Ginger

Story Info
He makes Ginger drink.
1.3k words
4.03
42.3k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have met only once but you have realised I need a firm hand, you realise I will not let go unless I am made to. You tell me you will arrive at mine some time from 9pm onwards, you tell me I must be ready for you, that I must be on all fours ready to take your cock in any of my three fuck holes. You tell me if you decide to call into a friends on the way that is your choice and that you might not get to mine till 10 or later but I won't know so I must be ready and waiting from 9.

At 8.50 you send me a text message stating I have 10mins and I must drink 5pints of water then get ready for your arrival...I do as instructed drink the water and I climb onto my bed on all fours and wait...I look at the clock and the time is 8.59pm I made it, I didn't think I would, I'd had a busy day, as I watch each minute tick over, each feeling like an hour I start to imagine how our night will go.

My 1st question is why you had me drink the water...you probably don't want me to dehydrate or something I thought....my mind starts to wonder about where you might chose to put your cock 1st. Will you feed me the cum I crave, will your fuck my face and allow me to drink your cum...oh god I hope so. But saying that you forbid me to play all day and my cunt aches to be touched, will you relieve that ache? Will you come into the room see me on all fours and ram your cock deep into my wanting cunt...Mmmm the thought has me so excited. or will you have no thought for my needs and will you just take my ass plunging to the depths of my darkest desires, that taboo area I love to have used....

I look at the clock it is 9.45 I have spend 45 mins thinking about how the night will go and I start to feel an urgency...no not that sexual urgency to be filled and used, I have felt that all day, this is an urgency to use the bathroom, that water has made it's way to my bladder and god do I need to piss. I do hope you arrive soon I do hope you cum quickly, wherever you chose to cum, so I can beg permission to use the bathroom...oh god I do hope I can wait, should I just go, you would never know...but what if you arrive and I am not on all fours. My punishment would be severe. I can wait, I am sure of it...

The red numbers on the clock change again it is now 9.50 and I hear the door open...you are here, oh thank god for your arrival, I know I am not to speak to you till you have spoken to me so I remain quiet and in position. You must notice the expression on my face, the quiver of my legs as I try to hold on to the water. What are you doing?...you are just standing there I need to go to the bathroom god sir please take of your pants fuck me and let me go to the bathroom, I remain silent only wishing for your speed.

Finally you drop your pants and aim your cock at my mouth...oh god no not there I cant hold any more fluid...but being the dutiful slave I am I open my mouth and engulf your cock, you place a hand either side of my head and start to fuck my face slowly at 1st inching you hard cock in my mouth a little at a time but once you get about half way your discipline gives way to animal instinct and you stop being slow. You grab my hair in each of your fists and start to fuck my face like a wild man, your cock keeps hitting the back of my throat and I am gagging uncontrollably you know you need to back off else I will be sick so you slow your pace for a second or two so I can catch my breath then you start again. I am sure this had gone on for hours. It feels like an eternity but I know it's probably only been 5min but my urge for the bathroom has increased 10fold.

Finally you say it, the words I so desperately need to hear..."I'm Cumming, don't you miss a drop, my little cum whore" and you fill my mouth with your hot creamy cum it runs down my throat god it tastes fantastic a taste I have craved since I gave my 1st blowjob when I was 15.

You pull out my mouth cup my chin with your hand and raise my head so I can look at you...you smile tell me what a good slut I have been and ask me how I feel...that is my cue I know now I can talk..

"hello sir, thank you for feeding me your cum this evening, thank you for using my mouth as it is yours to use....I am feeling very well although I have a strong urgency to urinate sir... may I be excused?"

You smile and put your fingers at the entrance to my cunt and tell me to let go you tell me to relieve that need...I explain to you I can't, I need to go so bad but can't do it in front of you! You move you mouth to my ear and whisper to me...

"Are you disobeying slut? You know the penalty for not doing as you are told, the only words I want to hear come from your mouth is yes, thankyou and sir. You are to do as I say, you will do whatever I tell you to do because you have given yourself to me... so when I tell you to piss you fucking well piss,do you understand? now I will tell u one more time....let go of that need slut...piss for me your master"

Oh god I want to curl up in shame, doing this is so wrong and so dirty, but it gets me so hot and you know it, you know I like to be made to do things I wouldn't normally do. You know it gets me off...and it does so I let go, as you told me I must, and I feel the warmth of my piss escaping me while you finger my cunt. I am not sure which feels best, your fingers working my clit or the relief I am getting from finally relieving myself. I hadn't noticed at the time as I was on all fours and you were behind me but you had grabbed the glass from the bedside cabinet when you were whispering to me and you had placed it under me

You tell me I am a good girl, tell me I have pleased you and a smile covers my blushing face. You tell me to sit on the bed and relax for a moment I have been on all fours in that position for sometime.

I get comfortable and you hand me a glass, I take it looking a little puzzled at the contents. The glass feels warm...this isn't apple juice! You tell me to drink, as I raise the glass to my lips I realise the glass is the one from the bedside cabinet that was only minutes ago empty. I twist my face knowing what you expect of me. you look at me sternly and ask if I have a problem. I know better than to disobey again and raise the glass to my lips and drink the warm fluid from the glass. You smile and tell me next time I drink piss it will be straight from your cock.

You put the empty glass to one side and have me lie on my back you tie my hands above my head to the bed spread my legs and slide your cock deep into my pussy. Fucking me with long deep thrusts giving me a release i've needed all day.....