Ginger's Training Ch. 4

Story Info
Ginger remembers her abduction.
1.4k words
4.17
87.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

For the last two hours The Master had left the poor, helpless, young woman alone in the dark room with her cunt and anus empty for the first time in two days. Ginger drifted in and out of a fitful and feverish sleep. Her dreams were nightmarish recollections of the degrading abuse that she had been suffering over the past days and nights. She would awaken, with a start, from those nightmares into the real nightmare world of her brutal, sexual slavery.

She dreamed of Pam, her agent, whom she realized now had been planning this for her for a long time.

Pam had set up the whole thing with a call late at night to bring her out to a remote office on the outskirts of Los Angeles for a last minute audition.

“I know its late dear but it’s a national ad campaign and they start shooting in two days!” Pam had lied, “The producer saw your headshots and he is very excited, but he’s got to meet with you before he makes his decision.”

Ginger was reluctant at first, “Jesus Pam, can’t we make an appointment for tomorrow? Its 3 o’clock in the morning!”

“Impossible dear, he’s on a plane back to New York at six a.m., it’s now or never!”

“Well…”

“Look darling, we are talking about a campaign big enough to pay all of your bills for the next year in just one week of work, now get out of bed and grab a quick shower, I’m on my way with coffee and a ride! See you in ten minutes!”

“Dammit Pam! Pam? Are you still there? Shit!”

With that Ginger had swept off the covers and left her bed for what would turn out to be the very last time. Fifteen minutes later she had been riding in Pam’s car while putting on her makeup and trying to make herself as appealing and “commercial” as possible on such short notice. All the while, she was blissfully unaware of her terrifying, ultimate destination. ***

Ginger’s head snapped up when she heard the door opening with a loud creak of old wood and rusty metal and knew that the Master had returned. An involuntary whimper escaped from behind her gag as he strode toward her carrying a metal bucket in one hand and a riding crop in the other.

Her eyes followed him across the room as he stepped over and knelt between her legs with the bucket. He set the container filled with water in front of the chair, just below her protruding genitals. She could see wisps of steam rising up from between her legs. He deliberately set the riding crop aside and spoke to her.

“Well, you have learned to fear.” He said with a smile, “Now it is time for you to learn to trust!” He reached into his hip pocket and brought out a long, shiny straight razor. It gleamed in the dim light of the room, which shone from the single, naked bulb hanging overhead. Ginger cringed and twisted in the ropes as she tried desperately to push herself back to sink into the cushions of the chair beneath her. She groaned loudly into her gag as he opened up the blade. She started shaking her head no, imploring him with her wide eyes while he reached down to pat the soft patch of auburn hair between her legs.

“Time for a shave!” he laughed and began whistling softly as he started removing the mortified young girl’s pubic hair.

***

Ginger’s careful attentions to her appearance had prevented her from noticing where Pam was taking her for quite some time. Pam kept up an endless stream of chatter about contracts, points and percentages, back-end’s of deals, etc. for the entire trip. As the Range Rover continued to speed through the night, Ginger had listened with half an ear to Pam’s description of the huge ad campaign while touching up her hair and make-up. The campaign was going to involve a beautiful athletic girl (hopefully Ginger) and a bag of tortilla chips. The producers were looking for a fresh, sexy face that could fill out a spandex body suit nicely. The spots were going to be aired nationally which would mean massive exposure for the young actress.

Ginger was well aware that the opportunity for national exposure as a sex symbol could very well be the spark to ignite her career. The last two years had involved mostly occasional background work on inane television shows about lifeguards. The type of show that needs lots and lots of bikini clad girls jiggling along the beach in the background. After doing that for a couple of years, the prospect of jiggling center stage for once made Ginger tingle all over with excitement.

Ginger took a look at herself in her mirror and took stock of her choices. At the age of twenty-two she was at her absolute physical and mental peak. The perfect balance of professional savvy gained through hard earned experience, yet still able to pass for a teenager. She still possessed a stunning figure that she maintained religiously through a strict regimen of diet and exercise.

If there was a problem with her figure it was that her breasts were slightly too large, 36D to be precise, which was fine if you aspired to becoming a centerfold but she knew that it sometimes prevented her from being taken seriously as an actress. Too many young, bubble-headed girls thought that the same party-girl look and demeanor that would get them into a nightclub would also carry them to fame and success on the silver screen. What such little tramps failed to realize was that real studio executives were generally up to their armpits in tits and ass. They were not going to be overly impressed by some cheap bimbo flashing her cleavage in their face. What they wanted to see was a responsible professional that they would be comfortable working with.

With all of this in mind, Ginger had chosen to wear an elegant, black silk dress of fairly modest cut which adhered closely to the curves of her glorious body. She had also brought a pair of black velvet heels to help subtly emphasize her incredible rear end. Her thick, lustrous mane of deep red hair was worn up to accentuate the smooth, pale skin of her neck.

Suddenly Ginger broke out of her self-conscious reverie as she realized that they were heading into a rather seamy neighborhood on the outskirts of Los Angeles, certainly not the place she would expect a powerful casting agent to be conducting his affairs.

“Pam?” she asked, “Are you sure that you know where you’re going?”

Pam smiled. “Don’t worry, we’re almost there, these guys do most of their work in New York so this is just sort of an executive crash pad.”

“What did you say this guy’s name was?” Ginger asked doubtfully.

Had there been just a hint of hesitation before Pam’s reply? Ginger could tell from the bars on the windows and the advanced state of decay in the buildings that this was certainly not the high rent district. In fact, it looked more like a demilitarized zone. The only soul she had seen was a drunk passed out next to some garbage cans. At least she thought he had been passed out; he might have been dead for all that it would have mattered here. She could imagine that it might take a few days for anyone to notice a corpse in this part of the city.

“Here we are!” said Pam.

The Rover pulled up to a gate in a large chain link fence topped with razor wire. Pam rolled down her window and pressed a keypad. The gate rolled open. Ginger, ironically, felt a flood of relief to be entering a secure compound and leaving behind the mean urban nightmare they had just passed. What she failed to understand was that the gate rolling closed behind them was shutting her off from her old life forever. She had now been officially delivered into a sinister world of abject sexual slavery and servitude. A world in which she was to be fucked and sucked and whipped into submission, a world where she would be a toy to be used and raped on a casual whim. If she had any idea of what lay ahead she would have run screaming away from the Rover, and Pam, and the audition, and her career, and Los Angeles. She would probably have run all the way back to her home town in Kansas that she hadn’t seen since her sixteenth birthday when she had run away from home to follow her dreams of stardom.

As it was, she merely breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the electric gate roll closed behind them with a firm, metal “clink”.

Ginger had just become missing.

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers