Ginger

Story Info
Woman submits to the unknown.
1.5k words
3.79
29.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly stood by the window watching the cars pass by on the rainy street. It was dark already. She was waiting for her master to come home from work. Her mind was beginning to wander when she heard the soft click of the door opening behind her.

"Don't turn around my pet," he said softly.

She could feel the excitement welling up inside her. She closed her eyes and smiled as he walked up behind her. In his hand he held a black piece of cloth. Slowly he raised the cloth above her head and slipped it over her eyes tying is snugly in back. She tried to lift her hands to feel the fabric but he grabbed on to them and gently held them in place. He gradually moved his hands up her arms and over her shoulders turning her to face him. One hand remained on her neck the other on her cheek. He kissed her forehead, between her eyebrows, the tip of her nose and finally her lips. She returned the kiss sucking on his tongue and gently biting his lip. He didn't allow her to kiss him for long and pulled back knowing that she wanted more. He held her hand and slowly led her towards the front door. When she heard the familiar click of the door again she paused.

"Master, I am in my nightgown," she whispered.

"Trust me."

The tone of voice he used calmed her. She relaxed. She did trust him. He started moving again leading her to the passenger side door of the car. He opened the door and helped her inside. She buckled up as he walked around the front of the car and got in on the drivers side. He turned the key and started the ignition.

They drove for about 10 minutes. Because of the blindfold she was acutely aware of the sound of the purring engine, the cars passing by on either side of them, and her masters breathing. She felt every bump and every movement. She was sensitive to everything around her. Suddenly the car stopped. She heard him turn of the car, unbuckle his seatbelt, and open the door. She quickly unbuckled her own as he walked around and opened the passenger door. She held out her hand and he took hold of it guiding her out of the car. He closed the door and they headed up onto the sidewalk.

"Step," he warned when they reached the curb.

He guided her into a building. She could sense that they were walking through a lobby of some sort. She could feel people staring at her. Remembering that she was in her nightgown she curled inward ever so slightly.

"It's ok my dear," he said knowing how uncomfortable she felt.

His gentle hand on the small of her back was reassuring. He directed her into an elevator pressing the button for the 6th floor. At the fourth floor another couple joined them. He moved her aside to allow room for the new passengers. At the 6th floor they got off and he led her to a room not too far down the hall. She heard the door open and he gently pushed her inside. The strong scent of vanilla hit her immediately.

She entered the room and he moved her so that her back was to the bed. Her hands rested at her side waiting for his next move. She could hear him undressing in the corner of the room and the padding of his bare feet as he walked back towards her. He stood there, not touching her, barely breathing, letting the anticipation grow. She could wait no longer; she started to reach out for him.

"No," he said firmly. She retracted, quickly putting her hand back at her side. He let her stay there for another minute then reached under the nightgown and began massaging her most intimate parts. She gasped. He continued to gently massage her until he could feel the juices building up. Her head lolled back and forth as her excitement grew. Then he stopped and pulled his hand away. She was disappointed but knew that something better would come soon enough. He placed his finger on her lips. It was still covered in her juices.

"Lick it clean my darling," he said. And she did very eagerly. He wiggled his finger inside her mouth tickling her tongue. She smiled and let out a little giggle. "That's a good girl," he praised.

He removed his fingers and placed his hands on her thighs moving them up slowly bringing the silky material with them. He held on to it and pulled it over her head as she lifted her arms. Now she stood completely naked. She felt vulnerable and uncomfortable.

The air was cool and her nipples hardened. He noticed and started teasing them, rubbing them between his index finger and thumb. One of his hands moved up to support her back as he kissed her neck and gently pushed her onto the bed. His kisses and caresses traveled down her body. Her skin tingled, her breathing slowed, she turned her head to the side and opened her mouth letting out a quiet breath of air. Finally he reached his destination and hovered above it. She could feel her pubic hairs stirring under his breath. He moved a little lower and touched his tongue to her slit. Oh the feeling was magnificent. He started licking and lapping. He teased her with varying speeds and strengths. Finally he moved his way to her clit and sucked on it. She moaned and writhed under his touch. She was about to cum. She begged him.

"Please master, please can I cum now?"

"No, my pet, don't you cum. Not now," he warned.

She held herself back as the pressure increased. He stopped and moved away leaving her panting on the bed. Taking her hand he helped her sit up and turn around so that she was kneeling on the bed.

"Rest your head on the pillow he said." She obediently followed his directions. Her ass was in the air with her cheeks spread. What was he doing? She could hear him behind her retrieving something from a drawer. Then she felt him open up her cheeks as something cold and wet touched her anus. He didn't leave it there long but slowly pushed it inside her. Her ass unwillingly opened up to the intruder. It didn't fill her up much and it wasn't very long. She didn't know what it was. Then suddenly the burning began. She gasped as it intensified. She started to lift her head.

"Stay down," he said firmly and she placed her head back on the pillow.

All senses were lost except for feeling. All she could focus on was the searing pain in her rear. She was writhing and panting, tears streaming down her face. After what seemed like a lifetime the pain began to subside some. Her master walked up to her grabbing hold of the knob that had been the source of her pain. He gave a light tug and the pain increased again. She hissed. Suddenly she could feel him adding lube to her burning hole. It was cool and eased the burning sensation a bit. He helped her to the end of the bed so that she was bent over it. He grabbed onto her hips and placed the tip of his hard cock to her anus. Slowly he pushed himself inside. He had been training her for this, using bigger and bigger objects to stretch her out. He started out slowly then increased his speed. The burning sensation returned. She was on fire. Her juices were now dripping down the inside of her thighs. He pounded harder and faster his climax drawing near.

"If you want you may touch yourself," he panted.

She reached her hand down and began pinching and rubbing her swollen and increasingly sensitive clit. That was too much for her. She could barely control herself.

"Master, may I cum now? Please sir" She begged.

"Yes, cum for me my pet," he howled. She threw her head back and cried out, both of them having an earth shattering orgasm together. She moaned and breathed in sharply. He stopped and removed his penis letting his cum drip out of the still burning asshole. He sat down next to her on the bed as she collapsed. He removed her blindfold and moved the hair from her eyes.

"Do you want a taste?" he asked.

"Please."

She moved between his legs and licked his cock clean sucking out all the juice. She looked up at him with affection as she teased the head. " No teasing," he said removing the penis from her mouth. She laid her head in his lap as he played with her hair.

"Master, can I give you oral next time?"

"Yes."

"What did you put in me that hurt so much?" Her attention brought to the lingering pain.

"Ginger."