Gina's Work in the Wild

Story Info
Gina joins her friend to do some research. Hairy times!
3.5k words
4.4
15.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Gina was looking forward to doing some fieldwork for a couple of months after completing her degree. Being a nature loving girl she couldn't wait to spend time away from town and be immersed in the sound of birds singing and wild flowers blooming in the much anticipated warm sunshine as well as the big bonus of being reunited with an old college friend whom she hadn't seen for a couple of years.

Jack, her old friend Wendy's boyfriend, was going to pick Gina up from the nearest station and take her on the two hour drive through the wilds back to the small research centre. As they met for the first time there was a definite chemistry between them. Jack had a rugged look- strong arms, tanned from the outdoor life and had a good growth of stubble on his chin. Gina also noticed the hairy chest hairs trying to escape from the top of his shirt. Quite a hunk thought Gina and approved of Wendy's taste. Gina was dressed for travelling with a t-shirt and some light slacks but she could tell Jack found her attractive. After all she was the epitome of an all natural girl with lightly tanned features, a mop of unruly dark blond/brown hair with darker strong eyebrows. In fact if you looked hard enough there were finer hairs linking her brows, though not quite the famous Frida Kahlo unibrow! She had one of those faces that always seemed to be smiling and people always warmed to her.

The two hour drive seemed to pass in no time at all as they both chatted animatedly and laughed and joked like old buddies. As they arrived at the basic research centre Wendy was relaxing outside reading a book on a sun lounger wearing just a bikini bottom. Her dark hair was tied up behind her head and her body was certainly sun kissed from weeks in the warm sunshine. Though Gina tried not to stare (fortunately Wendy was still engrossed in her book at this point) her eyes couldn't help but notice the strong growth of long dark hair south of her bikini and growing well down her inner thighs as well as a little also peeking out from the top and a thin trail to her navel. There were also some very fine hairs on the tops of her thighs but only showed as they glinted in the sunshine. Her calves though were conventionally clean shaven to the knees.

As Wendy realised they were here she leapt up to embrace her old mate Gina and the girls were soon chatting ten to the dozen about old times and even a little about the botanical surveying Gina would be doing. Gina would stay here for three days before driving up the coast for two weeks about 100 miles north before returning to base for a few more weeks. It soon became apparent that Wendy had gone au natural in the armpit department too as Gina could see a curly dark mass of hair when she raised her arms.

Jack and Wendy started preparing for an early supper as well as a couple of bottles of wine to help lubricate the food and have some more entertaining banter. Time flew and it was time to retire for the evening. Gina had a room next to Jack and Wendy. She was just dropping off when she was stirred by the creaks and squeaks next door. Gina was envious as her mate was being bonked by Jack. As she lay there hearing the groans and whispers she had to stroke herself fantasising about being fucked by Jack, running her fingers through his hairy manly chest and feeling his cock vibrate inside her while he nibbled her nipples and caressed her hairy body.

Gina woke early with the dawn chorus and decided to get up and have a shower. She didn't realise that Jack was also up and about. As she started to undress, Jack's eyes were transfixed as he stayed hidden. Gina took off her top and with her arms raised Jack was turned on by the spectacle of her well shaped breasts and the thick dark hair that grew in her pits, Though the hair wasn't as dark as Wendy's the growth was much fuller and probably the hairiest he had ever seen. His shorts were struggling to contain his erect, excited cock. As Gina started to remove her slacks the pressure became more intense as he spotted a veritable forest escaping her undies. The thick dark blond hair extended about a quarter of the way down her pale thighs. A lighter growth continued down to her knees but below here she possessed the hairiest legs he'd seen on a woman. Certainly hairier than his and the hair was long, darker than the hair on her head and most definitely shaggy! As Gina started soaping and showering her all natural hairy body Jack sneaked away before Gina noticed him spying on her. In any case he had no option but to secrete himself and have the most almighty wank over what he had just witnessed!

Jack was still missing as Gina joined Wendy in the kitchen. Morning pleasantries were soon overtaken by girl talk. Gina told Wendy she was lucky to have such a hunky guy and she felt envious of Wendy's bonking last night. Wendy was a little embarrassed that Gina had overheard their nocturnal antics and apologised, but Gina was happy for Wendy. just saying it was frustrating she had no one to fuck her.

Gina also brought up the topic of Wendy's vigorous bikini growth saying she was surprised as at college Wendy was one of the first of the students to get a Brazilian. In fact she'd never seen Wendy with more than a small area of cropped stubble for pubes in her college days. Wendy laughed and started to explain her now hirsute status. When she first got with Jack they got on really well yet in the bedroom department things were less exciting.

Then one day she noticed he'd been looking at some porn on his lap top. When he went out she was inquisitive to see what he had been looking at. After all he did seem to be spending a lot of time with his computer. She soon discovered what really turned him on. Not a shorn beaver which she'd thought all guys preferred but all the models he was ogling had full pubic hair- not just a groomed V but lush, untrimmed pubes growing beyond the confines of knickers or swim wear. Dark hair, blond hair, red hair- it didn't matter, but luxuriant it had to be. She also noticed quite a few of the women he fantasised about had either pit stubble or a full furry growth there.

Later when he got back she didn't want to admit to spying on his hidden passions but brought up the topic of growing out her pubes. She could tell how excited he was at the prospect of Wendy with a full bush. Though it was uncomfortable for her growing out as the stubble itched, it was a lot less time keeping it all under control. Once it had grown out fully it was no longer itchy and she learned to love her new womanly fur. As she evolved into a bushy girl Jack's lovemaking was becoming more intense and he developed an insatiable appetite for sex. He just needed to see a peek of pubes to get an instant erection. Similarly he just adored her musty hairy pits- to stroke the curls and nuzzle them.

Gina said Wendy was so lucky and bemoaned her lack of dick action. Wendy had a glint in her eyes and said as Jack was so horny it would give her a respite if she was happy to share Jack's action. She remembered that unlike herself at college Gina was always known as the hairy hippy student so knew Jack would be champing at the bit to fuck her. Gina's face was of total shock at Wendy's proposal mixed with amazed joy at the prospect.

Following breakfast Wendy had to disappear for a few hours to do some quadrat surveys. She'd spoken to Jack as she left and it didn't take Jack long to enter the kitchen where Gina was studying a flora.

Small talk soon started to get deeper and more intimate. Jack sympathised at Gina's lack of a boyfriend and intimate pleasures. Their eyes began to lock and slowly moved towards each other, Within seconds their lips locked and began passionately kissing, tongues entwined and soft sighs uttered. Jack then ripped off Gina's top and lustily gazed at her perfect pert breasts before raising her left arm and noisily started nuzzling the soft forest of fur there. Gina could see a damp patch in his shorts as his cock was dying to be unleashed. She momentarily lowered her arm and unzipped Jack's trousers and his cock came out dancing with no extra help. She laughed and said he seemed to find her attractive. As she stroked his oozing dick he spoke breathily at how turned on by her womanly natural body he was; how aroused he was by her incredibly hairy pits. Jack eased down Gina's slacks and placed his excited penis between her lips, lost in a dense forest of wild hair.

As Jack started to pound away Gina was delighted to be rocked by this hunk of a guy, caressing his head and stroking his stubble. Jack was so aroused by Gina's hairy body he climaxed pretty quickly. He then held Gina close kissing her with relish and his hand exploring her furry pussy before finding her aroused clitoris and giving her some pleasurable stroking. As Gina purred appreciatively her hands started to caress Jack's furry chest and she particularly loved his flat, hairy tummy. Not only was Gina a hairy girl but she also loved some male fuzz too! With her clit being manipulated, her nipples sucked and her fuzz caressed Gina soon climaxed herself and could see Jack was ready for some more action as his dick was again standing to attention!

Gina took off Jack's trousers totally, leaving him with just an opened shirt remaining. Jack reciprocated pulling off Gina's slacks and removing her undies over her legs and feet while Gina took off her top. Jack looked at Gina with sheer rapture. Her furry bush was even better than those he'd lusted after on his PC. What a body! Gina slipped her hairy legs around Jack's waist and positioned herself facing Jack and lowered herself so his ardent dick would penetrate her hungry vagina. She raised both her arms to really excite Jack. He could taste the pheromones emanating from her furry pits, the thick hair coated with sweet sweat and this was a hirsute vision of heaven. Jack thrusted away as though his life depended on it. This time Jack was able to hold on more. Gina sighed and moaned and this time they could climax in unison, both moaning loudly and Gina's eyes welled up with tears. Jack began to withdraw his dick firing on all cylinders and Gina took it in her trembling hands and scattered the warm semen all over her hairy legs until he was spent Jack began to rub it in the dark blond pelt and then they both them fell into each others arms again exhausted but sated..

Before long Wendy returned and said with a glint in her eyes she was pleased that Jack and Gina were getting on! Their dishevelled clothing didn't hide the clues to the amorous antics that had been going on. Also Wendy could detect that warm glow of a woman newly sated by sex from Gina. As a skilled ecologist she also had a keen eye for detail. She remembered from college days that Gina had pretty hairy legs and could only remember seeing them shaved a couple of times but on this occasion she could see that Gina's leg fur was matted in places with something sticky. She didn't need to ask what happened!

Wendy also knew that Jack would be all fired up like a rabbit on heat so she would get a bloody good fuck herself later!

Despite having Wendy's expressed permission to have intimate relations with her boyfriend, Gina felt a little guilty about their passionate activities. Wendy seemed quite excited though and was in lively mood and told Gina she was now part of their close little family and said the fun times had begun. Meal time flew by as Wendy was now keen to hit the sack with Jack herself and bid goodnight to Gina. Wendy's final words though left Gina perplexed as she said something about a special induction ceremony now she was part of their little family. Getting into bed, still radiating with joy after sex with Jack, her mind was wandering over Wendy's comments.

As Gina left her room in the morning Wendy was already up and beckoned her over to a chair in the kitchen. Embracing her she said she had a special pampering session planned for her. Wendy removed Gina's top and slid down her slacks leaving her just in her underwear. Wendy eyed up Gina from head to toe and back again and said she could see why Jack was so aroused by her shapely, hairy body. She admired all the thick fur on Gina's inner thighs saying she thought it was hot too. Placing a towel on the chair she eased Gina down on it and raised both arms up and said she would like to handcuff her hands onto fittings on the wall above the chair. Having secured Gina, Wendy said there was nothing to worry about and stroked the thick hair in Gina's pits that was now on full display as her hands were shackled above her. Wendy then fetched a stool to rest Gina's hairy legs on. Wendy then started to stroke the long hairs growing so profusely on Gina's calves and then pinching a small handful of them! Wendy then left the room and returned with a basin of water. Then she came back with some special soap. She opined that she hoped I was going to enjoy what came next.

At that point Jack entered the room with just his underpants on and was armed with a clean straight razor. Gina looked confused and uttered something about Jack loving hairy women. Wendy giggled and said that Jack did indeed love hairy women but also there was hairy and there was HAIRY! Continuing Wendy said Gina was blessed with the most gorgeous sexy and hairy body but sometimes nature needs a little refining to magnify the beauty and achieve perfection.

Again Wendy started running her fingers through Gina's thick leg hair before running a wet flannel up her left leg. The leg hair now wet and flattened against Gina's skin looked darker and like the pelt of an animal as it covered the skin. Wendy now assiduously soaped Gina's legs ruffling the long hairs into an untidy tangle. By now Gina was a bit more relaxed if somewhat confused by the proceedings. Wendy now stepped back and Jack moved over in her place. He said nothing but smiled sweetly at Wendy and took hold of her left foot. He peered upwards and admired the full flowering pits facing down at him. Then with deep concentration he took the blade from the ankle and with great care ran it upwards towards Gina's knee; thick bunches of long hair toppling like skittles from her calves. Jack rinsed the blade free from the hair in the bowel and looked tentatively at a path of newly mown hair- free calf surround by the remaining pelt. Staying silent he repeated the process on an adjacent strip of leg slowly denuding Gina's hirsute gam.

