Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 10

Story Info
Things get steamy.
1.5k words
4.48
17.7k
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
105 Followers

I wake up around 3am, alone. Søren is not here, it's dead quiet. I sit up and pull out a pack of smokes I keep for emergencies. "What the hell is happening to me?" I wonder.

I take in a deep drag and slowly exhale. I must shake myself out of this "obsession". I need to meet some other people, get my mind off of Søren. I had read a blog about how to survive living in Denmark, and the one thing that stuck out in my mind was in order to make friends, I would need to join a club.

I know that I like to swim, that settles it. Later today I am going to check out the public natatorium I saw in the central square. I feel better now that I have a plan. I go back to sleep.

It's morning, I rise and do some stretches, pack my black bathing suit and head over. I look up at the sign above the large stone edifice, "Svømmehal". It's large and clean, the pool is a lovely temperature.

The only other swimmers are a few retired ladies standing in the shallow end, gossiping. So much for making new friends. I swim my laps leisurely, then I work hard until I am gasping for breath. Climbing out, I think, "this was a good idea, I needed to clear my head."

I feel good and I head for the showers. On my way I notice a sauna and a steam room, how inviting. I soap up my aching body in the shower and run my hands all over myself. My pussy isn't sore, it feels empty. I can't help it and I play with my tits. I push and squeeze them together, imagining Søren's cock in my cleavage.

"Wait a minute, I came here to forget him." I snap out of it, and wrap a towel around my long wet hair, and one around my body. I enter the steam room. It is huge, with long cedar wood benches on the perimeter. I can't see too much through the thick steam, it appears I have the place to myself.

I climb up to the highest bench and lay on my stomach, draping the towel over my rear. Embarrassed, I pull the towel off and use it as a pillow. "This is Europe, nudity is acceptable. I will look like an idiot covering up." I close my eyes and relax, dozing a little.

I hear the soft swish of the door open, and several male voices. I tense up and hope they can't see me up here. Dammit, it's Mikkel, Henrik and Nicolaj. Their conversation stops suddenly. They noticed me. I groan out loud.

Nicolaj speaks first, "Well who have we here? It's the sexy tease, our own Miss Ginger."

My ass is on display, there isn't anything I can do about it. Mikkel and Henrik chuckle and I feel hands on my legs, my ass, my back.

"Stop it! I didn't give you permission to touch me!"

Mikkel says, "Miss Ginger, you liked it when we touched you at Søren's party, and he isn't here right now, is he?"

Henrik gets up close and whispers, "Now we finish what we started, eh?"

"Oil her up," Henrik commands, "we aren't wasting this opportunity."

I struggle to sit up but Henrik pushes my shoulders down firmly to the bench. My thighs are spread wide, I can't tell who doing it. My knees are bent and they put my feet on either side of the bench. Only my toes can reach the floor. This is so humiliating.

"Boys, stop this right now and I won't tell anyone about it."

My ass and pussy are completely exposed to these horny young men. I am wet and flushed from the steam. I am in trouble. I feel cool slippery oil drizzling from my shoulder blades all the way down my body. Twitching, I realize I am helpless in here.

Henrik pulls my face forward and props it up on the towels. As Mikkel and Nicolaj rub the oil on my back and thighs, Henrik puts his hard cock right up to my lips.

"Taste me, Miss Ginger. Open your mouth and suck it."

I glare at him, "Forget it, Henrik, not going to happen."

"Perhaps you don't mind if I tell the provost at school what we did on Saturday night? I know he would be interested in your interactions with the students, Miss Ginger. There are many people who would be eager to take your job after he fires you."

"Please," I beg, "don't tell him, Henrik. I can't go back to the U.S., I have sold my home and belongings."

Nicolaj interjects, "Just fuck her face, she can't do a thing."

I gasp in dismay and Henrik pushes past my lips. He isn't very large so it's not difficult. Tentatively I suck and lick his head, hoping this will appease him. Meanwhile, Mikkel and Nicolaj have oiled my ass thoroughly, their fingers getting dangerously close to my pussy.

Henrik isn't satisfied and slides all the way in, thrusting up against my face. Mikkel and Nicolaj take their cue and run their hands up my slit and around my asshole.

I scream around Henrik's cock as their fingers probe my ass and spread pussy. A finger is pushed gently in my ass and there are two fingers inside my cunt. I groan and I can't help it, I lift my ass higher. I reach up to push Henrik away, but he grips my hands tightly, immobilizing me.

"Yeah, Miss Ginger, doesn't this feel.." Mikkel rams his finger hard in my ass, "so good?"

I am choking on Henrik's stiff cock so I cannot answer, but I squirm as hard as I can trying to get away. Unfortunately when I move away from Mikkel I only take Henrik in deeper.

Nicolaj laughs, "This is too good to be true. Let's see how deep I can get."

With that he finger-fucks my oiled up pussy furiously. I try not to respond, but the triple stimulation is too much. I am swelling everywhere and I know they can see it.

"You are a naughty little slut, Miss Ginger. Did you think you could just give us a little taste and get away with it?" Mikkel sounds angry.

"Move her over here, I want that hot little pussy wrapped around me." Mikkel gets on his back and I am lowered on his cock. I cry out for help, but the walls are so thick, and we are way in the back of the natatorium, I know that no one can hear me.

Henrik kneels in front and inserts his cock back in my stretched lips. I start sucking him, hoping to make him cum quickly and get this over with.

Mikkel is short but thick, and I am not used to his girth. He thrusts up into me while gripping my hips and slamming me down on him. "You have a tight little pussy, Miss Ginger. I will help stretch out your lonely cunt."

Nicolaj says, "Slow down, I want in her ass. This uptight American bitch needs to be taught a lesson."

I can't believe it, I am not going to be able to handle being filled like this. At the same time, I feel my wildest fantasy is coming true. Nicolaj adds more oil and pushes into me. "Damn, you are tight. Ohhh, god, so tight."

Suddenly Nicolaj is in my ass all the way, and he and Mikkel get into a rhythm, rocking me back and forth between them. My oiled up tits slide all over Mikkel's chest, swinging up and down, side to side with each of their thrusts.

"Mmmphh, unghh, nnnnn" I try to protest. Henrik is losing control, he gets even stiffer and slides his silky hardness faster in my wet mouth. He grabs the sides of my head and gushes inside me. I refuse to swallow his sperm and I spit it out. He pulls my hair hard, "I am not good enough for you? I bet you swallow Søren's cum."

At the mention of Søren's name, my pleasure disappears. I want these cocks out of me, immediately. Henrik forgets that my hands are free, so I take the side of one hand and crash it down on Mikkel's windpipe. His face turns red as his breathing is momentarily cut off.

Pushing me off of him quickly I tip over the side onto the floor. Nicolaj is forced to pull out of my ass.

"You fucking bitch!" Nicolaj screams.

Mikkel is in shock, gripping his throat and hoarsely grunts, "You will pay."

I am not waiting around to see what he has in mind. I scramble up and sprint out of there as fast as I can. I grab my stuff in the ladies room and pull on my shirt and jeans fast. I run out of the Svømmehal and all the way home, not looking back.

All I can think is, "I pray that Søren doesn't find out."

GingerVye
GingerVye
105 Followers