Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 04

Story Info
Søren sets a trap for Ginger at his estate.
818 words
4
19k
4

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

Søren ~~

Walking slowly down the road, lost in thought, I head for home. I unlock the heavy oak door and enter my large foyer. The inlaid stone floor is cold and grey, in contrast to the white oak paneling on the walls. "While I miss my parents, I am grateful they left the estate as my legacy."

"I think Miss Ginger has great potential," I muse, "she responded quite well to my treatment of her."

I had been anticipating the arrival of Miss Ginger to my university for several months. She is still ignorant of the fact that I serve on the board of directors. Unusual for someone who is only 20 years of age, but in view of the large sums of money I donate to the school, they can't deny me my membership.

Thinking back to her resume, I had a feeling that she would be a lovely lady. Judging from her photo, I could see an intelligence in her face, coupled with a defiant and passionate set to her eyes. It was only a head shot, so I had no idea if her body matched that attractive visage.

That morning when Miss Ginger sashayed into class, I had to shift in my chair to hide my excitement. Her swaying hips, that flirty red skirt swinging back and forth as she clicked across the classroom.

My ice-blue eyes had taken in every part of her, and I had sucked in my breath as I began to understand just how much fun this was going to be.

Miss Ginger's soft dark curly hair held my attention most of all. It cascaded down to the middle of her back, and little ringlets formed at the front of her neck. "She is adorable," I had thought, "look at that cute smile and the natural rose tint to her cheeks."

My eyes had wandered to her full breasts, while I leaned back and smiled. Danish women didn't have tits like that. Miss Ginger was of Mediterranean descent, all curves. Her olive skin was tanned, another exotic feature I didn't get to see around here.

"I will have to see that they get the proper attention." I picture Miss Ginger on her back, her big soft tits bound up with rope. "I will make her suck on her own nipples for me." Clamps will be necessary to tame that wild spirit of hers.

The eyes, Miss Ginger's eyes had appeared to be brown at first. But when she stormed back to my seat, (as I knew she would, that's why I had pushed my book on the floor) I had gotten a close look.

"Oh my god, dazzling eyes. Brown, green and gold. How exquisite. Her skin, soft and smooth, with one tiny wrinkle at the side of her plump lips, indicating a woman who smiled impishly, and often."

"I like her, mmm I like her very much." These thoughts had occupied me throughout the class. I had liked the way she jumped when I had reached out and grabbed her tiny wrist.

I am reluctant to admit that Miss Ginger's voice has an effect on me. She must not be aware that she sounds like a sex kitten. It is difficult to focus on what she is saying. Low and throaty, her voice lilts in a way that disguises her origin. Every word she utters is dripping with sex. I look around the class, I am not the only one she affects.

Mikkel might pose a problem. Miss Ginger is attracted to him. I frown and glare at his profile. He knows she belongs to me, yet he continues to lust for her. I can't say I blame him.

Mikkel is playing with fire, he should know better than to defy me. She needs a real man, not a boy who will fumble around touching her plush body. Miss Ginger is built for fucking, and I will make sure to explore every inch of her.

She has lips made for sucking my cock, I can't wait to have her engulf me and choke as I use her pretty little mouth for my pleasure. I want to hear her moan in that sexy voice while I abuse her.

I finger the fine silver chain I had undone from her neck while I used her in the park. "Miss Ginger didn't even notice. I believe she was preoccupied with my fingers in her juicy cunt."

The ruby drop matches the one on her ankle bracelet, and the thought that this drop had been smothered in Miss Ginger's magnificent cleavage makes my cock harden.

"I am sure she will want this back, but she will have to work for it." With these pleasant thoughts in my head, I fire up my laptop and set out to invite my friends to the party I'm throwing Saturday night.

This was going to be good.

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers