Gina's Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Sex with my soon to be in-laws, and a sad bit.
5.3k words
4.2
13.2k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

By the middle of the month mum and Andrew were arguing again, she was off in a few weeks to do another 3 week cruise. But more importantly my school skirts didn't fit anymore. I had moved the buttons several times, but now I was reduced to wearing Lucy's old skirts. I mean me, in someone else's clothes! Even fat Gloria was sniggering at me, the fat ugly twat. Still, it gave me an excuse to bunk off school now and then.

Martin and I agreed on our next step, and then we went to see his mum and dad.

Mrs Hayward finally came down off the ceiling after an hour of screaming her head off. Martin and I had told her we wanted to live together. She panted, blew, and then she was jumping up and down accusing me of getting pregnant on purpose. Of course what didn't help was her husband telling her we could have Granny's flat.

So a few days later there we were standing outside Granny's flat. Oh, Granny was dead by the way. Now I wasn't really struck on the idea. I mean living in some old dear's flat. Surely we should fumigate it first or something? Anyway the rain was cold and soaking right through me. Lady Muck had her umbrella up and she was not going to share it with me. So we trudged up the stairs above the shop and into the flat.

All of a sudden things didn't seem as bad, the fucking flat was enormous! 3 bedrooms all bloody bigger than mine at home, a lounge that you could get lost in, a kitchen with brand new stuff like cookers and shit, and in the bathroom was one of those massive round baths with water jet thingy's.

"Mum only had it decorated last year," Mrs Hayward said with a forlorn sigh.

"Fu, I mean how nice, leather recliners," I said, dropping into one and yanking on the lever.

"Please be careful, they are only 6 months old," she snapped at me.

Now the décor was stylish and quite modern, considering the place was lived in by an old lady. I would have loved to have met her. I bet she was a real goer when she was young.

"That will have to go. I never understood why mum liked it."

I looked at the big painting on the wall, a bloke sat on a chair completely naked with his dick and balls hanging out!

"I quite like it," I mumbled.

"Why doesn't that surprise me," Lady Muck said under her breath.

Martin went to the kitchen with his mum. I think she was a little miffed with me when she offered to show me how everything worked, and I said Martin should learn it first. Wallace, Martin's dad, explained how the flat used to be two flats above the two shops, and his mother in law bought both, and then had them knocked into one. Now the dirty old sod was trying to look up my skirt when he thought I wasn't looking. He would look in my direction and scratch his head, sort of covering his eyes. I bet he didn't get any at home, I bet Martin really was delivered by a stork! I bet they had sex in the dark, probably fully dressed, with Mrs Hayward with her eyes shut tight and a grimace on her face, just telling him to hurry up, and stop panting so.

"I think the lever has jammed. Can you help me get up?" I asked him.

He stood over me holding both my hands as I wriggled forward. Of course my skirt decided it was going to stay put. I spread my legs either side of the foot rest, knowing the old git was getting an eyeful of my panties. I struggled for a few seconds, and as I looked up into his eyes he was staring straight between my legs! Mrs Hayward appeared just as he was preparing to pull me up. She stood with a shocked look on her face, seeing what her husband couldn't get his eyes off.

He pulled me to my feet, and I straightened my skirt. I got a little smile from the red faced Wallace. I smiled back and went to find Martin. As I walked past Mrs Hayward she gave me one hell of a glare. I just smiled, like you do. She started hissing at her husband in an angry whisper. Fucking hell was he in for it later!

Well we moved in, and naturally we had a small party, we invited about 20 in all, but I think just after someone called the police at 4 am, the number was more like 60. Anyway things settled down after that, and I really was quite good at playing the pregnant housewife. I had the meals all figured out, fish and chips one night, an Indian another, a Chinese another, then a pizza, and so on, well we had takeaways all round our flat, so what was the point in cooking? Mum came round to help out now and then with cleaning and things, and on one of her visits she told me she was off on her cruise again.

Now Mr Hayward would turn up too from time to time. But the dirty old man usually called when Martin was doing his evening job. He would stand behind me watching me when I made him drinks, I could feel his eyes all over me. I felt quite safe, I think he was really too scared to try anything, and not only that, but he was sort of useful to me.

"Could you clean the cooker for me? We had a pizza last night and some of the topping dropped in the oven."

He was a little reluctant at first, until I sat down and crossed my legs. He must have worked out that he could take a sneaky peek up my skirt, if he knelt down at the oven. I sat there reading a magazine as he scrubbed. He had one eye on the cooker and the other up my skirt! I don't think it bothered him much that I was 6 months pregnant and I felt like a bloody whale!

"Is this to your approval?" he mumbled.

The way he said it sounded a little odd. I just looked at his red face. I peered into the oven.

"I think you've missed a bit," I said.

Off he went, scrubbing again.

"I, do a lot of this at home. Sometimes Audrey makes me do it again, if, if it is not to her satisfaction."

"She really is a bitch isn't she?" Now I wasn't supposed to say that, I was just thinking it, and it came out. He stopped scrubbing for a few seconds, and then carried on again.

"She's going to be mad, when I get home late," he mumbled into the oven.

The way he was saying things really was making me wonder.

"Martin said she hit you a few times, he heard it."

Wallace had stopped scrubbing now, because he had banged his head. When he appeared from the cooker his face was very red, and his bald head had beads of sweat on the top.

"What else does he say?" he asked faintly, as his fingers toyed with the cloth.

"Not much else, just that she hits you."

"She loves me," he said, standing up and moving to the sink.

"Well I wouldn't hit anyone I loved, and bitch at them like she does," I said, closing my magazine.

He was still staring into the sink, not doing anything, just staring.

"Sorry, you had better go, I've made you late already. You must think I'm as bad as her?"

"You asked me to clean the cooker, and I did," he stated, and then turned round facing me, "if you want me to do anything else, tell me to do it. Gina, I don't mind her, hitting me. She likes it, and so, um, do I."

He was fiddling with the cloth again so fast I thought his bloody fingers would tangle up! I just stared at him, trying to get my head round what he was telling me, and to work out just why he had a lump in his trousers.

"That is pretty disgusting. Do you think I want to see that?"

"Sorry, I had better go," he whimpered, with his head bowed down.

"Maybe I should tell her what you are doing. You come round here when Martin is out and ogle me. You looked up my skirt when you cleaned my cooker. Would that turn you on then, when she beats the crap out of you?"

He stood silent for a moment, and then, he nodded!

"But, it's not like that, she would really go mad. But if I'm late it will just be the usual, we both love it. Please don't tell her."

I shrugged and then nodded, "So, do you want to sort that thing out, do you want to go to the loo and finish yourself off?"

I walked in behind him and closed the door.

"Oh you are a dirty fucker aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yes, I, I am," he panted.

"Do you think I'm sexy Wallace?" I cooed in his ear.

"God, yes, I, I, I, do."

"Even though I'm 6 months pregnant, am I sexy?"

"Oh yes, oh yeah," he panted.

"Hey Wanker Wallace, what colour are my knickers?"

"G...green."

"Poor Wanker Wallace, whatever would that cow do to you, if she knew you fancied a slut from the council estate?"

He panted and grunted, as he tugged his cock. I moved my mouth just an inch from his ear.

"Wallace, I know what you are thinking when you look at my bump. You are not thinking that I am having a baby, I bet you are thinking that I've been fucked, aren't you?"

He nodded, gasped, and tugged away. His body bent forward slightly.

"I want her to spank you tonight. I want her to do it for me, and then when you fuck her tonight, Wanker Wallace, I want you to remember what you saw up my skirt."

"I, I'm going to," he grunted.

"You are going to remember my little panties tonight, just think of that vision. Think about looking up my skirt?"

"Yes, yes god yes!" he panted.

His arm was jerking really fast, and his breathing was all over the place.

"Wallace, just one other thing I want you to remember. When we come for tea the next time, I won't be wearing any knickers, my pussy will be bare, and you won't be able to see it," I hissed.

I left him grunting and moaning finishing himself off. He went out of the flat without saying goodbye. I guess it was just as well, as my pussy was getting a right fingering!

At school the following week Maria seemed a little odd with me. I guess it was because I was sitting next to Martin now. Mind you she seemed pretty moody with everyone lately. I know she had spilt up with some bloke she had been seeing, so maybe she was jealous of me and a few others. Anyway, she really was letting herself go lately, her hair was greasy and she had a few spots that normally she would have done something about. After saying all that she was my friend, and when she wanted some money I gave it to her. I guessed I never would get it back.

Now life with Martin in our own place was quite cool. Okay I needed help, but yeah, it was something I was fast getting used to. His dad really was quite sweet. Well he had to be didn't he? He always slipped me £50, and I would give him a swot on the backside with whatever was close at hand.

Mum had again fucked off to America, but this time she took Andrew. It seemed her demo tapes had finally gone down well with some producer over there. Was my mum going to be a super star?

Lucy and I went shopping one afternoon, you know for kids stuff. Wallace had given me £140 the day before. I don't know of you are really interested about how I got the money, but here it is anyway.

We were in the kitchen and he was on all fours scrubbing the floor. I made him do it with his trousers round his ankles, and a piece of string tied round his dick and balls. I was there happily tugging on the string and moaning at him, when there was this slap on the window. Now the poor window cleaner just gawped at Wallace, who was scrambling around trying to get decent. The window cleaner now had a big grin on his face, and he was shaking his head like he had never seen anything like it in his life. Seconds later Wallace was hiding in the bedroom and trying to get the string untied.

"Fucking hell, what are we going to do?" he panted.

"Look stay here, I'll have to pay him."

"What? Do you think he'll keep quiet?"

Poor Wallace was shitting himself. He opened his wallet and I plucked out a load of notes. I shut Wallace in the bedroom and opened the kitchen window. I gave Lloyd £50 and pushed the rest down my blouse. He tucked his money in his pocket and winked at me.

"You really are a bitch, Gina," he whispered.

"Yeah, and you are £50 better off. I told you it would work, didn't I?" I replied.

Well this sort of put Wallace off coming round again. He was becoming more obsessed with me. He'd just turn up and drop his zip and beg me to hit his cock with a ruler or something! The last straw was him grabbing my tits and begging to fuck me. So that is why I did what I did. I did ask him not to come round again too before you think it was all my fault. Anyway that was it. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

So, Lucy and I went shopping for baby stuff. We stood talking to some girl in the queue when we saw Lee and his mum heading for the underwear section. We didn't think anything of it, until she held up a sexy bra! Lee's face was quite red, but he wasn't complaining. Lucy and I just looked at each other, and we shuffled back a bit behind a rack of baby clothes. We inched our way along from rack to rack until we had a better view.

"God, she's holding another bra up now," Lucy whispered.

We watched Lee's mum pick panties and tights and throw them into a basket which Lee was holding. They went into a conversation for a few moments. His mum shook her head and pushed the basket back at him. He seemed to shrug in defeat and took the basket to the till. She mooched round the clothes and a smile seemed to cross her face. She picked up a grey school skirt and called to Lee. He walked back to her and he stood there looking quite embarrassed as she showed him the skirt, she held it against herself, and this was when he looked over and saw us. He said something to her. She looked over at us and grabbed the basket off Lee.

"Hello Lee," Lucy said.

"Hi," he mumbled.

"We were just getting a few things for Lee's cousin, she starts at your school next term," his mum said.

"Oh, she must be quite a big girl," Lucy said.

"Yes, well she is about the same size as me. Now we have to go, come on Lee."

We watched them pay, and then go out of the shop. As they got to the door Lee's mum looked back at us with a strange little smile on her face.

"Lucy, do you believe her?"

"Well he has got a cousin starting soon, but no, I fucking well don't."

Lee was a quiet boy, and quite tall. He caught me staring at him the next day at school, several times. At lunchtime I knew he was following me, so I went behind one of the school sheds.

"Gina, it's about yesterday. Um, well the thing is, well."

"Oh god Lee, relax, I won't say anything. I think you should worry about Lucy more than me."

Poor boy looked close to tears.

"Don't worry, I'm only joking, she won't say anything. I reminded her about you seeing her with her dad in their car, 9 months before her kid was born. You told me and I know you haven't told anyone else. It would have been all over the school by now."

"So, is it true then, her dad fathered her kid?"

"She honestly doesn't know. It could be anyone from 3. I don't think she is too keen on finding out either way."

He nodded and took a deep breath.

"So why aren't you going to spread it round?"

My mind drifted back to the time in the pub car park. Lee's father was one of the first to get to me when Dave was trying to rape me. He helped Andrew pull him off, and then he calmed Andrew down, before my stepfather nearly kicked Dave to death.

"I have my reasons, besides I'm not a complete bitch you know?"

"Thanks Gina, I mean it. I hope everything goes well with the baby. So are you and Martin getting married then?"

I laughed, but deep down I was wondering if that would be the outcome of all of this.

"Don't worry you'll be the first on the list if it happens. Are you really shagging you mum then?"

He gave me an awkward little look.

"Gina, I can't help it, how did you know?" he mumbled.

"Let's just say, I have an eye for these things, and besides what you bought her last year wasn't exactly what a son should buy his mum." I said with a wink.

Well I guess you think I'm getting a little soft now. Just you read on!

Dinner with that fucking bitch the next weekend was never going to be enjoyable, but there was an upside which I had never expected, and I don't mean Wallace. Martin went off to watch the football with his dad, leaving me with that cow. I decided to get away from her by saying I needed a sleep. She was nearly tripping over herself to help me up to bed. So there I was going through her drawers, like you do, when I saw her out of the corner of my eye going down to the shed. Nothing odd in that, but she smoothed her dress down and ran her fingers through her hair. Now that was odd! She even glanced up to the bedroom window, but because of the net curtains she couldn't see me.

"Holy shit," I squeaked.

Mrs Hayward was now undoing her bloody dress! She just let it drop to the ground and now she was standing there fucking naked! I watched as the shed door opened and a hand grabbed her and pulled her in!

Now I'm not easily shocked, but you could have pulled my legs off and I wouldn't have noticed. So the old bat has a fancy bloke. I wondered why she ran to the phone when I said I needed a lie down. Now me being me, I just had to go and look, well you would, wouldn't you?

It took me a few minutes to get to the shed. But I managed to creep up without any noise. I'm not joking, but I nearly had my baby there and then! There was Mrs Hayward going down on Billy Green! The greedy cow was really doing a good job too. Billy was sat on a box with his trousers down and his eyes closed. Mrs Hayward was groaning and slurping all over his dick. I turned away from the sight before me for a moment. When I looked back she was bent over the box, and Billy was giving it to her from behind!

All sorts of wicked thoughts flooded through my head. I mean the possibilities were endless!

So I stood in the doorway. They hadn't even bothered to close it. I must have been stood there for 5 minutes watching his ass jerking back and forth. God I was savouring every moment as she begged him for it harder and harder. Things started to fall into place, things that Martin had told me. He said he got home from school once and Billy was there with his mum. He said she looked a little bedraggled and quite red. She told Martin, Billy had come to see him. The next month Billy started cutting her grass for pocket money, along with Kevin.

Kevin as it turns out, was now stood next to me. He covered my mouth and pulled me back away from the shed.

"Gina, keep quiet and wait over by the tree. I'll leave the door open so you can watch," he whispered.

I suppose he must have noticed me with my dress pulled up fingering my pussy through my panties when he got there. So I hid by the tree as Kevin went in the shed. He stood in front of Mrs Hayward and she grabbed his cock and stuffed it in her mouth without a moments thought!

So there she was getting it both ends and squealing on Kevin's cock for more. Kevin had hold of her hair, as Billy pulled out after unloading into her. Kevin tapped his mates shoulder and pointed to me. Mrs Hayward was still stuck on Kevin's cock as Billy walked up to me doing up his trousers.

"Look at her? You wouldn't think she was such a bloody snob now would you?"

I shook my head still trying to filter everything through my mind.

"How long have you two, I mean, why, what the fuck....."

"Gina, for fucks sake, she's gagging for it. So, do you want to take the place of my sister?"

"What, I mean to do what?" I mumbled.

"Laura, my older sister sits there with her legs open while Audrey gives her a muffing. The beauty of it is we blindfold her, so she doesn't know who she is licking out."

Now I won't say I raced over there, but Billy had to grab me back!

"Wait until we get the blindfold on her. You'll have to lay right back or she'll feel your bump on her head."

Billy went back and stood behind her fingering her pussy, as Kevin shot in her mouth. She jerked around a bit, but she held on to Kevin's dick until he had to push her away. I stayed flat against the tree, as they told her Laura couldn't make it, but her friend could. I heard Mrs Hayward object for a short time, but Kevin came and got me a few minutes later.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12