Gina felt somewhat as though she was in a trance- not quite believing what was happening and yet... somehow she was slowly coming round to even enjoying the process. Jack had strong hands yet was very nimble and somehow she loved the fact he was taking control. She did notice that his dick seemed to be enjoying the procedure too. After ten minutes or so Jack had totally cleared the thick fuzz from the front of her leg and raised it so he could clear the wet hair still clinging on the back of her calf. Pausing having depilated one calf Wendy took a photo of Gina with one smooth hairless leg contrasting with the right leg still most definitely fur clad. Much to Wendy's amazement she was feeling pretty aroused herself at being shaved. Before long she now had two gleaming smooth hair free lower limbs which strongly contrasted with her full furry bush and wildly hairy pits. Looking down into the bowl of water even Gina was shocked at how the dark water was just one thick mass of leg hair!

As Jack took away the razor Wendy towelled down Gina's unusually smooth calves and then held a mirror to Wendy saying doesn't that look hot?! Perfect combo of smooth and wildly hairy. As Jack returned it was obvious he had the most amazing hard-on. Wendy slid Jack's throbbing dick out of his pants and vigorously masturbated him as Gina stayed manacled. Jack was in orgasmic heaven and as he came Wendy directed the hot spunk onto Gina's shorn legs, rubbing it in her calves as a lubricant.

Releasing Gina , Wendy said hope she enjoyed her special induction to their hairy family. Gina said she hadn't seen her legs without any hair for a few years and probably wouldn't have bothered to do them herself as she can't be bothered and the stubble grows back so quickly. But though she had grown to like her hairy body and liked the feel of the breeze blowing through her leg hair she had to admit it was quite an erotic treat to have had them shaved by Jack. If she was totally honest she was pretty much aroused by Jack's pampering. As Jack had gone out Wendy began to stroke Gina's smooth legs saying how lovely they felt. She then whisked down Gina's undies and started fondling the long hairs of her bush and said she had longed to explore Wendy's body full of different textures, smooth and hairy. Burying her face in Wendy's snug bush she parted Gina's lips to give her tongue an experienced work out on Gina's love organ. Breathlessly both girls started to squeal with delight and as they climaxed held each other in their arms, their smooth legs enwrapped together and their lips locked. Both girls brushed each others furry bushes with tender strokes before bursting into giggles as they compared their hirsute beavers.

Work had to begin as Gina had to borrow the truck and drive 100 miles north to do some more quadrat surveys comparing the vegetation composition with the research centre, She would soon be back in a couple of weeks to see Wendy and Jack. She hadn't thought of herself as bisexual before but was looking forward to being fucked by Jack as well as a more tender intimacy with Wendy. Maybe she was physically attracted to Wendy as she was also a hairy girl with a glorious full bush and furry pits?

Two weeks passed pretty quickly and as if it were yesterday she was driving back to the station. As she walked down there was no sign of Wendy who was probably catching up with field work and Jack was laying on a blanket of the ground fast asleep with an empty bottle of beer beside him. As it was a hot day Gina had opted for a short skirt and to stay cool had on no undies and just a bra up top. Being a naturally hirsute woman Gina's hair grows back quickly which is one of the reasons she quit shaving in the first place.

Gina was feeling mischievous so sought out the handcuffs which Wendy had used on her and then crept out and secured them gently on Jack so as not to wake him. Her calves which were perfectly smooth when she left two weeks ago were now covered in a thick dark stubble- in just a fortnight the bristles were already approaching a centimetre long. Positioning herself beside Jack she started to gently rub her prickly legs over Jack's torso. He woke up promptly and in shock wondering what was happening to him. Gina laughed and the Jack started laughing her too saying she had legs like a gorilla! She stroked Jack's head before running her hands down her stubbly legs and with a wink of her eyes said she probably needed a shave!

Releasing Jack they both laughed and embraced as Jack ran his hands down her bristly calves. Gina then extracted Jack's bulging dick and carefully rubbed it along her calves.Jack couldn't wait and surprisingly enjoyed the sensation of Gina's rough regrowth rubbing over his shoulders as he pounded away amongst her furry undergrowth- one place he'd never wield a hair raising blade.

Amazingly a lot of scientific data was amassed over the couple of months Gina was at the research station despite the regular rampant sex sessions like she'd never known before, lots of hairy adoration and of course the occasional sensual leg shaving session for the perfect hairy goddess.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers