Ginger Ch. 04

Story Info
Yvonne and Bruce reunite, check in on their marriage.
2.3k words
4.53
14.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce's train ride home was one of the longest and loneliest trips out of London he'd ever taken. He'd liked Karen, and felt comfortable that they'd lucked out in finding her to help realize Yvonne's fantasies, but it was nonetheless an odd thing to do to hand one's wife over to someone else to have sex with. Many different thoughts coursed through his brain simultaneously, all competing for his attention. He worried about whether Yvonne would be all right, that she'd be safe and well taken care of, and that she hadn't gotten herself in over her head. Then he worried that she might enjoy herself too much, and would no longer have need of him and the activities that took place in their marital bed. He thought about what Karen and Yvonne might be doing together, and those thoughts caused his cock to harden. Feelings of arousal and jealousy swirled around in his brain, mixing with feelings of concern. He knew that from this night onward their lives wouldn't be quite the same, but as yet he had no way of knowing what form and manner the changes would take. Above all he hoped he'd done the right thing - for her, first and foremost, but also for himself, and for the two of them as a couple - in setting tonight's events in motion.

Finally arriving home, he unlocked the front door and let himself in, then flicked on the hall light and took himself up to bed. It took him a long time to fall asleep that night, unaccustomed as he was to not having Yvonne in the bed next to him, and his conflicting thoughts still swirling around in his head. On another night he might have been tempted to masturbate in order to help himself sleep, but Yvonne had asked him not to, and he felt compelled to honor her wishes. Once he did finally manage to sleep, it was fitful at best, as he tossed and turned a lot and woke several times in the night, realizing anew each time he did so that yes, he was indeed alone, and that yes, his wife was at that very moment in London, submitting to and having sex with her dominant female American lover.

* * * * *

Yvonne awoke the next morning to the sound of a toilet flushing, looking around briefly to take in her surroundings and recalling where she was. Daylight was peeking around the edges of the drapes, and she could faintly hear the sounds of traffic wafting up from the streets below. As she stretched she detected a faint odor of ginger still emanating from her own body, on account of the oil that Karen had rubbed into her skin the night before. The memories triggered by the scent caused her sex to moisten as she recalled them one by one.

Returning from the loo, Karen smiled at seeing Yvonne awake, and climbed up on the bed in a kneeling position, straddling Yvonne's face. "Eat me," she commanded. Surprised and pleased, Yvonne proceeded to do exactly that, eagerly complying with her Mistress's order and taking pride in her newfound ability to get her off with her tongue.

After Karen came she led Yvonne to the bathroom, and the two of them climbed into the shower together. The bathroom was done up in marble tile on the floor and walls, and the shower stall, which was more than big enough for the two of them, had glass doors and dual shower heads, one on each end. They took turns shampooing each other's hair and washing one another's bodies, sneaking in lots of gentle caresses and light kisses as they did so. They kept up a light conversation all the while, both of them teasing and gently commanding the other to "turn around", "close your eyes", etc. Once they'd toweled off, Karen took Yvonne back to the bedroom and bound her, spread eagled on her back, to the four bedposts. Karen fetched the strap-on dildo and its harness from the drawer in the nightstand, and fastened it in place around her hips, placing the small end of the dildo inside her own pussy. Lubricating the dildo with some more of the ginger lube, she then knelt between Yvonne's legs and fucked her. The burning sensation brought on by the ginger sent Yvonne over the edge almost immediately, and in no time at all she was moaning in pleasure.

After they both came several more times Karen untied her and put the dildo away, then fetched a white bra and matching boy short knickers from one of the drawers of the dresser, followed by a pair of blue Capri trousers and a grey hooded sweatshirt from another, all of which she put on. Turning towards Yvonne, who was still lying naked on the bed, she asked if she'd like some breakfast, and the two of them engaged in a brief conversation about what they were both in the mood for.

Karen phoned in their order to a local takeaway place, with a request that it be delivered, and turned back to Yvonne. "That will take a while to arrive, so while we wait I'd like you to follow me out to the front room. I think it's time we gave those tits of yours a proper flogging."

"Ooh, yes please!" Yvonne exclaimed, jumping off the bed at the prospect. Karen led her out to the front room and secured her once again to the St Andrew's cross, this time facing out into the room. The flogger she used had thinner tails, which had more of a sting and less of a thump than the one she'd flogged Yvonne's shoulders and backside with the previous evening.

Yvonne was enjoying the sensation and found it arousing, although it didn't cause her to spontaneously orgasm the way having her bottom caned had. Karen was still flogging away a short while later when the doorbell rang. She set the flogger down and opened the door, telling the deliveryman to set the order down on the table. He stepped inside and did a double take upon seeing Yvonne, naked and bound to the cross. Yvonne felt utterly slutty, and very aroused, at having Karen expose her and put her on display like that, and she was sure the deliveryman would have quite the story to tell his mates at the pub later.

After the deliveryman left, Karen untied her and put the kettle on for tea, and the two of them ate their breakfast, Karen clothed and Yvonne still naked. When they were done, Karen fetched Yvonne's clothes for her, and rang for a company car and driver that she had the use of to give Yvonne a lift home. When the doorman rang to let them know the car was out front, the two of them lingered in a kiss at the doorway for quite some time before Yvonne finally took the lift down and began her journey home.

