Ginger Picks Up the Pace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now??!!" the husband asks.

"He says he doesn't have 50 bucks either. He wants to know what he can get for 25 bucks." she says nervously.

"Doesn't have 50...for christ's sake..." the husband says, mulling it over. "OK, tell him for 25 bucks you'll give him a hand job."

"Oh...OK...good thinking." she says, then returns to the car. She leans in, they talk, and this time she opens the door and climbs in. The husband can barely stand to watch, but wants to look out for cops and be sure nothing happens to his wife. He sees them both shift about in the car, and after a moment she clearly begins doing something with her hands beneath his field of vision.

Suddenly she stops, opens the door, and scampers back to the alley once more.

Not able to imagine what the problem could be now, the husband nearly shouts at her as she comes around the corner. "What NOW??!!

The wife, flushed, says "Ummm...can you loan him 75 bucks?"

[Rim shot, please]

So Ginger and Thomas walk in to a bar. We split up like usual, and like many nights it's not long before a guy is sitting next to Ginger at the bar. I can see they're getting along well. She's putting drinks away easily, and they have moved on to some teasing caresses beneath the ledge of the bar. I see Ginger reach for her purse and pull out her phone. After a minute my phone buzzes with a text message.

"Can you get us a room?"

I stare at it, not sure what to make of it. I see her glance at me, but we can't really communicate across the room.

Another message. "Well...can you???"

I send back "Meet me in restroom?" She checks her phone, rolls her eyes to her new boyfriend, taps away at her phone.

"Can't...can you get a room? Please?"

Somewhat annoyed, I head to the lobby and secure a room. My phone buzzes again.

"Thanks baby...text me the room number, then leave the card key on the floor back in the restroom hall."

I'm a little pissed, actually. I mean shit, I'm standing by watching a guy get ready to fuck my wife, and I need to buy him a room to fuck her in? Which is when the joke occurred to me, and I couldn't help but laugh to myself because I really like the joke. It settled me down, at least.

Attitude adjusted, I text her the room number, walk across the bar to the restroom hall and set one of the card keys on the floor.

I walk back to my table, see from the corner of my eye that she stands and walks back to the restrooms, is gone a few minutes, then returns. She doesn't sit back down, and after another few seconds he stands and they walk to the lobby.

This part is always pretty exciting to me, watching her leave with someone. I finish my drink and stand to leave, intending to go home and wait as usual, but my phone buzzes again.

"Stay here...I'll let you know when you can come up."

Whoa. I wasn't sure if she meant I'd be joining them, which I didn't think I was ready for, or that she'd call me after he left.

I decided to cross the road to a sports-bar rather than wait where we'd been, at least watch a game or two while my wife was fucking. That's how I said it to myself when I thought of what she was doing. It heightened the intensity, made me want her all the more. Unfortunately it also meant I had to walk around concealing a hard-on a lot.

I passed the time, none of the games were really of interest to me but it was a better environment. The bartender was cute too. She had a nice pony tail (I'm a sucker for pony tails for some reason), and she knew that flirting with older guys sitting alone at her bar greatly increased her income potential.

Hours passed. Each time I checked my watch, or my phone to make sure I hadn't missed messages, I'd think to myself "Wow...he's really fucking the hell out of her...", causing a new round of arousal coupled with a spark of uneasy jealousy.

As fates would have it, I'd just ordered a fresh drink when my phone went off. "He's getting dressed to go, baby..."

My heart started pumping again, by now a familiar feeling, but not a mundane feeling by any stretch. We'd not yet had our talk about that feeling Ginger gets when a guy checks her out, but when we did I understood what she meant about the feeling being like a drug. I felt the same at these times, just before I was going to have her after she'd been with someone else...had been fucking someone else.

I tossed my drink back, did my part to ensure older men alone at bars continued to enjoy the attention of cute bar-tenders, and headed out to join my slut-wife across the street.

As I approached the hotel, my phone went off again. "All yours,Thomas...come and get me..."

I thought my cock would rip through my slacks. I took the elevator, approached the room, pulled out the extra key, thought better, and knocked.

"Do you have a key?" she called from the other side of the door.

I opened it and stepped in, let the door close behind me. It was cool, the a/c was cranked down. Pretty standard hotel set up. I could see the single queen-sized bed to the right through a short entry hall. The bathroom door stood open on the right. A dresser with television on top against the left wall, a desk and chair near the corner on the left wall, plus a sitting chair between the bed and window at the far end.

There were some not-so-standard touches. One of Ginger's heels lay askew next to the bathroom door. Her blouse, a white button-up, hung crookedly from the leg of the desk chair. This was made possible by the fact that the desk chair lay on its back a few feet from the desk. Her bra lay on the floor near the chair as well. Her black skirt was on the floor, also in a pile. Her panties and other shoe were on top of the bed, a stark contrast to the crisp white hotel sheets.

Ginger was on the bed with the shoe and panties, propped on pillows against the headboard. One leg disappeared under the top sheet, the rest of her nude body was exposed. She was a mess. Hair tossed, strands hanging across her face and down her shoulders. Her neck and chest were flushed pink, no doubt fading from the deep red sex flush she gets after a hard fuck.

"Hey baby..." she said invitingly. I continued looking around the room, taking it in. ""C'mon...come over to the bed...I'll tell you about it..."

She wore an knowing smile, seemed amused as I scanned the room. She knew all the answers to the questions spinning in my mind right then. As I approached I noticed she was still drunk, or at least heavily buzzing. She had that look about her. And she looked used up. That's what popped in to my head then, and even now I don't know how else to put it. It was so hot I could barely hold myself back from pouncing on her. I approached the bed, stood at the end of it and looked at her.

She cocked her head at me teasingly. "You like?"

I nodded.

"What are you thinking, Thomas?"

I hesitated, wasn't sure "used up" would go over so well.

She pressed me. "Tell me what you're thinking right now, Thomas."

"I...you look so good, Ginger...I don't mean this bad...but you look...you look used up..."

She laughed softly, surprising me. Stretched cat-like, letting her breasts just out, then relaxed back in to the pillows. "Ha...well...I'm definitely used right now..but nowhere near used up."

She half-turned, leaned toward me, hands on the bed. The sheet pulled further off her, exposing her cute ass.

"Isn't that how you like me, Thomas? Used? You want to be with your used wife now?"

I nodded, half-moaned, half-grunted as I drank her body in with my eyes.

"Why'nchu get down to your boxers and lay with me, Thomas?" she asked, sitting back again and patting the bed next to her. She watched me strip, eyed me up and down hungrily, making me self-conscious.

I saw it first as I lowered myself to the edge of the bed, as she shifted around slightly to sit up and face me. Her right foot came up to rest on her inner left thigh, parting her legs and bringing her slit in to full view.

"Oh God, Ginger...oh damn baby..." I said, moving toward her.

She followed my gaze downward. Either she hadn't realized it, or gravity was having it's inevitable effect and it hadn't been there before. But now, a puddle of his thick cum had pooled at the base of her slit, just now beginning to ease over the edge.

"Fuck...oh fuck Thomas....you gonna cle...ohhhhh..."

I'd cut her off her words with my tongue, dropping down between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, and sliding my tongue directly in to the puddle, then dragging it up the length of her slit, pulling away a few inches as I reached her clit.

A part of my mind cried out in revulsion, but it was silenced by my overwhelming lust for her. For all of the times she'd come home after fucking, none of her lover's cum had ever been visible, always breaking down before she'd get home. She'd talked about it a few times, disappointed. One of the biggest turn-ons for her had been seeing the fake cum on my tongue as we experimented with a squirting toy back before starting this for real.

I looked up at her. Her head was shaking back and forth, the word "fuck" pouring her lips rapidly as she gazed at my tongue, coated with cum that another man had emptied in to her body.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Thomas...clean it up...fucking clean it you dirty fuck..."

I dove back in, mind reeling, listening to her throaty moans interspersed with commands to let her see it and obscenities that would put a career Navy man to shame.

"Bring me some...Thomas...bring me some now..."

I extended my tongue deep inside her, curled the end and brought it out, then moved quickly up her body and pushed it in to her open mouth. She sucked it off and drank it down, hand on the back of my head, holding me there, her kiss so hard her teeth pressed against my lips.

Breaking away, she pushed me back, got herself up on her knees. I lie flat on the bed, she reversed herself and straddled me, pulling my cock from my shorts and in to her mouth as I ran my tongue over her slit again. I was glad for the drinks I'd had, I would be in extreme danger of losing control now with thy fury she worked at my cock, but the alcohol served to keep me in check.

I slipped two fingers inside her. She was incredibly wet, and I finger fucked her hard enough to make her break away from my cock so she could cry out as her orgasms washed over her. What I suspect was the last of his cum nearly gushed out of her with her juices, splashing on to my neck and face.

She took a moment to recover, her legs quivered next to my head, then she rose and swung one leg over, turning her body and pouncing on my chest. She licked at my neck and face, tasting herself mixed with him. Gradually her lapping became licks, then kisses, first on my neck, then mouth, slowing and slowing, less fervent and more passionate. After one last long kiss, she pulled away, rested her head on my shoulder. We were both still breathing hard, and the cool air from the a/c felt good on our sweat dampened skin.

She purred against me, a long slow "mmmmmmmmmm...", then, "Dammit..that wasn't what I planned when you walked in...but that was hot..."

"Mmmmm..." I agreed. "Planned?"

"Mmm hmm. I saw how the room looked when we was finished. I was a little surprised. I really don't remember half that shit coming off me, let alone coming off where it ended up."

"Yea...looks like Ginger's wardrobe at a yard sale in here." I cracked. She laughed, smacked my chest.

"I figured you'd be surprised, and I saw you looking around when you walked in." she continued. "I planned to tell you about it before I let you have me."

"Well, I still haven't technically had you." I said, nodding down toward my throbbing cock as it bounced beneath us.

She gripped it lightly. "Yes...I suppose not. So..."

"So..." I said.

"He was aggressive, Thomas. We got up here, and I popped straight in to the bathroom to freshen up. He near scared the shit out of me when I came out. I was looking down, smoothing my skirt, and ran right in to him, he was right outside the bathroom door. I mean RIGHT there, like a step and a half. I looked up and yelped, then tried to laugh nervously, but before I could even laugh, he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me sideways and back against the wall, then just leaned in to me and kissed me hard."

I must have tensed up a little, I wasn't sure I liked where this was going.

"It's OK baby, it was OK..." she reassured me. "I was a little freaked out, I admit, but the way he kissed me...it was a hard kiss, but not forceful, if you know what I mean. And he was holding my shoulders, but not squeezing them. I went from frightened to hot in a couple of seconds, started to get in to the kiss."

I could relate, I'd just gone from concerned to hot in that same couple of seconds.

"Then his hands slide down to my wrists," she continued, "and he pulls my arms over my head, and pins them to the wall. He wrapped one hand around my wrists and held them there. His other hand disappeared, then it was at my skirt hem, pushing it up. He was still kissing me, mouth all over my mouth, then on my face and neck. He got my skirt up and I suddenly felt his cock pressed against my panties. He pulled them over with his free hand, I guess he'd gotten his cock out after pinning my wrists over my head, I didn't even notice it. And then he was up in me all of a sudden, just banging me up against wall. I swear...I didn't know what'd hit me. That's where my shoe came off I guess. The way he was fucking me, my one leg was pushed up. I didn't even realize it'd come off though. I was screaming out, a little worried someone'd hear but not caring, the way he was banging on me. I came hard and he just kept going, still kissing me so that some times I was screaming in to his open mouth."

"Damn Ginger...damn." She was stroking me slowly, making sure not to get me off to soon. "Did he have a nice cock?"

I always ask...can't help it, it's like a competition I guess. The good and bad of it together is that Ginger doesn't lie to me about it. She just tells me.

"Mmmm...he did baby...he did. A little thick. But it wasn't just that...it was the way he was doing it. I still had all my clothes on, except maybe that shoe, and so did he. When I came again, he slowed down, pulled back and let his cock slip out of me. He looked at me like he hadn't eaten in days, then grabbed my shoulder and spun me against the wall. He gripped my wrists again, pushed my skirt back up, and pushed himself all the way in me from behind. I thought I was going to explode. His weight was still against me, pressing me almost flat to the wall except for my ass sticking out to give his cock an angle in to me. He was fucking me so hard that it was lifting me up each thrust. The friction from the wall, that wallpaper is a little textured, was rubbing on my nipples and making me crazy, and I felt like I just kept cumming, one leading right to the next."

I knew I was groaning, couldn't help it.

"He let go of my wrists, swung me back around and pushed up in me from the front again. Then all of a sudden picked me up, still inside me, and swung me around away from the wall. He carried me all the way over to the desk, kicked the chair out of the way, set me on the desk, and started fucking me there."

The way she tells it, so plainly..."fucking me..." I can barely sit still and listen without jumping on her myself.

"I lay back and my head hit the wall, but he just kept going. He started pawing at my tits through my blouse. I tried to exercise a little control, brought my hands up to unbutton it, but he pulled them away, set them down on the desk beside me, the whole time pushing his cock in and out of me. He got back on my blouse, then worked at the buttons roughly. Once it was open, he pulled it out of my skirt and up over my head and arms, then just threw it behind him and popped the clasp on my bra. Then he was on my nipples with his mouth, grunting and moaning, still pushing it up hard inside me. I must have been thrashing my head around, I remember hitting it on the phone, and I knew I was screaming, felt myself cum again on him. He must have been getting close, I felt him tensing as he sucked on my tits, then he just pulled out all at once. It was as much of a shock as it was when he'd pushed it up in me back against the wall. I pushed my hips toward him, I wanted him back inside me."

"Ginger...this is killing me." I wanted to kiss her, tried, but she pushed me gently back on the bed.

"I know it is baby...that's why I'm telling you all about it."

I could only shake my head.

"He smiled at me then, as I pushed my hips up at him. He liked that I needed it back. Then he disappeared, down on to his knees, and I felt his tongue push inside me. Now...I know I am spoiled, between some of the girls I've been with and how you take care of me with your tongue. He wasn't good like that, but the way he was just taking what he wanted from me made it more intense. He had my panties pulled far to the side so that the elastic was biting in to my skin, and he was pushing his face hard between my legs, alternating between tongue-fucking me and biting at my clit. I came hard again, and I was breathless, thought I might hyper-ventilate if he didn't stop soon but not caring and not wanting him to stop. He did though. He stood up, looked down at me, watched me gasping for air on the desk, and just started to take off his clothes. I got up on my elbows, staring at him. He stepped back to get out of his pants, and I pushed myself off the desk. That's when I first realized I'd lost my shoe, damn near broke my ankle not, expecting my foot to be bare."

She leaned up, put her face close to mine, looked in my eyes.

"Thomas...you like kissing my mouth after I suck someone else's cock, don't you?"

I nodded my head slowly...she was torturing me. "You know I do, Ginger..."

She smiled. "Mmmm..good." Then she kissed me again, long, slow, and deep. She pulled away, still looking at me. "Cause that's what I did next."

"Baby...God..I can't wait...I need you now...can I have you now and you tell me the rest later?"

"Huh-uh, Thomas. You can wait." She kissed me again. "I had some leverage on him, he was closer to the bed than me and had his back to it, and he was a little off-balance stepping out of his pants. I gave him a little push on the chest, he got a half step back before the bed caught him at the knees, then he fell back on it. I was on him then, straddled his legs. I figured he'd try to flip me, and I figured I'd let him, 'cause I wanted his cock back up in me, but he stayed put. I unzipped my skirt and tugged my panties off, then kicked that other shoe off. I had his cock up against my thigh, it was still wet with me, and I could feel it pulsing against me. I wanted to mount him, but I remembered how you like kissing on me, so I went down on him instead. I got in to it, could taste myself all over him, got it all wet with my spit and started pumping it as I sucked. I looked up and he was watching me. I held his eyes, thought about making him cum in my mouth so I could watch his face while he did it. But I had to have it back in me."

She looked at me again. "You want another kiss, baby?"

I lifted my head, she kissed me again.

"Mmmm...I have a little secret Thomas...you kissing on me after I suck on someone else turns me on like you just don't know."

"Jeezus Ginger..." was all I could manage. Funny how I lose most of my vocabulary at these moments.

She kissed my chest softly, starting talking, stopping to kiss me and move lower along the way.

"And that was about the end of it, really...I got on top of him...was surprised again he'd let me...and then I fucked him back...Payback for the fucking he'd given me...It didn't take either of us long...I had him pretty close with my mouth...and I was grinding my clit on the base of his shaft...and you know what happened next."