Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 08

Story Info
Søren fucks Ginger's throat in the back yard.
1.8k words
4.33
26.3k
4

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

It is early morning, I always wake up around 6:30 even without an alarm clock. I feel so warm and relaxed. My eyes flutter open, I see sunlight peeking through heavy red velvet drapes. I am on my belly, one arm hanging off the side of the mattress. I am naked. "This is not my bed."

Alarmed I turn over and find I am alone. The memories come rushing back, this is Søren's bed. My lover? My Master? My enemy? I have come undone, he has unlocked desires in me that I have never discovered.

On a chair I see my clothing from the night before. I shiver, "I cannot wear that in the light of day." I find the bathroom, and sitting on a low stool is a pile of clothing. A pair of jeans, socks, and a black cotton tank top, including a pair of soft leather shoes.

I take a shower (this bathroom is enormous) and slip on the clothing. Surprisingly it fits. "How could I be surprised, this man knows everything about me." I am a bit annoyed that my new clothing does not contain a bra and panties. Well, at least my feet won't be cold.

I dress and gaze in the mirror. My nipples are hard, and I run my hands over my hips, remembering Søren's hands on them, thrusting. I am blushing, I have to get out of here before he shows up! I leave my party clothes where they are and creep downstairs.

I see the front door but I am still nervous Søren will catch me. Hanging on a hook is a dark brown men's leather jacket. "He won't mind," I think to myself. Wrapping myself in it I am shocked, it smells like him, his cologne. Feeling woozy I let myself out the front door, clicking it quietly shut. I practically run all the way home.

___________

I smile as I watch Ginger sneak out of my house. "Why, that little minx, she took my coat! Very resourceful, I guess she didn't want to be seen leaving my home braless."

Smiling at the thought, I enter the kitchen. My live-in cook, Sven, is preparing food for me to take to Ginger's. He hands me the basket and winks.

"What is that for, Sven?" I frown.

"Nothing, Mr. Søren, I am just happy that you had a successful party. From the look on your face, it appears you are satisfied with it as well."

Still frowning, I take the basket and climb into my car. "Nosy old bastard."

I drive to Ginger's modest but charming home, and park down the street. I go around the back and knock. I see her cute little face look out from a side window. I pretend not to notice. "The question is, will she let me in? This will let me know if she is ready to move forward in her training."

The door opens slowly. Her hair is a mass of curls and she is still wearing the clothes I provided.

"Come in, Søren," she says softly. I move in, put the basket on her table, and grab her hair, planting a deep kiss on her plump pink lips. She gasps and stumbles backwards but I hold her steady, and pull her body up against mine.

"I am still hungry for you, Ginger. Last night was just a taste." Her eyes open wide with fear, I like that.

"Come outside, and sit in the warm grass with me." Taking her by the hand we go out, I only have to tug on it a little.

"Lay back on this blanket, it is my wish to feed you."

__________________

Looking through the pane, my breath catches in my throat as I see his tall body at my backdoor. Biting my lower lip, I admit I am glad to see him. He looks good at any time of the day. I open the door and ooooohh his lips, his skin, his hands wrapped around me, it's too much, I back up but there is no escape.

"Feed me? Are you serious?" Søren ignores my comment, I must learn that he never says anything that he doesn't mean.

I lay on my side, propped up on one elbow. We drink dry red wine, my favorite. He feeds me small pieces of aged cheese and crispy rye bread, they are delicious. He pops a few red grapes in my mouth.

I am happy and smiling, he actually has a human side. I am conscious of his eyes on my breasts, and the tank top is riding up my waist exposing my skin.

He puts a grape in between his teeth, lowers his head to mine, and I lean in and bite the other half of it off for myself. All of a sudden I am flat on my back, he is sucking and kissing me passionately.

I try to wrap my arms around him but he grabs my wrists with one big hand and holds them above me. With the other he pulls down my shirt, exposing both of my tits to the warm sunlight. My nipples pucker with excitement, I love how he takes charge.

_______________

Her skin is so soft, tan lines that curve along the tops of her breasts, with a sprinkling of freckles. I feast my eyes on her nipples, they seem to be staring at me, begging for attention. I will attend to that later.

"Stop that squirming, Ginger, or you'll soon be getting a spanking."

She wiggles her hips and I detect a smile upon her face. She obviously needs one, I have to keep a close watch on her attitude. I unbutton her jeans and flip her over, tugging her jeans down just below her ass. She is not expecting this and tries to crawl away.

"You didn't put on any underwear when you got home, Ginger. Were you expecting someone else? Henrik or Mikkel, perhaps?"

With one hand I hold on to the waist of her jeans and with the other I spank her sweet round ass. She is yelping and trying not to scream so the neighbors won't witness her punishment.

She turns a lovely shade of pink as my hand slaps her again and again. Ginger turns her head, she is mad!

"Get your hands off of me!" She doubles her efforts to get away, but that is useless, and I spank her faster. "Søren," she groans, "please, I am still sore from last night."

I laugh, "That's too bad, darling. You should never defy me." I pull her jeans down a little more, and slide my fingers between her thighs. "Just as I thought, you needed me. Now pull your cheeks apart for me, right now." She hesitates, then grits her teeth and obeys me.

I take the empty bottle of wine and tease her hot slit with the cool glass neck.

"Ooooohhh!" she squeals and pants, pushing her ass up in the air towards me.

"That's my good girl, you are so responsive to me. Your tight pink pussy is so inviting." I push her head down and yank her hips up higher. I ease the thick green glass into her wetness, twisting slowly.

"Ohhhh my god, what are you doing to me?" Ginger's voice is thick and raspy, I can tell I am blowing her mind. I fuck her with the bottle for a few minutes, satisfied that she is ready to bend to my will. I move up in front of her and unzip my jeans, freeing my cock in front of her face.

She looks up at me and her sweet lips part, out comes her little pink tongue, and licks the drop of pre-cum oozing out of me. I reach under her and pinch her nipples, hard.

"What are you waiting for, slave? Sutte min pik, suck me deep, it's time to see if you have any cock-sucking skills."

She responds by diving on my cock, taking me almost all the way in on her first go.

"Jesus Christ!" Her mouth is so warm and wet, fuck she's good. I grab her thick curls and go as hard and fast as I want in her hot little mouth. My hot little slut takes it, only gagging a little. I hit the back of her throat, is she going to be able to take my length?

"Open up, Ginger, let me in," I command, and oh god oh god her throat opens and I am in, she swallows and moans, squeezing the head of my cock. I lose control and fuck her mouth, letting her breathe, then back in again.

"Suck it, Ginger, suck it, that's my good little whore. I know you want it. This cock is going to own you, every orifice you have will get to know my cock."

I lean over and change the angle so it's easier for her to deep-throat me, besides I want to spank that inviting ass of hers. I can feel my orgasm building, I wasn't prepared for her enthusiasm.

"Yeeaghhhhh, Ginger oh god you beautiful slut, MY slut, take my cum, swallow it!" I pump jet after jet of hot liquid down her throat. She takes it all, and sits up, grinning and licking her lips. I drink in the sight of her, heaving breasts hanging over the top of her shirt, jeans halfway down her thighs, hair wild and her pink lips are red with my abuse of her cum-sucking mouth.

"Stand up, Ginger, and remove your jeans." She staggers to her feet, and as soon as her jeans are off my mouth engulfs her swollen feminine nub. I grab the bottle and fuck her wet cunt with it, sucking her clit hard.

"Noooo, too much too hard!" She is begging but I don't care and I continue to assault her with my mouth and the hard, unyielding bottle.

She puts her hands on a tree trunk to steady herself, and I love seeing the lust and fear in her eyes. Her full breasts almost block my vision of her face, they are shaking with each thrust of the bottle.

"Let go, Ginger, cum for me, let me taste you!" I clamp down on her clit and hum loudly, her defenses drop and howling, she loses control. I can feel her spasm beneath my mouth over and over.

I let the bottle come out and she drops into my arms. We tumble in a heap on the grass, she is still out of it from the intensity of her orgasm.

Her eyes gradually focus on me, I can see she is confused. "What..what was that? I never..thought I would like you touching me that way.. using me. I was so terrified, yet it feels..like I am supposed to be this way." I just smile down at her and rub my thumb across her swollen bottom lip.

"Don't worry about it. Get up and go take a bath, then rest. We are going out tonight." With that, I get up and leave her there on the grass. She has a lot to think about.

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers