Ginger's Training Ch. 7

Story Info
A kinky reunion with Ginger's agent.
2.1k words
4.39
87.7k
11
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

Ginger thrust herself back onto the Master's erect cock as he reached around to finger her swollen clitoris with one hand while kneading her ample breasts with the other. The glistening juices running down her soft, milky thighs as well as the guttural grunts of ecstasy emerging from her throat testified to her excitement as her body succumbed to yet another roaring orgasm.

Something had really changed for Ginger. A few days before, she would've been horrified at the thought of climaxing for this man. This man that had kidnapped her, raped and beaten her, and had stringently bound and gagged her into mute submission. This horrible man that only let her open her mouth in order to use it as a receptacle for his cum. But now as she felt the strong, firm fingers gripping and stroking her hormones into a sensual frenzy, she felt only release and lust pouring out from her loins in warm, electric waves. The ecstatic drive had pushed Ginger off of the cliff of her sexual limits yet again. She had shed her old life as though it were last year's swimsuit. Her new existence was now completely driven by the cycle of her climax. She now lived in a constantly over-stimulated state, a world of perpetual arousal where her own drives forced her to relent to the humiliating ecstasy that she was so abjectly subject to.

Ginger pulled against the leather cuffs that bound her wrists to her ankles and shook with spasms of irresistable pleasure. Her full pouting lips were writhing around the large prod held down her throat by the thick ring-gag that stretched her jaw apart. The dull moans that were emanating from her body were indistinguishable between pleasure and exhaustion. With a slight whimper she turned to look into his unrelenting eyes over her shoulder when she felt him suddenly remove himself from her dripping pussy and roughly grip a fistful of her lustrous mane. With his other hand, the right, he picked up the riding crop on the floor beside her. He smiled a smile that was full of lust, satisfaction, and mischief all at once. He began to caress her buttocks with the leather crop while he whispered in her ear.

"Move those hips slave!" he ordered, "Spread your knees wide. Wider!"

A sharp snap of the crop on her thigh convinced her to undulate her hips before his hungry gaze, spreading her hips and thrusting her crotch towards him in offering. Suddenly Ginger felt the rough, leather handle of the whip rubbing around her labia lips, parting them, and spreading them. The Master was placing it all the way up her slick cunt, teasing her with it, finally leaving it inside of her with the tip hanging out of her like a tail.

He firmly pressed her head down to the floor while at the same time she struggled to thrust her hips up in the air as far as they would go. Swinging his legs outside of hers the Master stepped up to straddle Ginger's ass while he pulled the butt-plug from her rear and replaced it with his own massive cock. She moaned a bit at the intrusion but the juices flowing so freely down her ass and thighs had fully lubricated her widened anus and he had no trouble thrusting hard and deep into her rectum. The pain that she had felt with his initial anal explorations had long since diminished as her muscles had been trained through continued penetrations with butt-plugs and dildos to relax and open up to his invasions.

A part of Ginger was mortified by the utterly depraved sexual creature that she had been forced to become. To Ginger's psyche the experience of giving up control of her climax had shocked her with its power. For her, the release had magnified the intensity of her orgasm tenfold. She had originally begun by playing up to the role that he demanded of her, that of the submissive slut craving his attention. However the omnipresent pounding on her sexual organs kept her off balance until finally orgasm after orgasm began to radiate, out of control. Ginger had lost herself in the role that she had been playing, and by this time had already convinced herself so thoroughly of her part that she was powerless to resist him. His every touch weakened her and clouded her mind to anything but her base sexual urges. Through the haze of hormones flooding her brain, Ginger was dimly aware that she was becoming his helpless toy, his creation. But her own desires had conquered her shame and now the very thought of her own weakness only served to arouse her even more.

Now she felt him pounding away at her ass, with his powerful legs spread out above her and his hands gripping her hip bones and savagely pulling her to his pelvis. Her delicate fingers twisted in rhythm with his thrusts and she felt her excitement rising again. If she had lost all control of her sexuality, then she had also lost all responsibility for it as well. It was as if the sex act had been stripped of all of its complexities for Ginger. The normal inhibitions of a rational mind no longer stood between the act and its physical effect upon her. She was beyond shame. She was beyond humiliation. For Ginger there was now only the universe of sensation.

Gripping his engorged cock and pulling it out of her anus, the Master once again lifted her head up from the floor. She watched him through half-lidded eyes as he pulled the dildo out of her mouth while leaving the ring gag in place. She gurgled as he thrust his steaming prick down her throat. Ginger curled her tongue back to press against his throbbing manhood as he rammed it back and forth, fucking her face with long, powerful strokes. At last she felt his thick semen erupt down her throat as she licked and swallowed every drop.

He looked down at her restrained, shivering loveliness beneath him and gloried in her sex drenched undulations that spoke of the unquenchable desire that had been awakened inside of her. He reveled in the sense of power he felt over her. She was his now. He possessed her completely, body and soul, to do with as he wished. He held her face between his hands and spoke.

"You've done very well my dear!" he stroked her forehead.

"You've come so far in such a short time. I really am quite proud of you!"

He walked to the door of the room as he spoke.

"I have a little surprise for you today, a little blast from the past!"

Ginger followed him with her gaze, uncomprehending. He reached out and opened the door. There, framed in the doorway, was a woman dressed in a black mini-skirt and dark suit jacket. Her long legs tapered down to the stiletto heels that she wore and a broad, malevolent smile was on her lips. Recognition hit Ginger immediately, even through her orgasmic reverie. Pam! It was Pam, her agent in her former life that stood before her now, licking her lips with cruel anticipation. The sight of her former friend and business associate shocked Ginger out of her sexual daze and she began squealing and crying with reckless abandon.

Pam, she knew, was the one that had betrayed her into slavery. Ginger hadn't seen her since she had been drugged, bound and smuggled to this demon's lair. Seeing Pam here brought all of the horror of her situation crashing back home to Ginger. Pam was a part of the life that she had lost, a life where she had been active and independent. That was the life that she couldn't stand to think about now.

"I think that its safe to say that she recognizes you." He said brightly.

"Oh, Ginger and I go way back!" declared Pam stepping into the room without taking her eyes off of the helpless, mewling girl on the floor. "Don't we sweetie?"

Ginger was sobbing uncontrollably at their feet. She couldn't bear the thought that Pam was seeing her like this. Until Pam's arrival, Ginger had been able to keep what she had been before locked away deep in the back of her mind. Now she knew what she had become and what she had been at the same time. To be forced to see both worlds at once was breaking her heart.

"Hmm, she doesn't seem very happy to see you." He said looking down at her from over Pam's shoulder.

"She's just surprised to see me!" said Pam with a carnivorous grin that Ginger, to her horror, recognized as pure lust. "We're going to be closer to one another than we ever have before! Isn't that right darling?"

Pam abruptly descended onto Ginger, straddling her chest and looking down into her terrified eyes with a look of the most sinister anticipation. Ginger tried to buck her off, but her feeble attempts were easily batted away and Pam rode on top of her chest and used her legs to pin the struggling girl to the floor. Pam tossed her raven hair back over her shoulder and looked at the Master standing behind her.

"She still has just enough fight left in her to make this fun!" she said brightly, before focusing her attention back to the gyrating and bleating form underneath her.

"Ooooh!" she whispered to the crying girl, "I have been waiting so long for this! You simply have no idea darling! Since the very first time that I laid eyes on you." She playfully caressed Ginger's left tit, tweaking and pulling at the nipple. Her other hand slowly intertwined with the hair at the back of Ginger's head as she leaned down and began to run her tongue across the girl's face from the bottom of her chin to the top of her cheek. Pam pulled off her mini-skirt; she wasn't wearing underwear, and then pulled something from her jacket.

Pam held up a huge dildo, fourteen inches of black rubber before Ginger's frantic eyes.

"We are going to play all sorts of games together love, but first, you owe me for a few years of frustration!"

With that, she plunged the prod down Ginger's throat, forcing it past the ring gag to lodge seven inches down her throat. The dildo had ribs halfway down that actually locked it into place on the ring, leaving seven inches of the prod sticking out of her face. The signifigance of the penis prod protruding from her mouth was not lost on Ginger, nor was it lost on Pam, who wrapped her muscular legs around Ginger's head and impaled her already dripping cunt on it all the way until her labia lips were practically spread across Ginger's cheeks.

"Oh God! This is fucking great!" Pam shouted over the muted squeals of the smouldering beauty beneath her as she began to rapidly pump her hips up and down, bumping and grinding her crotch onto Ginger's horrified face.

"Mmm, all of those years that I have spent wanting you!"

Bounce.

"The years of putting up with all of your petty complaints!"

Bounce. Bounce. Grind.

Ginger's arms and legs flailed uselessly in the air, vainly seeking some way to dislodge the vixen so energetically raping her face. Ginger felt the Master firmly grip her legs by the backs of her knees and force them wide apart. Momentarily she felt the head of his cock thrusting into her drenched pussy as he also resumed fucking her.

Ginger's magnificent body surged under the lustful pair. Once again she was completely helpless before the tidal wave of sensation crashing through her loins and she began to wail with raw, animal pleasure mingled with despair as she felt the approaching orgasm. The three of them came together in a blinding, earth-shattering climax, Pam's vaginal juices splashing over Ginger's face and the Master's seed once again coating her insides.

Pam threw her head back and screamed as she came all over Ginger's cheeks. Her orgasm was so intense that she actually collapsed off of the prod and landed on the floor next to the Master.

She had to catch her breath for a moment before turning to him.

"Whew! That was nice." She said

"All that you had hoped for?"

"Mmm, and I'm hoping for a lot more!" she said.

They both looked at the barely conscious starlet sprawled on the floor next to them and smiled slowly.

"Nothing but time!" he said.

"Nothing but time!" she said.

Ginger could only moan in reply.

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers