Gina's Payback

Story Info
Gina went home.
907 words
3.63
102.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaE
TinaE
12 Followers

Jack was waiting anxiously in the small cafe. Gina was late. Jack had lots of questions in his mind. He just got too many things in his head he could not get rid of since watching Gina in that video tape.

That was the best porn video tape Jack had ever watched, only if Gina was not in there. Jack day dreamed for a very long time before Gina finally showed up.

"Hey honey!"

Jack almost could not believe that Gina standing in front of his table. Not like what he remembered the day before she left for her great escape. Not like the way she look in that obscene porn video. She looked just differently. The first thing Jack noticed was her bleached hair, she always kept her hair at shoulder length, but now her fully oiled hair grew longer in a rather trashy straight style, running at the her back. Jack must open his mouth too big for too long.

"What? You don't like what you see?"

"I already said you cannot expect everything to be the same anymore."

Jack wandered in his mind until he noticed Gina's devilish smile. He was wordless. What could he say after all? Jack was more than happy when he thought Gina came back to him again. The next surprise to him was the skin tight white tubetop mini dress Gina was in, her large globes inside that semi sheer top bouncing up and down when he walked her back to the parking lot. It was obvious that Gina was wearing a tiny purple thong. Her pink nipples seemed unbelievably hard and they are pierced!

"Why did you get them done?"

"Well they bought that for me so that I can remember them."

Jack was wordless again.

That night they did not discuss anything as what Gina asked for in that video. Both seemed too occupied by something else. Gina was as sweet as before once they were back home. She changed into a T-shirt and hot pants. Both pair of eyes locked at the TV screen all night.

Jack had to go to work the next day. A week later when he was back home Gina was nowhere to find. Jack felt his chest constrict for some reason. It was not until midnight the phone rang.

"Honey"

Jack heard some funky music in the background he did not recognize.

"Jack I got to be late. Today is Jenny's birthday"

Jack felt a lot better after he heard Jenny one of Gina high school friend. "Ok I understand honey just have fun".

"Hey bitch you are a big fucking liar!"

The big black stud spanked his foot long on Gina's stupidly smiling cute face.

"Oh it hurts"

"But you like that huge dark meat tube bitch."

Bill pulled the trashy big titted bitch's long bleached hair, she understandably opened her pink glossed lips open like a big O. Bill loved this sweet cute white wife sucking his big black cock on her knees. First time he met this big titted bitch in the bar he didn't believe his eyes. She even asked if he could do her a favor by finding a few brothers of him to help her making a video. How could you reject an offer like this?

Bill smiled when he recalled the day after doing that video, he and his ex-convicted friends ganged this big titted bitch to submission.

Gina's tear filled her big green eyes when she finally pulled that big black pole out from her overstretched oval shape pink lips. Gina licked Bill's hairy asshole when her both little hands were stroking around

the obscene big dark meat, now covered by her own saliva, spits and cock juice. Somehow she found this big black men's cock got much harder after she licked his asshole.

"Are you crying or what you gotta be good in deep throating big cocks if you are serious in fucking black men."

Gina nodded in agree, once again wearing a stupid smile on her cute face.

"Now get that fucking ass up"

Gina got up from the floor still in a skin tight neon pink mesh tubetop and matching fishnet thighhigh. "Bitch you know I love that fucking nipples rings on that pair of fucking big soft boobs"

"Am I right about that you look like a fucking million with that jewellery"

Gina didn't know why she felt so excited when her lover called her names.

"Shake that pair of fucking big tits for me Bitch"

When Gina was shaking her pendulous tits like a stripper, Bill got hold one of her hard nipples with his big black fingers and twisted the ring hard.

"Do you like my mesh top I just bought that for you" Gina tried to smile to her lover again.

"Yeah doesn't matter now spread that ass for me Bitch."

Gina obeyed and climbed onto the sofa, both hands reached behind to pull her cute ass cheeks apart. Her now brown quarter size asshole opened and closed in anticipation.

The big black man starred at the cute white wife's brown asshole framed in that neon pink color fishnet, now stroking his foot long cock to full erection, he spit in the bleached blond's asshole.

While he was pushing his beer can thick black sausage half way into Gina's overstretched brown hole, he was thinking the video he was planning for the big titted slut wife.

TinaE
TinaE
12 Followers