Gina's Pointers Ch.1

Story Info
She gets lessons from Gina.
3.3k words
3.67
30.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina has been my closest friend ever since we were teens at St. Mary's School for Girls in this small mid-west community. She is somewhat of a free spirit and has always followed her heart and did things her way. I've admired her confident and care-free attitude in taking on life's challenges. She is an assertive woman of the world who has amassed an array of knowledge from her many experiences. Most of those experiences have been with men and I suppose that in some circles she could be labeled a slut. I have prefer to think of her as a lady who simply enjoys the company of men.

As for myself, I always keep pretty much to myself. Oh, I have had a boyfriend or two but I certainly am no man expert. Having recently graduated from junior college, at top of my class I might add, I recently received the good fortune of an acceptance notice to a major west coast university. Gina on the other hand, opened a hairdresser salon shortly after attending our small community college. She now has her own shop just off Euclid Street in Cleveland. It's about a half hour drive from our small community.

One of the things I wanted to do before I moved out west was to get a quick course in handling and treating men. I, of course, tapped into Gina wealth of experience. When I called her, she suggested that I put myself in her very capable hands. She set up some "consultation dates" for me to get me experienced. With time a concern, we agreed to start Monday night. I was to report to her salon, after hours, around 8:00 P.M.

When I arrived, she greeted me warmly and commented on my starch white button blouse and short black skirt which showed off my long legs. I wore black nylons and black opened-toed shoes. She sensed some tension in me and told me to relax. She reassured me that everything was under control. I'm not sure what she meant by that but she then handed me a blindfold and told me to sit in one of the chairs. She noticed that I was a bit apprehensive . "Trust me, Vicky, I have a surprise for you!" she said. I felt more a ease now. I sat down and asked what I should do with the blindfold. "Why tie it on, my dear," she quipped, "and make it tight-no peeking!" I looked around and the mirrors in the long narrow shop make it appear bigger than it actually was. After I secured the blindfold I took deep breath-my heart began to palpitate with anticipation. "Okay, Vicky, my dear" she said, then checked the blindfold to make certain I couldn't see. "Very good...it's nice and tight." Gina came closer and whispered in my ear from behind, "now trust my voice and do exactly as I say."

As Gina calmly stroked my hair I heard soft footsteps. I'm wasn't sure how many but I surmised that there were several people in the room along with us. "Vicky, I want you to sit on your hands and don't move," Gina instructed, and then reached under my chin and tiled my head upward a bit. She caressed my neck with one hand and rubbed my shoulder with the other. "Remember now dear, ...exactly as I say, okay?"

"Alright, Gina," I responded, "I'm in your hands." Above the quiet stillness, I heard heavy breathing and a sort of squeaky sound. This went on for a few minutes when suddenly Gina urgently blurted out: "Quick, Vicky, open your mouth! Open it wide!"

No sooner had my lips parted when a huge shot of thick hot goo hit the back of my throat. As I began to gag, another stream shellacked my tongue. "Swallow quickly, my girl and fight that gag reflex." I took her advice and instantly ate down the sour-salty glob of what I now knew had to be sperm. Then two more steaming bursts found my tongue. I instinctively swallowed again. The cum slightly burned deep in my throat. "Excellent, Vicky, you're doing fine...you managed to catch an entire load of cum cleanly in your mouth without wasting any. You swallowed without hesitation, which shows me you'll make an excellent student. Nice work...you should be proud!" Gina remarked.

"Thank you," I said, somewhat bewildered, breathless, and stunned from the ambush of cum. Before I could gain my senses completely, Gina told me to pucker up my lips. The cock was then rubbed across my lips. "Go ahead girl, give it a peck, and ask for another." I kissed it and licked some cum residue from my lips. "May I please have another cock?" I asked. Why I agreed I still wasn't sure. Perhaps some part of me was secretly enjoying being taken advantage of and I hadn't yet come to terms with it.

"Okay, honey," said Gina, "now this time you'll be doing some real blowing!" As I sat in the chair another guy positioned himself so that his legs were at either side of my body. I could feel his hairy thighs tickling mine. Although I was blindfolded, I imagined that his cock was aimed right in my face just as the other had been. I took my left hand and traced it up his inner leg until I found what I wanted, grabbed it and stroked. I assumed correctly--it was just inches from my mouth. I wish I could have seen what it looked like. It grew in my hand to perhaps 8 inches. Soon it began to poke my lips. He was clearly becoming anxious for oral attention. After poking my lips a half dozen times, I yielded to his need and opened my mouth wide. He avidly took my invitation and plunged into my mouth and throat, unmercifully. His cock stretched my cheeks obscenely; he went further into my throat than I had ever thought possible. My mouth became his private playground. His legs rocked his dick into and out of my mouth and throat. Saliva oozed and leaked from my lips. My head didn't need to bob and I barely had to do any sucking. I was quickly learning how to fight the gag reflex and took my breaths whenever I had an opportunity. "You're a natural, Victoria!" Gina quipped.

Then suddenly, Gina took my hand away from his cock and held both my arms down at my sides. "DO IT NOW!!" I heard her shout and without hesitation he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and sunk his entire cock length down my throat until my nose nested in his short hairs. He trapped it down, plugging my throat so I couldn't breathe. I panicked and tried to free my hands to push him off but Gina held them securely. "Try to relax dear, he's about to offer you a delicious gift!" she calmly whispered in my ear. Still I squirmed...I needed air...I wanted to dislodge his cock but they were having none of it. I nearly bit him in trying to wrestle free when it happened. His cock, now fully engorged, began to pulse and quiver on my tongue, and, finally, delivered spurt after spurt of viscous cream directly into my stomach by way of my esophagus. I had no choice but to ingest his thick dick goo.

That cock was buried in my throat for a least a full minute before Gina loosen her grip and he withdrew from my throat. I immediately gasped, dizzy, drawing in air, pushing him back. I pulled off the blindfold and was shocked to see that I had just been throat fucked by a tall very, very dark black man as his seed swam in my stomach. I was astonished and angry. Both he and Gina started to giggle. "That was great baby!" he said, "I loved fucking white bitches in the throat. I hoped it was good for you, too! Ha ha!"

"As a matter of fact it wasn't, asshole. I couldn't breathe you sick perverted bastards!" I said, looking around the shop. There were six other well-endowed naked men standing there, waiting for my services. I stood up, tossed the blindfold to the floor, and told Gina I wanted to leave.

"Look, honey, this is all part of your lesson. Better you get it in a controlled environment by someone you trust then if you get into a situation that's over your head and you can't handle it. There are six more guys here eager to train you in the ways of oral pleasuring. Another night will get into ass-fucking and taking it in all positions known. So quite complaining and get on your knees." She tossed a throw pillow to the floor, "You've got a lot more cocksucking to do tonight. Now I want you to blow these next two guys."

I couldn't admit it to them, but I was quite aroused and curious. The experience was not entirely unpleasant. I wanted to know my limits. Having things get out of control and being controlled truly got me excited. My panties were soaked. I had quietly orgasmed several times especially when my throat was lodged with cock. I only wished that I'd had known it had been a black man before I started blowing him. To have seen that black monster cock aimed in my face would have made the experience all the more stimulating.

Well, Gina gave me her orders and I had to make a decision. I had noticed the two men she wanted to suck were black. I wasn't going to pass servicing them. I took a deep breathe, steadied my nerves, gave them all a stern look and spoke: "Well, maybe I'll stay...maybe you're right, Gina..." I said.

"Maybe? Maybe? Look at your panties...you're soaked. You got off on it! You're a natural. Now do you want to suck off these two beautiful dicks or not?"

"I...I...guess so..." I answered as they began to stroke their own cocks.

"You guess so? Well, you are going to have to prove it now. All three of you into the bathroom. And be quick about it!"

It was a small room. Gina told me to remove my top and bra and sit on the toilet. I complied. She then positioned both black men on either side of me. The smell of musk filled the room and my nostrils, as their semi-soft cocks hung only inches from my face. She handed me a coffee mug. I wondered what she had it mind. "Now if you really want to learn to please men, you're going to have to prove it to us. Here, hold this cup under this one," and Gina pointed to the cock at my right side. He immediately began to piss into the cup. I was taken aback-startled yet again. It had a potent smell and was dark yellow. He nearly filled it to the brim. Then shook off the last couple of drops and with a smile said "Bottoms up, girl!" Gina taunted, "If you want to suck them off you're going to have to prove it by drinking his piss!".

I looked at the cup and could barely stand the thought of breathing in the smell never mind actually drinking it. Yet I knew they were serious. If I didn't comply I wouldn't be allowed to take those gorgeous black dicks in my mouth. As I debated about whether to do it or not, the guy who just filled the cup took me by the wrist and brought the cup to my lips. "Drink it, bitch!" he sternly ordered. The cup nearly spilled on my mouth. "Oh, what the hell!" I mused and gently pushed his arm off, tilted the cup back and drank down the contents, pausing only once for a breath. Wow, I couldn't believe I did it.

Gina smiled as she leaned in the doorway. "Excellent. I can see you really do want to please these men." She then walked in, grabbed both cocks, and began beating them off. "Bring your face closer in my dear...and put the cup down. Use your hands and fingernails to tickle and massage their balls while I jerk them off." Their cocks were getting hard as Gina and I worked on them manually. They grew to at least 8 to 10 inches. One was fatter than the other, but both had my mouth watering as their glistening pre-come drops hung from their cockheads.She sensed I wanted a sample. "Go ahead, girl, lick off the juice, I can see you want to." I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back as I took the one on my left into my mouth and slowly licked off the sticky stuff while she continued to jerk the cocks. Then I turned to the one on the right and did the same.

Gina jerked them more vigorously. The pisser began to moan and looked at us nodding. "Vicky, wrap your lips tightly around his cockhead. He's about to pop off! Catch it but don't swallow."

I quickly had him trapped between my lips and moments later he blew up in my mouth. Six squirts later I slowly pulled off him, carefully holding his pungent puddle of sauce in my mouth. Abruptly, the other guy pushed our hands off his cock. He aimed his cock at my open cum-filled mouth while tenderly holding the back of my head steady and he shot off four additional bursts of jism into the cum reservoir that was once my mouth. I closed my lips firmly so none of the sweet stuff could leak out. My cheeks bulged from such massive loads. I never had so much cum in my mouth. I felt so depraved and horny at the same time. Gina told me to swish the cum around like mouthwash. I loyally obeyed.

Taking me by the hand, she lead me back to the chair. In it a guy was seated with a full raging hard-on. She kicked the throw pillow to the front of the chair. "Get on your knees and jerk him off, Vicky!" My knees fell into the cushion and I grasped his hard-on with my right hand and slowly pumped it. "How do you like marinating you tongue in cum?" Gina asked. I could only nod in response, barely managing to keep the cum from leaking out of my bulging mouth. I began to jerk him faster and brought my left hand to his nuts and gently squeezed them. I wanted to lick off the pre-cum drop on top but wouldn't dare attempt it for fear of losing my oral cargo. His moaning cued me that it wouldn't be long now. Gina walked behind me and stood with her hands on my shoulders. She watched us. As his eyes began to flutter and roll she told me to swallow quickly and I did. "Open your mouth, Vicky." When I did, her hands pushed my head down and his cock slipped into my mouth. I laid my hands on his knees as his cock was rammed down my throat. God, he was hot. He groaned, aching for release. Gina worked my head up and down on the cock, often holding it down for deep plunges. It was a strange feeling, especially with my throat still burning from having just eaten two loads. Then Gina stopped, releasing my head. She motioned him to stand and asked if I wanted to suck him off. "Of course," I said.

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth?"

"You know that I do."

"Will you eat it?"

"Every drop."

"Why?"

"You mean besides that fact that I love getting fucked in the face?."

"Yeah."

"It's the high...cum gets me high. The more I eat the more I want."

"Alright then, show us, little girl."

I reached over to the counter, grabbed a rubber band and tied back my shoulder length hair into a pony tail. "Please, please, I wanna get face-fucked. Blister my lips with your red hot cock. Cram my throat and dump your groady cum on my tongue. I wanna eat it all. Do me right," I pleaded breathlessly to him. I lead his hand to my head and he got the message. With one of his fists clutching my pony tail, he began fucking my face. I reached for his cock but he pushed my hand away. So there I was on my knees, while a stranger lunged his rock hard dick into my throat. I was in heaven-cunt dripping, tonsils getting punched. He had to have a seven incher which I handled very well having just taken those huge black rods. Strings of saliva slobbered from my lips and formed a puddle below. He moaned and moaned but had yet to come. Then the two remaining guys walked over to join the action. Gina, meanwhile, just sat back and let it all happen. They all took turns. I noticed the new guys had longer dicks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw them try to secretly signal to one another and one whispered to the other. They were betting on who could make me gag first I was determined not to let that happen.

The action was becoming real aggressive now. Cocks were pushed into my throat to the max, each in succession. I could barely capture a breath between dicks. I went from cock to cock, two white and one black. The new ones were at least 8 inches, the black one was still growing. Finally the black guy took command. I saw he was serious. Making eye contact with him I pleaded, "Please, fill my throat, ..." but before I could beg for more, he sunk the monster into me-all eight inches. I handled it like a pro. He rammed me hard and long but failed to make me gag on it. Suddenly he pulled it out and blasted my face full of cum. It dripped off my nose and chin. I struggled to catch some on my tongue.

Next guy up had a real big one. He took my head with both of his hands and thrusted it down my throat. He drove it in and out several times before shoving it all the way down. He surprised me and I coughed it up. He laughed then sunk it again and yet again I coughed. All the guys applauded. "More?" he inquired. "Please" I begged in lustful breathless wanton. Six more times he buried what I later learned was a 10 incher. I gagged very time. Then when he was ready to blow his nuts I positioned my tongue right at his cockhead so I could catch all of him. But Gina butted in and pushed me away. She placed a plate under his cock and he blew in load on to it. The two other guys became so excited that they too jerked off on to the plate. Damn, I felt shortchanged. But Gina knew what she was doing. She placed the plate on the floor in front of me. She didn't need to say a word. I put my face down into it and lapped it up like a dog. The thicker gobs proved difficult to lick up. I carefully collected it together with the curve of my hand. Raising the plate up to my mouth, I sucked the salty treat through my lips.

I was doing great but my lesson was far from over. She told me to wash up-we were going out. I went back into the bathroom and washed my face and hands, gargled, and fixed my hair and makeup.

Dear Reader: if you enjoyed this story and would like more, please let me know