Ginger Goes Back To Jobbing

Story Info
Ginger gets her butt kicked in the ring for money.
2.3k words
4.27
25.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one of Ginger Jobs series.

*****

Unfortunately for Ginger, the champ was out with an injury and wouldn't be able to compete for a few months. In the mean time she would go back to competing to earn money until the champion was ready to defend her title. Her first regularly scheduled match was against Misty, a member of Team Hooters; the buxom blonde wore the trademark white tank top, orange short shorts and tan pantyhose. The Lycra material of the top hugged her large breasts as the audience whistled catcalls at the duo as Hannah, another member of Team Hooters, accompanied her partner while the pair waved at the fans. Finally the bell rung and Hannah jumped off the apron onto the floor, clapping for her friend.

"You can beat her, Misty," the brunette babe shouted enthusiastically as she leaned against the ring apron. Ginger was back to wearing her nearly sheer white one piece swimsuit with lace up black wrestling boots and knee pads. The redhead nervously picked her swimsuit out of the crack of her plump pale ass as she circled her opponent. Both girls were in their late teens and this promised to be a good matchup. The League was offering big cash prizes lately; there was the standard hundred bucks for competing plus an extra hundred fifty if you won but they allowed you to earn stacks if you humiliated your opponent.

You got twenty bucks for getting her top off or a hundred for stripping her nude; fifty bucks for attacking her breasts or pussy and the big prize was five hundred for making your opponent lose via orgasm submission. The majority of the rules were still very pro-style, with slams and such, but the online audience was craving the good stuff and the ladies were more than happy to accommodate through any means necessary as long as the pay was worthwhile.

The blonde had two inches on Ginger as the pair went to lock up but the Hooter's girl kicked her white sneaker into her opponent's midsection. Ginger bent over, grabbing her tummy as Misty got a handful of her opponent's red hair and pulled her into a side headlock. With her back to the ref, the blonde converted it into a choke while the crowd still cheered; they didn't play sides as the fickle audience applauded for whomever dealt out the most carnage. Ginger was already having trouble breathing from getting kicked in the breadbasket now with the blonde's arm digging into her windpipe the redhead was struggling to stay conscious as she made ragged rasps while Misty continuously turned so the ref wouldn't notice the illegal hold.

Just before the old man in the striped shirt could call a foul, the buxom blonde hip tossed Ginger to the mat. She landed hard on her back and saw stars as she tried to wheeze but Misty was right on top of her opponent, stomping her sneaker in the redhead's stomach. She hauled Ginger up by her hair and tossed her through the ropes where the teen landed on the thin ringside mats with a thud.

Ginger was groaning as Misty turned to argue with the ref when she was assaulted by another pair of white sneakers kicking her in the temple and on her back. She was picked up by her hair and whipped into the steel ring steps where she ran into it the edge stomach-first. She lay across them, gasping like a fish out of water, as the other Hooter's girl held her chest down against the cold steel with her forearm and slipped her right hand up inside the crotch of her swimsuit.

"Ahh," Ginger gasped as the brunette's fingers invaded her pussy, hitting right on her G-spot. She trembled, not wanting the other woman to stop, but the ref finally noticed what was going on and before Ginger could say anything she was pulled up by her hair and shoved under the bottom rope.

Misty was already waiting and lifted Ginger to her feet by her hair; the redhead was still in a daze from the eager finger fucking that she made no movement to fight as she was scooped up and body slammed hard onto the mat. She arched her back up, crying out slightly as Misty knelt down, pressing her knee across Ginger's throat while she tore down the front of her swimsuit; exposing her pale breasts.

The ref had been counting, warning the blonde to break the choke; she did so only after the tiniest strip of fabric held together at Ginger's crotch. Misty once again pulled Ginger up by her hair and whipped her into the corner where she hit back first. When the blonde turned to argue with the referee about the choke, Hannah jumped up on the apron. Before Ginger could react, her head was pulled back by her long red hair as the brunette's mouth covered her own. She moaned as Hannah's crept around to play with her nipple while their tongues intertwined. "Oh god," Ginger said after breaking their kiss as the brunette's hand had left the redhead's titty to slide down into her nearly exposed pussy.

"Mmm you seem to like my hand a lot," Hannah whispered as she kissed her way up Ginger's neck while her two fingers rubbed the teen's clit. She was gripping the top rope as the brunette brought her closer and closer to the edge then suddenly Hannah stopped and Ginger opened her eyes to see Misty charging at her. She had no time to react as the blonde practically speared the redhead into the corner. Misty grabbed the middle ropes on either side of Ginger as she repeatedly slammed her shoulder into her opponents midsection. Her lips opened and closed but no sound escaped her lips as Ginger was practically folded in half, resting her butt on the center turnbuckle.

Misty got a sinister grin on her face as she backed into her opponent, squatted down and reached over her shoulder to grasp both of Ginger's nipples; one in each hand. The crowd knew what was coming next as they stood to take a lunging step forward, flipping the redhead over her shoulders with the Hooter's finisher; The Tit-snapper. Ginger was lifted off by her nipples and came crashing onto her back as she suddenly found enough oxygen to scream. She clutched her breasts and writhed on the mat as Misty went for a pin but Ginger kicked out at two.

The blonde figured since she hadn't done the move from the top rope, that's why it didn't secure her victory. She picked Ginger up by her hair, the teen was still cradling her boobs that she hadn't fought back when the busty blonde twisted her up in an arm wringer. The Hooter's girl showed her skill as she backed Ginger near the ropes and stepped over her opponents shoulder, adding more leverage with a combination wrist lock and shoulder torque. Ginger was bent over with her opponent straddling her shoulder as Misty would occasionally yank on the redhead's arm causing her to tell out in pain.

"Ask her, ref," the blonde would bark out and as he knelt to see if Ginger wanted to submit, Hannah slipped up onto the apron. She pulled down the remainder of the teen's swimsuit and stuck her head between the ropes to bury her face in Ginger's cunt. Soon her groans of pain turned into moans as she was unable to move with the weight of Misty on her back.

Eventually the ref put it together and shooed Hannah away as the brunette giggled mischievously while Ginger was left teetering on the edge. Misty pulled her opponent up while still maintaining control of the wrist lock and yanked Ginger forward, knocking her down with a short arm clothesline. The redhead was leveled by the maneuver and laid unmoving on the mat as the blonde grabbed one of Ginger's legs and flipped her over onto her stomach. She reared back on the single Boston crab as Ginger beat her fists into the mat, trying not to submit, until Misty slid her right hand between her opponent's legs and shoved three fingers in her pussy.

"Ahh!" Ginger cried as her attempts to crawl to the ropes ceased as she relented to let Misty finish her off but just when she was almost there, the cruel Hooter's girl stopped leaving her to groan in frustration. The blonde scooted across the ring, dragging Ginger along ; giving her bare tits a mean case of mat burn as she howled and tried to thrash her way free. When Misty completed her lap around the ring, she stopped near her own corner and switched to a Walls of Jericho style Boston crab; where she really wrenched up on the angle so her opponent's breasts were squashed into the mat.

With the ref an inch away from Ginger's face, repeatedly asking if she wanted to give up, he was unable to notice Hannah had once again appeared on the apron. She demurely bent through the center rope and pursed her lips slightly before clamping them on Ginger's exposed clit. The redhead's wails could be heard in the back of the arena as she was screaming out in utter ecstasy as the duo chuckled. But once again, the ref made Hannah leave; threatening to expel her from the ringside area if she interfered again. Ginger was now openly begging Misty to finish her off.

"Please let me cum," she whined after being released from the submission hold. Misty stood over her opponent and just shook her head. While standing on Ginger's long red hair, the blonde reached down and grabbed ahold of her opponents large breasts and attempted to lift her off the mat. Ginger was trying like hell to pry Misty's fingers from her tits as the Hooter's girl repeated the maneuver two more times before leaving deep gashes in the sides of the redhead's pale melons.

Looking to finally finish her off, Misty shouted for Hannah to throw a chair into the ring. The referee warned the blonde not to use the chair; if she were to use it as a blunt weapon that would mean disqualification but Misty knew the rules and instead pulled Ginger to her feet by her hair. She bent the redhead over and slammed several knee lifts into Ginger's tits, pancaking them against her chest until she was in tears and almost unable to stand. Misty locked both of Ginger's arms behind her back and lined her opponent with the chair; too late did the redhead realize what was coming. "No! No! NOOO!" she screamed while bent over as the busty Hooter's girl jumped up mimicking a double arm DDT with emphasis on slamming Ginger's tits into the chair.

Now, as she wanted to put a nice finish to the match, Misty reached under her nearly unconscious opponent to stuff Ginger's breasts between the folded seat and the backrest. It took her a minute but once successful the blonde climbed to the top rope. She glanced behind her to make sure her opponent hadn't moved then flew through the air as her moonsault came crashing down on Ginger. The redhead suddenly came to life; she was almost foaming at the mouth while screaming incoherently as her breasts were pinched in the steel chair under their combined weight. She was begging to stop but it wasn't technically a submission so the ref couldn't do anything. Misty decided to show some mercy as she grabbed Ginger's legs and locked in a sharpshooter but with one free hand she was able to finger fuck the redhead. When the referee heard Ginger's cries switch to moans he wasn't sure if the girl wanted to submit or not.

She shoved her sweat soaked brow into the mat and began emitting an unearthly moan until her entire body trembled and shook. "Yea girl, let it all out," Misty laughed as the ref signaled for the bell while Ginger squirted everywhere. Misty let her fall to the mat completely limp as the referee raised the blonde's hand. Hannah slipped into the ring and helped Misty don her strap on; once she got it secured and was doing final adjustments, Hannah crawled between Ginger's legs and began eating the her ass out. Her head popped up from the mat as she gasped but was quickly silenced as Misty stuffed her rubber cock in the loser's mouth. Ginger gagged as she was face fucked for a minute until the blonde told her partner it was time to switch.

"Now you get to do me, honey," Hannah purred as she sat her pussy on Ginger's mouth while Misty had the redhead's legs propped up on her toned shoulders while she plugged the teen's butt. Hannah's moans were matched by Ginger's muffled groans of pleasure as the brunette helped rub the redhead's clit while Misty pounded her ass.

After a few minutes they switch again; Misty made Ginger taste her own anal juices as she had her suck off the rubber cock again. "Yea, bitch, how does your loser ass taste?" Misty chuckled. Ginger only glared up before the blonde made her crawl across the ring like a dog as she was pulled by her hair. Once in the corner, she flips upside down, tucking her boots under the top turnbuckle. With Ginger in the tree of woe, Misty climbs up on the top rope and began pounding the redhead's pussy while Hannah resumed her facesit in a sixty-nine position. The crowd hooted while Misty's butt, in her orange short shorts, bounced as she drilled down into the teen's twat. For the grand finale, the blonde pulled her dido out and shoved her whole hand inside Ginger. Hannah's head rocked back as she moaned while Ginger shook as though she were being electrocuted. When Misty pulled her fist out, almost like she intended to pull a rabbit out of a hat, the redhead squirted like a geyser into the air as her orgasmic screams echoed like a banshee wail. The duo left Ginger hanging upside down though the redhead wore a rather goofy yet contented smile on her face as Team Hooter's finally chalked up a victory.