Ginger Ch. 06

Story Info
Karen comes to dinner, makes an unexpected proposal.
3.5k words
4.62
18.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne finished setting the table, placing a charger in front of each of the two places she was setting. One plate was set on top of one of the chargers, and a stack of two plates on top of the other. A knife and fork were placed in an X on top of the plates in each setting, and wine and water glasses were set out, placed upside down on top of small glass plates. The remainder of the chairs were removed from the table and set against the wall in the corner of the dining room, and a place mat was set on the floor to the right of the setting with double plates. A riding crop was set across the table as a centrepiece, dividing the two place settings. Yvonne surveyed her handiwork, and made some small adjustments.

To say that she was nervous about the upcoming dinner would be an understatement. This afternoon would be the first time all three of them would be together since their initial meeting at the restaurant. The fact that Karen was coming to the home she shared with Bruce, that her Mistress would be here, dominating her in a place where she normally wore the role of Bruce's loving wife, had her burning with both nervous excitement and arousal. Her knowledge that one of the purposes of Karen's visit would be to ask Bruce's permission to have Yvonne accept her collar served to add to both her nervous tension and to the wetness in her loins.

Finally satisfied with how the table was set, or at least unable to come up with any further fine adjustments to make, Yvonne took herself upstairs for a bath. Karen had provided her with an oil warmer and ginger scented oil much like the ones she'd used in Karen's flat, and she set them out now on the shelf above the bathroom sink for the oil to warm. As the scent of it wafted through the room, Yvonne found her arousal increasing along with the aroma, much like Karen had said would happen the first time they'd played together. Soaking and relaxing in the warm water of the tub, she shampooed her short black hair, gave her body a good wash, and ran a fresh razor over her legs, armpits, and her pubic region on either side of the small landing strip she maintained up the middle. After draining the tub and toweling off, she surveyed her reflection in the bathroom mirror, not altogether displeased with what she saw: slender limbs and small pert breasts. Continuing to follow Karen's instructions, she poured some of the warm oil into the palm of her hand and began to rub it into her body, much as Karen did when they played in London. The warm oil felt good, moisturizing her skin and leaving her body emanating a faint scent of ginger. By now she'd grown quite accustomed to the fact that the process of anointing herself also served to centre her, calming her somewhat and soothing her nerves.

Washing the excess oil off her hands, Yvonne applied the arousal cream to her clit, feeling the familiar cool burning that both aroused her further and brought her attention to focus on her state of arousal. She fastened the anklet with the slave bells around her left ankle, hearing their tinkle as she did so, and started to slip into subspace. She applied the clover clamps to her nipples, feeling the pain that balanced the tingling on her clit and also served to both increase her arousal and push her further into subspace. Finally she wrapped her white terrycloth dressing gown, also a gift from Karen and matching the one she used in Karen's flat, around her body, securing it in place by tying the black belt, and slipped the small jar of arousal cream into the front pocket. Her transformation was now complete. When she'd first come up to take her bath she had done so as Bruce's wife. She went back downstairs now in the role of Karen's submissive. It was definitely odd to feel that way, to assume that role, here in her own home, a feeling that served to add to her nervous excitement, but it was nonetheless true and she had the dripping wet pussy to show for it.

While she'd been bathing, Bruce had returned from his walk to the shops, and she found him sitting in the front room reading the newspaper. She fetched him a cup of tea, and they chatted for a bit while waiting for Karen to arrive. She shared with him how odd she was finding it having Karen come here, and assuming the role of Karen's sub here in her home, partly because she was seeking her husband's reassurance that things would be alright, but also because she wanted to check in with him and see how he was doing with all this. She found she had no cause for worry. Since they'd started down this path, her husband had always looked at Karen as someone who filled needs of Yvonne's that he was unable to, rather than as someone who posed a threat to him and his place in her life, and that continued to be his outlook now.

