Ginger & Her Daddy Become Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Ginger and her Daddy get closer.
2k words
4.4
103.7k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

Ginger my eighteen-year-old daughter looked so much like my now dead wife Ginny I sometimes called her by her mother’s name. A few days before I’d spied on her and got myself into a compromising position. But this was taboo, despite me not seeing her grow up as my wife had left me for a rich elderly man when Ginger was a baby.

I’d come to my senses and resolved not to get sexually involved with her ever again but as she strolled around the house in very little it was so difficult.

Surely Ginger wouldn’t flaunt her body in front of her sixty eight year old father fifty years her senior would she? No of course not, it was all in my imagination, she probably just didn’t realize how turned on her near naked body made me!

One day Ginger invited her best friend Jenny to come round for a sleep over. They giggled and both wore little as they walked around, Jenny had tiny tight hot pants and a tube top, while ginger just skimpy panties and a half cup bra.

Although I was fifty years older than both girls their young lithe bodies excited me so much! Jenny was a beautiful blond and not related to me but despite this it was Ginger that I desired. Was I a pervert lusting for my own daughter, or was it her striking resemblance to my now deceased wife that was the attraction?

Eventually the two teenagers went up to bed showering together, squealing like thirteen year olds. As usual Gingers door had been left ajar and by positioning the hall mirror I could be a voyeur again! Jenny exited the shower first and I noted she wasn’t a true blond as her hairy bush was dark brown.

Jenny’s figure was on the chubby side with small perfectly formed C cup tits. But Gingers body was absolutely perfect her E cup boobs contrasting with her slim film star hips and long freckled sexy legs.

The girls got into bed and from my bedroom next door I could hear them talking. Jenny was telling Ginger about all the boys she’d dated and fucked. She couldn’t believe my daughter wasn’t playing the field as well!

I heard Ginger reply in a load almost shouting voice, “Oh I prefer older men I can’t stand boys.” “Really?” Jenny queried, do you mean thirty year olds?” “No silly,” Ginger replied I like my men to be much older than that; my dad’s age is perfect!”

“Would you fuck your old dad?” Jenny asked incredulously. “Well,” Ginger said with a note of excitement in her voice, “I might, but he’d have to make the first move!” My cock became painfully rigid hearing my girl child say this! “Your awful, Ginger!” Jenny said giggling, “but he’s rather sexy for an old man I’ve got to say, I noticed him looking at my bum earlier!

Shall we tease him tomorrow by walking around nude?” “No that’s going to far,” Ginger, replied, “I don’t wear much now and I enjoy his embarrassment, especially if I can get his cock hard besides that I’m still a virgin!” my daughter said, “perhaps I’ll let a very old man break me in before I pick myself a young guy to marry!

“You’re terrible Ginger, wanting to fuck a man who’s nearly seventy and your own father to boot!” Jenny exclaimed. “Perhaps I should fuck your dad myself and see if it feels different with his old cock shooting sperm into my pussy?” There was a lot of giggling and conspiratorial whispering then I heard no more.

The next day they did tease me both walking around in thongs and little lacy almost see through bras. I was happy with this but they sure made me Horney. After Jenny went home Ginger continued the teasing until I’d lost my resolve and needed to see her entire body again.

I watched Ginger leave her shower through my mirror. I couldn’t believe my luck when she sat on a chair facing the semi open door.

Better was to come as she had a bowl of water and a lady shaver. As she scraped the tiny ginger hairs from her long freckled legs I had a perfect view of her pussy slit opening and closing with each movement. She couldn’t see my reflection in the mirror and be putting on a special show for my eyes only could she? No not my virgin daughter surly!

However I was already hard from this wonderful voyeuristic experience and almost came when she started shaving the hair from her labia and mons. Soon all the wonderful red hair was gone and her freckled pussy looked so sexy and inviting.

Within seconds she’d climbed onto the four-poster bed and covered her body with the thin sheet. As it was mid summer no other covering was needed. I went to bed as the show was over for the night but was unable to settle.

I tossed and turned but all the teasing had done the work of making me ultra Horney. I tried to resist my urges but my stiff cock dragged me into her presence once more. I couldn’t resist seeing her perfect body again close up covered by those freckles that emphasized her perfection rather than distracting from it.

I’d taken the precaution this time of wearing my short robe to cover my ever-present erection. At least if she woke I could pretend I was just tucking her in, or that was the plan.

On the bedside table I saw something that made me think, a packet of birth control pills. Checking them I noted half were missing, why was she using them if she’d not been having sex I wondered? Perhaps she was planning to loose her virginity soon, no not my little girl I couldn’t bear another man to have her.

Ginger was obviously fast asleep as her shallow breathing proved. She looked many years younger lying there so relaxed on her back. I just couldn’t resist it I had to see her body just one more time before I lost her to another rampant male.

I was in luck without my help as she moved and the thin sheet slipped from her body. I drew in breath; she was perfection, completely shaved now, her pussy shiny from the soothing oil she’d applied after shaving.

I almost died from excitement as I watched her legs opening wide to giving me an uninterrupted view of her cunt. Her body was so wonderful with my cock hard I’d lost any inhibitions I had. I wanted to feel, to touch my girl.

Could I stroke and fondle her breasts, that would be sneaky I knew but I couldn’t resist her beauty. With my hands shaking I reached for her boobs and lightly brushed their soft pliable flesh. She was still, so I lightly rubbed both nipples between my fingers.

Ginger seemed to be having a sexy dream fuelled no doubt by my administrations. Her eyes flickered open for a moment; did she realize it was her old father fondling her big boobs? Was that a brief smile of recognition, or just a manifestation of her lust? I was scared that Ginger had caught me in my perverted sexual acts!

She said nothing, which confused me. Ever so slowly her eyelids closed, she sighed, and automatically it seemed opened her legs wider still and back in a way that allowed full access to her vagina. Probably with my help she’d been dreaming of sex with her prince.

Moving to the foot of the bed I marvelled at the perfection of her smooth pussy. Her labia were just a slit and with not a hair on her mons her pussy looked delicious, perfect as the eighteen-year-old woman she’d become.

My girl was without doubt Horney and wet, little droplets running from her hole in preparation for full penetration for the first time! Nothing could stop me touching her smooth cunt; I just knew I had to, I couldn’t resist her perfect body.

With one hand I stroked her outer labia and as before watched with amazement as her inner lips pushed through and opened like pink petals at my touch. Rubbing these soft inner labia made my child open her hole even more.

I shrugged of my robe, slowly jacking my painfully hard knob with one hand and pushed one finger inside her now dripping vagina. She was so soft and wet I put a second digit inside my Ginger.

Ginger started to move in sympathy with my fingers penetration and withdrawal of my fingers, it was wonderful I could make her dreams so real for her! I was getting close to cumming myself so stopped jacking my cock. Not wanting to give myself away by covering her with cum.

I wrapped her soft red hair round my cock; perhaps I could come in her auburn hair or over he massive tits without her noticing? I was weakening, my lust for my own eighteen-year-old daughter was too powerful to resist! She could have been her own mother lying there ready to be impregnated and conceive Ginger herself!

Ginger’s clit slowly but surely emerged from its sheath in front of my eyes and I bent to blow warm air onto its pink delicate surface. My girl shivered, so becoming bolder I used the tip of my cock to rub her exposed clit. This was unbelievably erotic Ginger still asleep was responding to my cock’s caresses.

Her hips moved towards the end of the bed and she made fucking movements and little mewing sounds even though she was unconscious, or was she? Could it be subconsciously Ginger was getting ready to give up her virginity in her dreams?

Pre cum was seeping from my penis and it wouldn’t be long before Ginger came I was sure. I felt sorry for my Ginger and exceptionally randy myself. Dare I go just a little bit further I wondered?

In my passion I gave in and pushed the tip of my cock just into the entrance of her soaking hole. God it was out of this world I wanted to thrust into her and take her virginity. No I mustn’t she’s my daughter after all.

Then I remembered my girl’s on the pill now so there wasn’t any risk was there?

With mounting excitement I pushed my hard cock slowly into ginger’s vagina until I felt the obstruction from her hymen.

I knew I must withdraw but before I could Ginger gripped my buttocks with her heels and forced me to stay in her hole. Groaning in ecstasy Ginger was now moving continuously as if she was fucking my sixty eight year old cock for real, wanting my sperm in her sopping cunt.

Then amazingly she came hard and her pussy milked my cock with its muscles until I shot my whole load of sperm inside her vagina!

It was hard to believe she really was still sleeping as her eyes opened and locked on to mine with a look of lust and passion covering her gorgeous freckly face. But they closed again slowly as if she was only dreaming of being fucked; it looked as if I’d got away with it after all!

I withdrew my still hard cock slowly leaving a trail of sperm from her still throbbing cunt! Now my conscience was troubling me. I’d released my full load of virile sperm into my own daughters soaking cunt, who was after all also fifty years my junior. But at least I’d not broken her hymen so technically she was still a virgin! I was also comforted by the knowledge that now she was on the pill she couldn’t get pregnant by me her sixty eight year old father.

In the morning Ginger was singing happily as we ate out breakfast. Then Ginger said, “Oh Daddy when you see Jenny’s father down the paper shop will you give him this to pass on to Jenny, she left them here the other night.

With that she handed me the packet of birth control pills I’d assumed, wrongly it seemed were Ginger’s.

What had I done?

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers