Gina's Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk was the only man she let fuck her without a condom, but she made him promise that he would wear one if he fucked any other women. The sensations and the pleasures I receive from orgasm are at the pinnacle of my feelings list. The next best feeling for me is sliding my fat cock into Gina's cunt when it is full of another man's come. Gina never douched or washed her cunt after Kirk fucked her, at my request; and on the days Kirk fucked her, I was able to enjoy my two favorite feelings.

I went back at least once a week and paid Kirk in order to fuck my own wife. It worked out about even—I paid for my membership and I paid to fuck Gina, but the amount I paid to fuck her was about the same as the amount I would have paid for her membership, which Kirk provided to her at no charge.

It wasn't long before Kirk started to ask her out on dates. Kirk thought she was sneaking out in order to date him, and we thought it was best left that way for awhile. Kirk took her to high-octane clubs, the kind models, sports figures, media personalities, and other public figures frequented. He provided the kind of excitement that Gina craved. Kirk always brought her home well fucked after their dates. Despite the wear and tear he put on her cunt during their dates, she was always ready for as much as I could give when she got home. I loved to hear what they had done while I fucked her.

Between the club and their dates, early in their relationship Gina's cunt or mouth was being poked by four or five new cocks every week. As time went on a greater percentage of those Kirk let fuck her were regulars so there weren't more than a couple of new cocks a week. It was surprising to me that a greater number of cocks were being sucked to orgasm by her talented mouth than were being brought to orgasm by her superb cunt. Although I'm fond of an occasional blow-job, I am basically a fucking kind of guy. I am still amazed at the percentage of men who seem to prefer being sucked to a climax compared to stroking inside a slick and tight and hot cunt. It was actually much safer as far as disease prevention, but I know her and I know she would have preferred it if all men fucked her.

About a year after Kirk had first provided Gina's cunt to me as a signing bonus, she invited him to a party at our house. When he found out that I was her husband, he laughed and said he had been taken in fully by our scam. He also seemed relieved when I said I appreciated how well he was taking care of Gina. She loved the way Kirk took care of her when he fucked her and I loved the way he protected her. After the party, Kirk called Gina at home to ask her stuff all the time, and he wasn't bashful about talking to me about her cunt or how enjoyable it was to fuck her. Gina liked it very much when we talked about her cunt right in front of her, and the openness was less stressful on me because I knew where they were going on their dates.

Kirk was upfront about selling her pussy, and it turned Gina on to know how much money he could make by taking her to clubs full of drunks with cash. Kirk would dance with Gina and get her to dance so her exposure escalated as the night went on. He watched the men lusting after her, as did I, but his motives were different than mine. She loved all the eyes on her, and Kirk was good a striking up conversations with those leering at my beautiful wife. He would let only one of them have her, and it frequently became a bidding war between men wanting badly to fuck my wife. She loved teasing all of them knowing Kirk was going to pick one to fuck her, then take her to his place and fuck her over and over and over. The money fuck was foreplay for Gina, even though she was usually so aroused she came quickly when the man paying for her cunt fucked her or she sucked him off.

Kirk dated Gina for almost two years, and those two years were necessary for me to get our business going. I wasn't home much, but the time I was home I spent fucking Gina and listening to her experiences with Kirk and the men he set up to fuck her. For about the last six months they dated, Gina knew Kirk had also been dating a girl with the potential for marriage. When he told Gina he was engaged so he wouldn't be able to continue with their games any more, it shouldn't have been a major shock. It shouldn't have been, but it was. Gina is usually very upbeat about life, but she was spiritually crushed after Kirk told her.

I did the only thing I could think of.

HELP WANTED: Personal trainer for gorgeous young wife. North Dallas. Requirements: Available to train wife at least two hours per day, must be large, constantly erect, and visually pleasing, must be able to complete three repetitions daily in front of observers, must be orally adept, and must satisfy any training desires of my wife.

Filling the position was going to be a demanding search, and I knew the initial interview process was going to take weeks and perhaps months. Several would be called in for multiple interviews, and there would definitely be some that needed to be interviewed two or three times per week for the foreseeable future.

* * * * *

I enjoy writing these stories. Thanks for reading them.

12