A short while later the doorbell rang, and Yvonne opened the front door to let Karen in. Karen was dressed casually, wearing a pink floral print skirt that just brushed the top of her knees, a pink knit top with white strappy sandals. Her outfit was quite different from the business suits Yvonne was used to seeing her in during the week, and quite different again from the leather outfits she wore that showed off her blonde hair and curvy body to good effect when she took Yvonne out clubbing in London.

Seeing Karen standing in the doorway, Yvonne felt a strong urge to drop to her knees, an urge that she struggled to resist. Karen held out her hand and Yvonne took it, raising it to her lips and kissing it. As was so often the case when she was in Karen's presence, Yvonne found herself becoming even more turned on than she had been previously. Karen came in the front door, setting the canvas tote bag she was carrying down in the hallway, and Yvonne showed her to the front room and asked whether she'd like a cup of tea or coffee. Later on, during the meal, Yvonne as the serving sub would neither speak nor be spoken to, but during this earlier and more informal part of the day she was permitted whatever interaction was required to determine everyone's needs. Yvonne left Karen and Bruce making small talk in the front room while she retired to the kitchen to put on the coffee pot for Karen and reheat the kettle for Bruce's tea.

Once the coffee and tea were ready Yvonne brought them out to the front room on a serving tray, along with milk, sugar and a small plate of biscuits, and set them down on the coffee table before returning to the kitchen to tend to the meal. Karen had given Yvonne a great deal of freedom to plan the menu, beyond a specific instruction that each course should include ginger in some fashion, and the smell of the spice currently permeated the kitchen, turning her on as she cooked. Yvonne had settled on a carrot-ginger soup, a salad of leafy greens with ginger dressing, roast pork loin in ginger marinade, ginger mashed potatoes, and roasted squash purŽe with ginger, finishing up with ginger cake in a warm caramel sauce for dessert. Yvonne had done a lot of the prep work in advance, and at this point was really just assembling each of the courses, doing the actual cooking, and putting the finishing touches on everything. As she had earlier when setting the table, she fiddled about, investigating and reinvestigating every small detail to verify that all was as perfect as it could be. Once she determined that everything was as ready as she could make it, Yvonne returned to the front room and rang a small bell, indicating the start of the meal. Karen and Bruce stood up and moved to the dining room, Bruce holding out the chair in front of the double stack of plates and with the placemat on the floor to the right for Karen to sit in before seating himself in the other chair.

Karen must have explained to Bruce how the various rituals of the ceremony they were participating in worked, as they both turned over their water and wine glasses, indicating that Yvonne should fill them, which she did. Karen then uncrossed the silverware atop her plate and set the knife and fork down to each side, as Bruce did the same. Upon seeing this, Yvonne brought out a bowl of soup for each of them, serving Karen first and then her husband, before kneeling on the mat to the right of Karen's chair to attend to both her Mistress' and her husband's needs. Bruce's wine glass was quickly drawn down to the point where it was only 1/3 full, at which point Yvonne refilled it. As he finished his soup, Bruce placed his spoon in the soup bowl, with the bowl of the spoon facing down, indicating that Yvonne should remove his bowl, which she did. Karen finished hers but did not place the spoon in it, and so Yvonne brought her a fresh bowl of soup and a clean spoon, which Karen promptly set down on the mat next to her. Yvonne knelt on the mat, fighting once again the oddness she felt at doing so in her own home, and quietly ate her soup, listening off and on to the conversation Karen and Bruce were engaging in above the table, and attentive as always to when either of them would need a glass refilled or anything else for their comfort. Bruce seemed to be pressing Karen on the comparison she'd made between the collaring ceremony and marriage, enquiring whether Karen's desire to collar her meant that she was forming an emotional attachment to Yvonne, and exactly how strong those emotions were. He also pressed Karen on her employment situation, and how long her assignment in London was likely to last. Yvonne shuddered at this, contemplating the notion for the first time that her Mistress might someday leave.

The salad course continued in much the same way, with Yvonne serving Karen first and then Bruce, with Bruce placing his fork on the plate with the tines curved down when he was finished and Karen indicating that her plate should be refilled, setting the second serving down on the mat for Yvonne's consumption. As she ate her salad, Yvonne tuned fully into Karen and Bruce's conversation for the first time. Karen appeared to be fully explaining the meaning of the collaring ceremony to Bruce, and he in turn was asking questions and seeking further explanation on various points. At the same time Karen seemed to be seeking to further reassure Bruce that in wishing to collar Yvonne she in no way wished to supplant or interfere with the relationship Yvonne and Bruce shared as husband and wife. Yvonne was fairly certain she knew Bruce's feelings on this subject, the two of them having had many long conversations along the same lines, but she was nonetheless gratified to hear Bruce tell Karen once again that he in no way felt threatened by his wife's relationship with Karen.

Then the conversation took a turn that Yvonne neither expected nor was she at all prepared for. "If you choose to allow Yvonne to make this commitment to me, and I'll completely understand if you don't, but assuming you do," Karen said, "I'll wish her to go through a period of preparation for the next month, and some of this will have an impact on you. During this month I'm going to assign her some tasks that will keep her aroused almost constantly, and on the edge of orgasm fairly often, but she won't be allowed to actually have one. During this period I'm also going to request that you refrain from engaging in sexual activities that could lead to her having an orgasm, such as performing oral sex on her, and also to refrain from making use of her cunt, although her mouth and ass will remain available to you. As you know, I normally take pains to ensure that whatever Yvonne and I have going on doesn't in any way interfere with the sexual relations that you have with her, but in this case it's unavoidable, and so I'm prepared to make you an offer that I wouldn't ordinarily make. During this month, I'm prepared to offer you the use of my cunt in lieu of Yvonne's." Karen paused for a moment to let her proposal sink in. "On those occasions when you wake in the night sporting an erection I can't of course be here then, and at those times I'd advise you to freely make use of either Yvonne's mouth or her ass, but if you want to set up some sort of regular schedule I'm amenable to that, and I can also be available on pretty much any evening given 24 hours notice."

Yvonne was in a state of shock at hearing Karen make this offer to Bruce. Since beginning this journey she had expected to continue having normal marital relations with her husband, and was enjoying exploring a sexual relationship with Karen, but she had never in a million years imagined that her husband and her Mistress might wind up in bed with one another. She found herself suddenly pushed way out of her comfort zone, and off balance, but knew better than to display any visible or audible sign of her shock lest she incur Karen's displeasure and bring punishment upon herself. Seeking something to hang on to, she glance across at her husband, and from her unique vantage point underneath she saw that Bruce had a quite prominent erection growing in his trousers.

For his part Bruce seemed to be in a similar state of shock. The smell of ginger that was seemingly everywhere and permeated everything was having quite the effect on him also. In the months since they'd first met Karen he'd smelled ginger on Yvonne's body, and tasted it off her, on more than a few occasions now, and he had also come to subconsciously associate the aroma with sex. None of the prior discussions he'd had with either Karen or Yvonne had prepared him for such an offer, but the quite unexpected opportunity to be able to fuck this tall, blonde, curvy American woman was noticeably adding to his state of arousal. "I don't really know what to say," he said.

"You could say yes," Karen replied, smiling slightly at his unease. "I don't normally play with men, but I think you'll find me more than capable of providing you with a satisfying experience. If you'd like, we can head up to your bedroom after dinner and you can find out for yourself exactly what I have to offer. Besides," she said, leaning across the table and placing her right hand on Bruce's upper arm flirtatiously as she did so, "I'm finding the prospect of allowing my little one's man to fuck me more than a bit of a turn-on."

Yvonne at this point was done with her salad, and didn't wish to incur Karen's displeasure by delaying and eavesdropping further on their conversation so she removed herself and her salad plate to the kitchen and brought out the main course for Karen and Bruce. Partway through the main course Karen placed the small glass plate from underneath her wineglass atop the glass, and Yvonne quickly withdrew the plate and took note of the fact that Karen no longer wished to have her wineglass refilled.

As Yvonne was eating her main course, on the mat on the floor, Karen and Bruce withdrew to the front room to continue their conversation privately, and Yvonne noticed that they seemed to be flirting a bit with one another, a prospect that did not exactly thrill her. She had been thrown completely off balance by the unexpected turn the afternoon had taken, and she struggled to sort her many conflicting thoughts and feelings out in her head. She wondered how Bruce was dealing with seeing her act as Karen's sub, and what effect if any that would have on her marriage down the road. She struggled with the idea of her Mistress replacing her in her husband's bed, quite literally substituting her cunt for Yvonne's, and Bruce's obvious arousal at that prospect, and wondered what effect that would have on her marriage. At the same time, as she started to adjust to the idea, she was forced to admit to herself that she was also quite turned on at the thought of Bruce fucking Karen and enjoying the pussy that she herself had come to worship.

Yvonne finished eating her meal, then cleared her plate, along with the plates and chargers from atop the table, setting out coffee cups, cream and sugar, and small plates and silverware for dessert. By the time Karen and Bruce returned to the table for coffee and dessert, Yvonne gathered from their conversation without needing to be explicitly told that Bruce had agreed to Karen's request to have Yvonne accept her collar, and that the two of them would indeed shortly be having sex in Bruce and Yvonne's bed. They finished their meal slowly, Karen and Bruce at the table and Yvonne on the floor below it, kneeling at Karen's side, and as Yvonne cleared the table afterwards Karen spoke to her for the first time since the meal had begun, indicating that once she was done Yvonne should join them in the hallway at the foot of the stairs.

When Yvonne did so, Karen reached for the sash holding her dressing gown on and untied it, allowing Yvonne's gown to open and reveal her body underneath. She reached into the pocket of the dressing gown and withdrew the small jar of arousal cream, opened it, dabbed a small amount on her fingertip, and applied it to Yvonne's clit. Yvonne felt very small and vulnerable, being exposed in this fashion in her own front hallway, and the touch of Karen's hands on her body for the first time since her arrival sent an almost electric shock racing through her loins. Replacing the jar in Yvonne's pocket, Karen helped her withdraw her arms from the sleeves of the dressing gown, and gently lifted it from her shoulders before tossing it over the stair railing. From her canvas tote bag, which was sitting on the floor next to them, Karen withdrew a small egg shaped vibe and some ginger lube and, applying a generous amount of lube to the vibe, she slipped the egg gently but firmly into Yvonne's ass and turned it on. Taking four lengths of rope from her tote bag, Karen used two of them to bind Yvonne's arms behind her back in a box tie that also served to frame her pert breasts quite nicely. Karen then indicated that Yvonne should kneel, and her legs were bound in that position with the other two lengths of rope, calf to thigh. Karen gave a tug on the chain connecting the clover clamps on Yvonne's nipples, tightening them. Yvonne glanced over at Bruce, trying to gauge his reaction to seeing his wife stripped and bound in the front hallway of their home. Although he had always said all the right things, on a very fundamental level she was still very concerned about the effect that all this was going to have on their marriage down the road.

Karen placed a blindfold over Yvonne's eyes, then took Bruce's hand and led him up the stairs to the bedroom, leaving Yvonne kneeling alone with her thoughts on the hallway floor, in the dark, the vibe still buzzing away in her ass, the faint aroma of ginger from the oil she'd earlier applied to her body wafting around her, mixing with the aroma of it still emanating from the kitchen. Stronger still, the scent of the spice seemed mixed in with every drop of perspiration that was currently emanating from her body. Her head was filled with thoughts of what had just transpired, her excitement at Bruce agreeing to allow Karen to collar her; her shock at Karen's insistence that Bruce refrain form using Yvonne's pussy for the next month and her unexpected offer to substitute her own instead; and Yvonne's arousal at the thought of not being allowed an orgasm for the next month while being teased mercilessly the whole while. Her entire world at that point seemed to be reduced to the embrace of the rope around her limbs, the cool touch of the hallway floor underneath her legs, the sounds that she strained to hear of her husband and her Mistress fucking upstairs in her bed, mixed in with the sound of her own heartbeat that was pounding in her ears, and the omnipresent, overpowering aroma of ginger. Her cunt was dripping wet.