Ginger's Training Ch. 6

Story Info
Beautiful starlet is taken at audition.
3k words
4.21
108.2k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

Pam had parked her Range Rover in back of the metal building. The building looked like it had been a body shop at one time, judging by all of the various automotive pieces lying around in rusting heaps. Ginger still thought that it was an odd place for an audition but she remembered that she had been to stranger places than this. Still, in this part of town and at this time of night, it was a little creepy. Suddenly a deep baritone voice rang out from behind the two women.

"Film location."

Both girls whirled around and squealed in fright.

"Jesus! Masterson, you did that on purpose!" Pam admonished, "It's not enough that you have us driving all the way out here, you have to scare us to death too?"

The man that had been the source of the voice laughed good-naturedly and stepped forward to greet them.

"I'm sorry Pam, I didn't mean to really. It's just that I noticed you wondering about this place so I was just explaining. I'm also scouting film locations on this trip and this is the last one on my list."

He turned to face Ginger with an appreciative smile, "You must be Ginger!" he said, extending his hand, "I'm Bill Masterson. Thanks for coming out on such short notice!"

Ginger took the hand, "Glad to meet you Bill! Do you always work the hours between sundown and sun up?"

"Sure, it's the only way to beat the traffic in this town!" he shot back with a grin.

Ginger had noticed that the man calling himself Bill Masterson carried himself with an ease that spoke of self-assured confidence. And she could see where it came from. He had what she would refer to as "devilish good looks". Dark, penetrating and intelligent eyes, a hawk-like nose, and a strong jaw framed by a well-trimmed beard all combined to make him very pleasant to look at. His tasteful, dark blue suit told her that he was careful about choosing his tailor. But most importantly she could feel the tremendous strength in his hand when she shook it. She thought that he must be carved out of stone underneath that conservative business suit he was wearing.

He looked Ginger up and down appreciatively.

"Well Pam," he said, "You were right. The pictures didn't even do her justice. She's beautiful, undiscovered, and exactly what we're looking for!"

"Quit trying to butter her up Bill, you're still going to have to deal with me." Pam joked in what Ginger recognized as the traditional agent/ casting director ritual. It had always reminded her of a used car salesman or a horse trader scenario, and in a way it was, Ginger being the used car that they would be haggling over.

Ginger's business was, in point of fact, Ginger. She had long since gotten over the fact that as an actress and a model she was a commodity to be bought and sold, or at least rented. And Pam's business was Ginger's as well. Her job was to negotiate the best possible price and conditions for her client's time for which services she received a percentage of everything that Ginger made.

"Don't worry Pam, I think you will be very happy when it gets around to the bottom line."

"I've heard that before, you sweet-talker!"

"Well, before we talk package why don't you ladies come inside for some coffee and I can show our beautiful, up and comer what we have in store for her?" With that he opened a door at the back of the building and let the girls follow him inside.

After stopping by a small kitchen area for coffee he escorted them down a hallway past several doors to a simply furnished room that contained a desk, and three chairs. At the back of the room there was a large television set mounted on the wall. They talked and joked the entire time. Masterson explained that the people he was working for were looking for someone with star presence but that was as of yet undiscovered, a "fresh face" as they say in the trade.

"I don't know how much Pam has told you about this, but we really are looking at a potentially long term gig here, this could become a series of national spots. I don't think that I have to tell you what kind of an opportunity this could be for the right talent."

"Pam did say something about a national campaign but I would love to hear the details, naturally." Said Ginger, trying desperately to hide her excitement. Pam got up and headed for the door.

"You two go ahead." She said with a wink to Ginger, "I need to go to the ladies' room. Don't sign anything while I'm gone."

After Pam had left, Masterson turned to Ginger and fixed her with his piercing gaze.

"You know, I could sit here until the sun came up babbling about this project but I'm not going to." He said, "Do you know why?"

"No. Why?" she responded. Ginger found his manner amusing. He had a touch of the salesman in his approach that she thought was a bit over-the-top but it was still compelling nevertheless.

"Because a picture is worth a thousand words." He replied, "And I have a picture to show you right here."

"Now just sit back and watch this clip. It should give you a pretty good idea of what we have in mind for you." He pointed a remote at the television set on the far side of the room and the screen flickered into life.

What Ginger saw on the screen confused her at first. She had been expecting a rough cut of a commercial, with perhaps some dialog from a director discussing concepts and ideas to fill in the details that weren't there yet. That wasn't what was there however. The image that filled the screen was that of a small pair of hands, a woman's hands, wrapped in coils of hemp rope that rose up out of the shot to tie off somewhere above. The sounds of muffled grunts could be heard as well. As the camera panned down and slowly zoomed out, the arms that attached to the hands also came into view. They had been tied tightly together at the elbows with more of the cruel hemp rope. The camera stopped zooming out when the face of a young, attractive, brunette came into view. Her face was partially obscured by the tight leather strap that was being used to hold some sort of prod in her mouth.

Ginger could still tell that the brutally gagged girl on the screen was beautiful in spite of the fact that her face was twisted in pain and drenched with perspiration. She had perfect, creamy, white skin and emerald green eyes that were pouring out tears. Either the girl was an excellent actress or she was really distressed, judging by the tortured look in her eyes and the squeals and moans that were emanating from behind her gag.

The camera started moving again. Ginger gasped at what it now panned back to reveal. A powerfully built man in a ski mask was kneeling next to the naked girl with one arm wrapped around her right leg and the other at her crotch. He was pumping what appeared to be a huge, black dildo in and out of her vagina. As Ginger watched the man pulled the rod all the way out to reveal ten inches of hardened rubber which he licked up and down before jamming it back into her pussy up to the hilt.

Ginger looked from the screen to Mr. Masterson with a disgusted frown wrinkling her pretty features.

"Is this some sort of joke?" she stammered in surprise, "I would never even dream of doing something like this!"

Masterson had simply sat back, calmly sipping his coffee, as he continued to stare at the screen. Without glancing at her he had said quietly, "Oh I'm sure that you'll surprise yourself."

"This is outrageous! I can't imagine what could have made you think that I… I have never been so insulted in my life!"

"Well, you're still young and inexperienced as of yet." He said, again without looking at her. Something about his demeanor was disturbing to Ginger. He seemed to be amused by her shock and anger and yet indifferent on some level. As though he was waiting for something, a bus or a train perhaps, and he was simply passing the time with her in conversation about the weather.

"What?!" the fact that he could just sit and casually provoke her in such an offhand way momentarily enraged the young actress beyond words. "Well let's just say, FUCK YOU! You asshole, don't bother showing me the way out!"

Ginger stood up with every intention of storming right out of the room in a tempest of righteous indignation. However, as soon as she rose up, she felt a sudden rush of blood to her head. She had been too distracted to notice it at first, but a warm tingling sensation had been creeping over her body. While she had remained seated this feeling had remained in the background, but upon suddenly standing up it had hit her like a quart of Jack Daniel's. She wavered and almost lost her balance, only saving herself from falling by grabbing the edge of the table. As her hand unsteadily reached out it knocked her empty coffee cup to the floor where it shattered into little pieces at her feet. To Ginger's disbelieving eyes it seemed to fall in agonizing slow motion, falling end over end for what seemed like an eternity. The room felt as if it were tilting around her and numbness was spreading through her legs. As she turned her face up from the cup to gaze at Masterson, realization slowly began to replace bewilderment in her beautiful, blue eyes.

"Fuck me? Hmm…" he finally swiveled in his chair to look at her tottering form, "Well, I'm sure that we could find the time for that as well, now that you mention it." He was smiling like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

It finally began to dawn on the poor, unsuspecting girl just exactly where she was. She was inside of a locked building in a secure, gated compound, in the middle of a desolate, urban wasteland at four o'clock in the morning and she had been drugged with something that was rapidly turning every muscle in her body to jello.

"Pam?" she said thickly, staggering drunkenly toward the door, "Pam I… help!"

Ginger couldn't seem to get her fingers to grip the doorknob. They were almost completely numb and were beginning to feel like dead wood at the ends of her arms. She had to lean against the door in order to keep standing. "Drugged!" she thought in a panic. There had been something in that coffee, that much was obvious, and it had only just started to kick in. She knew that she had to get out of there before it got any worse.

"Pam! Help me!" she screamed, her voice sounding strange and distant, as if she were yelling from inside of a nightmare. Her hands reached up to awkwardly bang on the door.

"Pam had to go run some errands my dear." His voice came from behind her, "You and I are all alone now."

Ginger's knees gave out from underneath her and she dropped to the floor, her back held up by the door and her arms dangling limply at her sides. Why couldn't she move? She was still completely conscious and aware but none of her muscles would respond. She stared at him in horror and barely managed to speak.

"You, y-y-you drugged me!" she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Actually no." he said simply, "I didn't drug you. Pam did. Not that it makes any difference. The effect is pretty much the same."

Ginger could only watch him, helplessly, as he casually rummaged around inside of his desk and pulled out a series of very distressing paraphernalia. There were leather straps and buckles, something that looked like a horse's bridle, and even worse, a large black dildo that looked ominously similar to the one in the video that was still playing on the large television screen behind him. The difference between the two dildos seemed to be that this one appeared to have something that Ginger could only think of as a leather G-string attached to it. He turned to face her with the equipment in his hands.

"The drug blocks the receptors of your motor neurons, my dear." He spoke like a doctor describing a medical procedure to a worried patient, "So it blocks the signals that your brain is sending to your muscles telling them to move."

He kneeled on the floor next to her immobilized form. "It's completely harmless and will wear off in a couple of hours. Your own brain releases a similar chemical while you sleep, that's why you don't move while you're dreaming."

"Wwwhh… wwhy? Why are you…" it was all that the petrified girl could do to try and force the words out from between her slackened lips.

He finished for her, "Why am I doing this? Is that what you want to know? You mean apart from the fact that I enjoy it I assume."

"The reason is simple, pure economics." He said while gripping the front of her dress in his hands, "There is a huge market for women such as you, who have the proper training to satisfy certain, special tastes." With one motion of his powerful arms he ripped her dress completely off of her body and tossed it aside. Her magnificent body lay before him clad only in thin, lacy, black panties, matching bra, and high heels. He admired her perfectly smooth white skin and her supple curves for a moment, relishing thoughts of the delicious, carnal pleasures that they promised.

"Hmmm. Charming!" he said, "Utterly charming!"

"Nnnn-no! P-please!" Ginger wailed, the tears starting to roll down her lovely cheeks.

"Shhh!" he admonished gently, putting a finger to her soft, full lips. "Save your strength. You'll be needing it!"

He reached over and picked up a burlap beanbag the size of a tennis ball. Opening her mouth with his left hand, he stuffed it into her oral cavity with his right. Next, he fastened a leather strap over that and buckled it tightly at the back of her neck, holding the gag in place. The screen behind him showed a close-up of the black rod pounding into the cunt of the video girl as he inspected his gag.

"That's the first rule. From now on you have no voice unless I wish to hear it."

He pulled Ginger's limp body away from the door and rolled her over onto her stomach.

"You needn't act as though this is so difficult." He said, "Why did you come here tonight? I'll tell you why. You came here because you wanted to be a sex symbol. You've built a career out of it. You need to be desired by men."

He unsnapped her bra and pulled it off.

"Why do you dress the way that you do? To be sexually desirable, that's why!"

He whisked away her panties right before leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"Well, you have succeeded, my dear!"

He laughed as he fixed a thick leather collar around her lovely throat, using a heavy padlock to fasten it in place.

"I still say that you're going to look back on this as a major turning point in your career someday."

He placed her arms side by side, cinching her elbows together behind her and crossing and tying her wrists behind her back with thin, cruel, leather thongs. Next he forced her torso into a harness of leather straps that squeezed her huge breasts from above and below, pushing them out severely. The harness also had metal "D" rings riveted into it that provided additional places for securing her arms and wrists tightly to her body.

"Just think of all the interesting anecdotes you'll have to share when you're on Letterman!" he joked as he bent her ankles up to tie deeply into her thighs. When that was done he rolled her over onto her back and arms, once again bringing the television screen into her line of sight.

The video had obviously progressed from where it was before. The lovely brunette on the screen now had both of her legs up in the air while her tormentor fucked her pussy as he held her up by the dildo plugging her ass.

The images gave Ginger something to think about as a similar dildo was tightly strapped into her own cunt and held in place by the leather straps attached to it and anchoring to her curvaceous hips. When it was first slammed home her face turned bright crimson and she screamed for all that she was worth, the tendons at her neck standing out and her forehead wrinkling in shock and pain. The sound was almost entirely absorbed by the gag filling her mouth and choking back her sobs.

He finally ran wide leather belts over her thighs and shins, crushing her legs closed on the prod stuffed in her crotch, and then applied even more belts to force her entire body into a tight fetal ball. He even tied off a leather handle to the straps at her back, making it possible to carry her like a suitcase. He stepped back and admired his handiwork.

Ginger had been reduced to this in just over thirty minutes.

"Not bad work if you can get it, eh?" He chuckled loudly at his own joke.

"Well, I'd say that you are ready to travel now." He said.

"Now let's get you home so that we can start your training!"

Ginger could only respond with her tears.

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers