Ginger's Training Ch. 5

Story Info
The Master takes Ginger in the shower.
1.5k words
4.42
114.4k
11
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

After shaving her, The Master had retied her with the neoprene cuffs and a new ball-gag. Her arms were simply cuffed behind her, leaving her legs free. He had then dragged the whimpering girl to the bathroom where he had pushed her into the shower and turned the water on.

"Don't worry slave, I'll be in to help you in a minute." He said with a smile.

Ginger slumped down against the far wall of the shower stall and stared ahead dully as the warm water beat down onto her numb body. Gradually the feeling was returning to her legs. Now it felt like a thousand needles stabbing into the skin of her tortured limbs. The rhythmic pounding of the water was like a warm massage, soothing her. After what the poor thing had been through this seemed like complete luxury. The past days and nights had taken their toll on her spirit. It no longer occurred to her to attempt escape; instead she was simply glad of the momentary comfort.

Ginger realized now that she had never been so in the moment in her life. Her mind had always been somewhere else, either on the future or the past, but never the moment that she was in. She would constantly worry over her career, her next audition, her dinner plans, where she would be in two years, or the endless list of things that she didn't have but wanted. Now those things seemed so far away that she couldn't even focus on them. She had taken so much of her life for granted that she had practically stopped living it. In all of that time it had never occurred to the stunning redhead that things could be so very different.

Things were different all right. These days she was preoccupied with what had been done and what was being done to her abused and invaded body. Now she was a piece of prime fuck-meat to be used and raped in every perverse form imaginable by her harsh and degenerate new master.

Suddenly, he was with her again, stepping into the shower, naked, looking down at her delicious, sultry form squirming at his feet. The water pounded down with its wet, pulsing, rhythm rolling over his thick chest to pour down onto the cowering, subdued young sex goddess. Ginger tried to look away and down, fearful of the consequences of making eye contact with the demon that had plagued her so mercilessly in these past days. He stood astride her to look with delight upon her moist, silken curves twisting beneath him.

"Spread your legs!" he ordered.

Ginger began to softly cry again but she did as she was told, opening her exhausted legs up to him and holding them wide apart. A sadistic smile stretched across his face as he basked in the view of the glistening, naked treasure before him.

"Good girl!" He cooed, "You're learning I see."

The Master knelt down between her legs and firmly gripped her chin in the strong fingers of his left hand, turning her head to face him. He spoke to her gently, as if explaining a lesson to a small child.

"Look at me now, let me see your eyes." He said. The tormented beauty's dark lashes blinked over her pleading, blue eyes as she obeyed his instruction. Every sensibility that Ginger had was screaming at her to fight, to kick at him with whatever strength she had left, but the memory of the riding crop viciously thrashing her agonized flesh held her in check.

He gently but firmly rubbed his right hand over the creamy skin of her sore inner thighs while Ginger fought against the urge to resist his insistent attentions. Ginger's eyes told him of her internal struggle.

"You still want to fight me don't you slave?" he mused as once again his cruel fingers found her private crevice and began to relentlessly probe her moistened vagina. "You must learn to take possession of your new place, your new life. You should be enjoying this, not because it gives you pleasure, but because it gives me pleasure, and pleasing your master is your only purpose now. Everything that went before merely served to prepare you for me."

The tears streaming down Ginger's stuffed cheeks mingled with the water of the shower while he continued to molest her. Once again she felt her over-stimulated nerves responding under his expert manipulation, releasing her vaginal fluids, moistening her, making her ready for him.

His other hand gripped and squeezed her right breast as he leaned down to lick and suck at her nipple and Ginger's eyes rolled wildly in her head, frantically searching for help, praying for deliverance.

Her prayers went unanswered.

He ran his tongue up her neck to whisper hoarsely in her ear, "You will give me everything that I want in time, but don't worry, getting there is half of the fun!"

His right hand came out of her snatch to firmly grasp her left tit as if it were a handle. At the same time, his left hand gripped the back of her thigh just above her right knee and he dragged her body up the wall of the shower forcing her to stand on the toes of her left foot with her right knee pressed against the tile next to her right shoulder. She had only a second to glance down at his huge, throbbing cock standing stiffly at attention between her widespread legs before he plunged himself into her wet pussy, ramming his meat all the way home and impaling her against the tile wall at her back.

Then he started pounding into her, back and forth, hard, repeatedly slamming her battered body back into the wall. Ginger could only gasp as he mercilessly drilled away, faster and faster, thrusting with all of his strength at her loins, working himself into a frenzy, pinning her with his crotch and with his brutal hands gripping her ass cheeks and yanking them wide.

She had never seen him this intense before. It seemed as though he were out of control, a wild animal consuming her without thought or even awareness of her. Before, he had at least seemed to be aware of her presence, but this time it was as if she weren't even there. On and on he went, without let-up, grinding into her harder and harder. She felt herself getting light headed, weakening, as her body began to respond to his animalistic attack, her breathing getting shorter and her vaginal muscles beginning to contract out of her control.

Ginger began to realize that she was being pushed once again toward a forced orgasm. Her muscles were shaking and her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps as he pulled and tugged inside of her, threatening to drive her over the brink.

"No! Oh God no!" she screamed to herself. She couldn't be doing this. She couldn't bear to think that any part of her was responding to this abomination. This man had defiled her, tortured her, and repeatedly raped her. And now he was somehow managing to excite her. The only island of self-determination that Ginger had left was inside of her own mind. If that were goneā€¦

The massive orgasm hit her like a warm tidal wave crashing through the core of her being. She wailed in defeat as her body defied her desperate attempts to hold it in check. Her cunt muscles gripped and sucked on his pounding cock while she trembled and shook in his firm grip. Her head snapped back and thudded against the tile behind her.

With a mighty heave and a grunt The Master came up inside of Ginger's freshly shaven pussy while she moaned into the rubber ball-gag that filled her mouth and his creamy jism coated her insides. He looked down at her limp, shaking form and smiled.

"Well, well!" he said, "We learn something new everyday don't we?" He let her slide down the slippery tile wall of the shower to lie in a quivering heap on the floor. He continued to stand over her, watching as the aftershocks running through her body subsided. Reaching behind her head, he unbuckled the leather strap that held the gag in place. He gripped her jaw and pried out the big red ball, leaving her ungagged for the first time since her capture.

Stepping back with the gag clutched in one fist he looked down at her as he reached over and turned the water off with the other.

"Now slave," he said, "What do you call me?"

"Come on now, you know don't you?"

Time for Ginger was measured by the beating of her heart, which pounded in her ears like a huge bass drum. Her defeat was total. The final remnants of her old self were gone now. She slowly, painfully started to work her jaw muscles as her brain tried to remember how to form speech. She looked up at him and meekly opened her mouth to speak the first and most important word in her new life. As she said the word, she felt the truth of it and knew that by saying it she would never be the same again.


"Master." She said.

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers