Ginger Ch. 03

Story Info
Yvonne spends the night at Karen's.
4k words
4.66
27.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the cab pulled away from the curb, Karen turned towards Yvonne and started making out with her just like she had in the loo at the restaurant. Yvonne knew that the cab driver could see what they were doing in the rear view mirror, and rather suspected Karen of doing what she was doing in order to put on a show for him, but at the same time she was quite aroused at her burgeoning relationship with Karen being displayed in so public a manner.

The cab ride lasted about 20 minutes and deposited them in front of a luxurious looking block of flats. Looking somewhat disheveled, the two women made their way past the doorman, to whom Karen offered a perfunctory greeting, and into the lobby, which rose up the entire height of the building, atrium style. As they waited for the lift to arrive, Yvonne wondered briefly how many women the doorman had seen Karen escort into the building on other nights.

The lift itself was made of glass, looking down on the lobby below, and Karen punched the button for the 24th floor. Once they'd ascended past the 2nd floor Karen turned towards Yvonne once again, and Yvonne assumed they were about to resume making out. To her surprise, Karen instead reached behind her with her left hand and undid the zip to her dress by a couple of inches. With her right hand she reached for the front of Yvonne's dress, grasping the neckline between her breasts and yanking the dress down just enough to fully expose her bra, followed by pushing the bra down just enough to free Yvonne's tits from the cups and expose them. Karen reached into her trouser pocket to retrieve the panties she'd tucked in there earlier, and stuffed them in Yvonne's mouth. The whole thing, from expecting to be kissed to winding up on her knees in the lift with her tits hanging out and her panties in her mouth, had happened so suddenly that Yvonne barely had time to comprehend what had just taken place.

"You are about to enter my home," Karen said. "Those who come here as you do, do so not just to have sex with me, but also to submit to me. In this place you will address me as 'Mistress', and you will follow whatever instructions I give you without fail. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Yvonne replied, lowering her eyes and finding her arousal growing at Karen's abrupt switch into Domination.

"Tell me your safe-word," Karen continued.

"Tottenham Spurs."

Karen chuckled a bit at that, and continued. "Very well, when we reach my floor I'll lead the way, and you shall follow along behind me on your knees. As this is your first time here I won't blindfold you at all, but on some future visits you may spend most of the time with your eyes covered. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

The rest of the ride couldn't have taken more than a few minutes, though it seemed like forever to Yvonne. She knew that no one down in the lobby below could realistically see them, but the position she was in made her feel so slutty that her cunt was positively dripping. Finally the bell chimed and the door opened, and Karen exited the lift and proceeded down the hallway three doors to the left, with Yvonne following along behind on her knees.

Karen opened the door and flipped on the light switch, and Yvonne followed her into the flat, looking around and taking everything in. The furnishing was simple but tasteful and luxurious, and there were small indications of Karen's kinky lifestyle here and there that Yvonne was surprised to see displayed so openly. The coffee table, for example, seemed to be a thick sheet of glass laid on top of a wire cage-like structure, and on the wall to the left was a St Andrew's cross, something Yvonne had only seen in pictures previously. Karen pointed her towards the toilet, and indicated that she should take care of whatever ablutions she needed to in there, and to return to the front room wearing only her stockings, high heels and suspenders.

When she did so she found Karen had set out an ice bucket on an end table, and was placing some items in it that Yvonne couldn't quite make out. Also on the end table was something that looked like a rather large teacup, only with a closed bowl-shaped top and a spout in place of a handle. From another room she heard a low whistle, and Karen left to fetch it, returning a few moments later bearing an electric kettle. She picked up the odd teacup with one hand and tipped it up, pouring boiling water into the spout just to a level where the cup could be set down right side up again without any water spilling. She set it down on the end table again and squirted some oil from a plastic bottle into the dome shaped top, where the water from the section below would warm it. A pleasant and distinctive scent filled the room.

"Ginger," Karen said. "Whenever I take a new sub I like to establish a theme that's unique to them. Ginger will be yours. I'll be including it as an element in much of the play we do, and I have no doubt you'll very soon find that the slightest whiff of it will be enough to make you very, very aroused."

Karen led Yvonne over to the St Andrew's cross and helped her to her feet, binding her wrists and ankles to the corners with short lengths of rope. She then poured a small amount of oil from the warmer into the palm of her hand, anointing Yvonne with it, starting with her neck and shoulders and continuing down her back and her buttocks before moving to her arms, chest, abdomen, and the soft folds of her sex. Karen was humming a soft tune as she did so, and Yvonne savored the first touch of Karen's hand on every part of her body. She found the combination of the warm oil and the scent quite relaxing, and started to drift off into almost a doze when she was brought back to full alertness by the sudden sting of a flogger on her shoulder blades. She had no idea how long the flogging lasted, but the cadence was regular and Karen moved around her shoulder, her buttocks and the back of her thighs. Just as she was starting to adjust to the sting, and to expect and even crave the landing of the next blow, it stopped.

Karen left her alone for a short while, and Yvonne began to drift back into a somnolent state. This time she was brought back to awareness by the simultaneous touch of Karen's left hand on her hip and an electric wand style vibrator on her pussy, bringing her from near sleep to being on the verge of an orgasm in a matter of minutes.

"You like that? You want to cum?" Karen whispered in her ear.

"Yes please, Mistress," Yvonne whimpered.

"In this place orgasms require permission, at the risk of punishment."

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"Do it! Cum for me now!"

Yvonne succumbed to the sensations on her clit, allowing her orgasm to course through her body. To her surprise, Karen didn't withdraw the vibrator as her orgasm started to subside, but rather held it in place, forcing another orgasm out of her, followed by another, and another. After the first two or three the orgasms ceased being pleasurable and became more painful instead, until Yvonne would have agreed to practically anything if she could just stop cumming. All in all Karen held the vibrator in place for about the same length of time as the flogging had lasted and then finally, blessedly switched it off and withdrew it.

"Your first lesson tonight was that you must strictly follow my instructions, or suffer the consequences. This was your second lesson: you experience pain when and because I want you to, and you experience pleasure when and because I want you to. If either or both of those happen to be enjoyable to you, that's a small matter, of little import compared to my desire that you experience them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Karen withdrew, and although she didn't dare turn her head to look directly, Yvonne observed her moving about the room, taking the glass plate off the top of the cage-like structure and standing it up behind the settee. She left the room, only to return a few minutes later having divested herself of her clothes. Karen untied Yvonne from the cross and led her to the cage, indicating that she should lie down atop it, on her back with her legs together and her arms hanging down on each side. Karen bound her to the cage in this position, and as she did so Yvonne got her first really good look at Karen's body, the full tits that she found so appealing, the length and long line of her limbs, the flatness of her tummy, and the neatly trimmed blonde down that covered her sex.

Karen fetched something from the ice bucket then knelt down on either side of Yvonne's head, one leg on each side of the cage, and attached a pair of very cold clamps to Yvonne's nipples. Yvonne gasped aloud at the sudden pain in her tits, and a shudder ran through her entire body as she adjusted to the sensations. She looked up lustfully at Karen's pussy, which was frustratingly just out of reach of her tongue, longing for her first taste.

"If you want it, ask for it," Karen instructed.

"Please Mistress, may I lick your cunt?"

"Good girl," Karen said approvingly, before lowering herself onto Yvonne's face, the sub's yearning tongue reaching out hungrily, needing on a primal level to taste her Mistress, to attempt to please her. Karen allowed her to do so for a few minutes before standing up abruptly. "Not bad," she said, "although of course you'll get better with practice. But for the moment I have a better idea." She left the room again and returned a few moments later with a double-ended penis gag and instructed Yvonne to open her mouth. Karen inserted the smaller end of the gag into it and fastened the strap in place around her head. As Yvonne struggled to adjust to the rubbery taste in her mouth, gagging just a little, Karen applied lube to the larger end and resumed her previous position, lowering herself onto it. She was quite literally using Yvonne as a sex object, fucking herself with an artificial phallus that was protruding from Yvonne's face. Karen reached for the wand vibe and applied it to her own clit this time, bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm, squirting all over Yvonne's face in the process.

