Gina's Weakness Ch. 03

Story Info
What he doesn't know - won't hurt him.
4.4k words
4.41
79.7k
39

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
779 Followers

Part III -- What he doesn't know...won't hurt him

NOTE: This story contains, among other things, male on male sex. If you find that offensive, please move to another story.

*

His orgasm had been very powerful and quite enjoyable. There was just one problem. The evening had just started and he was already out of gas. He must have cum a gallon and worried that he was done for the night. He kicked himself for it, but what else could he do? At least she had had an orgasm too, so maybe she wouldn't be too upset.

He watched her walk over to the bar to make new drinks. Her ass looked so sweet in that cute little outfit. He loved watching her walk in those heels. She brought him a drink and gave him a kiss.

"Now, I wonder what we should watch first" she asked picking up the sack of movies. She pulled one out and read the title. "The Bi Boys are back? Hey, these are not my movies!" She pulled the next one out, "Take the Bi Way. My sack must have gotten mixed up with someone else's."

"That's ok honey. I'm sure we can find something to watch on the satellite."

"Hang on a minute" she said handing him the box. The back of the box contained pictures of two men and a woman. They were in bed together and the woman was stuffing the guy's mouth with cock.

"Oh man, this is gay stuff. Look at this!" he said handing the box back to her. She looked at the pictures and hoped she looked sufficiently surprised.

"Well they are not really gay. There is a woman and she certainly seems to be enjoying herself." Then in a lowered voice, "Have you ever watched anything like this?"

"Hell no."

"Well, neither have I. But these are paid for; I'm going to watch them. Come on, watch it with me?" She gave him her cutest little pout with big puppy dog eyes. He looked at her and knew he was going to loose.

"What the hell?" he said.

Gina slipped in the movie and took her seat next to Robert on the couch. She was doing her best to contain her excitement, but she had been looking forward to this moment all week.

Gina picked up the remote and hit Play. Her hand naturally went to Robert's lap and sat atop his nylon covered cock. It was a typical porno in that the acting was pretty bad and the production values were not that great. There was a husband and wife sitting in a bar having a drink. It was pretty obvious they were checking the guys out with the intent of taking one of them home for a threesome.

Robert could feel a flush in his face. He had seen plenty of porno's before. Hell, he had masturbated his way through college watching them. He was particularly fond of the cum shot. That was where the guy finally comes and makes a big production spraying it all over some girl or girls as the case may be. That was usually when he came as well.

But watching a porno with his wife felt a little strange. He wasn't so sure that it was a good idea. And this porno was bisexual with guys together. He didn't really care what people did in the privacy of their bedroom. That was their business. But he wasn't sure he needed to watch it.

It was clear that the woman would be the one doing the picking up. She was gorgeous and dressed to the nines. There wasn't a man on Earth that would turn her down. She makes eyes at a guy and he joins them at their table. They share a bunch of stupid dialogue and the three of them walk out of the bar.

Robert was feeling a bit strange and wasn't sure why. Was he getting a buzz from the booze? His face felt flush and there was a slight tingle in his fingertips. It seemed to him that his tongue felt a bit swollen as well.

Now the three of them are back at the couple's house. More stupid dialogue. The woman unzips the guy's pants and pulls out his cock.

"My god! Look at that cock" Gina said.

Robert looked and the guys cock was huge, porn star huge. And it wasn't even all the way hard. It just hung out of his zipper like a slab of beef. What's worse, Robert could feel his cock starting to grow. That was exactly what he didn't want to happen.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked looking at him. For reasons he couldn't explain, he could see what she was talking about. It was nicely shaped and of course huge. And it was getting bigger all the time.

"Yeah, nice" he said in a very uncommitted tone.

The camera pans to the other guy and his cock. There is a certain glaze to his eyes at he looks at the huge cock just hanging out of the other guy's zipper. "Mm, he has a nice one too. What do you think honey?"

Robert found himself studying the other guys cock. It was easy to do as he was completely shaved. His cock was probably six or seven inches long, much closer to Robert's size. Robert saw the way the guy was looking at the other cock. There was a hunger in his eyes, no mistake about it.

"Yeah, that ones nice too."

"Now that's my kind of woman...two cocks" Gina said with a smile.

Robert raised his eyebrows. What? Did he hear her right? Would Gina like to have two cocks? Robert wasn't sure how he felt about that. He would probably be jealous. But then he thought about watching another guy fucking Gina. And well...that was just hot. He glanced at Gina. She sure seemed excited.

The woman slips her hand around that huge cock and motions for the husband to slide over. He scoots up next to her and she offers him that cock. The husband smiles, the wife smiles. The husband takes that huge cock between his lips. That's when the guy with the huge cock smiles.

"Look at that honey. Now that is hot!" Gina said watching the guy suck that cock. She turned to Robert. "Don't you think that is hot?"

Robert watched as the guy worked that huge cock like his life depended on it. Well, if you are going to suck cock, you might as well suck the best he thought. And that huge cock looked pretty close to the best Robert had ever seen, not that he had seen many. Robert's cock was fully erect now and straining against his briefs. Gina had her hand around it using the nylon to tease him.

"Yeah pretty hot" Robert said before he caught himself. Gina was very pleased with his answer. She was determined to get more from him. She ran her long fingernail over the nylon that encapsulated his cock.

"Look at that honey" Gina said. "His lips are stretched so tightly over that huge cock!" She turned to Robert, "I have never seen two guys go at it before. This is hot."

Robert could see just how interested she was. She pulled his cock out and started stroking it. He was so fucking hard. "Look at that honey. That guy really knows how to suck cock."

Surprisingly Robert was thinking the same thing. He had never watched gay porn before, but now that he was, it wasn't too bad. He realized immediately that guys suck cock differently than women. They do a much better job.

"You are so hard" she said stroking his cock, "this is making me horny too."

That huge cock was totally hard now and must have stuck out of that zipper a foot. The other guy did his best to get as much as he could in his mouth, but there were still several inches between his lips and the other guy's pants.

The guy sucking looked like he had fallen into a trance. He had this rhythmic motion going where he would go down and then back up. Robert saw the look on his face and identified with it. He knew that feeling. It was pure lust. It was that place where nothing else existed. Robert had felt that many times while licking Gina's pussy.

This gay stuff was really making him horny and that was throwing him. He wouldn't have thought so before, but there was no denying that his cock was harder than it had ever been before.

"Do you like that? Does that make you horny?" Gina asked squeezing his cock really hard as she pulled her hand up its length. "It's sure making me horny. Feel how wet I am."

Robert slipped his hand over to her lap and found one big puddle. Man, she was really getting off to this! Maybe she did want to try two guys. This imaged flashed in his brain. Gina was sucking his cock while another guy was behind her ramming his cock into her pussy.

"I think you like it too. Look how hard you are?" she said pumping his cock. He looked back at the screen. He was embarrassed, but he could not deny how hard his cock was.

"I love the way he does his lips" Gina said. "You can tell he loves doing that..." Robert watched the guy's lips. Yeah, she was right. He loved sucking that cock.

"Gee honey, I've never seen you so hard. I'm glad you like watching gay porn. I do too. Watching two guys is really hot. My hand is getting tired. Here, you take over for a while." She put his hand around his cock and he naturally started stroking.

And just like that, she had her husband stroking his cock watching gay porn!

And she loved it.

She lay back against the couch and watched him. His eyes stared at the screen while he pumped his cock. She watched for a minute or two savoring her victory. Then she moved up to his ear and whispered, "I like watching you handle that cock. Cocks are so fun to play with. I need to watch you play with cock more often. You'll do that for me, won't you? You'll play with cock...if I ask." She licked his ear sending a shiver through him.

She dropped back against the couch. He kept pumping his cock watching that thick cock on the screen. She pulled her panties to the side and started playing with her clit. She didn't last three seconds.

"Oh god...yes, mmmm...yes, yes, yes" she moaned as she nursed her orgasm with her finger. Robert's eyes darted from the screen to his wife and back to the screen. This was so fucking hot! Gina never masturbated in front of him before.

Gina moved up against him and slipped her fingers into his mouth. She whispered in his ear, "Suck that for me baby." She felt his tongue caress her fingers, lick her juice from them.

"I love watching you play with cock" she purred. "Use your tongue baby. I want to feel your tongue" she instructed. She started working her fingers slowly over his lips in a nice sensuous manner. "Now slow down a little...explore my finger with your tongue...let me feel you explore..."

His tongue slowed way down. He started running it sensually along the length of her finger. And when he got to the end he flicked it over the tip. Gina smiled to herself. "Yes honey...just like that" Gina said working them back and forth making his tongue chase them. "That feels so good...doesn't it feel good to have something in your mouth..."

The guy on the screen started moaning really loud and Robert knew this was going to be the cum shot. The guy started driving his cock into the other guy's mouth. Now that was fucking hot, Robert thought. The guy was literally fucking the other guys mouth. Robert pounded his cock harder. Then the guy pulled his cock from his mouth and started pumping it while aiming it at the guy's face.

Holy Shit! He's not going to... The first spurt splashed across the other guy's face. Oh man look at that! The guy jams his cock back in the other guy's mouth and moves his hands to the back of his head holding him down on his cock. Robert saw the muscles in his ass contract as he filled the other guys mouth full of cum.

Robert reached up and pulled Gina's fingers from his mouth. He grabbed her and through her on the couch. He took his steel hard cock and pushed it into her. She was so fucking wet his cock went straight in. They both moaned in unison.

"Fuck me stud! Fuck me with that hard cock" Gina yelled. She never talked nasty before. Robert loved it. He drove his cock into her like a man possessed. He couldn't believe how horny he was. His head was spinning. His cock was so hard he could fuck twenty women.

Each stroke felt so good. She was so fucking wet. He looked over at the screen. Now it was the other guys turn. He was working his cock into the other guy's mouth. Man, he couldn't believe this gay stuff was making him so fucking horny. He pumped Gina.

"Yeah, watch him baby... watch him suck that cock. You like that cock sucking" she taunted from underneath him. "That cock looks good in his mouth...look how he sucks it...he loves that cock...you love watching him too."

Robert was driving his cock into her. Fucking her never felt so good. She was talking so nasty. He could feel himself spinning out of control.

He felt something at his lips. It was Gina. She shoved her fingers back in his mouth. "Here...suck my cock. I want you to suck my cock!" It was the power of suggestion. Suddenly he was sucking cock. "Use your tongue baby...just like I taught you." He started caressing her finger, but now he was sucking cock. He pumped his cock into her and sucked cock...just like the guy on the screen.

The guy on the screen started pumping cum into the other guy's mouth. Robert sucked hard on Gina's finger. He was blindsided by the most powerful orgasm of his life. He jammed his cock as deep as he could into Gina and felt his balls literally pumping gallons of cum into her. He screamed around her fingers. Everything seemed to be happening at once. His body trembled and shook. His cock kept exploding.

Then he collapsed in a heap on top of her and floated off to la-la land. Gina could feel his cock inside her, throbbing. He was still hard as diamonds. He laid there for several minutes trying to pull himself together. What a fucking orgasm! He had never cum like that before, ever.

He managed to pull himself free of her and fell back against the couch. His cock was still hard and glistened with their juices.

Gina could feel his sperm leaking out of her. He had cum like a bull. She smiled over at him. His cock was standing straight up from his lap.

"Damn stud! That was hot" She ran her finger down her crotch and gathered some of his cum. He watched as she dabbed it on each of her nipples. Man that looked so hot. She looked at his erection and smiled. "This gay stuff really does it for you. Keep that thing hard while I go clean up. I'll be right back."

Robert found himself sitting alone on the couch stroking his cock. He couldn't believe his cock was still hard. He had cum twice! He looked up at the screen and saw the two guys again. The woman was no where to be found. The guys were locked in a sixty nine sucking each other's cock at the same time. Man it looked nasty. He couldn't believe he was still so fucking hard.

Man they sure made it look good he thought. He glanced nervously at the door. Gina was gone, he was alone. He wrapped his hand around his cock and gave it a lazy stroke. Sucking cock wouldn't be so bad, he thought. He could just imagine one doing something and the other one doing it back. What would that feel like?

Gina went to the bathroom and checked herself in the mirror. Man this was turning out better than she had hoped. She ran her finger down to her pussy. She was oozing cum. She coated each nipple with a liberal amount. Then she got some more and coated her lips. She puckered her lips in the mirror. You couldn't see it, but boy you could sure taste it. She smiled. She brushed her hair real quick and headed back to the den.

She peered through the doorway of the den and loved what she saw. There was her husband jacking off watching gay porn! She wasn't about to break that up. She glanced at the scene to see the two guys in a sixty nine. Perfect! Her finger naturally went to her clit. She would wait until they came in each other's mouth before going back in. She wanted Robert to get a nice long look at those nasty boys drinking cum.

Neither one of those guys looked gay, Robert thought. They were both buff too. Every muscle was perfectly defined. Clearly they both loved to suck cock. They made it look so good. He wondered what it would be like to suck cock. It couldn't be that hard. All you would have to do is what felt good to you. How hard could that be? He couldn't believe how much Gina liked watching those guys. She had been so wet.

The two guys started moaning again. Robert started pounding his cock harder. They were going to cum and he was going to cum with them. Then it happened. They both came at exactly the same time. It was a double cum shot!

Gina watched Robert pumping his cock as those boys swallowed all that cum. She was on the verge of orgasm herself. But she decided she would rather cum with Robert's cock inside her.

She walked in the den. Robert had almost forgotten about her. He felt slightly embarrassed pumping his cock like he was. She gave him a smile, straddled herself over him and lowered herself down on his cock.

"Mmm, you feel so good" she said. She leaned forward and gave him a nice long kiss. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth and started playing with his. Then she pulled free and said, "Suck my nipples baby. Suck them while I ride your nice hard cock." She leaned forward offering her breasts.

Robert smiled. Her nipples were so hard. She was so horny. Man he loved this. He leaned forward and took her left nipple between his lips. Gina smiled down at him as he nursed on it. That's my boy, she thought.

Her nipple tasted tangy. Then he remembered. He flicked his tongue gently over it several times. Yeah, that was good. Then he started sucking it.

She rocked back and forth on his cock. Everything was going just right. God he felt good inside her. She wanted to see Robert suck cock so bad.

"That's so hot baby. Now, do the other one" she said. Robert moved to her other nipple and sucked it between his lips. "Yeah baby...suck it" Get used to that taste, she thought, get used to swallowing that cum.

"Can you taste that sperm? Can you? That is so hot."

The more she talked, the more excited he became. His cock was so hard. All he could taste was sperm. The very thought made him horny. "Oh god Gina...get ready...oohhh...arrrrgggghhhhhh!" His cock exploded inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes" she screamed feeling his cum fill her. She rode his cock until his spasms stopped. He pulled his cock from her and collapsed on the couch.

But she was not through with him yet. She scooted over by him and turned around. Then she propped herself above him and lowered her pussy to his lips while taking his still twitching cock between her lips in a torrid sixty nine.

As soon as he opened his mouth to moan, Gina pushed a big load of cum from her pussy right into his mouth. His hands raced up and grabbed her hips. Then he pulled her down hard on his face and he literally sucked his cum from her pussy.

It was so hot, so erotic and incredibly exciting. He sucked hard causing Gina to orgasm really hard. "Shit! Ohhhhh....do it...suck that pussy." She could feel his tongue probing her. In her mind's eye she could see all that cum flowing into his mouth. More ripples coursed through her body. "Suck it, drink that cum!" She couldn't wait to get a dick in his mouth.

Robert awoke the next morning to Gina lazily playing with his cock.

"Good morning Mr. Sexy." A smile spread across his face. "You were pretty hot last night. I like that in a man."

"You were pretty hot yourself."

Gina took his hand and placed it on his cock. Then she kissed him. She kept kissing him until he started stroking it. She ripped the covers back and put her head on his chest so she could get a good look. He could feel her eyes on his cock. This was the second time he had masturbated for her. It struck him as a little weird, but then it started to feel good and he didn't care.

She brushed her lips against his nipple. She could feel his body jerk. She smiled. His nipples had always been so sensitive. "Those guys were really hot last night." Another lick. "You really got off to watching them." Another lick. "So did I." Lick. "I had no idea it would be so hot...I love watching guys suck cock."

He would never have guessed watching gay porn would make him so horny, but it did. His cock felt like steel all night long. Watching made her horny too. She had been a wild woman. He had been pretty wild himself. He played last night over again in his head. He did things he never even thought about. But it was all good. He would do it again in a heartbeat.

BACarter
BACarter
779 Followers
12