Gina's Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Scott gets what he wants, and coffee with my ex-stepfather.
4.8k words
4.65
10.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,387 Followers

We lasted just two weeks after that night. I reckoned it was my fault in a way. Maybe I didn't love Martin enough in the first place. Maybe the whole marriage was wrong from the start. So off he went to tell his mum and dad. The vicious bitch was on the phone an hour later. She was spiteful and so bloody infuriating, and then she dropped the bombshell, she wanted me out of the flat by the end of the week.

I just sat there and cried, which started Kelly off too.

My options were limited, wrong there, they were bloody nonexistent! Mum had moved in with this American record guy, and was living with him over the pond, so I was fucked there too!

But I'm nothing if not a devious little cow. It was time to go to work on Mrs Fuck-face Hayward, and her husband Wallace. Two days later Lucy had Kelly for the afternoon and I went off to see Mrs Hayward. God that bloody smile was so smug. She would have a burglar wondering if he was going to die on the spot!

"So, have you brought my key?" she asked, holding out her hand.

I hadn't even finished shaking my head when she started closing the door. I jammed my foot in the way and pushed her back. She stumbled and fell, and her shock turned quickly to anger. She was just about to start with the, 'how dare you' speech, when I tugged up my miniskirt and stood over her head.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, you crazy whore!" she yelled.

"You don't recognise this then? Oh but then you wouldn't would you? What if I told you, you had put your tongue up there?"

"Get away from me, that is disgusting," she said, trying to look away from my naked pussy.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Okay, let's make it a little easier for you. Think shed, think Kevin and Billy, think Olive?"

Her face slowly dropped. She pushed herself back against the wall. Those little scared eyes of hers searched back at my face for a few seconds. I lowered my skirt and moved back.

"What do you want?" she mumbled with trembling lips.

"The flat signed over to me. There, nothing else, just somewhere to bring up my daughter, and if you are real lucky I might sell it and move on."

"Wallace would never agree to that, he, he just wouldn't," she whimpered.

"Maybe you could suggest it tonight, over sherry?" I spat sarcastically.

"He won't, he won't, I just know it," she cried.

"You have got until midday tomorrow, if not, then well I guess you could always move in with me when Wallace kicks you out!"

I left her there shaking on the floor.

Wallace turned up at the flat looking very worried. He sat in the chair looking lost as he listened to me. I kept it simple, and he eventually poured his heart out. I told him I was going to tell his wife everything, unless he recounted all the details to me of what we did. He sat there rambling, but after a little prompting for me he spat it all out. I just smiled at him as he sat there getting hard. He reached out a trembling hand and mauled at my breast.

"You can't resist me, can you Wallace?" I purred, "Maybe I should just tell Audrey everything anyway. I bet she would go mad, I bet she'd kick you out."

His shaking hand recoiled, and then he held out a fistful of notes.

"Oh Wallace are you trying to bribe me?"

He snatched the money back.

"Anyway, it is your word against mine, Audrey will never believe a slut like you!" he spat.

"Well, Wallace, you have some balls there somewhere after all!"

Wallace stood up with anger growing all over his face. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face!

"Jackie," I called.

Wallace looked at Jackie in terror.

"Now I'm not sure what to do about this, but I guess I'll have to think for a few days. You know I really like this flat, it is a shame. Now trot off to she who must be obeyed like a good little man, and if you ever hit me again I'll call the police."

He shot out of the flat like a frightened rabbit.

"Do you really think it will work?" Jackie asked.

"Well, I'm sure when she suggests giving me the flat Wallace might think there is something going on. But he knows how much she hates me, and I don't think he'll risk telling her the truth. Well, we'll see tomorrow."

1 month later I was living in America with Kelly. Audrey refused to sign the flat over to me, but she said I could have it for the foreseeable future. I had rented the flat out to Lucy and Jackie for peanuts really.

Mum's new hubby was loaded, and Kelly and I had our own little house next to theirs. Over the following 2 years I travelled back to England every 4 months to stay with my friends, and more importantly, so that Kelly could stay with her dad for a few days. Even with all of this I felt like something was missing. But I had my daughter and she filled my time anyway. At least I could let my hair down with Lucy and Jackie when I was back in England. We were out clubbing one night just Lucy, me, and a few others from our year at school. Anne pointed to a big breasted girl who was all over this bloke on the dance floor.

"That is Martin's wife. She comes here quite a lot, and leaves with a different bloke every time."

I sat back and watched her dance and kiss this bloke, and grab him between the legs. He said something to her and she nodded with a grin. I watched her wave her wedding ring at him, and he grinned back and they went off hand in hand.

We sat chatting for awhile, and then someone mentioned Maria, our smiles dropped a little and we all started remembering our friend. For the next ½ an hour we sat and talked about Maria. Wondering what she would be like, if she would have married, that sort of thing. In the end we were laughing, putting her in all the different situations we could think of. It was nice to talk about her, and the next day I took Kelly to see Maria's mum. It was quite an emotional moment, but I think we both benefited from it.

Three days before I was due to fly back to America, Lucy, Anne and I were in a pub. I guess I haven't mentioned much about Anne before. She was always on the edge of our circle of friends, perhaps because she wasn't that pretty at school, and she was quite shy. But she had really blossomed, and her spots and dandruff had cleared up, and she had lost a few pounds

"Hello Gina."

I turned round at the bar and there stood Scott. He still had the same bloody arrogant look on his face. I picked up the drinks and went to go past him.

"Hey, not so fast, I thought you might like a drink."

"No, I've got one."

I walked on with the tray trying to ignore his stupid bloody grin. Lucy was up dancing with some bloke when I got to our table.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I said to Anne.

She looked over to who I was staring at.

"God forget about him, he's just a creep. Come on, let's just enjoy ourselves."

Every now and then I looked over to Scott. He would raise his glass and smile at me. After a few more drinks I was really getting pissed off with him. I marched over to the bar and squared up to him.

"Okay, what is your problem?"

"I've got no problem babe. So are you ready for that drink now?"

Before I could say anything he handed me a glass from the bar. I was that close to throwing it in his face, the smug git!

"You really missed out on something awhile ago. Now why don't we catch up for a while?"

He moved forward and stood close to me. I threw the drink down my throat. I was panting and angrily, as I stared up into his eyes. Another drink replaced the last, and he just stood close to me with his arm around my waist. For some reason I didn't do anything, something was holding me back. I looked down ashamed of my own feelings. His hand gently lifted my head up, until I was staring into his grey smiling eyes.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

He just smiled and his head seemed to be getting closer to me. My gaze flicked from his lips to his eyes. I felt his hand on the back of my neck as I started to pull away. The next thing I knew I was kissing him hard. Arrogant bastards always turned me on. It brought out the slut in me, not only that, but I hadn't had a good seeing to for months. Okay I hated him, but my pussy was in charge here. The way he forced his tongue right in my mouth making me half choke even turned me on! When he pulled back he took the drink from my hand. My grip on the glass was that weak I was close to dropping it. He took my hand and I followed behind him as we went to the door. He didn't say anything, and I just followed in a daze. He was like some gladiator claiming his prize. My feet sort of got caught up now and then, and my head felt a little fuzzy. I just followed him and we got into a taxi. He told the driver where to go, and I just sat there feeling quite numb.

He opened the door to his flat and pulled me gently inside. I just stood there swaying, and unable to focus on anything. He started kissing me again. I seemed to feel like a robot that had been switched off. I felt my blouse slacken until he had undone all the buttons. His head went down and he clamped my left nipple in his lips. He was rough and passionate, and I still just stood there, sort of slumped forward. I felt his hand go up my skirt. He yanked my panties down roughly enough, to make me move half a step forward to regain my balance.

"Oh fucking hell," I whimpered, as his finger rubbed along my pussy.

It sort of brought me to life, and I grabbed his head as his teeth pulled at my nipple. I turned my head to the left and to the right. I reached back and grabbed the back of the chair to steady myself. I lent back against it and lowered myself to my backside. He just stood there looking down on me, with the grin that I hated so much. I watched his fingers pull down his zip. My mouth hung open and I still felt a little dazed. I seemed to move forward in slow motion. I reached my hand up to the opening in his trousers. My head felt a little strange, and it was now even more difficult to focus. I wasn't a hardened drinker, but I was sure I hadn't had that much. My arms felt heavy and out of control, I couldn't move them after a few moments, it was like they didn't belong to me!

"Here let me help you, babe."

I watched him tug his cock out and he offered it to my mouth. For some reason he seemed to want to rub his dick over my face. He wouldn't stop chuckling either, every time I tried to turn my head away. When he did get it in my mouth he just pushed and pushed. I moved back against the chair, and because of the way he kept pushing I started moving up. My head was against the back of the chair, and he was still forcing his cock further in. By this time I couldn't react at all, it was like some weird dream I was in.

"Got you now haven't I, you fucking slag...come on you fucking bitch, suck it, fucking suck it."

I choked and gagged as he rammed right into my throat. I tried to push him back but I still couldn't lift my arms. He pulled out and grabbed my ankles. He seemed to drag me along the carpet until I was laid flat. My eyes were dropping and my head was spinning. I felt him push into me, and through my misty eyes I saw his grinning arrogant face.

"You fucking whore," he snarled, close to my ear.

My eyes started to drop as I felt him pushing harder. I heard Scott panting and grunting, and then for some reason he pulled out. He pulled me up and twisted me on all fours. I wanted to protest but my mouth wouldn't work. Then I felt him push into me again. Pain shot through me, but still I could only just manage a whimper.

"God you ass is tight you little fucking cunt!"

When I woke up the sun was streaming through the window, and my head felt like it had a brick on it pressing down. There I was naked on a bed, a bed I didn't recognise. Maybe I had gone into the wrong room, maybe I was in Jackie's room. As I sat up I caught sight of myself in a broken mirror. My breasts were red raw with bite marks. My hair was matted to my head, and my makeup was smudged all over my face. Last night filtered back into my head. But as I sat there I didn't remember going to bed. I didn't remember the bites on my neck, and I didn't remember my pussy aching so much, but I could remember now why my backside felt so sore!

I stood up and wobbled, and then I fell back on the bed again. I made a more positive effort to get to my feet. I found my way slowly to the bathroom. It was bare apart from a half used loo roll, and a bar of soap that looked weeks old. I opened the lounge door and saw the chair. It brought back more memories of last night, but I couldn't remember anything past Scott lying on top of me, fucking my ass! I went round the room slowly picking up my clothes. The room was awful, and it smelt, there was no telly, no pictures no nothing, just a single chair that was torn and stained. I went back to the bedroom and dressed. In the bedroom there was just a bed, and not a very nice one. No curtains, just torn rags hanging at the windows. I saw my watch on the floor and as I bent down to pick it up, I saw ropes tied to the headboard. I went to put my watch on, and that was when I noticed the red marks on my wrists. The bastard had tied me to the bed and done god knows what to me!

I made my way down the bare staircase that stunk of urine, and strewn with faded free papers. I brushed the tears away and went out through the open door that was covered in flaking paint. The shrill of the traffic hurt my ears, and the glare of the sunlight had me screwing my eyes up. This man looked at me like I had just stepped off a spaceship.

"Lady you shouldn't be here. We are pulling this place down next week," he said, taking off his hard hat and scratching his head.

I looked away from him, as I choked back a few tears. It was then I fell forward, and he caught me. I remembered the feel of his rough jacket on my face, and then nothing.

When I woke up Lucy and Jackie were staring at me. They both looked sad. My head cleared slowly.

"Where's Kelly, where is my baby?" I said, as I burst into tears.

I came out of hospital the next day. I cuddled Kelly so hard she told me I was hurting her.

"What are you going to do about him?" Lucy asked.

I covered Kelly's ears.

"I'm going back to America. I just want to forget him."

Lucy opened her mouth to say something, she looked down at Kelly.

"Harry, take Kelly in to watch the telly," she said to her son.

Jackie closed the door behind them.

"Gina, he drugged you. I know you went with him, but fuck me. You can't let that prick get away with it."

"Oh and what do I say? Yes he bought me a drink, and I went back to some fucking derelict house? Jesus, I went back with him, how the hell do I admit that when someone asks me?"

Lucy and Jackie looked at each other.

"Go on, tell her," Jackie said.

Lucy swallowed.

"Look he drugged you in the pub, he must have done."

""No, tell her, tell her what he did...to me," Jackie snapped, and then rushed out of the kitchen in tears.

Lucy went over and closed the kitchen door. She turned and looked at me for a few moments.

"He did the same thing to Jackie a few months ago, and then he disappeared for a while. She doesn't want any trouble, like you. She wants to forget about it. That is why she hardily ever goes out anymore."

I looked at the kitchen door, knowing Jackie was in there watching the telly with the kids, and probably torn to shreds in side.

"She said it was up to you, she said if you went forward she would. She has spent weeks worrying about it. Can't you see how much weight she has lost?"

"There I was teasing her about being on a diet," I mumbled softly.

We sat in the police station and we were called in one at a time to make our statements. God knows how much the police force spend on tissues.

I remembered back to the day in the pub car park with Dave. Then what he did to Judy the vicar's daughter. Dave got 8 years, and Judy got a bad memory, for life.

Two weeks later I was back in America, I answered the phone, and was told by a policewoman Scott had been found, and knocked down by a car when the police chased him. He wasn't expected to last the night. The next day Jackie phoned, she told me Scott had died in hospital. She was crying and so was I, with relief I suppose that we didn't have to go to court. I never told mum what had happened. She got quite exasperated with me being moody for a few weeks.

I went back to England 3 months later. I dropped Kelly off with Martin for the week and spent the day with Jackie. We talked about the Scott thing for awhile. She said she never told anyone until the police called to say I was in hospital. It was then she blurted it all out to Lucy, about Scott doing the same to her. We cuddled each other, and then we agreed never to mention it again.

So, there I was in town having a coffee, and quite bored, because both Jackie and Lucy were working. I looked out at the rain from the café. My heart jumped and my eyes stuck fast on the man over the road. I pushed past some poor old woman as I raced out and ran after him. He was walking quickly with his head bowed against the driving rain. I called to him, three fucking times until he stopped!

His hair was running with water as he turned to face me. His wrinkled brow disappeared and he walked up to me. We stood a few feet apart, and then we both lunged at each other. We hugged and held each other until he pushed me back by my shoulders.

"Well, don't you look all grown up?" he said with a grin.

I slapped his arm and hugged him again. We went back to the café and sat opposite each other. I couldn't stop grinning at my ex stepfather. We spent an hour in the café, just going over old times, the way I hated him and made his life hell when I was a little girl. I showed him pictures of Kelly.

"So, did you ever get married again?"

"No Gina, I guess I missed the girl of my dreams a few years ago."

For once I didn't know what to say, was he talking about me?

"Oh, um, what was she like?" I mumbled.

He smiled like he was remembering.

"She was stunning, but too good for me. She had this smile that could bring the dead back to life. She got married. I don't think she considered me as much more than a friend."

I swallowed and suddenly felt stupid. Was he talking about me or someone else? I couldn't just ask him outright. How bloody embarrassing is that?

I sat there stirring my third coffee.

"I guess I'll just have fond memories of her, and what might have been. Even now I think of her though, in that tiny skirt with those sexy long legs. How is Lucy by the way?"

Oh god, did he mean her? No she never married. I married, shit why couldn't I just ask him? Why the hell was he doing this, playing fucking games!

"Lucy is fine," I mumbled.

"And Jackie, You know, I had a soft spot for her."

"Yeah well, anything in a school uniform as I remember," I grumbled.

He laughed, the bastard! Even now he could wind me up, and he knew it.

"Sorry, that wasn't very nice," I mumbled.

"Well I've got to go, I'm seeing round a house at five."

He pecked my cheek and put his rain coat on. No fucking way was he just going to walk out the door!

"I'll see you around," he said with a smile.

What a fucking asshole! There he was not only walking out of the door, but leaving me to pay for the coffee too! By the time I had dropped £10 on the table and wrestled with my coat that had caught under my chair, and then raced outside, he was gone. Fuck him anyway. All he was interested in was watching me fuck my boyfriends. Then he had the bloody nerve to go to bed with Lucy and Maria. God what a fucking prick!

"Hey, I thought I'd take you to dinner," he said, moving out of the shadow.

"Oh very bloody funny," I snapped.

"You've lost none of that temper you had as a little madam then?"

"When then, I'm really quite busy?" I said, ignoring his little comment.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,387 Followers
12