."

Maria and I looked at each other.

"You first," I whispered.

She looked up at the four 18 year olds from our class. I watched her pull her skirt up.

"Okay, your turn Gina," William said.

I looked at Maria and gulped a little. She nodded slowly trying to encourage me. I looked back at the four eager faces. Two of the boys I didn't even like, but the thought of doing this had grown in my head over the last few days. Maria and I had talked about it quite a lot, and it got me pretty excited. I inched my skirt up and watched their eyes dropped to my white cotton panties, partially hidden under my black tights. We just sat there staring at each other, while the boys looked from one pair of panties to the other.

"Can we see your pussy?" Colin asked.

Before we could decided the bell went, and we all had to get back to class. The boys went on ahead, and Maria and I followed at a distance.

"Gina, I got kind of wet, does that make me a slut?"

"Fuck I don't know. Still, I did get quite a rush lifting my skirt like that. Maybe we are both sluts. But I don't want them seeing me in my granny knickers again."

"Yeah, we'll have to wear something special. We could get some hold up stockings after school too, what do you reckon?" Maria asked.

"Okay. Maria, did you really get wet?"

She stopped by a doorway and glanced around. She pulled my arm, dragging me back out of sight. She pulled up her grey school skirt. Maria gave me a little embarrassed smile, as she took my finger in her free hand, and then trailed it up the front of her wet panties. I gulped and looked in her eyes. Her mouth hung open a little. I cupped her pussy, and at the same time I felt her inch my skirt up.

"You are wet too," she whispered, and then bit her bottom lip.

"We ought, to go," I stammered.

We walked back to class with a foot gap between us, we usually locked arms. Both of us said nothing, but I knew we were thinking about the same thing.

By the end of school our little exploration of each other was put to the back of our minds. We went and bought hold up stockings, and some sexy little knickers. The next day it was a struggle keeping our panties and stocking tops hidden under our short school skirts. But even that sort of got me horny. Walking up the stairs during class change, we could hear little comments and whistles. Maria would just spin round and stick her finger up. But even she admitted it was quite something, teasing the little perverts with an up skirt show of stockings and panties.

By the end of that week we were far more confident in front of the boys, which had now grown from four to seven! We started really experimenting with our makeup too. Well, we wanted to get the best guys we could, so a little more daring or thicker makeup would help things along. So, there we were, sat there on Friday with our skirts up around our waists. In front of us were seven sets of hungry eyes taking it all in. It was fun watching the boys nudging each other out of the way to get the best view, but underneath our little giggles I think we both got quite turned on. It sort of made me feel like a goddess, with humble servants and shit like that.

"So, can we see your pussy then?"

"Only if we see your dicks first," Maria replied, after a few moments.

The boys mumbled amongst each other.

"Okay, but we have to see you, or it isn't fair," William said.

I looked at Maria and we both nodded. Two minutes later we were staring at 7 cocks, I was amazed by the difference in them. Some of the boys glanced at each other's.

"Fuck, Colin you fag, stop looking at my dick," Derek snapped.

Maria nudged me, which several of the boys noticed too. She put her hand up next to my ear and whispered to me.

"Gina, look at William's dick, it is fucking enormous."

I looked at William Wood. The name sort of went with his dick. He just stood there with a big smug grin. Several of the boys looked at him too. All the time he just stood there, grinning.

"Hey, are we going to see some pussy then?" Derek asked.

"Did you do it?" Maria whispered.

"Yeah, and did you?"

She nodded.

I will never forget the looks the boys had on their faces. There they were staring at newly trimmed pussy. We both had our panties round our left ankles, and our legs slightly open.

"Fuck, real pussy!" Mark gasped.

"Can you, like, well, open them, a bit?" Frank asked.

Again Maria and I looked at each other.

"You first," I mumbled.

"No you," she replied quickly.

"Let's do it together then, Okay?"

We looked back up at the boys and slowly opened our legs further. I watched eyes widening and mouths dropping even more. All the boys seemed to lean forward, slowly and together.

"Fucking hell," I snapped.

"Sorry, I just, popped," Colin said with embarrassment.