* * * * *

Bruce was in the kitchen making his second cup of tea when he heard the car pull into the drive, and then Yvonne's key in the latch a few moments later. He set the cup down on the counter nervously, not knowing what the next few minutes would bring, and what it would all ultimately mean for his marriage.

"Bruce?" she asked, tentatively.

"In the kitchen, Pet."

She came running into the kitchen in stocking feet, having apparently shed her high heels in the front hallway. The dress she'd worn out to dinner the previous evening was now looking a little disheveled, but there was no denying her joy and happiness as she threw her arms around him and embraced him in a big hug. "Thank you so much for last night, for letting me do that, and for helping to set it up," she exclaimed. "I had the most amazing time."

He held her shoulders in his meaty hands, examining her for a moment. "So you're all right?"

"Much more than all right," she replied. "Here, let me show you." With that she pushed her shoulders back and allowed her shawl to drop onto the kitchen floor. She unzipped her dress, pushed it down over her hips, wriggled it down around her ankles and then stepped out of it. Then she unhooked her bra and dropped it onto the heap of clothing on the floor, standing before her husband proudly, clad only in her stockings and suspenders.

Bruce's brow furrowed with concern at seeing the bruises on her tits and the red welts on her bottom. "What's all this, then? You're sure you're all right? I certainly hope I didn't send you out in to the night to be beaten."

Yvonne took his hands and placed one on each of her bum cheeks. "I'm more than all right. In fact it was wonderful. I came so hard when she did this to me, and it made me so proud to be able to take it.' She paused for a moment before adding, 'So were you a good boy, and kept your hands off yourself while I was out?"

"I did, yeah, but only because you asked me too. It was hard."

She laughed at his unintended play on words. "So just how hard was it, big boy?" With that she undid his belt and unzipped his trousers, pushing them down around his ankles along with his underpants and took his cock in her hand, stroking it. She dropped to her knees, lifting his member up against his tummy and gave it a lick with her tongue, starting from the base of his balls, along the ridge that ran between them, then up the underside of his shaft all the way to the head. She repeated this ten times, licking his cock like a lollipop, then on the tenth time as she reached the head she opened her mouth and took him inside her. Bruce gave a short gasp as he watched his cock disappear quickly into his wife's mouth. She went up and down on the full length of his manhood a few more times, then took her hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of his prick, stroking it as she allowed her mouth to concentrate its efforts on the head. She looked up into his eyes, gauging his reactions to what she was doing. While her right hand continued stroking his shaft she took her left hand and cupped his balls with it, rubbing them gently and applying a little finger pressure to the spot between the base of his balls and his anus, in just the way she knew he liked. She could tell he was close to cumming, so she took him a little deeper into her mouth and kept up with what she was doing, intensifying her efforts just a little until she felt him start to spurt. She swallowed every last drop, then withdrew his prick from her mouth, licking her lips as she did so.

Bruce helped his wife to her feet, staggering a little as he did so, then picked her up and set her down on the kitchen counter before dropping to his knees. It was his turn now to return the pleasure his wife had just given him in kind. He spread her legs apart, allowing him to caress, lick and kiss her inner thighs and gently lick the area where the lips of her sex and her inner thighs came together. He took his time licking her mound and the outer lips of her sex, then gently rang his tongue between the folds of her cunt, then paused and looked up at her quizzically at finding she tasted quite different than normal.

"Ginger," she said, and explained about the powdered ginger mixed with lube that Karen had used when fucking her with the strap-on just a couple of hours earlier. While Bruce ate her out, Yvonne began recounting the events of her evening, more or less in order, her arousal increasing as she relived the memories. She found her attention wandering between her retelling, and what Bruce was doing to her pussy, just as he found his wandering between listening to what Yvonne was saying and focusing on pleasing her. Whenever she got to a point where she was recounting an orgasm, he would take her clit into his mouth and suck on it, causing her to have another orgasm at the same time she was reliving the one she'd had with Karen the night before. Bruce found himself getting caught up in her narrative, and although he still found it difficult to fathom how someone could get off on being caned so hard as to raise the welts that were currently raised on his wife's ass, he once again found himself getting turned on by the mere fact that it was a turn on for her.

After Yvonne finished her tale, and enjoyed the last of many orgasms from the retelling of the sight that the deliveryman had seen in Karen's flat, she pushed his head back from between her thighs and indicated that he should rise to his feet. "I need you inside me," she said. "Right now." Bruce lifted her down off her perch and turned her around, spreading her legs apart and entering her from behind as he bent her over the counter. They were both highly aroused, and he fucked her hard and fast, holding on to her hips for leverage as he did so, and in very short order they both came again, hard, at the same moment.

As he started to soften he slowly withdrew from her, and she stood up and turned around, wrapping her arms around him once again. "Thank you so much," she said, "both for last night, and for my wonderful welcome home this morning. I'm going up to bed for a bit, to try and get a bit more sleep. Would you like to join me?" With that the two of them headed upstairs and climbed into bed, and as he drifted off into his first truly restful sleep since arriving home the night before, Bruce felt a sense of calm and reassurance that his marriage was going to be just fine.