Ginger's Training Ch. 10

Story Info
Ginger begins her enslavement on the island.
2.4k words
4.44
110.7k
18
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
79 Followers

Ginger was getting acquainted with her new life on the island. Everywhere that she turned, there were world-changing revelations.

She could no longer tell down from up.

After tightly gagging her with a large, blue, ball gag, Pam had spent a few diverting minutes using her fingers to warm Ginger up before she strapped in the, all-too-familiar, dildo and butt plug, causing Ginger to moan with frustration.

“Stand up!” she barked. Ginger awkwardly rose from the chair with a jingle of slave bells. Pam admired her handiwork. The slave girl looked stunning in the tight, leather corset and the sharp, stiletto heels. Her cuffed wrists, twisted high up her back and locked to her thick, leather collar, forced her to thrust out her ample chest, presenting her delicious, pink nipples as if in offering. Her hair was pinned up, off of her elegant neck, and little, flirty, curls dangled down to frame her perfect, blue eyes. Pam emitted a low whistle, “There! I think we’re ready to show you off now.”

She leaned in to clip a dog leash onto Ginger’s collar. “Before you even think about being difficult, just remember…” she yanked sharply on the chain, pulling Ginger off balance so that she fell forward towards the harsh mistress. Pam roughly caught the falling girl by the right breast and used it to thrust her up onto her feet, “I can be difficult too!” she grinned, “It’s just a matter of how hard you want to make things for yourself.” She sharply pinched the other girl’s recently pierced nipple before releasing her abused tit, getting a muffled whelp of surprised pain as reward, “If you’re smart you’ll save it all for tonight.” She smiled, “You are going to be in for the ride of your life, believe me!”

With that, Pam jerked on Ginger’s leash and led her out of the bedroom down a large staircase that descended into a wide, foyer.

The home was magnificent. The vaulted ceilings and designer furnishings spoke of someone with excellent taste and deep pockets. However, at the bottom of the stairs, Ginger’s attention was arrested by something that made her completely forget about the furnishings.

It was her first sight of another slave.

To say that she was shocked would be to understate the situation completely. The sight of the slender young woman kneeling at the bottom of the stairs hit her like a blow from a hammer.

The girl wore nothing except a pair of leather wrist cuffs, and the unmistakable collar of a slave. Her wrists were connected to the back of her collar in exactly the same position as Ginger’s, and an identical chain hung between her ringed nipples. She had short, blonde hair that curled away from her head in all directions. Ginger couldn’t see her downcast eyes, but the way that the girl knelt at the bottom of the stairs with such absolute submission in her frightened, sheepish, body was enough to tell Ginger that she had not been the first girl that these people had enslaved.

The presence of more slaves in this new world, revealed volumes to Ginger’s panic stricken eyes. Even though she had long ago realized that her captors were not amateurs who had kidnapped her on a whim, the sight of this new girl brought the horrible reality of her situation home to roost. These people were seriously intent on keeping her! And she could think of nothing to stop them!

Pam felt Ginger pull back on her leash a bit at the sight of the other girl. She halted at the bottom of the stairs and looked back to watch Ginger’s leather-clad body shivering on the bottom step. Her huge, frightened eyes were irresistibly frozen on the kneeling slave. A wry smile spread across Pam’s face. She loved to watch the new girls get their first look at one of the others.

Ginger wailed into her gag as she tried to ask a thousand questions at once. Pam sharply yanked the chain, forcing Ginger off of the final step. “Don’t worry, there will be plenty of time for introductions later!” she promised. Then she briskly led Ginger away, leaving her little time to wonder at the implications of this latest discovery.

The Master sat back and watched the sunset as he waited for the girl to be brought to him. He smiled as he thought of the beautiful redheaded slave in her new habitat. No doubt she was having a surprise filled day.

It was good to be back home, he thought to himself, these hunting expeditions always served to remind him of just how nice the “island” was compared to the world outside. He absentmindedly reached out to idly stroke the smooth rear end of the lovely brunette slave-girl that crouched obediently beside his comfy leather chair with her head bowed to the floor and her ass thrust high into the air. He gazed out through the huge bay windows that completely lined one wall of the spacious living room and entertained himself with thoughts of all of the things that he was going to do with his newest acquisition.

Pam led Ginger in with a flourish. “Our newest fuck-toy is ready to serve!” she announced.

The desperate, young slave’s eyes went immediately to the windows. She had a spectacular view of the gathering sunset over what appeared to be an endless expanse of calm, crystal blue, ocean that stretched out for as far as she could see. The ocean view would have made a lovely postcard, but here, in this context, it was a source of absolute despair to poor Ginger.

“Has she been a good girl this morning?” asked the Master.

“Well, she was a little skittish at breakfast, but she seems to have settled down a bit now!’ Pam finished off her critique by giving Ginger a hard, open-handed slap on the ass. “Go to your Master sweetie!”

The Master reached out a hand and motioned for Ginger to approach. She obeyed tentatively, her eyes pleading, tears of shame and horror brimming over her cheeks. Seeing the ocean and then the dark haired slave kneeling at the master’s side seemed to have an extremely sobering effect on the girl.

“Come on, slave!” he scolded gently at her hesitation, “Let your master get a good look at you.”

When she got within his arms’ length he reached up and easily pulled her down onto his lap. His left arm supported her back and reached around to gently fondle her breast; while with his right hand he reached between her legs to lazily stroke her inner thighs. He noted with approval the swelling of her nipples and her delicate sighs as she responded to his touch. He turned the control knob on the dildo strapped into her cunt and it sprang into life, pulling a deep, and sustained moan from Ginger who suddenly seemed unable to keep from undulating her hips across his lap.

“Beautiful!” the Master smiled, “ She’ll be ready for her debut tonight?”

“Are you kidding? Look at her. She can’t get enough!”

“Yes. She’s becoming quite an accomplished little slut!”

They both paused to enjoy watching the redhead’s beautiful body writhing in uncontrollable pleasure.

Ginger was no longer surprised at her body’s constant state of arousal but she seemed to be reaching new heights of sensitivity. The buzzing between her legs had her nerve centers screaming with anticipation. Through the fabric of his pants, she could feel her ass pressing down against her master’s massive erection.

Pam reached down to stroke Ginger’s forehead, “I’ll bet that you would rather have that cock inside of you. Am I right?”

She was right. To Ginger’s despair the vibrator in her pussy wasn’t enough to drive her to climax but only enough to bring her to the edge of an orgasm. Her hips were surging in an involuntary attempt to get more stimulation but it still wasn’t enough.

Sex was now a relative term for Ginger, what she craved was relief from the enormous tension that seemed to be constantly building up inside of her. The Master’s cock, she knew, would give her that release that she so desperately needed. She fervently nodded her head up and down in agreement with Pam’s suggestion.

“Good girl!” smiled the Master, “But you’ll have to wait slave! You’re being saved for tonight. You see, we’re hosting a dinner party this evening…”

“And you’re the main attraction!” finished Pam.

Through the haze of sexual excitement, Ginger tried to comprehend what her two tormentors were saying.

“You see it’s customary, on this island, to have a party for new arrivals such as yourself.” Said the master.

“Gives you a chance to meet some of the other islanders that you will be serving,” said Pam.

“And gives them a chance to meet you!” added the master with a suggestive smile and a solid pinch to the frightened girl’s nipple. “These people will have a lot to do with your future here, so it is very important that you perform well for them.”

“If you don’t,” declared Pam, yanking her up to her feet, “Then I get to make you very, very sorry!”

The way that she said it made Ginger quite certain that there was nothing that Pam would rather do than carry out that threat. Ginger could hardly stand up with the unrelenting stimulation between her legs. Her knees kept having spasms as she teetered on the high heels in front of them. A little trickle of moisture was beginning to make its way down her creamy inner thigh.

How humiliating! To be standing here, practically begging for it! Her desire so obvious to everyone, including herself! But Ginger was resigning herself to her fate. She knew that she was utterly helpless to their whims. Her very abjectness was now the source of her only comfort. She was theirs to use. Her pleasure was nothing to them. They would use her as they pleased and she could do nothing but accept it. Shame was simply becoming an alien concept to the young beauty.

But in the back of her mind she was reeling from the shock of their words. Once again causing her to wonder. Who were these “islanders” that they spoke of? How could such a place exist? What kind of nightmare world was she in? And most of all, what did they mean when they said that she was the “main attraction” at this “dinner party”?

Her reverie was broken by Pam forcing her to her knees on the other side of the master’s chair. She handed him Ginger’s leash as she spoke: “I’m leaving her with you now. I have to go get ready for dinner.” she leaned over and kissed Ginger on the cheek, “Now be a good little slut. I’ll see you again in a couple of hours.” with that, she was gone, leaving Ginger alone with the master and the other slave.

The tears were rolling down Ginger’s cheeks now and the bells on her nipple chain jingled softly as her body was wracked with her muted sobs. The master reached over and lifted her trembling chin. “Ginger, I want you to meet Bianca. She is going to be a role model for you. Aren’t you Bianca?”

The raven-haired girl spoke for the first time, “Yes Master!”

With a shock, Ginger recognized the other girl. She had been in the video that the master had played on the night of her abduction. In the video she had watched the young brunette being violated with a huge black dildo. The fact that she was here somehow seemed extremely ominous to the new slave.

“I’m sure Ginger is eager to learn how to please me, aren’t you Ginger?”

Ginger hopelessly nodded her head.

“Excellent! Now Bianca, would you care to demonstrate to our new friend here just exactly how the master likes his cock sucked?”

“Yes Master!” she said without hesitation, “Your slave begs the honor of sucking your cock!”

“Hmm!” He pretended to consider, “Granted!” “Now watch carefully slave!” he ordered.

Ginger watched as Bianca moved to her knees in front of the master’s chair and began to unbuckle his belt. The brunette’s eyes were filled with lust and anticipation as she eagerly went to work.

The master reached down a hand and gently squeezed one of Ginger’s breasts as Bianca freed his erect penis and began to slowly stroke the shaft with one hand while using her other to play with his testicles. She slowly began to run her tongue along the shaft, from the root to the tip, pausing to gently kiss the tip at the top and then down again.

The sight of the huge cock just inches from her face added to Ginger’s mounting frustration. She was now quivering with the tension in her loins and her need for relief was beginning to overwhelm her.

“Yes, that’s it!” he breathed. “You want it now, don’t you?” His hand reached up and gripped her chin, forcing her to look into his piercing eyes. The expression on her tormented face told him of her surrender and of her aching need for relief.

“You have to learn to be patient! We will have you when we want you, not before.” He looked down at Bianca’s soft lips wrapping around his member and ran his fingers through her hair. “Tonight you only need to remember one thing. “ he paused as the girl at his crotch flicked her tongue rapidly over the head of his cock, “Ah, one thing only…” Bianca’s head bobbed rapidly up and down in his lap as she deep throated him again and again, using her hand to stroke his shaft at the same time. The master leaned his head back in obvious pleasure.

“Bianca, tell her what that one thing is!” The brunette’s mouth came off of his cock with a wet, popping sound and without pausing she blurted out: “Let yourself go!”

With that, the master’s cock erupted all over her face, his creamy semen splashing on her cheek and forehead and into her open mouth. She immediately dived back onto his member and began sucking it dry, rolling it with her tongue and lips, greedily lapping up every drop that she could find.

The Master sighed and took in a deep breath. Smiling, he looked delightedly at the now squirming Ginger and whispered, “That’s right! Tonight, no matter what they want you to do for them, you have to remember to let yourself go!”

To Be Continued…

vgrey
vgrey
79 Followers