Karen untied Yvonne, and brought her some water to drink. After a brief rest for them both to recover, Yvonne found herself kneeling atop the cage in a doggy position. Her left thigh was bound to her left calf, and also to the cage, and her right leg was bound in the same way. Her arms were bound behind her back in a box tie, and a yoke around her neck was also tied to the cage, forcing her to keep her head down and her bottom up in the air. The position left her very exposed, but she also found it comforting being bound once again. For reasons she couldn't fully articulate, the feeling of the rope on her limbs made her feel very safe. She still had the ice-cold clamps on her nipples, and Karen was walking around her, examining her body from several different angles, and running her hand over Yvonne's bum and idly probing her pussy with her fingers.

"I know you've said in our electronic chats that corporal is a big fantasy for you," Karen said. "I need to know, now that you've experienced a little, how you felt about the flogging I gave you?"

"It was absolutely wonderful, I loved it," Yvonne replied.

"Yes, but how close was it to your tolerance limit?"

"I could take more. Quite a bit more, actually."

"And you are alright with me marking you?"

"Yes please!"

"Very well," Karen said, grinning wickedly, "you've just earned yourself a caning." With that she left the room for a minute, and returned carrying a rattan cane, as well as a small tin of something that she set down on the end table next to the ice bucket. Yvonne guessed the cane to be just short of a meter in length, with what looked like green cord wrapped around one end to form a handle. Karen resumed her pacing around Yvonne's cage, lightly tapping the cane against her ass as she did so. In her heightened sense of awareness it seemed to Yvonne that a subtle change had come over Karen just in the past couple of minutes. Her breathing was heavier, for one thing, and her voice slightly huskier.

"Count for me," Karen said, bringing the cane down smartly on Yvonne's bottom. "We're going to 20 today." The cane whistled through the air as Karen swung it, and it made a loud smack as it struck Yvonne's behind. The impact was enough to knock the breathe out of her, and without the ropes holding her firmly in place she would in all likelihood have wound up in a heap on the floor.

"Oh my God! One," she said. Karen continued walking around her slowly, letting her wonder when the next blow would land. Just when Yvonne thought she couldn't stand the suspense any longer, Karen would bring the cane down on her ass once more. With each successive blow Yvonne became more and more aroused until on the 10th blow she had an orgasm.

"You fucking slut!" Karen literally screamed at her. "Did I give you permission to cum?"

"No, Mistress, you didn't," her novice sub whimpered. "I'm sorry, Mistress, I just couldn't help myself."

Karen picked up the wand vibe and held it against her own clit as she continued swotting Yvonne's backside with the cane. Despite her Mistress' admonitions, Yvonne still couldn't prevent herself from cumming each time the cane landed on her bum, and by the 13th blow the sounds of her orgasms were joined by those of Karen's own, as the dominant American woman got off from the combined effects of the vibe on her clit and her domination of her English sub.

After the 20th blow Karen set the cane down, along with the vibrator, and rubbed some lotion into the now very prominent welts her actions had raised on Yvonne's ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. Next she unscrewed the lid on the tin she'd set down earlier on the end table, and Yvonne's nose once again took in a powerful whiff of ginger. "Powdered ginger mixed with lube," Karen hissed, seeing that Yvonne had identified the odor of the spice.

"It's going to really make it burn." With that she reached into the ice bucket and removed a rather intimidating looking glass anal plug. Wiping it off with a towel, she proceeded to coat it with the ginger lube. She took a finger and worked it slowly into Yvonne's ass, causing her to gasp from the sudden burning sensation brought about by the ginger. Once Yvonne had grown accustomed to the penetration Karen added a second finger, then removed them both and placed the tip of the glass plug at her by now slightly stretched opening. She paused there for a moment before slowly pushing it up Yvonne's bum with a single motion. Yvonne gasped under the assault of the various sensations she was simultaneously experiencing: the burning of the lube coupled with the cold of the glass while she was being stretched by the size of the plug.

Karen left the room again for a few minutes, and when she returned she was sporting a strap-on dildo fastened to her pelvis with a leather harness. Placing herself in front of her bound sub, she slathered her artificial phallus liberally with the ginger laced lube, instructed her to taste it, and then positioned herself behind Yvonne with one foot on the floor on either side of the cage and the tip of the dildo positioned at the entrance to her cunt. She waited there, leaving Yvonne quite literally dripping with anticipation.

"Please," she pleaded, "I need you inside me."

"Are you sure?" Karen teased. "It's really going to burn."

"I don't care," Yvonne replied, her breathing labored, "I need it. Fuck me! Fuck me, God damn you!"

The flat of Karen's hand landed on Yvonne's tender bottom at the same time Karen thrust the artificial prick inside her. "You will remember to address me with respect!" she admonished.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry, Mistress," she gasped, just barely managing to remain coherent enough to speak. Many sensations were coursing through her body at once - the glass plug in her ass that refused to give up its cold temperature, coupled with the burning of the ginger it was coated with; the same burning sensation in her cunt, accompanied by the sense of fullness brought on by the rubber cock Karen was fucking her with; the very different burn on her bum cheeks from the caning she'd so recently received; the pinch of the clover clamps on her nipples; and the reassuring embrace of Karen's ropes on her limbs, holding her safely in place - she felt both very alive, and as if every nerve ending in her body was on fire, all at the same time. A series of unintelligible moans escaped from the depths of her throat as her body writhed from the effects of wave after wave of orgasm, each one originating deep in her cunt before traveling to the farthest tips of her extremities. Unconsciously she sensed that Karen was also cumming, but beyond that she lost track of time, or even any notion of where she was, as her entire existence was reduced to the cage she was tied to, the woman who was fucking her, and the need to ride the seemingly endless wave of orgasms.

Some time later her sense of awareness started to return. At some point Karen had shed her strap-on and harness, donned a white terrycloth dressing gown and was now standing next to Yvonne, running a hot, wet flannel that she must have fetched from the bathroom over her body. Sometime in the interim the plug had been removed from her ass, but she was still bound in place.

She was reassured and anchored by Karen's voice asking her, "is it safe to untie you now? I didn't want to do so until I knew you were back in the land of the living."

Yvonne nodded, still not trusting herself to speak. Karen untied her, and helped her rise to a sitting position on the side of the cage.

Her Mistress left the room for a moment, and Yvonne took the opportunity to shake out her hands and feet, which were tingling ever so slightly from having been bound for so long. When she returned, she set down a tray bearing a couple of bottles of water and a plate of stuffed grape leaves on the end table, before wrapping Yvonne into a dressing gown which matched her own.

"So that was good for you?" Karen asked, seating herself on the settee and inviting Yvonne to join her there.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing. It was like I'd only ever experienced sex in black and white before, and now I've had it in color for the very first time. I know that probably sounds daft."

"Welcome to my world," Karen said, laughing, while she handed Yvonne a bottle of water and offered her some grape leaves. Over the next fifteen minutes or so she questioned Yvonne about every aspect of what she'd just experienced: what she'd liked about it, which parts she hadn't been so fond of, where the evening's events had been too much for her, and where she might have liked a little bit more.

Satisfied that she'd extracted all the useful information she was going to get from her sub, Karen cleared away the dishes and set the glass top back on the cage while Yvonne paid another visit to the toilet. When she returned, Karen took her by the hand and quietly led her to the bedroom. As Karen flicked on the light, Yvonne got her first look at where this fascinating American woman slept. The bed was a generous four-poster, with a matching dresser on one wall and a nightstand next to the bed upon which stood a lamp and a fancy looking clock radio. The walls were off-white, with a textured plaster finish, and the windows were covered by a set of lace curtains, with a pair of solid plum colored drapes over them that Karen drew. The sheets on the bed were a solid pale lavender color, and the pillowcases and duvet cover were white with a block-graphic print of owls, pine boughs and blossoming flowers in black, red, gold and grey. Several very dramatic black and white photographs hung on the wall, and a couple of pieces of expensive looking porcelain stood on the dresser.

Karen unwrapped Yvonne's dressing gown from her body and hung it up in the closet, before hanging her own next to it. She pulled back the covers ever so slightly, inviting the young woman to climb into bed, then walked around to the other side and climbed in next to her. The two women lay on their sides, facing each other, Karen's hand resting loosely on Yvonne's hip, cuddling and kissing. She reached to turn out the light, and Yvonne stopped her.

12