"Oh that is fucking gross!" Maria snapped.

"Maria, it is my fucking leg he squirted on! I can't go back into class with fucking spunk on my leg!" I shrieked in panic.

"Stop laughing you lot. Or you don't get to see any fucking thing next week!" Maria snapped, at the now dispersing boys.

Maria started wiping my leg with a tissue.

"Does it stain?" I asked.

She stopped wiping and looked up at me. Her face seemed to be confused.

"I don't know, but it's coming off, fuck, is it sticky," she said with a chuckle.

"What is it?" I asked, noting how she had stopped.

She started smiling.

"So, this is what sex is all about, getting boys to shoot so we can have babies to repopulate the world."

"I hope they aren't all like Colin. If boys can't wait until they stick it up you we'll never have babies."

We laughed and giggled.

Things had changed now, we were suddenly aware of the power we had over boys. We talked about it that night in my bedroom. If Colin fired off just looking at us, then we must be the hottest girls in the school. Unless he just couldn't control his dick?

My stepfather looked in on us and we clammed up.

"Everything okay girls?" he asked.

"Can't you knock before you come barging in?" I spat.

"Hey, he only asked," Maria said, with a wink at him.

"Don't Maria, he really gets on my nerves," I whispered, as the door closed.

I didn't like Andrew my stepfather very much. My real dad did a runner when I was 3 or 4. Mum used to go out quite a lot after that. I would wake up, usually on a Sunday morning, and see some guy walking away from the house. But Andrew was one of a rare breed, by that I mean he was there for breakfast. After that he would turn up from time to time and take her out. I suppose because I had mum to myself for 6 years after dad fucked off, I wasn't ready to share her with some bloke, and wearing that grotty bridesmaid dress when I was 11 put the nail in the coffin.

Things at school carried on the same over the next two weeks. But by the third week things had changed, for a start we were up to 11 boys! All the same age as we were, but we needed something in return now, especially as the boys wanted more from us. The next week the boys held out until Wednesday, before giving in to our demands. The Thursday session started with them passing on the fags and the money we had requested. But they wanted more of a show in return. So there we were blouses open and not a bra in sight! Maria has big tits, well, she is nearly a D cup, and I am just about a C, mind you she is a little fatter than me, but she is just as pretty. She is the sort of girl that you overlook her slightly plump figure, because she is pretty and fun to be with. Some 25 year old guy at the garage wants to date her, and I think she will, when she has finished teasing him. She has black hair, and quite a nice tan. Her mum said she had child bearing hips once, and I suppose she has.

I'm 5'8" tall, an inch taller Maria, I'm slimmer too, and I've got better legs than her. Well that is what I think, and I've got brown hair, but I just wish I could tan like her. Still, my nose is better, well smaller than hers. I have brown eyes, she has green.

Anyway there we were with our tits hanging out. Already the boys had lumps in their trousers, and that is where we insisted they stayed. I didn't want Colin spurting his stuff everywhere again!

Our skirts inched up slowly. I was wearing honey coloured hold ups, and Maria had black ones on. The gasps and the fidgeting steadily grew as our stocking tops came into view. By the time the boys had seen we were not wearing panties, two or three of them started groaning, and grabbing their groins. Maria and I just sat there holding hands with our legs bent at the knees, and open a little.

"Touch your pussy," Derek croaked, as his hand jiggled about in his pocket.

"Fuck, spread them apart, please girls?" Mark begged.

Maria and I look at each other.

"Shall we do what we talked about?" I asked her.

"Holy fucking mother!" Barry shrieked.

He was immediately kicked and told to shut up by several of the boys. His eyes returned to what had caused him to be so shocked. Maria was rolling my pussy lips with her fingers, and I was doing the same to her!

I gasped a little as her finger pushed into my wet hole. Again more gasps and rubbing of trousers started.

Poor Colin panted and grunted, and then filled his trousers. He couldn't take the snaking tongues that Maria and I swapped!

So there we were, two horny schoolgirls, playing with each other, kissing and fondling breasts and pussy all at the same time!

It really didn't matter about the boys watching now. Maria and I were so far into what we were doing we just didn't care. All I was thinking about was how juicy my friend was. My fingers seemed to be dipping into a honey pot! I was doing to her pussy all the things I liked to do to mine. I just hoped it had the same effect on her.

I think the boys were dropping like flies now. I could hear gasping grunts, and they were swearing under their breath.

I was getting really worked up by now, but I didn't think Maria was as far gone as me. I was sucking her tongue eagerly, and almost squealing in her mouth. Her fingers rubbed away, finding every horny part of my wet pussy.

"Fucking hell, look at them, fucking look at them!" Derek groaned excitedly.

"Wow, look at Gina's legs go," Barry gasped.

I had to break for air. My legs were thrashing about and I had stopped trying to do anything for my friend.

"Come on then you cunt," she whispered, so only I could hear, "come you fucking slut."

I shuddered and closed my eyes tight. I had slipped down the wall now, and I knew my legs were spread wider than ever before.

"Shit, can you hear her pussy squelch?" an excited boy whimpered with lust.

"Fuck, the bell," another boy hissed.

Maria pulled me to my shaking feet. The boys had long gone. I found it a little hard to look her in the eye. Not only that, but my fingers were trembling so much she had to do my blouse up.

I never considered myself gay at the time, or afterwards. It was just two horny schoolgirls experimenting, besides, I had more than enough boys and men after that, but yeah, I did enjoy it.

The following week Maria went to see her sick grandmother. So there I was on my own with all the boys. I guess I thought I could manage on my own, naive I guess you would call it. But on Friday, after four days of teasing them, I didn't see any harm in letting them kiss me one at a time. 11 boys lined up, and the first 3 kissed me for a minute. The fourth shoved his hand up my skirt while we kissed. I tried to fend him off, but I gave up pretty quick. Still, before he could get in my knickers he was dragged off by the next eager boy. Now while I didn't want their fingers in my pussy, I was quite happy to let them get at my tits. But the further down the line of eager young males I got, my pussy became fair game too!

"Please, I think we should slow down a little," I mumbled.

My blouse ended up on the ground, and my wet panties down to my ankles. While Graham was sticking his tongue in my throat, his finger up my pussy, and his other hand was mauling my tits, my panties were pulled from under my feet. I never did get them back, and with what happened next it was the least of my worries!

As Graham reluctantly got hauled back, Derek took over, he started kissing me and he wrapped my hand around something warm and lifelike! It was the first cock I had ever touched, and under his direction I started pumping it! My grey school skirt was now down at my feet, and a second hand dived into my pussy!

"Go on, fucking get her to come," someone hissed.

I whimpered a little as he started finger me harder and deeper. I guess they had been encouraged by the boy who spoke. But while I was dripping and loving the attention, I knew my pussy was the first they had probably got at!

I gave up trying to help them, and I slumped back against the wall. When I opened my eyes and saw two boys ramming a finger each into my wet cunt, my eyes filled with a deep glaze. So I just let them carry on doing what they wanted to. Now and then I looked at the boys who stood there watching. The concentration and excitement written all over their faces got me even hornier.

Again I was saved by the bell. But I was so messed up it took me ages to get to class. As I walked in everyone had started work. I sat down next to Lucy, and opened my book. She gave me a strange little smile that had me wondering. I was soon looking round the rest of the class. Jackie winked at me, and I could tell from the little smirking faces everyone knew about lunchtime.

When Maria came back the following week she was quite pissed off when she heard I went solo. But lunchtime came, and we went to our usual spot.

"Oh fucking hell," she said.

"Oh my god, look at them all!"

"We are going to need help."

We turned to each other and she got out her phone.

5 minutes later Lucy appeared. She didn't even stop to talk to us; she walked past us licking her fucking lips!

I lost count of the boys who got to kiss and grope me. But after a few moments I felt something being forced between my legs. I remember pulling Darren's hair trying to get him off.

"Fuck, what's up with you?" he snapped.

It was then I caught sight of Lucy. She was letting William fuck her, while she had Mike's cock in her mouth!

"Fuck you then," Darren moaned.

He got up and went over to Lucy and put his hard cock in her hand. Even without knowing who it was she started jerking it. Then she took Mike out of her mouth and started sucking Darren!

At least Maria and I had some morals, well that was what I thought, until I looked at Maria and saw her legs wrapped around Greg's back! He was humping her faster and faster. She had a look of pain on her face, but she was grabbing his ass pulling him deeper into her.

I started kissing James, but when he found out he couldn't fuck me he pulled away. So there I was sat alone, as my two friends had boys cuing up to fuck them.

"So where did you go?" Maria asked.

"Fucking hell, don't you think that went too far?"

"Oh poor little virgin, don't tell us you are saving yourself," Lucy said with a chuckle.

"Fuck off, Airhead! I'm not a virgin, okay?" I hissed.

"Who have you had then?"

"A, boy," I replied.

"Which one did you then?" Lucy asked with a sneer.

Maria pulled me off just before I got Lucy to the ground by her hair. When I got to class Lucy was sat next to Maria in my seat. I just glared at my ex friends and went and sat next to Lee. God was I fucking fuming now.

"Hello," Lee said tentatively.

I just raised my eyebrows and huffed, as I threw my books on the desk. After school I walked down the road with Lee. I was still bloody mad and not really caring who was beside me.

"Do, you want a coke, or something?"

"Fuck off Lee," I snapped, but then I suddenly changed my mind, "um, yeah, okay."

I had just seen Maria, Lucy, Jackie, and another girl in my class, walking on the other side of the road with 6 boys. I guess Lee wasn't that bad to been seen with, even if he was a little strange. We got a coke and sat on a wall.

"Gina, I, um, don't want anything, you know, sex. I just want to talk to you. Is that okay?"

I nodded, still more concerned with seeing those bitches going up the alley towards the old garage.

"What is it like? You know, when you let boys touch you?"

I gave him my nasty look, like he had just farted or something. He swallowed and looked away.

"I just wondered, that's all," he mumbled.

"Fucking hell, walk me home, I'm not in the mood for this crap," I snapped.

When I got to my gate Lee said something. I wasn't really listening I just waved at him without looking at him at went in.

Oh Jesus, here we go I thought. The arguing stopped when I went into the lounge. My school bag hit the floor and my blazer followed. I flumped down in the chair and put the telly on. I could feel eyes watching me. I looked up, and both my mum and my stepfather just looked down at me. I huffed.

"Fine, I'll go to my room," I hissed.

"And pick up your bag and blazer," Andrew snapped.

I looked back at him and stuck my tongue out. I stepped over each item and left them there.

"Gina, do as Andrew asked," mum shouted.

Too late, I was already halfway up the stairs.

"Why should I? You never do," I shot back down the stairs.

The arguing started again, and I had to turn the telly in my bedroom up to hear Hollyoaks. When I went downstairs a little later they had stopped arguing.

"So you are doing another cruise then?"

Mum nodded.

"And how long is it going to be this time?" I asked, and then took a bite of an apple.

"Well, um, a month, but it is on one of the big liners. I'll be singing in front of hundreds of people. The money will be good too."

"Mum, you can't leave me for a month! I'll have to put up with him sulking again, and his grizzling if I don't wash up."

"Gina, please, can't you let me live my dream a little?"

I watched Andrew appear in the kitchen. He looked down at his feet with his hands in his pockets.

"Shouldn't you be stood by the door?" I said.

I watched his brow furrow as I walked past him.

"What do you mean by that?" he said, following me to the hall.

"Well, it seems we have two doormats," I snapped, plonking my half eaten apple in his hand.

I could see the rage in his eyes. I left him there, and started going up the stairs back to my room.

"Enjoying the view, pervert?" I called back down the stairs, without turning round.

Mum bought me a few things, to soften the blow about her going away. But to be honest I was more concerned with getting back at Lucy and Maria. I knew Lucy had just started dating Nick, but I knew he fancied me. I sort of rubbed it in just before Lucy's date with him to the pictures.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,388 Followers
12