Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take good care of my body why doesn't my husband pay any attention to me anymore?" She thought. Sitting down on the toilet she faced the mirror spread her legs and gave herself another orgasm, as she thought of the way Marcel treats her.

Not bothering to put on any bedclothes Ginger went to bed nude. Her husband was surprised at her state of undress, when he leaned over and gave her a kiss. He put his hand on her naked breast and fell asleep curled up next to her.

The next morning Roger awoke alone in the bed. He took a shower and got dressed for work. He went to the kitchen to find Ginger nude she prepared breakfast, as she hummed a happy tune out loud.

"Ginger what has gotten into you lately you came home with no panties on one day, you wear sexy clothes out, you went to bed nude last night and today you made my breakfast while your nude?" said Roger looking at her a little confused.

"Well it hasn't been you getting into me lately we know that. I am trying to show you how much I love you, but you're not getting the message I guess. I would like you to pay more attention to me, now the kids are not here we could play around more before we become too old. We could be more spontaneous and have sex in more places in the house." She said to Roger ready to cry she was so frustrated with the way things are presently.

"I have too much work to do. I wish I had the energy to chase you around the house, but it is taking all my energy to keep up with the younger consultants in our area." Said Roger as he finished his breakfast and left the house giving Ginger a kiss on the lips while rubbing her moist pussy he felt bad he had a meeting first thing this morning.

Just the mere fraction of a minute her husband touched her intimately made her very horny. As her husband drove out of the driveway Ginger went to the living room couch. She put one leg on the couch and the other on the floor opening herself up for easy access to her clit and labia. She proceeded to run her finger along her wet slit from her clit into her vaginal opening. It only took Ginger two minutes to orgasm. She let out a scream it felt so good. She lay back on the couch still keeping her legs spread and gently she rubbed her wet pussy. She toyed with her pubic hair; she twirled the hair in her fingers as she thought of way to satisfy her craving for sex.

Getting up from the couch she went to the washer and put in a load of wash. She looked out in her back yard, she had a wicked idea. It is semi private the only person who would see her, if she went outside is her neighbor in the corner lot, but his is old and blind. He probably wouldn't notice her out there. She argued with the devil on her shoulder until the wash finished. Ginger put the wet clothes in a basket and brought them out to the clothesline. She opened the door and went outside completely nude. Ginger could feel her nipples get hard and her pussy moisten. This excites her she thought blushing.

Hanging the clothes on the line, as Ginger bent down to pick up another garment to hang, she could feel her pussy open and more moisture seeping out of her running down the inside of her legs. Looking over her shoulder she could see her elderly neighbor out in his yard working in his garden. It took him a few minutes to notice Ginger, but when he did he stopped what he was doing, not believing he was seeing his prim and proper neighbor completely nude hanging her clothes. He watched her mesmerized by her naked beauty. She turned and looked at him after she was done. On the way into the house she gave him a big smile and waved at him while giving him a full frontal view of her body.

"I guess he is not as blind as he says, "She giggled as she went inside her house.

As she was dusting and vacuuming the house the phone rang it was Marcel. "I would like you to come to Springfield for the day if you can today? I am looking for a model, so I can do a few figure studies and would like you to model for them." He asked her.

"I can't come there today it's too late, but I could come into town tomorrow. I can be there by 11 am." She told Marcel excited he thought of her as a model.

"That would be fine." Marcel said.

"How should I dress?" She asked.

"As you know I like you to," Said Marcel to see how she would be dressed the following day.

After her husband went to work the next day Ginger took a shower, she took time to shave her legs and trim her pubic hair. She looked in the full length mirror while drying off. She had little tremors of embarrassment brought on by the knowledge she would be naked in front of Marcel. Modeling for the young man she didn't know well.

Today Ginger didn't bother to dress in anything but her London Fog. She left the house and she entered her SUV for the drive to Springfield. Good thing there is such a long distance between the Lee exit and the Westfield exit. Ginger would have turned the SUV around and went back home, if there was an exit between, but she was only about ten minutes from Springfield, so she was committed to the humiliation she will endure at the request of Marcel.

Parking her SUV on the street in front of Marcel's apartment, Ginger exited the vehicle, locked it, and then walked to the Apartment entrance. She rang the bell and the electric lock clicked her in. She walked up the stairs to the apartment door. It opened before she knocked. Marcel stood at the door with young men and young women in back of him.

"May I take your coat Ginger?" said Marcel.

"What all These people doing here Marcel?" Said Ginger holding her coat tightly around her body.

"They are here to draw with me." He said while holding his hand out for her coat.

"I can't model for them nude I thought I was modeling only for you." She said with tears in her eyes and humiliation written all over her face.

"Suit yourself, you can go, but I won't call you again you are making me look foolish in front of my friends." Marcel said looking sad.

"Let me meet your friends first and then I will remove my coat." She said with tears in her eyes and feeling very humiliated the way Marcel is speaking to her.

"No, you can leave." Marcel said as he shut the door in Gingers face.

Mad. Ginger stormed out of the building to her car. She sat in the car and cried for over thirty-five minutes. "What did I do to deserve this treatment my Marcel? I just want to be loved and he wants to humiliate me." Ginger thought as she dried her eyes, combed her hair, fixed her make-up and go out of her SUV.

She went to the door and rang the bell. Marcel buzzed her in after she introduced herself, but not before he told her she had to remove her coat in the hall before she enters his apartment.

Ginger walked up the stairs, as she slowly unbuttoned her coat as she ascended the stairs. By the time she was at the door her coat was opened and anyone coming toward her could see her totally exposed. She stood in front of the door and rang the bell. She blushed profusely at her coming humiliation. Marcel opened it and asked for her coat. she only hesitated a moment and then removed her coat. Marcel took the coat and left the mature woman standing in the hall nude. Ginger was in a panic as she heard someone come into the building, but they went to an apartment on the first floor.

12